Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Chapter 1 : Shadi
Chapter 2 : Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Maybe I'm Amazed

487 60 173
By mishhtalkative

This song and title have nothing to do with the update. Kuch sooja nahi toh yahi rakdii...

And This Update is dedicated to Me...

Belated Happy and Sleepy Birthday To Me.

Thank You all for wishing me in different platforms.

As usual no proof reads...
Forgive me for my poor angrezi and mixtured Hindii...

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Naina seeing the darkness everywhere,
" Hum kaha jaarahe he Abhi??... "
She asked masking her panicked self... she wanna look strong infront of him. She told to herself.

Abhi - " Patience darling. Hum wahii jaarahe he jaha hume jaana he... "
He said concentrating on his driving, frequently checking his watch....

Naina - " Rajveer ka phone bhi nahi lag raha..."
She dialled his number again and again...

Abhi - " Oh ! Job changed?
Hume pata hi nahi tha ki, Aaj kal aapke savior ka contract Raj ne le rakha he.
Warna jaha tak hume yaad he, aap baat baat pe apne bhai ko call karti thi..."
He grinned recalling their past dates... such a kiddo, he used to thought....

Naina - " bhai bhabhi ke saath he. Main unko disturb nahi karna chahti aur Rajveer...."
She said in a flow worrying about R. Today he didn't informed her about his schedules. She doesn't remember their previous encounters the same thing happened after her arrival to KMA.

Abhi pointed his phone, kept in his jacket,
" Ismein ek folder he... Movies naam ka...
use kholiye aur usmein... "
He explained what to do with it,
" aapko Raj ka location dikh jaayega aapko.... "

Firstly she placed his forefinger on the rear mount and did exactly what he asked her to do....  that was a weird app she saw for the very first time. Asking him the password she opened it only to find some maps and location tracker. She clicked pn Rajveer's profile not before staring at his handsome face amd shoulders decorated with his uniform. She could feel the proud vibe it possessed.
the location showed her near some five star hotel....
Hotel Paradise....
She read it loud....

Abhi - " Lagta he Rajveer apne date enjoy kar rahe..."
He chukled observing how Naina's got sad hearing it and asked her to dial some number...

Other side, on the phone....
" It's Code Brown.. "
And it ended without any other words.

Suddenly Abhi stopped the car with a screeching sound and the truck traveling behind them passed with a loud horn with lots of curses....
Abhi and traffic rules always went in opposite directions. Naina thought.

Naina - " Kyaa hua ??..."
She asked seeing Abhi struggling with his phone.
His face turned all serious within a second.

Abhi - " Rajveer ko Hotel Paradise pahunchna tha Ritu ke saath... lekin..."
He stopped dialling Col number.

Naina - " Lekin kyaa Abhi?? Gps toh waha ka hi location bataraha.. .."

Abhi- " Woh dono waha pahunche hi nahi Naina... Infact unka car us raaste se nikla hi nahi. She took him somewhere else...
Am gonna kill her someday. Hypertension de deke hi hume maarti he...."
He kept his voice low and reported the same to Col. Chandra...

Naina - " Ab hum kyaa karenge? RAJVEER kaha he?? Aur Ritu??... main bhaiyya ko call karti hu..."
She jumped out of her seat...

Abhi - " Aap apna seat belt bandhiye...and close your eyes..."
He started the car not before well equipping himself with four guns.

Naina - "Naveen Bhaiyya ...."
She shivered with all negative thoughts surrounded her.....

Abhi - " Seat belt Naina...
Quick......"
He warned....honking loudly.

She hitched herself and closed her eyes. She knew what will happen now. She will be in flying across the whole forest area.....
Abhi and his driving skills. Instead of this he should be seated inside the race car.
Arrgh...
But it's necessary to reach Rajveer first....
She composed herself, placing Rajveer's image inside her closed eyes.

By the movement,  she calculated the car is going round and round, then a u turn and overtaking all the vehicles with a loud horn.... she almost fell on Abhi four times and her heartbeat was going to explode in few more minutes.

Abhi - " Call Trishan... and put it on speaker..."
He ordered her... not at all caring to slow down the car....

She opned her eyes and without looking at the road, she called some Trishan...

Abhi - " I need Beta...  quick...
Keep Capt. Randhawa on line.... "
He shouted frightening Naina.....

Then thinking of something,
" aap backseat pe baitiye aur peeche ek jacket he phehenlijiye...."
He was back to his former self with intense calm voice.

Naina - " mujhe thand nahi lag rahi he... I'm fine..."
She covered herself

Abhi - " Naina,  it's a bulletproof jacket. Phehenlijiye. Hume galtiyaan dohrana pasand nahi he...."
He uttered the last sentence, looking into her eyes where she saw some unknown emotions flowing freely...

She quietly slipped behind

Abhi - " uper se math pehniye... remove your kurtha and wear. Uske baad humare hoodie daaldena. Isase kisisko shak nahi hoga..."
His hands were still on steering wheel taking extream turns to reach Rajveer....

Naina looked here and there, measuring what exactly he said. How can she remove her clothes infront of him? It didn't happen when they were in a proper relationship. She never let him to see or touch her private parts. And now what's he saying?

Abhi - " Naina.  Hum aapke taraf nahi dekh rahe. Jitni aap der karenge utna samay lagega undononko dhoondne...."

He perfectly understood what she was thinking.  He knew her almost in and out. His soldier training made him strong to conquer all these skills. He wasn't a gentleman but also he was not on one among the bastards who would put their lust as their first priority when the country is in danger.
He simply removed the small shawl from his neck and threw it towards her...

She made a combined curtain of her dupatta and that... instantly removing her kurta and wore the jacket which took plenty of time as she donno how to wear them exactly.

In-between her struggles Abhi talked to few of his mission mates, except Naveen....
Even Randhawa was on line, who suggested few strategies to cope up the situation.

After few minutes, he parked the car in middle and again called Trishan.

" What's the status? ...."

Trishan - " Gimmi 5 minutes, Captain... "

Abhi - " i don't have a second Trish. Last time jab aapne aise bola tha, humne Maj. Yug ko khoya tha.... Ab Shekhavat....."
He halted his words hearing a sound of sharp intake of breath... naina... he kept quiet..

After a minute,

Trishan - " Listen, Capt. Shekhavat is safe. He is with the lady. few guests are waiting to feast..."
He reported glancing through the drone.

Abhi - " kitne he?..."

Trishan - " totally 9 and 2 in air...  udta mehman.. Beta is here. Bhejdun??...
Kuch action toh banta he.... man... "
He sounded excited.

Abhi checking his time,
" No... It's not the right time. Moreover I can't take this decision. Naveen isnot here.
I think we can handle this situation.  Switch to Passing the parcel.

Beta ko standby pe rakhoo...

I'm going...."
He commanded his team and started the car slowly....
then looked back...and started to narrate briefly whato to do and how to behave....

" Naina, dhyan se suniye.
Aapke liye yeh sub naya hoga. But trust me, hum kisiko kuch nahi hone denge. Yaad rakhiye ki hum long drive pe jaarahe he, aap front seat pe aajaiye. Hold that lays packet.
Be natuaral aur thoda muskurayiyein...
Dhyan rahein kuch bhi ho jaaye, kuch bhi
gaadi se math utariye...."  he paused for a second and,
" Naveen ki kasam...."

He raised his eyebrows holding her nerve point and receiver her nodd as answer.

Reaching the spot, he saw two figures standing outside a car, hovering one another. They seemed to be making out in a deserted corner. And of course the lady was leading this battle.

If the Jabrela witnessed this scene in normal situation he would have laughed at Rajveer's haalat. But now....
Their life was in threat.  And their mission was on the edge of falling apart.

The remaining guests were hiding somewhere behind bushes, he figured out...

He flipped the headlight to high beamed ones concentrating upon them and saw how they parted quickly.

He pulled the brake and hopped down, glancing at Naina for a second,
" Ahhh... Raj... "
He called loudly....

Rajveer amazed to see Abhimanyu there and narrowed his eyes to zoom the figure seated in the car.. Ritu too got self conscious and disappointed as her plan got ruined again....

Abhi - " Hum aur Naina yun hi long drive pe jaarahe the... socha murjhe huye ristonko khuli hawa mil jaayegi...  aur aap dono...."
He hugged Raj tightly slipping something in his pocket. And then greeted the lady, studying the surroundings....

Ritu - " We've a dinner date Abhimanyu. "
She intervened getting irritated

Abhi- " In the middle of the jungle... I must say Raj you are quite romantic...."
He winked leaning to the Bonnet...

Abhi heard rustling sound just behind the dark bushes....

Rajveer - " Tumne Naveen se poocha Naina ko bahar le jaane?...."
His voice almost frightened Ritu and Abhi. That was too strong as if he was going to slaughter someone soon.

Ritu held Rajveer's arm asking to calm down...

Abhi bowed lingering his eyes everywhere....
" Of course my lord.
Hum jaante he ki aap apne dost se bahot pyaar karte he. Iska matlab yeh nahi ki hum koyi bhi kadam utane se phehle sochenge nahi..yeh jaanne ke baad bhi ki humare ishq ke pehredaar bahot se khatarnak log he....."
He joked in end, trying to sound natural and warned Raj through his eyes that they are in danger....

Ritu - " Yahi pass mein ek sunset point he... waha baitke we can talk...."
She suggested thinking of something else...

Rajveer was about to say something..... Abhi signalled Naina to blurt out her only taught dialogue....

Naina peeked out of the car,
" I'm famished... "
She yelled gathering everyone's attension....

Abhi - " Sooraj toh dhal chuka he. Andhera hoga waha.... "
He smartly tried to divert the topic,

" I hope you guys don't mind if we join you. Naina ko bhi thoda kam awkward feel hoga... "
He innocently looked into Ritu's direction...

Ritu - " sure...
See you at the hotel then... "
She sat inside the car and Rajveer drove away not before throwing a devil look at Abhimanyu.

Abhi following Raj and Ritu, opened his watch,
" mission aborted... I repeat mission aborted....."

He asked Trish to follow Ritu's men so that they get to know their den...may be...

Finishing off all his duties,
" Naina... Aap theekh he??..."
He asked passing a bottle of water...

Naina - " Main bhaiyya ko call karun??... Please.."
She pleaded overwhelmed with all the happenings.

Abhi with twitched lips,
" No Naina... Bhaiyya ko chodiye....
aap Saiyya ko suniyein... "

He switched on the sound system in his car and connected it to his phone. Its gonna be interesting.

Ritu - " I'm sorry.  Mujhe ek baar aapse poochna chahiye tha Abhi ko haan kehne se phehle...."

Rajveer laughed out loud hearing her words, remembering the exact thing he heard last night. Naina's word tickled him....

Ritu - " Kyaa hua??..."

Rajveer - " nothing Dr. Mishra. I've no issue with Chauhan jab aap unke saathmein comfortable ho..."

Ritu - " Aapko jhoot bolna bhi nahi aata na Captain. I can clearly see you have issues with Abhi. Shayad aap bhool gaye ki main..."

Rajveer - " aap Psychiatrist he..  I know.
It's just that unko dekhte hi I get glimpses of...."
He stopped in middle...

Ritu - " Ananya??..."
She asked astonishing both Abhi and Naina..

Abhi - " What??
Inhe Anu aur humare ke baarein mein bhi pata he?..
This women is something else... ."
He asked to himself...loud enough that Naina's brain would think.

Rajveer- " Hmm..."

Ritu - " You can tell me... "

Rajveer - " No Dr. Mishra. I don't want to spoil our evening..."
His voice contained a pinch of sadness....

Ritu - " It will not Captain. Aapne already mujhe aapke past ke baarein mein batadiya he toh yeh baat...."
She smoothly pressurized him....

Rajveer - " he was the one who...."

Abhimanyu stopped the telecast knowing what followed next. The biggest disaster of his life...

Naina tried to press the button to listen but Abhi caught her hand in time...
" Aap sub log mujhse kyaa chupa rahe ho Abhi. Is it the thing jisne majboor kiya ki bhaiyya aapko mandap se bahar...."
Her voice got stuck as those moments came back infront of her eyes...it didn't pained to watch but it was difficult for her to figure out what exactly it was....

Abhi - " Aapne Naveen se poocha nahi??..."
He asked wondering she still donno the truth..

Naina - " Aap nahi bataoge???..."
She requestioned him...

Abhi took a deep breath, and then looked at Rajveer's car which was few meters away,

" Hum hi the jisne Ananya ko majboor kiya ki woh jaaye apne bhai ko bachane.  Hum hi the jisne Ananya ke man mein yeh baat daaldi ki Raj aur unka pyaar paak nahi he. Hum hi the jisne unko challenge kiya ki woh apne mohabbat ko ek baar aazmake dekhle...Wakth aane pe woh Raj ko bolke dekhe ki woh unpe golii chalaye.

Unhe yakeen tha ki kabhi sapne mein bhi Raj unke saath khel nahi khelega. Unke haath zaroor dagmagayenge bandook utane se phehle....
Lekin..."

Naina completing his words,
" unhone golii chala hi dii...."
Tears flowed through her eyes, remembering Mrs. Kashyap's pain....

Abhi - " Ismein Raj ka dosh nahi he Naina... unhone toh bandook isiliye utaya tha kyunki unhe laga woh goli fake he. Usase Ananya chot zaroor lagti lekin unke jaan salamat rehti. Unko pata bhi nahi tha ki jis bandook woh utane wale he usmein...."

Naina - " kisne badli thi woh bullets... Kahin aapne?"
She asked with rage...

Abhi - " Nahii...
Humne mazak zaroor kiya tha Anu ke saath lekin humne kabhi unke baarein mein bura nahi socha... "

He denied instantly. He was attracted to Ananya.  Afterall why wouldn't he, she was a women with brain and beauty. He yearned to take Ananya to his bed as he does with everyone else. But She wounded his pride by rejecting him. She kicked his ego declaring she is only Rajveers. Her mind soul and body is devoted to her Rajveer.
He was also the Prince of Baramer. Capt. Abhimanyu Roy Chauhan...

He took this as challenge and on few occasions,  taking a little time from his deadly mission he tried to poison her mind which she didn't paid heed to. But in end, it was his mistake that he took her to Warfield without a bullet proof jacket. He believed Rajveer would never raise his gun and if he did their (mission)  basic plan was to shoot her with dummy bullets.
As usual God has the other plans....
And Naveen appeared from nowhere.....

Naina- " fir kaun??..."
She asked bringing him out from his past zone.....

Abhi - " hum hotel pahunchgaye... aap washroom jaake jacket utariye. Humari team member, Simran hogi waha.
She will help you. Apne huliya bhi theekh karlijiye....."

Naina - " Par Abhi...."
She turned stubborn....

Abhi strictly uttered,
" Aapko Raj ko dekhna he ki nahi?..."

She again nodded and zipped her mouth.... abhi grinned seeing how she went so silent by just Rajveer's name... if she had been old Naina, his hairs were got plucked by now....

He parked the car and showed her the path.... he met Raj in halfway....

Rajveer - " Chauhan...."
He called dragging him to somewhere away from Ritu's eyea...

Abhi - " Naina washroom mein he..."
He answered the question lingering in Raj's mind...

Rajveer - " have you lost your mind Chauhan? Tum Naina ko aise beechmein laaye hi kyun? It was not necessary...
Naina ko door rakhoo in saari baatonse...
Mujhe samajh nahi aaraha ki Naveen ne aise kaise tumhe... "
He clenched his hairs in frustration,.....

Abhi - " Naina KMA mein sorahi he... "
He said calmly...

Rajveer - " Par woh car mein??..."
He was confused. Did he imagine Naina few minutes ago???

Abhi - " Yeh Naveen ki soch he... I infromed Randhawa..."
He added the last line, not wanting to be killed by KMA'S best shooter....

" Raj waha aap akele the. Aur aapke ird gird poore fauj khadii thi aapko maar..."
He gulped the word and continued,
" It was the safest option. Hume toh shak tha ki aapko woh log waha se...."

Rajveer - " nahi chauhan. Yeh unka actual plan tha. Lekin maine use Ananya ke baarein mein batake us plan ko shayad palatdiya..."
He talked swiftly finding a way to see Naina first...

Abhi - " Matlab... Hum kuch samje nahii..."
He asked keeping his eye on Ritu...

Rajveer - " Naina! Naina kaha he Chauhan??..."

Abhi - " Simar ke pass... aap ek baar arrangements check karlena... tab tak hum aapke Ritu jii se vartalap karte he... Bahot ghante huye humne Dr. Mishra ko theekh se dekhe tak nahii..."
He kept one hand on his heart and marched towards his true love....

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Simar greeted him informally not wanting to gain the attension of other ladies exiting from the washroom...

Rajveer - " Naina??..."

Simar - " She is in guest room sir..."
She showed the corner room....

Rajveer saw his phone ringing and asked her to call Naveen and explain the situation. They are safe now. It's their area.

She left.

He entered the room and inspected it...

Naina - " Rajveeeeee......"
She launched herself on him, as if inserting her body completely in his....

Rajveer slowly caressed her hairs, drinking her perfume making himself believe that she js safe and he is home...

Naina - " Main dar gayi thi...aapka phone bhi nahi lag raha tha aur aap...."
She blabbered touching his face...his nose, cheeks....

Rajveer - " Chauhan ne tumhe tang toh nahi kiya??.."
He asked with care...pain was visible in her eyes...

Naina - " Nahii... aur aapko us Chipku chudail ne ?..."
She too asked back trying  to read his eyes....

Rajveer shook his head in postive and muttered,
" Thoda... "
Their earlier make out sessions flew near him....he was afraid that Naina could smell them and her future reaction was unsure to him. May be she will roast him along with chicken...

Naina - " Maine dekha..."
Her words softly escaped from her lips.... embarrassing him further

Rajveer - " tum change karloo... Main bahar hoon..."
He turned his back to leave...

But his steps stopped in middle way, as he heard her moan.

Rajveer - " Naina, Kyaa hua??... tumhe chot lagi he???..."
He caught her back to see any wounds over the clothes...

Naina - " nahii...bus moch...a aahhh...... "
She tried to remove Abhi's hoodie, but failed as her hand didn't support her to lift her hand...and again she winced....

Rajveer - " aaram se Naina... aur dard hoga tumhe..."
He held her hand with care....scrutinizing it...

Naina - " Main aise nahi jaa sakti bahar. Bahot moti lagungi..." .

Rajveer - " Nainaaaa...."
He called her name with affection,

" Tum jaisi bhi ho pyaari hi dikhogii... waise bhi tum zyada moti nahi hoo.... "
He said almost drowing in her innocent eyes....

Naina slapped his forehead,
" Ranveer....
Maine woh bullet proof wala jacket pehna he... isiliye motii bola... aur aap..." She held his collar and pulled near,
" You called me motiii..."
She narrowed her eyes trying to terrify him...

Rajveer - " and you called me Ranveer ....
But I like that name.... "
His cheeky smile erased all those heavy struggles from her mind...

Naina - " Rajveer... Rajveeer..  Rajveer.... Mujhe toh yeh naam hi bahot pasand he. Bus kabhi kabhi woh wala...nikal jaata he..."
She explained herself......making it remember his name... 

Rajveer in return,
" Mujhe toh tumhare muhh se nikalne waka har lafz achcha lagta he... just like the music..."
He mumbled joining their foreheads feeling her presence in his life...
She is too tiny, pure, lovely and precious...
He just want to be with her always....

Naina naughtily,
" toh Ramu Kaka boliye, aage kyaa karein?? Hume bahar jana he na...."
She asked him

Rajveer laughed whole heartedly at her antics and
without replying to weird naming skills,
" main Simran ko ander bhejta hoon..."

He called her but it sounded like she was still busy witb Naveen's call....

Rajveer - " Main lt. Rathore ko...."
He was about to dial...

Naina - " Its okay Rajveer.... main..."
She lifted her hand again to turn...but it got worse...

Rajveer - " Hiloo math..."
He touched her shoulder and carefully tore the whole hoodie using the knife...

Naina - " yeh kyaa kar rahe ho aap??? ...."

Rajveer - " wahii joh iska haal hona chahiye... Chauhan ka he... "
He brooded making a face....

Naina smiled at his emotions displayed clearly on her private mirror....

After the funeral of Jabrela's hoodie, her kurthi stood wobbly to be his prey...
Before Rajveer could take a step back Naina raised her voice...

" Please yeh nahii.... yeh meri favourite kurti he..."

Rajveer saw the floorings and muttered,
" Isiliye Chauhan ke saath jaane wakth phehnke aayi!!!...."

Naina smelled jealousy in air and thought not to point it out,
" mere saari dresses mere favourite hi he... aap chain kholiye... bus..."
She said not at all rehearing her own words...

Rajveer - " are you sure??.. Main Jasmine ko call kar sakta hu.. "
He asked to confirm. May be she could change her decision...

Naina closed her eyes tightly, questioning her heart whether it is necessary.....  it would lend the man few seconds to linger his eyes on her body... is she ready for it???? It's not appropriate to do so.

Oh, common Naina you've done so much before with him... her brain snapped her..
You kissed his eyes and nose when he was asleep....
It displayed her those moments too...making her swim through the river of guilt, shyness and a finally dipping into a gush of adrenaline.

He is a hardcore gentleman. He won't do anything like that Grey, Emerson or those men visited her dreams...  Trust him girl...
Her sixth sense advised

Naina strongly,
" Haaan. Bus jaldii karna... "

He wasn't bothered by seeing her half naked. He always considered highly of her. He respected her. They were in a situation and he needed his strong will to solve it. He didn't want to visit his past or mind whicb had millions of reasons to divert him. (And one of those was Ananya... )

At this moment, what concerned him was the pain reflected in her eyes.... he vowed not to give her that....

He leisurely let his hand move, taking care not to lift her hand much...  finding a smart way, he let it fall om her waist and detached that jacket from her back... there were few clips clinged her front. He moved facing her placing his hand on them, partially touching her upper bossoms...

Her eyes opened with that contact, and glued his face to know his reaction.
She was surprised to see them closed, and his hand were moving flawlessly. It was all about experience,  she thought...

Again her eyes swing back to his serene face, accidentally colliding with his perfectly carved lips... they seemed inviting her to their home...
She elevated herself to reach them, but her variable eyes stood strongly staunched to his throat, which was proudly showing off his Adam's apple. Her mouth got pulled towards them and her lips parched its thirst by gently peppering few naive kisses in those forbidden territory....she was completely hypnotized by him, which restrained her thinking power to act...

His neck got damp so as his heart... his hand discarded that cupid jacket long ago, and his hands almost grabbed her naked back feeling her heated skin....

After few seconds of pleasure, their moment got broken by a single call on the door.... Simar was back...

Still he didn't passed her to the lady out there.
He hurriedly straightened her kurtha and corrected her hairs. His hands even washed her face studying them throughout.

She knew he expertised the skill of hiding his emotions. But she was no less. In their few months of companionship he let her freely to read his mind. But cunningly she learnt the art of reading his heart...
Before knowing what's there in her heart she wanted to go inside his heart first. She hoped to keep her heart safe this time.

Rajveer plainly
" Phehle tum jana waha... bolna Naveen ka call aaya tha... I will be back in 10 minutes...."

He tapped her head and thought of double checking the arrangements, she held his hand....

Naina eager to look into his eyes, stood parallel to him... It was the moment. If she took time in analysis the cause and reason of it, she would loose his thoughts...
She calculated and without wasting a second asked, to assure herself,

" maine kuch galat kiya??..."
All these were novice to her...her orbs seemed to get rained any moment....

Rajveer pulled her into his arms, whispering,
" Dil se poocho Naina... Tumhara dil kabhi bhi jhoot nahi bolta... "

Listening to him she closed her eyes, preparing to question her heart later...
Now all she need is his heartbeat....

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I was impatient to give this update. Don't ask why.

Love You Guys for Loving this Black hearted Writer's Black Heart story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 679 15
It's amazing how one day someone walks into our life & becomes the most important part of our life... then reality hits us, that we can not imagine o...
69.7K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...
14.4K 1K 45
What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele chorta hai na kabhi kabhi aapko akele r...
12.3K 723 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...