𝐋𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐌𝐒𝐬𝐬 πŒπœπ‚οΏ½...

By WHORV06

Madeline McCall is Scott McCalls' little sister. She has known about the supernatural since the beginning and... More

DISCLAIMER
TRAILER
CAST
GRAPHICS
β™• royals SEASON 2 β™•
QUOTES
01 || A Trip to Mexico
02 || Back In Beacon Hills
03 || Lying To Young Derek
04 || Wind Voices
05 || McCall Numer 2
06 || Woods Voices
07 || She Can't Flirt
08 || Lake House Troubles
09 || Werewolf On The Boat House
10 || Beacon Hills Deadpool
11 || Shower Wolf
12 || First Kiss
13 || Brett & Violet
14 || Liam's Disappearance
15 || Looking for Liam
16 || Berserker's On Street
17 || Finding Liam
18 || Cheesy, But Cute
19 || Hunch
21 || Visual Confirmation Required
22 || 45 Minutes
23 || Berserkers In The Hospital
24 || Blue, Brown, Run
25 || The Next Morning
26 || Keyword Of The Fourth Part
27 || Bullet Wound
28 || Amor
29 || After Effects
30 || Illusion
31 || No Texts, No Calls, No Responses
32 || Carbonite
33 || A Reminder
34 || The Sun, The Moon, The Truth
35 || Predictions
36 || Lika A True Alpha
37 || They Were Happy
38 || Research
30 || Happy Birthday, Madeline!
40 || Trust

20 || Only When Necessary

2.5K 43 2
By WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

To Madeline, it would've been a lot more relaxing to know how her brother and friends were if she's was able to enter the school. But they were all on lockdown and no one was allowed inside.

Liam had been getting calls from his mother and step-dad for him to come home. It was already the next day. Yes. They stayed over waiting for any responses.

He had texted them that he was over at Madeline's but afternoon hearing what went on in the school. They wanted him home now.

"You can go, I'll wait" she did see him ignore the phone multiple times. He gave her a sorry look. "You sure?" he asked her and the blue-haired girl nodded.

"Course. I'll call you if anything happens" she told him pecking his cheek and he smiles walking away from the school.

Madeline couldn't stop the hunch for her brother and it was horrible to be waiting for any answers. When there were CDC people walking back forth and in and out of the building.

She was also pretty small and well people pushed a lot. With Liam, he could fight more for space but without him, she was being squished.

And she hated it. She detested big crowds. It made her uncomfortable. It's not that she didn't like the people but they were too crowded to see what was going on.

"Could you please let me pass" she says but Iran like her voice went in their ears and out the other side. She huffed in annoyance.

"Excuse me!" when she raised her voice Lydia turned at knowing the exact tone of that person.

"Madeline!" she called and spotted the blue hair in the crowd.

"Excuse me. Move please" the strawberry-blonde told people and took a hold of the younger girl's hand and pulled her in.

"Go under" she told her and Madeline did as told going below the bar.

She hugged Lydia relieved to know she was okay. He didn't know if it was just Stiles, Kira, Scott, and Malia who were infected.

"You're Okay. That's good. How're the others?" the voice was concerned.

"Well we don't know yet. But we're about to find out" she says when she saw students start to head out of the school. They seemed perfectly fine.

Lydia nodded at Madeline who told her to go find her mom and so they went inside only to separate to look for those they wanted.

On her way inside she stopped in front of Malia. "Malia! Oh thank God" she breathed out hugging the taller girl.

Malia smiled at her. Even though she was upset at the others she knew they hadn't shown Madeline the 3rd part of the list of any lists. Scott didn't want to worry Madeline. And so he asked them not to show her.

Liam was also on the list and they hadn't shown it to both of them.

"You feeling better? Are the others okay too?" She knew how much did the McCall siblings worry about each other. It made her warm at how close those two were.

"Yeah they are. They're coming from the basement. I should go though" she says with a serious face. Madeline was surprised by it but smiled.

"Thanks, text me when you get home. I'd like to know you got home safe" she tells her which the older girl nods to and walks away.

Madeline could see Malia was more serious than normal or maybe sadder. She needed to know what happened. Cause that does not look like a cause of the virus.

When she reached the basement she stopped at the Hale vault and sighed happily to see her brother okay. "Scott oh my God I swear you hadn't me so worried" she breathes out.

Scott smiled returning the right gesture keeping a bit more balance since he still felt a little weak. "I'm okay now, Mads. We all are" she pulled away and smiled. Her bright blue eyes looking at them.

"You people can't do an exam like normal people? Cause I'm all in for healthy people here. Because I look like people but only not sick people. I don't want to worry about more people getting sick" she ranted making Scott and Kira confused.

"That...didn't make sense" Kira pointed out Scott nodding in agreement.

"I got it" Stiles raised his hand getting what she said.

"And that's why we are a team" she tells and high-fives him.

°°°

Madeline and Scott McCall were at the station as their father finished some job. "How come you were at the school since last night? Mom had told Lydia to not tell you" Scott was still wondering that.

Madeline shrugged grabbing a pencil from the desk and drew some doodles on a paper. "I don't know," she shrugged. "I just got the hunch"

Scott frowned. It wasn't the first time he has heard this happen to her. It's happened before but only on big and bad very bad occasions.

Times she did not enjoy. "It's so weird you get those hunches" he did think it was an odd situation. But it's been something they've had since little.

"I know right. But we've got to thank them, they've helped at times" when Scott was in trouble before she was the one to find him. It also happened with Stiles, mainly with her brother though.

"What if you're like Lydia" Scott joked and she raised an eyebrow. She let out a loud laugh. "What ignorance I'm like Wonder Woman? Please, I'd be the last person to be like Lydia" it was very true.

As a few more minutes passed she kept doodling while Scott heard in his father's conversation. He was surprised at what he heard.

Agent McCall form out of his office and was greeted by his kids. "Thanks for waiting I know it's late" he apologized.

His daughter shook her head and hugged him. "It's okay. It's not like we'll be going to school tomorrow anyway" Scott waved it off.

Agent McCall kisses his daughter's head and they pulled from the hug. "Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drive back to San Francisco tonight. I'll need to do a review at the field office. But I'll be back as soon as I can," he tells them making Madeline frown a little. "I might have to miss the first game of the season"

"It's no big deal" Scott waves off but his sister could see it did make him a little sad.

"It is for me. I'm keeping my promises this time" he was so determined to do as he promised to them. But this assassin says made it rather hard.

Madeline sighed knowing that it might take some time before he comes back. He notices the look his son gave to the gun and bullets inside the bag.

Making Madeline look too. "What I did, it was necessary. Justifiable. You know that right?" he asks them.

The girl knew her father worked at something that at some point would include taking a life. And sometimes more than once even if it hurt it was necessary.

"Yeah, we know daddy" she wanted to comfort him and he smiled at her. It has been very since she's last called him that. She was nine years old.

"Have you done it before?" Scott couldn't help but ask.

"Two other times. It's not easy, taking a man's life, even someone who forces you to do it" he explains to them.

"How do you deal with it?"

"You look at it logically. Without emotion. You compartmentalize" he tells them which Madeline nods in understanding.

"How do you do that?" Madeline was a little worried now at Scott's questions.

"I used to do it by drinking" it was a hard time when he would drink. But for his kids, he stopped and they were thankful. "Come here" he says and hugs them both this time. "One more thing. When I do come back, we have to talk about some stuff. You two and our friends, the way you guys handle things, it doesn't seem to faze you as it should," Madeline not her lip tensing at that. "It's like you guys know something I don't. When I get back, I'd like to be in the know" Madeline gulped a lump in her throat and glanced secretly at Scott.

Scott nods. "Welp I'm hungry. Who wants Chinese again?" she says to which her father agrees.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Madeline McCall hates crowds it's something very annoying to her. Even if she can be very worrying she can be very understanding especially when it comes to intense jobs like her dad's. Liam is so cute and I had to add him to this episode even if he wasn't in it.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.2K 21
❝She's more than just 30 million dollars.❞ In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...
259K 5.9K 39
"We protect each other" Y/N L/N is rare, one of a kind, just like the pack she is apart of. Scott McCall's pack. Her life is never simple. Everywher...
18.6K 584 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
57.7K 1.3K 42
[π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’βœ] ───── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ───── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ Aimi." I look down at Malia, and her hand comes up to my cheek. "I don't wanna die here without you...