C. Miller and the Girl Only C...

By godzillahalofan

Summary: After being seperated from his team during "Juan Deleon X Charlie Magne" story arc, C.J. Miller fo... More

Characters
C. Miller's Layout
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: Rude Awaking
Chapter 3: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 1
Special Chapter: How Count Dooku met the Dark Bosses
Chapter 4: The Warning
Chapter 5: The Nazi Invasion of Monsterverse
Sneak Peak
Chapter 6: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 2
Chatper 7: Stoping the Scheme
Chapter 8: Luring Snow White into a Trap
Special Chapter: The Myterious Confedrate Soldier (Not Neo-Confedrate!)
Sneak Peak For Future Chapters
A/N Canceled and Future Reboot

Special Chapter: A Peaceful Walk

88 4 3
By godzillahalofan

Warning: Possible Bullying, violences, and censored swearing.

The art does;'t belong to me, it belongs to its owner. The helmet is the only part that belongs to me although it's not really good but it is my best attempt at one.

In mine vision for Plants Vs Zombies, it's pretty much mixes all the different games together. I got more ideas from a Plant-Ops story on Fanfiction by a guy named ScOu. (Check that story out).

I have only played the two main games only but I also like Garden Warfare and Battle for Neighborville ideas so I decided to merge all the games into one universe. There will be some creative liberties taken. The Dark Horse elements are also included.

Enjoy this chapter.
=================
PLVZ/Plants Vs Zombies Universe

In a cartoony world where there is an ongoing battle. It was between sentient Plants led by Crazy Dave protecting the world from the brain-hungry zombies led by Edgar George Zomboss or simply Dr. Zomboss.

During one incident, Dr. Zomboss accidentally cause his Zombot Hero-Tron 5000 to explode that created the Plant Heroes when he was trying to create Zombie Heroes to gain the upper hand from the League of Extrordinary Action Foilage or simply L.E.A.F.

It's 2021 and the war continues to rage on to determined the fate of humanity.

........

Solar Flare also called by her off-duty name, Sunny Sativum, was just resting. She couldn't believe what just happened early.
Her friends at the Hero Headquaters laugh at her new goggles which frustrated her.

(Flashback):

/Video is not mine. It belongs to its owner/

(Flashback Ends)

As Sunny was recollecting her thoughts, a Gatling Pea walked by.

His name was Peter (Last Name inserted) and he was dating with Sunny.

"How's day Sunny?" Peter asked.

"Huh? Oh it's going good." Sunny said as she pretended to hide her frustration. However Peter saw throught it and being the closest plant that Sunny trusted, he asked what was wrong.

Sunny Sativum revealed what happened early when the other Plant heroes made fun of her new goggles.

"I don't know why they did that." Sunny said.

"Well maybe it's new I guess." Peter said. "How about we go on a walk together?"

"Sure Peter. A little walk wouldn't be so bad." Sunny said as she hold Peter's hand.

They enjoyed some peacetime on their walk. They walked pass others until they were alone on a walkway. This would be the last report of them being last seen.

It was getting dark already and both were abit concern. Sunce it was dark, the zombies could use this to their advantage.

"We should head back now." Peter said.

"Yea. At least we're not like those horror movie characters who acted stupid." Sunny responded before they laughed.

"I'm wondering if my twin sister, Penelopea and the other heroes feel sorry for laughing at you." Peter said before he catched himself. He definitely shouldn't mention that memory from earlier but Sunny responded back.

"I'm pretty sure they are. Sometimes people can go too far sometimes." Sun y said as she chuckles followed by Peter.

Peter was a part of the Elite Gatling Pea Division, the [Insert Division Name and Number]. These Elite Peashooters were elite-trained plants and are the best of the best. They take part in the harshest battle of the Plant-Zombie War. Some members were also used for classfied operations. However this caused some rivalry between the Gatling Peashooters and the L.E.A.F Heroes.
They were like the Romeo and Juliet of this universe because they weren't sure what would their group's reaction would be if two members of theirs were in a close relationship. However Penelopea, Peter's twin sister and best friend with Solar Flare, and Repeater, Peter's older brother, happened to know their secret relationships. They manage to not reveal it to their fellow plants as they hid signs of their relationships.

As Peter and Sunny were heading back, Sunny thought she saw something. It looked like some arranged rocks.

"Hmm....Peter are you seeing this?" Sunny said as she elbowed him.

"Huh?" Peter said in confusion before seeing the arranged rocks. "I don't know but I think we're seeing things."

"Well it can't be Zomboss's new invention." Sunny said.

"And if it were, then wouldn't there be some signs some zombies were here? Not to mention it left untouched judging by natural plants has grown around it." Peter said.

"Maybe we should just head back and inform the others what we saw." Sunny said.

"Give me a sec. Going to need a photo to show some proof." Peter said as he took out his new iphone.

Sunny had a second thought as she didn't want to leave Peter all alone so she watched his back. After all they weren't like some Horror Movie characters who make dumb decisions.

Peter almost had the shot. However it wasn't perfect so he decided to use a nearby rock to balance himself and get the perfect shot.
Just as he was getting the perfect shot, the rock he was using as a bipod got pressed into itself. Then lighting could be heard as it formed around the ancient rock formation. It wasn't just an old rock formation but an abrandon ancient Dej Navt Monk portal.

"Peter! What Did You Just Do?!?" his girlfriend shouted out to make sure he could hear her due to the lightning making a loud noise.

"I Don't Know Sunny! I Was Just Using One Of The Rocks As A Bipod!!!" Peter shouted back.

Sunny couldn't hear him as a rift formed in front of them.

Before they could do anything, they were suck into the portal. Peter's landed onto the rock platform with a loud thud.

The rift lasted for 10 seconds before it collasped onto itself and there was nothing left.

===========

Location Unknown

Peter and Sunny were thrown out of the portal as they hit the ground pretty hard although they were unhurt from the impact.

"Ow. You okay Sunny?" Peter said as he rejust his helmet.

"I'm good except where are we?" Sunny asked.

"Funny you should say because I'm in the same boat as you are."

Both turned to be met face-to-face by none other than Dave Panpa.

This sort of paniced the two plants a bit.

"Whoa. Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." Dave said. "The name's Dave Panpa."

"Well just don't creep up on us next time." Peter sighed.

"Since we're all in the same boat, I guess we can trust him." Sunny said.

"So where to now? We're in a forest." Peter exclaimed.

"We should head head this way." Dave said as he pointed towards a tower that stood out from the trees.

"Well that's going to be a long walk." Sunny said.

"At least there's shelter we can stay in for now." Peter said as they begin to walk towards the castle.

Little did the trio know that they weren't the only ones heading towards the seemly abrandon castle.

========

Hope you like this special chapter.

The Plants vs Zombies universe will be further explored in the Sideswipe's Squad spinoff story.

Also maybe the part where Solar Flare/Sunny is made fun of because of her goggle maybe a silly idea. I might change it in the future.

This is me signning out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...