The Gardener (Gay)

By gayworshippxr

This is the story of a 32 year old man named Dave Ferris, who recently got married to beautiful Anne Ferris. ... More

Chptr. 2
Chptr. 3
Chptr. 4
Chptr. 5
Chptr. 6
Chptr. 7
Chptr. 8
Chptr. 9
Chptr. 10
Chptr. 11
Chptr. 12
Chptr. 13
Chptr. 14
Chptr. 15
Chptr. 16
Chptr. 17
Chptr. 18
Chptr. 19
Chptr. 20
Chptr. 21
Chptr. 22 / End

Chptr. 1

14.5K 202 175
By gayworshippxr

Dave and his wife Anne climbed off the cab they took after descending from the plane and admired their new home. It was beautiful and had everything a millionaire could ask for.

"This, sweetheart, is the place where we will create lots of memories together." Dave said to his wife happily, holding her delicate hand where she showed off her diamond ring.

"I can't wait to start making all those memories with you, my love." Anne said back and pulled her husband into a kiss.

Someone cleared their throat behind them and they turned to see the moving men holding heavy boxes on their strong arms.

"Oh, sorry." Dave said and stepped aside with his wife so the men could bring their stuff inside. "Do you need any help?"

"Yes, please." One of them answered.

"I'll go help these guys. You take a time to admire our home, darling." Dave said, kissing his wife tenderly.

"Will do, my love."

Dave helped to carry and unpack boxes with stuff for their home. Dave was like any average 32 year old married man: he had a beard, he was big in size, not very bulky but not fat either, he dressed in white button shirt with beige pants and black dress shoes.

He was his own boss in his company, and due to diverse problems in past relationships, he had never remarried until now. With Anne he felt happy, and was sure that their relationship would last forever now that they had a new home.

A while later, all the stuff was unpacked and now husband and wife were admiring all the places inside of their new house. They talked about how they were going to decorate it, the right spot to place the furniture, the color the walls were going to be...

"I think yellow is a nice color for the living room, what do you think?" Anne asked her husband.

"Mhmm, I think blue will look better." Dave gave his opinion. "But I'll go for whichever color you like."

"No my love, it has to be a color that we both like."

"Then why not choose green?"

A masculine voice that wasn't Dave's sounded in the hall and they both turned to see a very attractive guy standing by the doors.

He seemed to be in his middle twenties. Tan, muscular and tall, well-defined facial features, as if they had been sculpted by the gods themselves. He wore a white tank top with jeans and shoes that looked like they had been buried in dirt for quite some time.

"I mean, green is the combination of yellow and blue, and it represents the color of nature, perfect for a fresh living room, because who doesn't like to live around nature?" The guy continued. "But that's just my opinion."

Anne gasped excitedly. "I like the idea! Green will look absolutely beautiful!"

Dave eyed the young guy for a second.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in our home?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, where are my manners?" The guy gently smacked himself and walked over to stand near the just-married couple. "My name is Jacob Rivers, and I'm your personal gardener. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He held out his hand to Dave first, showing a nice, toothy grin, and Dave was a little reluctant about shaking it, but he did anyway in a curtly manner.

"Likewise." Dave answered.

"Ooh, I didn't know this house included a gardener! It'll be a pleasure to have you here too." Anne said, shaking Jacob's hand as well.

"Yeah. It's nice to see a new couple around here. I can see you guys love each other profoundly." Jacob said with a smile.

"We certainly do." Anne replied, hugging her husband.

"Wait, what do you mean by new couple?" Dave asked.

Jacob rubbed his nape. "Well, you see... You're not the first ones who have come to live to this place. There have been other couples too, but unfortunately they all didn't go very well and have ended in tragedy."

"Oh my God, why? Is this house haunted or something?" Anne asked worriedly. Dave wrapped a protective arm around her waist.

"No, nothing of that." Jacob chuckled. "It's mostly pure married couples' problems that they weren't able to solve in a friendly way, so they ended up splitting up. But I don't think that'll be the case with you guys, because even though I've barely met you, I can see you're a lovely couple. Just... Please don't fight. My parents used to argue and fight a lot, and seeing other couples fight remind me of them."

Jacob put on a sad face.

"Aww, don't cry! Of course we'll never fight because Dave and I are so in love." Anne reassured Jacob. "You can even be like our own son!"

Dave coughed. "Wait, what?"

"Oh, that's really sweet of you to say, Miss Ferris, but I'm okay like this, really." Jacob replied.

"No one should be left aside. You're a member of this house too, might as well treat you as a member of our family! Dave and I have always wanted a son, right dear?" Anne asked.

"Um, yes, but let's not rush things, sweetheart." Dave said as calmly as possible. "I mean, we just got married, and besides, I'm sure the young guy can subsist on his own."

"Okay, but that doesn't mean we are just going to treat him like a stranger." Anne stated and looked at Jacob. "Whatever you need, feel free to ask us."

"You're so kind, lady. The same goes to you." Jacob said.

"Thank you, dear."

Dave scoffed a little under his breath. He felt somewhat jealous by the fact that his wife was talking so nicely to the gardener.

He cleared his throat. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Jacob, but now my wife and I have some... Private businesses to attend to. It's our honeymoon, in case you weren't notified."

"Really? That's lovely! I can take you on a tour around the house so you can get to know your surroundings better." Jacob suggested.

"Yes, I would love that! What do you say, Dave?" Anne asked.

"Hmph, whatever. But quickly." Dave replied, looking at his golden watch.

So Jacob showed the couple of lovebirds around the many rooms of the mansion. There was a beautiful terrace with a jacuzzi and a view of the sea, many bedrooms and bathrooms, and even an indoors pool with sauna included. Everything was perfect.

"Wow, there's a lot to look at! I don't even know where we should start our honeymoon." Anne said when the tour was finished and they were back in the living room.

"I personally liked the terrace. Why don't we go up there and have some drinks?" Dave suggested.

"Good idea." Anne agreed.

"Excellent choice. So why don't you go up there while I prepare some drinks for you?" Said Jacob.

"Oh, Jacob, you don't have to. You're our gardener, not our servant." Anne said.

"And who says I can't be both? It's your honeymoon, might as well do something for you so your day goes perfect. So just relax while I make the best drinks you'll ever taste."

"Okay, if you insist. Let's go, Dave!" Anne said excitedly and pulled her husband with her to the terrace.

There, husband and wife relaxed on the recliners, enjoying their drinks and talking about stuff, living the best time of their lives. Absolutely nothing could go wrong.

Jacob offered to prepare the food for them as well, and Dave and Ann realised that there was more to their gardener than meets the eye.

"So tell us, Jacob, what made you want to be a gardener?" Anne asked during the meal.

"Well, I've always loved gardening since I was a kid. I liked helping my mom around our own garden, she told me to do basic stuff like watering the plants or planting seeds. And with time, it became more than my hobby, it was my passion. I learnt a lot from my mother."

"That's sweet. But I see you're capable of so many things as well, like cooking. This lasagna is just perfect!" Anne complimented him.

"It could have been a little softer, but it's okay." Dave said, cutting a piece of lasagna and eating it.

"Heh, thanks. It might not be that perfect, but I try my best. My mom also taught me a lot about cooking, but what I'm really passionate about is gardening." Jacob said, eating some of his lasagna too.

During the meal, Anne asked most of the questions, while Dave just ate silently. He didn't know why, but he was getting kind of uncomfortable by the gardener's presence in their house. He was talking more to his wife than he should.

When night came, Dave and Anne were getting ready to "sleep". They chose one of the many bedrooms and Dave was brushing his teeth in the ensuite bathroom. He wore a black sleeping robe and his wife a white one.

"That guy's story really touched me." Anne commented, pacing around the bedroom.

"Yeah..." Dave answered dryly, spitting in the sink.

"He's very kind, don't you think?"

"Uh-huh."

"I noticed the way you were acting around him, Dave."

Dave came out of the bathroom and gave his wife a look. "How?"

"I don't know, like... So indifferent, and cold, and kind of harsh."

"And what do you want me to do? To make out with him?"

"Ew, no! What I mean-"

"Well, for me it seemed like you two almost did that." Dave said, crossing his arms.

"What?" Anne asked with surprise towards her husband. "Oh my God, you're jealous, aren't you?"

"Me? Of course not."

"Now I can't be nice to people because you think I like them?"

"It's not that, it's just... I wish it was just you and me in this house. We don't have the freedom to do whatever we want because he's around at all times."

"And what exactly do you want to do?"

Dave just huffed and didn't reply. But he had been secretly expecting to fuck his wife in every corner of the house, including the garden, but of course that wouldn't be possible with their gardener around to catch them in the act.

"Nothing!" Dave replied.

Anne sighed. "We won't keep this discussion any longer. Let's just sleep already."

"Sleep?" Dave asked, going to stand behind his wife. "You seem to be forgetting the most important part of our honeymoon."

He wrapped his arms behind her and began kissing her neck.

"Oh, Dave..." She moaned.

"I've been waiting for this moment ever since we got here..." Dave said seductively and began to undo his wife's robe. It fell and now she was naked, and Dave took advantage to dip his fingers in her pussy.

"Ah!"

"And there's no other fucker who can have my woman other than me, you heard me?" Dave asked into her ear, fingering her pussy hard.

"Yes, my love."

Dave undid his own robe too. It fell to the floor and he began to rub his hard cock between his woman's ass cheeks.

He pushed her onto the bed and he climbed on top of her so he could suck on her breasts while he fucked her with his fingers. Anne was a moaning mess, her pussy was so wet and Dave couldn't wait to put his cock in there.

So he didn't wait any longer and went straight to the action. He raised his wife's legs and put them on his shoulders, then he slid his cock in her wet pussy and began fucking it savagely.

Anne moaned louder and so did he. He didn't care if Jacob was listening to them right now. In fact, he wanted him to know how much Dave enjoyed his wife and his wife enjoyed him as well.

Then Dave turned his wife around so she was in all fours. And very innocently, Dave began to slowly push his cock into his wife's "forbidden place", acting as if he didn't know.

But then Anne yelped in pain. "Ow! What are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck you. You don't want me to?"

"You're putting it in the wrong place."

"But, I thought you would like it..." Dave said and attempted to push his cock more in his wife's anus.

"Ow! That hurts! Dave, I told you I don't do anal sex." Anne complained.

"But darling-"

"Don't darling me, when I say don't fuck my ass is because I don't want you to fuck my ass, understood?"

Dave sighed. "Okay."

"Now switch back to my pussy."

Dave did so and fucked his wife's pussy doggy style until they both came and fell asleep naked on the bed.

Meanwhile, in Jacob's room...

Jacob stroked his cock as he watched the images in his computer from the hidden camera in the bedroom. There was one in each bedroom.

He licked his lips as he enjoyed the way Dave's meaty ass wobbled like jelly as he fucked his wife.

Seeing the big man's naked, hairy body and hearing his manly moans made him cum on his delicious muscled torso.

He turned off his computer after the married couple was done mating and smirked.

"That's one fine piece of man." He thought. "I want him all to myself..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
101K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
730K 13.1K 24
"I'm going to own every inch of you by the time the week ends. You will beg at my feet for that very ownership. Beg me to fuck you. You will do anyth...