gross [bnha reader insert]

Por quitxz

A germaphode with an extremely powerful quirk refuses to be a hero, which results in a family friend who work... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (updated)
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52 (special~!)
53
54
55
56
57
58 (special part 2)
59 (200K special) Tsubaka x (y/n) <3
60
61
62
63
64 (700 special part 3)
65
67
68
Omg its the 69th chapter 😩
70
71
72
73
74
!!!

66

14.3K 793 1K
Por quitxz

(If you're imagining Hotaro's voice I thought of it as Daisuke Kanbe from Fugou Keiji

If you need reference it's the guy with black hair I LOVE HIM AND HIS DEEP ASS VOICE 😩

Anyways he's not like who you think he is, 👀 and yes! He is the guy we made collapse with our quirk)

ALSOOOOO SOMEONE ASKED FOR AN EREN YAEGER TYPE BEAT TSUBAKA SO

And i got a paper cut under my nail and i think it got infected and it hurts like a bitch :D

"Wait! (Y/n)!"

(Y/n)'s eyes narrowed as she looked over her shoulder to glare at the new student, "Please reframe from using my first name so casually." She growled.

"Wait do you not remember me?" Hotaro asked.

"Ha?"Her patience was being tested, all that was on her mind was passing this retake and saving Eri, and for some godddamn reason this new student was getting all up in her business. "No. Please leave me alone"

Hotaro pursed his lips together and reached out a mechanic hand to grab hers, and just as he was about to hold her hand, someone stopped him. Hotaro looked up and was met with a hard glare.

(Y/n) looked up to glare at the new student as a hair draped around her shoulders, pulling her back into a strong chest, a protective aura dripping from him.

"Please don't touch her, she doesn't like being touched." Tsubaka growled, harshly throwing Hotaro's arm away.

"Come on (y/n)-chan." Tsubaka said, placing a hand on her back to usher her away from the new student. "We're about to do combat training with the second years." As the two slowly started to walk away from Hotaro.

"Oi." Hotaro growled, roughly grabbing Tsubaka's shoulder, stopping them in their tracks, "I was just talking to her, this is none of your business."

Tsubaka rolled his eyes, and turned around to face the new student glaring at him harshly. "It's obvious that she doesn't want to talk, so do us a favor and leave us alone."

Hotaro glared back at Tsubaka, who only tilted his head back to glare even harder. Clenching his teeth, Hotaro tsked, "you don't know anything, I need to talk to her she knows who I am."

"No I don't-"

"No you don't." Tsubaka growled, stepping in front of (y/n), "Don't make me use my quirk on you."

Hotaro clicked his tongue before turning around to go to a different part of the arena, "Madarao elementary school." And with that he stormed off, clenching his fists tightly leaving and angry Tsubaka glaring at the back of his head and a confused (y/n). Tsubaka sighed and looked back at the (h/c) haired girl behind him, his gaze softening.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" He asked, patting her head and looking up and down to check for any injuries.

(Y/n) sweatdropped, "no I'm fine don't worry, he didn't do anything. But.... why would he mention my " She turned around to see Inasa happily waving over to them.

"Oi! Hiromi! (Y/n)! Hurry up!" Inasa yelled giving them a wide smile.

"Come on, let's go, the retake is soon." (Y/n) sighed as the two of them jogged over to their friend.

The rest of the training went as normal, everyday she would come to train, only to be approached by Hotaro, who was then blocked by Tsubaka. And when Hotaro approached her after practice, Tsubaka was always there to block him.

"Geez that guy does not know when to take a hint." Tsubaka grumbled, harshly scratching the back of his head.

(Y/n) sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance, "I swear you're sometimes the same."

"What~~~" Tsubaka whined, wrapping his arms around her neck, clinging onto her.

"I only allow you to touch me because you're a germaphobe like me." (Y/n) muttered, "and let go, I can't breath."

"No~" Tsubaka whined, "are you excited for the retake?"

"Yeah I am. I can finally fulfill my promise."

"Eh?" Tsubaka tilted his head in confusion, "what promise?"

(Y/n) shook her head, "don't worry about it. But after don't we have internships?"

"Huh? Internships?" Tsubaka quirked an eyebrow, "what internships?"

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in confusions, "you guys don't so internships like UA?"

"No?" More like a question, "we just have some pro heroes come to our school and train us, I've never heard of Interships."

"I see....." (y/n) muttered, placing a hand on her masked chin. "That'll change some things then..."

(Y/n) had originally planned on working alongside a pro heroin order to get some more professional help with her mission to save Eri. Because if something were to go wrong, not only would she be in danger, but she could accidentally risk Eri's life as well. So this would be a bit harder than she thought since she was still a student, there was only so much she could do.

"But..." Tsubaka spoke, looking up to the sky to ponder a bit, "I did hear that the principal is adding a few changes here and there, so we'll see."

"Okay, that's good." (Y/n) said stopping in front of a train station, "alright this is your stop."

Tsubaka pouted, slumping his shoulders. "Aw. I wish I could spend more time with you."

"Come on you have to go home, we still have practice." (Y/n) said, pushing the male towards the station.

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)-chan make sure to get home safe."

"Yeah yeah I will, you too."

(Y/n) turned around to walk to the direction towards her house while Tsubaka kept looking at her back, making sure that she was safe until she was completely out of sight. Smiling softly he finally turned around to buy a train ticket home. His eyes slightly hardened at the thought of the new kid. Clicking his tongue he stormed down the station, cursing under his breath.

'God he's so annoying.' He thought to himself.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and sighed, gripping the suitcase with her hero suit inside. It definitely had been a harsh couple of weeks, but the retake was coming just around the corner and she was definitely looking forward to it. The only thing that was slightly in the way of her plans was the lack of internship opportunities. It was a slight change in plan but, maybe she could ask one of her dad's hero friends to help her.

Cursing under her breath slightly she pulled up her mask and fumbled with the bandages around her finger, slightly wincing at the burning sensation that ran through her finger tips.

"Stupid quirk drawback.." she muttered to herself.

"Oh it's a draw back?"

She turned around, only to glare slightly at the new student that was slowly making his way over to her.

"Please tell me you're not a stalker." She muttered.

"Huh?" He took a step back with an offended look on his face, "no I'm not a stalker, I'm just going to visit my oji-san(uncle)."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, turning around to walk away from the male, Hotaro widened his eyes and quickly ran up to her, "wait we're going the same direction."

"Don't care."

"Come on." He shoved a hand into his pocket and took something out, "I brought hand sanitizer too."

(Y/n) quirked an eyebrow, "how do you know..."

"Well..." he rubbed the back of his head, flicking open the cap of the bottle and pouring some into his hands, rubbing them together, "it's not that hard to notice when you're putting it on every 30 minutes during practice."

"Whatever, just make sure you use that whenever you're near me."

Hotaro let out a ghost of a smile, "you really haven't changed at all."

(Y/n) rose an eyebrow, "I don't know what you're talking about, and how do you know what primary school I went to? I knew it you're a stalker huh?" She said, pointing an accusing finger towards him.

"I am not." An irk mark forming on his head before sighing in defeat. "You really don't remember me?"

"No, I tend not to remember pesky germs that bother me everyday." (Y/n) retorted, crossing her arms over her chest while they continued to walk side by side.

"Figures," he said, "you were always around Hitoshi."

(Y/n)'s gaze slightly hardened, "he was the only on tolerable, everyone else were a bunch of incompetent little brats who were eating out of their own ass."

Hotaro let out a low deep chuckle, "yeah they were." He then halted to a stop right in front of a door, "this is my stop, would you like to come in?"

(Y/n) gave him a disgusted look, "Jesus Christ no, your place is probably filled with germs." She said, backing away from the door.

Hotaro gave her a weird look as he knocked on the door, "Actually you'd be surprised, my oji -" he was cut off by the door creaking open.

"Oh Naoki you're here." A voice spoke out as a figure walked out.

"Oh oji-san." Hotaro said, turning to look at the figure in front of him.

(Y/n) looked over with blank eyes, only for them to widen at the sight of Hotaro's uncle. Her mouth fell agape as he slowly started to walk out, allowing her to see him more clearly.

'E-Eri's dad......'

(I TOLD YOU HE'D PLAY A BIG PART IN THE STORY!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
3.2K 145 23
The bakusquad: A group of people/students of class 2A that are self proclaimed friends of Katsuki Bakugo. that was formed in their 1st year of UA. A...
570K 15.7K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...
85.7K 3.4K 46
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...