Pushed love - Terushima x Rea...

By -Shi_Qingxuan-

What were to happen if you started a new school with your twin brother and met the popular guy? Is everything... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Ideas
Not an edit - update
Update
Extra Chapter - Lemon
Announcement!

Not an edit - Update

700 15 0
By -Shi_Qingxuan-

Heya! Author-chan here. So I've noticed this book is still getting attention and I'm glad. We're almost at 100k! I just wanted to pop on here and say a few things.

I've noticed a ton of comments about the speed of the relationship. Well, as an author I am started to getting a bit tired of reading it. I chose this story line for a reason. In my own personal opinion I see Teru as the sort of person who would fall easily and then drag that person with him. Almost like a hook-up. I styled the story in this way including the title because that's how I see a relationship with Teru being. Rushed. Hence the title "Pushed Love." It was purposeful.

My other Teru book was slower because the main character, the reader wasn't ready to be in a relationship. So she steadied herself. This book was the whole reason I wrote a second one. Because of people saying the relationship seemed rushed and the whole idea of "you can't date a guy you just met". It was on personal preference which is why almost a year later I'm still here trying to explain myself. I'd love to reply to all comments but I have too many books published and too many comments to actually sift through.

I'm still human and I do read comments. I just don't tend to reply to the ones about the speed because then I'd be explaining myself to almost everyone.

Now, I don't even know if me announcing this is a good idea but I've been thinking lately. If this book gets to 100k I might think about writing a 100k special. Almost like my lemon chapter I published a couple months after the book was published.

But please, I can't go through ever comment and I'm purposefully not replying to the ones about the speed of the relationship. I mean this book alone has 5.1k comments and that's gonna go up. I can't reply to everything.

I hope you all understand and I thank you all for the support you've given me on this book and others that I've written. Don't think for a second this is me saying I'm gonna stop writing cos I won't. I'll continue writing for as long as I can. But, since I'm going to uni soon I won't be able to write as much which is why I'm trying to finish as many as I can now.

Thank you all!
Megumi (or Author-chan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...
70.6K 1.6K 12
(y/n) is a new girl from Tokyo in Karasuno High. She attempts a class with Kageyama and it's hate at first sight. But does everything change when (y...
606 49 26
It is your first day a your new school. Luckily your bff is going to the same school as you.Unluckily you're EXTREMELY socially awkward and have only...
24K 396 26
It's your first day of school at Fukurodani while its months into the school year. You recently moved from Miyagi Prefecture to Tokyo because of bein...