Little Snow Princess

By GreenPuggy

Your a princess traveling from a snowy kingdom to Ulstead. Your kingdom is has gotten word of Ulsetad being a... More

Stranded
Meeting Udo
Getting Settled
Borra
The Tundra
Challenge
It'll be ok
Prepare
I love you
I'm sorry
Awaken
Ulstead
Your ok
Mother...
Spring
Maleficent
I shall help
Oh no
Blue
Don't die
Losing Everything
Healing
Wings
Scars and Beauty
Elurra visits
Not so easy
Listen and Learn
Time To Go
Senara
Preparation
His Perspective
Reuniting
Calm Before the Storm
The Truth
Ulstead
United
A/N, but it's Great News
Finally Together
One Year
Deadly Proposal
Pain
πŸ‹A/N about LemonsπŸ‹
Plan
A Break
Relationships
Similarities
Return
Are you ready?

Let's talk

606 27 0
By GreenPuggy

Udo POV

I didn't want to let y/n go as I hugged her. "Thank you," I kept repeating over and over again. "Udo, there is no need to thank me," Y/n said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yes, there is. You don't know how much this means to me," I said, wrapping my wings around y/n. Y/n kissed my cheekbone then nuzzled her head into my neck. "Come on, Udo. Let's go and talk to Prince Philip, Queen Aurora, and Maleficent," y/n said, letting me go. She grabbed my hand, and together we walked down the opposite end of the hallway. The bright yellow sun shined through the window as y/n, and I continued down the hallway. 

We stopped at two large wooden doors. Listening closely, y/n, and I could hear voices. "I'm so happy Princess Y/n is ok. She is so brave for what did," Queen Aurora said in her usual cheery voice. "I watched everything from the castle courtyard. I don't think I would ever have enough courage to let myself fall to my death," an unknown voice said. "You're a bird, Diaval. You'd be able to fly," Aurora said, giggling. Y/n walked over to the doors and pulled them open. The room was the same color as y/n's room but had been painted all around the walls. A large wooded table was in the middle of the room and had plates of food on it. "Diaval, this is Princess Y/n. She is the one who saved me," Aurora introduced y/n as we walked into the room. "I'm sorry. I didn't get your name," Aurora said as y/n, and I sat down at the table. "I'm Udo. Y/n's friend,"  I said. 

A man wearing all black, had pale skin, black eyes, and hair, greeted us. "Hello, Princess Y/n, Udo. Thank you for everything you have done," Diaval said, bowing to us. "I had the chefs make you some onion soup with bread," Aurora said, sitting on the opposite side of the table. Y/n and I spared no time to start eating. "I see you are enjoying the food," Aurora giggled. "It is very delicious," I said, eating some of my bread. Y/n finished her food before me. "Thank you for the meal, Queen Aurora. I have something I'd like to speak to you, Prince Philip, and Maleficent about," Y/n said, wiping the corner of her mouth. "Diaval, could you please retrieve my mother and Philip?" Aurora asked. Diaval nodded, then left the room. "So, how do you know my mother?" Aurora asked

"A few days ago, Maleficent was wounded, and I was her caretaker," Y/n said. "What was the cause of her wound?" Aurora asked worriedly. "She was shot with an iron ball. It pierced her through her stomach. I was able to get it out," Y/n said. "That's wonderful news. Thank you for saving her," Aurora thanked y/n. "What has happened to Queen Ingrid?" I asked, finishing my bread. "After she was transformed into a goat, she now is being held in the castle stables. That is where she will remain," Aurora said. A silence drifted over us. I quietly tried to eat my soup, not trying to bring attention to myself. The silence was broken, by the sound of boots, clacking against the castle floor. The cause of the noise soon entered the room. Maleficent, Diaval, and Prince Philip entered the room. They all sat at the table. "Diaval tells me you have something you'd like to talk to us about," Maleficent said. "Yes. It pertains to the war. Due to this war, Ulstead, Senara, and the Darkfey have been greatly affected. This war shows that our kingdoms can not continue to fight like this. I want to create a union between our kingdoms," Y/n said confidently.

A smile grew across Aurora and Philip's face, and Maleficent hummed in response. "Wait, you don't have any hatred towards Ulstead?" Diaval asked. "What will hatred do? We've all experienced the product of hatred. Ulstead was partly destroyed, the Darkfey lost many warriors, and Senara has gotten involved in a war it didn't belong in," Y/n said, sighing. Maleficent looked at Y/n worriedly. "Y/n, that sounds like a wonderful idea. However, I don't think now is the best time to create a union. The tension between the Humans and Darkfey is still at bay. So let's wait before we create a union," Maleficent said. "Ok, I have no problem waiting. Everybody needs some time to heal from the war," Y/n said sadly. I finished my soup, gently pushing the bowl aside. "If you don't mind me asking; What about the moors?" Aurora asked. "The Moors? What is The Moors?" Y/n asked. "The Moors is that kingdom on the other side of the river. There is already a union between The Moors and Ulstead due to the marriage of Prince Philip and me," Aurora said. "Oh, I didn't think about there being another kingdom," Y/n said, placing her head in her hands. 

"Well, I wouldn't want to exclude another kingdom, so The Moors shall be included in the union as well," Y/n said. "Then it is agreed?" Prince Philip asked. "Yes," Everyone said at the table. Then there was a knock at the door. "Come in," Aurora said. The door opened to reveal Queen Elurra. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I am concerned about Udo," Queen Elurra said, walking up to me. "What is wrong with Udo?" Y/n asked. "Udo is one of the chiefs of the Darkfey. His people might be worried about him," Queen Elurra said, turning to me. "You might be right. I should return to the Nest of Origin," I said, standing from the table. "I was about to fly back there myself," Maleficent said, also standing from the table. "I am coming with you," Y/n said, standing up. "Y/n, you can't even fly yet," I said. "I can learn quickly," Y/n whined. I turned to Queen Elurra, who was staring at Y/n but soon turned to stare at me. "Carry y/n," Queen Elurra said. "Mother..." Y/n whined. "I don't want you to hurt yourself. I'd love to teach you how to fly, but I'm caring for your father right now," Queen Elurra said with a soft smile. "Wait, you're not coming with us?" I asked. "No, as I said, I'm caring for my husband. Also, my wounds aren't healed. I shall visit in a few days. However, until then..." Queen Elurra said, wrapping y/n into a hug.

"Please, just wait for me," Queen Elurra said, kissing the top of y/n's head. "Alright, mother," y/n said, wrapping her arms around y/n. Queen Elurra then let go of y/n, then she turned to me. "Udo, please take care of my daughter and her wounds," Queen Elurra said. "You can trust me, Queen Elurra. I'll take good care of y/n," I said with a smile. "Alright, with that, I take my leave," Queen Elurra said, leaving the room. "Alright, Udo and Y/n, let us leave," Maleficent said, leaving the room with Y/n and me not far behind her. We walked to the castle wall that was facing the sea. I picked y/n up carefully, not trying to hurt her. Then Maleficent and I flew to the Nest and Origin. "How are we going to tell everyone about my wings?" Y/n asked. "I'm not sure," I said. "Oh, stop worrying, dear. You're a clever girl. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something," Maleficent said while staring straight ahead. Y/n hummed for a minute, but then everything went silent. The Nest of Origin was starting to come into view as we flew closer and closer. The sun gleamed down the Nest of Origin, making it shine a bright silver color as the blue waves crashed against it. 

We landed near an opening that led towards one of the biomes. "It's nice to be home," I said. Placing Y/n down, we walked into the Nest of Origin. The energy from this place was different. It wasn't the normal scared energy. It was more or so happy energy. "It feels different here," Maleficent said. "You feel it too?" Y/n asked as we continued to walk forward. Ahead we could see where the tunnel leads to. It led to the Forest Biome, right next to the Phoneix painting. As we exited the tunnel, the forest fey seemed so cheerful as they flew past the trees. "Let's go visit Shrike, Ini, and Borra," Y/n said, taking my hand into her's as we walked towards the desert biome. "Bye, Maleficent," I said as Y/n continued to pull me towards the desert biome. She nodded towards me then flew off. 

We reached the edge of the Forest Biome. I picked up Y/n, bridal style, and flew to the desert. Looking around, we saw Fey laughing as they flew around with one another. "Oh, I miss this place," Y/n said as she smiled. "So have I," I said with a small chuckle. The warm breeze brushed against us as we flew closer to the Desert. Y/n looked down at the rainforest biome, watching the fey fly from tree to tree. "I want to fly so badly," Y/n said. "I know you do," I chuckled. I was soon flying above the end of the Rainforest and were now entering the Desert. I dove down, not too fast. As soon as I was close to the ground, I landed on the dusty gravel. Y/n hopped out of my arms and began to look around. Desert fey sat outside of their huts, talking and laughing with one another. "I think they had a celebration yesterday," Y/n said. "How can you tell?" I asked, folding my arms. "I can smell rum, lots of it," Y/n said. "Well, the Desert Fey do like to drink," I said with a chuckle. Y/n and I began to walk into the desert, past the huts. Y/n received stares from the Desert Fey as she passed them, especially the men. They weren't stares of disgust but stares of amazement. 'I don't blame them for staring at her. Y/n is beautiful. She's even more beautiful with her wings.' 

After walking for a little, we approached Borra's hut where Borra, Ini, and Shrike were. Borra was lying on his back near the entrance of the hut. Ini sat next to Borra, and Shrike stood next to Ini. The closer we got, the more clearly we could hear the conversation they were having. "I hope Y/n is ok," Ini said. "Me too. I only caught a glimpse of her, but she looked terrible. There was so much blood," Shrike choked on her words. "And Udo hasn't returned. She must be in terrible pain," Borra said, sighing heavily. "Awe, my friends miss me," Y/n said loudly. Ini and Shrike immediately ran up to y/n and brought her into a hug. "Oh, thank the Phoenix, you are ok," Ini said. "Yes, you don't know how worried we were about you," Shrike said. Ini and Shrike pulled away from Y/n with their mouths gaped open. "Y/n...y-you...have," Ini and Shrike stuttered at the same time. "Wings?" Y/n finished their stuttered question. Ini and Shrike nodded their heads slowly. "It's a long story," Y/n said, folding her arms. 

Shrike turned her attention to me. "You have some explaining to do," Shrike said. "Hey, what did I do?" I asked. Ini chimed in. "Well, Y/n is a mess, and she has wings. If I remember correctly, Y/n didn't have wings yesterday," Ini said, folding her arms. "Why do I have to explain?" I asked. "Simply because if you don't, I'll take you to hell myself-" Shrike started but was stopped by Y/n. "Shrike! This isn't Udo's doing. It's no one's fault," Y/n scolded. Ini looked at Y/n's bandaged body. "We need to get you cleaned up. You can't be walking around covered in blood soaking bandages all day," Ini said. "They do feel uncomfortable," Y/n said, rubbing her hands over a few of her bandages. "We were just about head to the hot springs. Do you want to join us?" Shrike asked. "Sure," Y/n said. Y/n turned to me. "Udo, I'll be gone for a while," Y/n said, about to turn to leave, but I grabbed her wrist. "Your mother told me to take care of you," I protested. "Ini and Shrike are my friends. They would never hurt me. You of all people should know that," Y/n said while crossing her arms. 

"Let them be, Udo," Borra said with a chuckle. I sighed, letting go and y/n's wrist. "Be careful and no flying," I said. "Alright," Y/n said, walking away with Ini and Shrike. "Come on, Udo. While the girls are out, you and I can talk over some rum," Borra said, crawling into his hut. I just chuckled and crawled into Borra's hut. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 675 16
What if Snow white had a half sister who's a witch? You are Snow whites sister, Y/n Snow and when Regina took over the kingdom you had no choice but...
9 0 11
What do you do when suddenly your whole life is turned upside down? When Charlie is unexpectedly abducted from Starlight and transported to the myste...
308 14 14
Taniya Snowdon a girl from a wonderful but ancient world where only magical creatures lived in. Therefore, Fanogg the Guardian of The Chosen One. Lur...
17 0 6
Sadie decided honestly was the best course of action. "I'm leaving, tonight." She raised an eyebrow. "I don't see any ship making it out of the harbo...