Chapter 10

You showed him the live wallpaper and he seemed to be really impressed. You continued to eat the pizza until the box was empty. Yuuji got up and went to put the box in the bin. He asked if you wanted another drink and you said yes. You also wanted ice cream, so he came back with (favourite ice cream) tub, an ice cream scoop and 2 bowls. He set them on the table and grabbed the remote. He turned on the tv and started scrolling until he found a film. You ate the ice cream and began watching the film he found.

After about an hour of watching, you fell asleep on his shoulder again. He chuckled to himself and turned the tv off. He then tried his best to pick you up off of the sofa and began carrying you upstairs. He let out a little chuckle to himself when he realised you wouldn't have woken by him scooping you off of the sofa. Once upstairs, he carried you to his room and placed you in his bed. He had a double bed so there was enough room for the 2 of you. He then changed out of his clothes and climbed into bed next to you.

Time Skip:
It was morning and Teru woke up to see you still sleeping next to him. He stayed lying there next to you and waited for you to wake up. He didn't want to wake you, so he just waited. He started to get fidgety, so he went downstairs and began making pancakes. He served them onto plates and went back upstairs to lie down next to you again. After about half an hour or so, you started to move around a bit in the bed. Eventually, you opened your eyes and saw Terushima sat up next to you.

"Morning. When did I get here?" You asked, still groggy from your night's sleep.

"Good morning beautiful. You fell asleep on the sofa, so I carried you upstairs." He said, still looking at you.

"Oh..." You said, sitting up.

"Come on, get up. I'm taking you out for a date today." He said smiling.

"Wait what? Teru you've treated me enough. You seriously don't have to." You said.

"I know. But I want to." He said smiling.

"Ok. Ok. I'll go shower then." You said, getting out of his bed.

You grabbed some clothes from your bag and went to find his bathroom. You realised you forgot a towel and some soap so went back. You grabbed the stuff and left again. He got up and went to go help you find his bathroom. You eventually found the bathroom and went in to go shower.