Shipping(Hartbig fanfiction f...

By NeonBullet207

As Hannah and Grace take the roads of love,they pick up a few friends,forgive old enemy's,and watch the mirac... More

Chapter 1-Almost
Chapter 2-Waiting
Chapter 3-Time
Chapter 4-Half First Kiss
Chapter 5-Fangirls and Bad Dreams
Chapter 6-Telling
Chapter 7-Missing you
Chapter 8-Wide awake
Chapter 9-Home
Chapter 10-Dreams
Chapter 11-Your way
Chapter 12-Good
Chapter 13-Tweets
Chapter 14-The Video
Chapter 15-Out on the town
Chapter 16-Playboys
Chapter 17-Cakes and Plans
Chapter 18-No Spark
Chapter 19-Apologies
Chapter 20-Mester
Chapter 21-The 1z
Chapter 22-Date Night
Chapter 23-Breakfast & Lunch
Chapter 24-Talk and Tears
Chapter 26-Talk to me
Chapter 27-I love this
Chapter 28-I'm sorry?
Chapter 29-Nice talking to you
Chapter 30-Planning
Chapter 31-Letter
Chapter 32-Call him!
Chapter 33-On Our Way
Chapter 34-I love you
Chapter 35-Mourn before the Storm
Chapter 36-Mr.Mellet
Chapter 37-Hailey Kate Hillers
Chapter 38-Well,you are cute
Chapter 38-Baby got Back
Chapter 39-Teaser
Chapter 40-Well...
Chapter 41-Proposing?
Chapter 43-Good Luck
Chapter 44-Honeymoon
Explanation

Chapter 25-Warm Places

581 12 2
By NeonBullet207

**************

Grace's POV

**************

I wake up and the moon is just peaking in between the open blinds.Hannah has her head laying on my sholder,her arm in laying across my chest,and her legs are wrapped around my torso.

I laugh slightly and slowly and quietly unwrap her from my body.She mumbles something and turns over letting out a huff.

Walking out to the hallway I get my phone from the kitchen table.I have a missed call from Mamrie and a text as well.I check the time before I look at Mamries text.8:58.I sigh and click on Mamries text.

TO:Helbig

Are you guys okay?That earthquake was pretty bad.

FROM:Momrie

I smile because she genuinely cares about us.

TO:Momrie

Yeah we are fine.We fell aseep after.Thanks for checking though.:)

FROM:Helbig

I get out something to eat for a small dinner for us.When I am just putting in a frozen pizza in the oven I get another text.

TO:Helbig

Good thing.Can I come over tomorrow?I need to shoot a video.

FROM:Momrie

I tell her sure and continue stirring some cheese for Nachos.

When I get the chips on the plate with meat and lots of cheese I get the pizza out of the oven.Not long after I set it out and the aroma fills the house I hear feet padding down the hallway and into the bathroom.

When the little blonde walks in I smile down at her.

"Hello little one."

"Hi."she says in a squeky tired voice.

"What some pizza with nachos?"I ask.

"Sure."she says.

I get a plate and get pizza on the plate,"On or on the side?"I ask.

"Side."she says getting some water and sitting down.

"Here you go Hannah."I say putting the plate in front of her and kiss the top of her head.(You didnt think they had a kid did you?Haha I am evil :p)

"Mamrie texted to check on us after we fell back asleep the second time."I laugh grabbing my own plate and sitting down after kissing the top of Hannah's head again.

She smiles back at me,"The earthquake was pretty big."

"It was.It woke me up."I laugh.

"How did you sleep?"she ask taking a drink.

"I slept great.I seem to be sleeping better since you started staying.Like two days ago."I giggle and take a bite of my pizza.

"Im glad.How is your wrist feeling?"she says quietly.

"It is doing way better,but it probley isnt a good idea for me to do any activity."I say.

"Darn it."she mutter with a smirk.

My eyes rolling I finish eating and put my paper plate in the trash.

I go to the bathroom and when I am just leaving I hear a knock on the door.When I hear Hannah open it I can hear someone talking fast.I get to the end of the hallway I go to the door with Hannah.

"Fuck you.You hurt me in more ways then one.You told me that you were experimenting.You told be that you were together for a month.You told me that you loved me."I hear Hannah scream but got quieter at the end and started crying.

I wrap my arms around her and glare at Sam,"How the hell did you find our address?"I spat.

"I have ways."

"Well what the hell are you doing here?"I say getting extremely pissed.

"I have no where to go tonight.I have no one to turn to.I have 40 bucks and a IPhone and that is all."she says on the verge of tears.

"Where is Brad?"Hannah asks looking at the pale girl with a bruise on her chin.

"After you guys left he just laughed at me.He didn't care about me.I left the resturant and I spent the rest of the day looking for you guys."she explains.

"Why were you looking for us?We aren't giving you anything."I tell her.

"I'm not asking for anything except for a couch or even a floor to sleep on for only tonight."she says finally letting out tears.

I hear Hannah sigh and I look down to her and she looks up at me with her eyebrows raised,"If it's only tonight and if you so much as touch her or me or do something stupid,your ass is on the street.Got it."I say turning to Sam.

She nods and thanks us,"Follow me."I say walking inside and Hannah shuts the door behind us.I walk to the living room and gesture for her to sit on the couch."We actually dont have a extra bedroom at the moment,but we have a small air matriss so you can have that,the floor,or the couch."

"I dont want to cause anymore trouble then I already have today.Ill take the couch.Thank you so much.I will call a friend that lives in northern califrona to pick me up in the morning."She says truely greatful.

"Well,I wil go get you bedding.Do you want a glass of water?"I ask.

"Oh no.Like I said,Im not going to ask for anything more then a non-leakey roof."She tells me.

"Well for one,its water not my expensive wine that I am saving for a special occasion,"I say smiling at Hannah who blushes,"and your not asking,I am."

"Sure a glass would be fine."She says.

I leave the girls to go get blankets and a pillow and think to grab some old clothing that I dont wear anymore.I cant help but feel bad for Sam but at the same time,I want to rip her head off.Woah Grace what is with the violence.

I grab a glass of water and walk back into the living room and put the glass of water in Sam's hands and the rest of the stuff on the floor next to her,"I got out some really old sweatpants and a oversized t-shirt that I never wear for you so you dont fall of the couch because you were uncofortable and we have to take you to the hospital for a ingurey."I smile only very slightly even though it is fake.

"Um,thank you.Oh my god.This whole time I forgot a huge thing to say."She says comeing to sudden relization,"About earlier,I am so sorry.Really,I am.Hannah,you had every right to punch me.And Mamrie-"

"How do you know her name?"Hannah asks.

"Well,not to sound weird or something I have watch a few of each of your guys videos.I laugh so much at every one of them."She says.

"Ooooh"Hannah says.

"Yeah,as I was saying,Mamrie had the right to spit on me.And Grace had every right to give me the ring finger because,in words of Maxine-"

"You watched the movie too?"Hannah says amazed.

"Yeah,It was on Netflix and I accidently clicked on it but noticed it was you guys so I just watched it.I sound like a really creepy ex-girlfriend right now."She laughs.

"A little."Hannah says.

"Yeah,I deserved all of that and I did not what so ever deserve the middle finger."she sight,"I'm also sorry about what happened.I hurt you Hannah and I still fee bad about it."

"I'm not saying that we are best buddies what so ever but I'm fine now thanks to Grace.I've moved on."she says.

"I get that.Well,I am going to go outside to call for my friend.I'll be back."Sam says leaving the room and goes to the kitchen.

"Are you sure about her being here?"I ask Hannah walking over to her.

"Its only for tonight and I am not going to let someone stay outside in the rain,which it is supposed to,do tonight."

"Rain in L.A.?"I laugh.

She laughs and kisses my cheek when I sit next to her.

When Sam walks in Hannah is half asleep on ny shoulder,"Aww,you guys can go to bed.I am about to go myself.My friend should be here by noon tomorrow."she says grabbing the clothes I got her.

"Okay,sounds good."

**************

The next day

**************

Mamrie's POV

**************

With my drinks hidden in my passenger seat,I go over to Grace's,wait,no,the girls house at 11:34.

I plan to be over early so I can help moving Hannah move in a little and then later we can shoot.I think over a few puns while I am driving and when I pull up I notice that something isnt right.

I walk up to the door and walk in carefully to hear three women talking in the kitchen.

"Fuck!"I hear Grace whisper.

"Oh no."I can hear Hannah reply.

"What?"I hear a somewhat familiar voice ask.

"Mamrie!Hey,why you here so early?"Grace ask suspiciously.

"Grace,what's going on?"

"Okay Mamrie please don't fre-"she says before I push past her to see Hannah sitting with-

"What the fuck is this bitch doing here?"I yell feeling my face become flustered.

What the hell?This bitch broke Hannah's heart and here she is chilling with her.What the actual fuck is going on?

"Mamrie."Hannah says softly looking down,"Just because she broke my heart doesnt mean I am just going to let her stay out in the middle of the night in the middle of L.A.We are not animals."She whispers barely audible.

"Okay,so you can help someone out but why the hell were you laughing?"

"Mamrie,why are you getting so defensive?"Grace asks putting her hand on my arm.

"Because she hurt Hannah.Im going to get defensive!"I half yell half say.

"Mamrie,if it want for her we wouldnt be friends."Hannah says.

"What?"I ask.

"If I was still with Sam today,I would have never met you.I would have never started Youtube.I would have never gotten this amazing life.I wouldnt be with Grace right now.No offense Sam,but I wouldnt be as happy as I am.or was 3 seconds ago."She says looking at me with rage and her voice raising with each sentece.Surprising everyone in the room.

The room stays silent until Sam,I guess that is her name,breaks in,"Well I am going to go wait for my ride.It was nice to see you and agai-"

"Stay.I need to have a talk with you and everyone else in this room,includeing myself."I say pushing the small girl down in the chair,"Grace,I need to talk to you first.

*********

Im evil.....MWAHAHAhA

Not the best cliff hanger but I didnt want to leave you hanging that bad because I havent been updating like I would normally would.

I also need everyone with Instagram to go follow @youtube_gives_me_lyfe  please...thanks boo.

If you didnt already know i published a Hartbig One-Shot called Until the Last One Dies so please read it.Just go to my profile to read it.Just please DO NOT read anything else.

Did anyone else watch Tylers Livestream on Younow and almost scream when they heard Mamries Voice when the queen arrived?

Qotd:What boy names can you come up with that Hartbig would use?

Aotd:Im curious(This may or may NOT be a clue to the next part of something.HEHE...IF YOU SPILL I WILL SPILL YOUR SECRETS TO YOUR BF,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Love you guys

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 84 23
"She found love on the road, but she also found how her dream can end like a nightmare."
7.4K 71 34
*CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM ENDGAME* 5 Years after half the universe was turned to dust Evelyn 'Evie' Grace Stark is back, along with the everybody else...
1.3K 17 27
This Hartbig fanfic and their life before they met and after they met The first part of the story is how Hannah deals with a terrible break up. The s...
162K 1.7K 27
"Hey Hannah, Even though we change and we're all finding ourselves in the world, we both know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across ou...