Chapter 14

Teru saw the last message and his expression began to change. You could tell he was thinking all sorts of things. You weren't sure how much Teru had read, or if he even knew who you were talking to. You thought he might question you about the person you were talking to at his house as well. You were about to talk when he asked you.

"Hey, Y/N. I want you to be honest with me. Who were you talking to just now? And at my house earlier?" He said seriously.

You let out a sigh before answering. "At your house I was talking to Atsumu. He was asking if I wanted to go and see a film with him today, but I told him I was busy." You say.

"Ok." He says, sighing slightly.

"And just now I was taking to Kageyama. He was just letting me know that my ex is around and he's looking for me. He was saying my ex messaged him and Tanaka asking where I was. He said he had no clue. So he was letting me know that he was looking for me, and that I should stay safe." You paused. "I swear Teru, if we see him, you better not get into a fight with him." You add.

"I'm sorry for doubting you." He said, embracing you in a hug.

You continue to head for the train station when you eventually get there. Teru could see you were anxious as you kept looking around for him. He pulled you closer as a way to calm you, but it didn't seem to work. You went through the barriers and onto the platform, still anxious. You then found a bench and sat down on it.

"I'm gonna go find a vending machine. Stay here beautiful." He said, smiling at you.

"Ok Teru." You said smiling back, but the smile wasn't as genuine as his.

Teru then walked off to go and find a vending machine so he could get the two of you drinks. He wanted to do whatever he could to calm down your nerves. After a while of sitting and waiting for Teru, someone started to approach you. You weren't sure who it was until they eventually got closer. You stood up so you were able to escape if necessary.