Extra Chapter - Lemon

Hello, Author-chan here! Just like to say a couple things before I reveal a little surprise. The first thing is holy Asahi, the amount of reads on this fanfic. I was not expecting that. Like seriously not expecting it. I genuinely didn't think it would get more than 100 reads. I'm grateful for everyone who has read, commented, and voted on my fanfiction. I'm extremely grateful.

Now, onto the surprise. I've read a couple comments asking when "Terushima is going to rail Y/N". So I have decided I'm gonna write an extra chapter. The chapter is set after Teru and Y/N get married and yeah it's a lemon so just letting any readers know in case they don't like that kinda stuff (which I doubt based on the comments).

Anyway, onto the chapter!

"Teru, are you sure we're going the right way?" You question your husband's directional skills.

"Yeah, I'm kinda sure." He replies.

It had been 2 weeks since you married the love of your life. You had both settled down together and found the perfect jobs that suited the both of you. Teru became a professional volleyball player and you became the CEO of a major sports company. Both of you were happy. Neither complaining. Currently, you've flown out to New York for your honeymoon. You were in the airport trying to figure out where the airport's exit was. Neither of you had a clue. You both realised too late that going to New York was a relatively bad idea. Since you didn't speak that great English.

You eventually found the airport's exit after what seemed like hours (it was only 20 minutes) and waited for a taxi. Neither of you even knew how to get to the hotel you would be staying in. Eventually, a taxi arrived and the both of you loaded your luggage in the back of the taxi and got in, telling the driver the name of the hotel as you do so. The drive to the hotel was relatively silent, with the odd question from the driver every now and then. But other than that it was a quiet journey. But neither of you complained, the jet lag was setting in.

"So, where did you two travel from?" The taxi driver asked.

"Japan." Teru replies.

"Oh wow. You're quite far out. What made you come to New York of all places?" The driver asked.

"We're on our honeymoon." You reply.

"Oh wow. Congrats." The driver said.

"Thank you." Teru said.

After about 10 more minutes, you arrived at the hotel. You offloaded your bags and payed the driver as well as thanking him for the journey. You went to grab your luggage but Teru beat you to it. You followed him into the reception of the hotel and booked in. You took the key from the receptionist and headed up to your hotel room. The honeymoon idea was all Teru's, so you had no idea what room he had booked out in this hotel you would be staying at. You took the elevator up to your floor and soon reached your desired floor. Getting out of the lift, you headed towards your suite. Teru opened the door with the key and you gasped at how lovely the room looked.

"Well, what do you think?" Teru nervously asks.

"Teru... It's amazing!" You say hugging him.

He picks you up and twirls you around before placing you down on the bed and pinning both arms down. You looked straight at Teru and knew exactly what he was hinting at. Before you continued, you ordered a bottle of champagne to your room and waited for it to be brought up with two glasses. You pop open the champagne, pouring out two glasses. You take a sip and so does Teru before you both place yours down on the bedside dressers. Teru then picks you up again and pins you to the bed, smirking as he does so. You blush and giggle a little before unbuttoning his shirt.

You run your hands along his abs while he takes off your dress. You then remove his trousers and he strips down the rest. You also do the same. Teru climbs back on top of you and begins thrusting into you, watching as you silently enjoy the sensation. He continues to do so while you stroke his chest. Him every so often playing with you. You enjoyed every moment of it and so did he. He continued to thrust until you told him you were at your climax. He acknowledged but continued anyway. He kept on until you reached your climax and cummed inside of him. He then lay down beside you, both of you panting for breath. Then you climb on top of Teru and begin passionately kissing him until both of you part for breath.

"Teru. That was one of the best experiences of my life. Thank you." You said, looking into his eyes.

"Likewise. I'm glad I married you Y/N." Teru says.

"So am I Teru. So am I.

The End.

I hope you like my little lemon chapter. I can finally put this story behind me and work on other ones. Thank you so much to everyone leaving comments, reading the book and voting. It means so much to me when I see comments. Some even make me laugh. I am honestly so happy so many of you like my work. I am working on more and I aim to finish as many as possible. Since I am such a nice author, I am going to tell you guys all the fanfic I am currently working on plus the ones I plan to write as well.

Falling for the brash one - Bakugo x Fem Reader

Fight fire with water - Rin Matsuoka x Fem Reader

A shared dream - Hinata Shoyo x Reader

Agony of a lost soul - Chuuya x Reader

Life isn't all pretty - Kenma x Fem Reader (Mafia AU)

The good ones always get broken - Nishinoya Yuu x Fem Reader

Into the moonlight - Atsushi Nakajima x Reader

Hanahaki - Tendo and Ushijima x Reader

Keeper of a secret - Atsumu x Reader

The things the mind conceals - Edogawa Ranpo x Reader

What the heart wants - Yuri Plisetsky x Reader

Is this destiny? - Book 1/3 Chuuya x Reader

The wanted prize - Chuuya x Fem Reader

Scars to your beautiful - Kenma x Reader (Fem Reader)

Grief for a broken heart - Terushima x Fem Reader

Escape from reality - Oikawa x Reader

Circus of hopeless dreams - Chuuya Nakahara x Reader

A past to forget, a future to remember - Ash Lynx x Reader

Devils in disguise - Himiko Toga x Reader Lemon (subject to change)

Ones I am planning to write:

Accidental Roommates - an x Reader

Hiding your true colours - Bakugo x Reader

An unlikely pairing - Kirishima x Bakugo x Reader (may be 2 books)

Untitled Viktor Nikiforov x Reader

Untitled Yuri Plisetsky x Reader

Untitled Nishinoya Yuu x Fem Reader

Sick of losing soulmates - Kageyama x Fem Reader

I know this seems like a long list, but trust me I will get it completed. I hope.