The Ghost

Goddessamonghumans

Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No... Еще

Prologue
1. how pissed are you at me right now?
2. What kind of mother are you!
3. I know all this, I am a graduate.
4. It is time to begin the naming ceremony.
5. Welcome, welcome
6. hah I caught you
7. Fina-fucking-ly
8. ON HER BIRTHDAY
9. You've been a bad boy
10. THE INITIATION STOPS NOW
11. I love you G
12. What happens if I kill her?
13. What is the initiation?
14. Mark, are you busy?
15. "YOU FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"
16. My turn to reveal to her!
17. Her initiation
18. Where have you been
19. My Comeback
20. I trusted you
21. Ghost's secret weapon
Character List
22. The plan
23. NO MORE
24. BULL-FUCKING-SHIT
25. I'll just kill them both
26. We are safe
27. Domino, Jackson
28. The blank faced sister
29. Next time I kill you
30. Idiots
31. Domino and Rosie's turn
32. Fear me
33. I'm bored
34.
35. follow their lead
36. you forgot who raised me
38. She just fucking died for G!
39. He's...
40. G! Don't!
41. So... you're Mark's... boyfriend???
42. YOU BETRAYED MY SISTER!
43. You created me
44. plans
45. I will protect my family.
46. too easy
47. The darkness
48. Enjoy the pain!
49. The Ghost
50. Stay safe G, I'll always love you
51. Le Renard
52. Half Birthday
53. You're Fired
54. The Video
55. Rogue
56. Questions
57. Jacques
58. Scars
59. She might kill me
Character Questions
60. Rebrand
61. Massacre
62. Is she...
63. A nice long chat
64. Friend
65. Life's not fair, kid.
66. Losing you
67. The Show
68. Heirs
69. Sisters
70. He's gone
71. No more hugs till I've had a shower!
72. I promise
Epilogue
A/N Editing

37. She moved all of them out!

1.6K 66 71
Goddessamonghumans

Domino's POV (AKA birth giver)

That fucking man! Yes I know about his plan to murder my baby! I swear if she doesn't take care of him soon I'll do it myself. She's testing my patience though. First she waits months to allow Mark to take the mafia, then she doesn't kill her father after he starts searching for someone to murder her, and then when she stormed into his room tonight she didn't bother slitting his throat. Based on her track record from the school I know she has a plan, but I just wish I knew what it was.

I should get a little sleep tonight, Jace is going to need a lot of attention to keep him distracted from the hate going around this house lately. I climb into my warm bed after taking my sleeping pills and fall into a restless sleep filled with memories from the hellhole I grew up in.

Run! Run faster! They are catching up with you! I turn to see the policemen that had witnessed me murder mere moments ago chasing after me. They all are yelling "Arrete!" (Stop). Knowing how much trouble I'm in right now, I call my best friend for some help. She was close by on her own mission, but if all went smoothly she should be done already.

The phone rings for a moment before heavy breathing can be heard on the other side. "If you don't bring me 3 million within the next 3 hours, your little friend here will die."

I shake with anger, how dare they. They come after my friend and expect me to just give in to whatever demands they have! NO, I will take them down without giving them a single penny. I know exactly where they are keeping her because the voice was her target's and I know exactly where they would take her based on the research we've done previously. I gather my weapons and a few traps before making my way to stake out the "abandoned" building they owned.

Once I have everything prepped for her extraction, I make my move on the kidnappers. All around the building screams start disrupting the quiet and men burst out of the house to find the sources. I slip in through a window on the top floor setting the bombs within the devices to go off at the closest proximity. Following the hallway that has the most sound coming from it, I slip in and out of rooms keeping myself as ghostly as possible. When I finally spot her, she doesn't look very good, but I just need to get her out of the building first. I glance at the 5 men in the room not paying attention to me and pull out my daggers, striking each man with instant kill shots.

She looks at me, but her eyes flash with fear as I feel someone's presence right behind me. So I side step, but unfortunately it hits her instead and I watch as the once bright light in her eyes goes dim. I turn around slipping completely into the killing calm and destroy the man's want to live before eventually ending his misery.

When I wake up there is no sound coming from the children and it has me confused. They normally wake up before me and are making at least some noise, but all I can hear is the pitter patter of the maids moving about.

SHIT! No wonder she didn't kill him last! She moved all of them out!

I run to Jace's bedroom to see if she at least left him for me, but when I arrive gasping for breath, his room is empty and even his favorite toys are missing. I pull out my phone and text Galaxy.

D-Domino, G- Galaxy

D- I am so proud of you!

G- Why?

D- You finally got all of your siblings away from the monster that is my husband.

G- If you honestly thought that I wanted them around either of you then you are stupider than I thought

D- I'll do my best to keep him away from you

G- Don't

D- Why?

G- I need the self defense excuse for his public execution

D- Fine then, just make sure to protect yourself too. They need you

G- I know

D- Can I be there when he dies?

G- Unless you stalk him, no

D- Do you want updates on his movements then?

G- not necessary, but do whatever you want

When I see this text I'm confused. Does she already have someone else watching him? How do I help her? I just wish she would talk to me more, I would explain more things to her. Although from what I've seen she already knows all of my reasons.

For now, I will let her go with the rest of my children and do my best to become someone strong enough to make them proud. They deserve to grow up without being around parents who will use them to become the person they wanted to be when they were younger.

When Jackson walks into the kitchen while I sip my coffee, I smile into my cup at the swelling on his face from where Galaxy slapped him last night. He doesn't even acknowledge my presence, so I tell him, "They're gone. They are all gone. From what I could gather they aren't planning on coming back."

He slams his fist into the countertop, but I merely blink at him through my cup. "When?"

I turn away placing my empty cup into the sink before walking out of the room, "Last night. Apparently they had already left before she paid you a little visit."

I can just imagine the pure anger on his face as he throws everything he can get his hands on. I walk to the nearest maid, "do not clean up his mess, you will not be fired, but I want him to have to clean his own mess... Actually wait. I want all employees including the guards off the property for at least today. My husband is liable to shoot someone and I'd rather it be me than one of you." The maid nods her head quickly and goes to spread the word about my orders.

I let out a sigh of relief as I watch the last of the staff leave. I know that he will be pissed off when he learns what I did, but I can't handle watching another person die right now. Not after my dreams last night.

Jackson comes out right as the door closes, "Who was that?" His angry voice reverberates off of the floor and walls of the entrance.

I do my best to hide my lie, "Oh one of the servants seemed a little sick so I sent them home. I don't want to get sick right now," but he takes one glance at me and decides that I'm lying.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR! Now who was leaving." He yells as he moves closer to me.

I take a step back from him, but he just keeps walking towards me. I'm not sure what to expect but his hand wrapping around my throat as I bump into the wall was not one of them. He slowly lifts me up, so I'm dangling, while cutting off my airflow. His eyes bore into mine as my sight slips away bit by bit with bright colors dancing through my vision as warning bells that I need to breath soon.

"I... I... I... dis... dis... mi... ssed... the... staff." I whisper out with the last bit of air in my lungs before everything turns black.

Jackson's POV (AKA sperm donor)

I can't believe I just did that! I tell myself as I pace through the entryway. All she did was dismiss the staff because I can't control my anger and now she's passed out on the floor in a heap. I know she knows where the kids are, but she's hiding it from me.

This is all Galaxy's fault! If she just would have given me a chance once she got back, then none of this would have happened! I would still have the mafia, all of my kids, and my wife wouldn't be avoiding me and trying to hide things from me.

I continue pacing back and forth for an hour trying to figure out the best plan to get Galaxy out of the picture, so I can have my happy family again. When all of sudden a groan of pain is heard from Domino.

"Oh thank goodness you're ok!" I say, while frantically checking over her to make sure that nothing is hurt besides the bruises I left around her neck.

When Domino looks up at me terrified, curling into a ball on the floor, my heart breaks, but then her next words shatter it, "NO! NO! Don't hurt me! I didn't mean to misbehave! I just didn't want someone else to die!" She starts sobbing into her knees as she reverts back to how she was when she was right out of school.

I pull her gently to me, cradling her body and whispering sweet nothings into her ear as we rock back and forth. It takes me quite a while, but eventually I manage to calm her down. She is still shaking in my arms, but she has managed to control her breathing enough to stop hyperventilating.

We stay like this for a little while longer, before I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my room upstairs. During the walk, I randomly decide to tell her about my plans for Galaxy. "This is all Galaxy's fault! If only she could have tried to forgive us, then she wouldn't have taken everyone away from me. Now I am going to kill her, so that we can all live together as a family again."

As I finish telling her my plans we reach the top of the staircase, but she has other plans. "How dare you threaten my baby! I knew you had reached out to assassins, but I can't believe any of them would ever want to go against the Ghost. She is a pure assassin through and through."

I get mad at that. I can't stand that she is on Galaxy's side. It's as if everything and everyone is against me now. I refuse to let them replace me and make me retire. So I do the only logical thing left to do, throw her down the stairs in anger.

When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, I wait for a groan of pain or to see her move, but her body is misshapen and I can't even see her chest moving up and down. A realization dawns on me as the seconds pass and she still hasn't moved. SHE'S DEAD!

I rush down the stairs to confirm it, and when her heart isn't beating anymore I call an old friend to help me get rid of her body. He answers right away, and we set up a time for him to come and leave without anyone noticing what's going on.

I'M GOING TO KILL GALAXY! SHE MADE ME KILL MY LOVE, SO NOW SHE MUST DIE!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Estella AVI

Художественная проза

73.5K 1.8K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
Family Comes First CRAZY40429

Художественная проза

1M 31.8K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
176K 3.4K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
836K 16.4K 78
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...