Reaching For The Trigger

By PrettyNGolden

Lelani is a 16 year old from Compton who goes to a party that changes her life forever! There she meets a lea... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Reaching For The Trigger 2 Preview

Chapter Twenty-Two

20.4K 687 31
By PrettyNGolden

I give credit to "LaShantLaylayStCyr" for giving me this chapter idea. Hope you like!

_________________________________

Gia POV

"How dare that bitch tell me to watch out?", I thought to myself. She tried to kill me. I tried not to think about falling off the building.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself holding my baby girl. But then I thought about Lelani and Quincy killing my sister, may I rest in peace with her. I hope the cops finally find them and lock them up.

I imagined me and Darius walking down the isle and I would look at the guest and see my sister holding my baby, everyone smiling at me, and just having the best day of my life.

I could hear screams and see police cars below and I thought this was the longest fall of my life. I felt tears fall as I thought about my life being over."Don't be afraid", I told myself and I opened my eyes and saw death a step away.

I hit the ground feeling the most excruciating pain of my life, I couldn't move. Every bone in my body must have been broken. I laid on the ground moaning and watching people crowd around.

"Stay with us. The ambulance are on the way", a policeman said.

I felt my body getting cold and I could taste blood filling my mouth. My eyesight became blurry and I felt dizzy and could see someone talking to me, but I couldn't hear them. I got to a point where I felt free and faded away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
118K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
194K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

840K 27.8K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...