The Star Sapphire Of Paris

By m4101542

Y/n M/n Wayne, daughter of Bruce and M/n Wayne was choosen to become a Star Sapphire (choose to become the Qu... More

Prologue: The Eagle Miraculous
2:akumatized
3:the stolen eagle miraculous
4: Attack in Paris
5: Running away
6: Let it go
7: meeting new people
8: Meeting a Snowman โ˜ƒ๏ธ
9: Frozen Heart

1: Going to Paris and to school

59 1 0
By m4101542

Today was (Y/n)'s first day of school and she will make new friends and hope to become a Green Lantern. But instead she become a red lantern with the red lantern ring with a red lantern suit.

She was in rage ever since she accidentally hurt Eagle thought she was a villain and gave her the eagle miraculous.

She was going to Paris for an exchange program and she was wearing gloves and must see the miracle box to see her friend Adrien they haven't see each other since the forces of evil when she was gold ranger and love.

"Paris, here I come!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 2K 49
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
199K 1K 192
Mature content
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...