ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 12

3.3K 164 204
By Bts_Internation_Army

"But I want banana milk!!!! Please! You are my favourite hyung right?" Jeongukk smiled cutely trying to please Eunwoo

"You just had 9 bottles!" Eunwoo argued

"Just one more. Last! Promise!"

"Let's play something!! I am bored!! Let's go out!" Y/n exclaimed

"No one leaves this palace!" Eunwoo stated.

"I wanna go out too hyung!" Jeongukk whined

"You are not going out!"Eunwoo announced.

"You always get to go out. Alexandria, Lizzy noona, Taehyun hyung, Eomma! Everyone! Everyone goes out but no one lets me leave this palace." Jeongukk seemed mad at the fact that he was the only one who was never allowed to leave the palace and that it was only once when he escaped the palace at the age of 6 to find his father.

"No one is going anywhere" A voice echoed from behind them. They turned to see Taehyun standing there leaning onto a pillar.

"HYUNG!!!" Jeongukk started his typical drama which his hyung pampered to the moon and back.

"What happened Gukkie?" Taehyun smiled knowing what Jeongukk was trying to do. Jeongukk pouted as instant crocodile tears made their way to his eyes and his face turned red in seconds.

"Woah! Now that is called Real Drama! He is so cute! Drama Queen I mean... King award to Jeongukk! I'm in love with his cuteness."Y/n mumbled and giggled.

"Hyung Eunwoo was shouting at your Gukkie!" Jeongukk put his head on Taehyun's shoulder like a cute little baby as Taehyun tried not to laugh at his cuteness and maintained a serious face.

"Eunwoo! How dare you shout at my little Gukkie!" Taehyun shouted at the other male who gave him 'What the actual hell' face.

"LIAR! But I did not do anything Hyung! He is lying." Eunwoo argued back.

"Hyung see he is trying to argue with you" Jeongukk continued his drama.

"Cha Eunwoo!" Taehyun exclaimed loudly while trying not to laugh.

"But-"

Jeongukk slowly turned to Eunwoo and teased him with his tongue while Eunwoo stood dumbfounded.

Taehyun was looking at Jeongukk and Y/n was holding herself back from not laughing at them. Jeongukk turned towards Taehyun to continue his drama. He looked at Taehyun and paused for a second because he thought he got caught which was true.

"HYUNG!!" fake tears started to roll down his eyes.

"Aww what happened my little Gukkie??" Teahyun missed his drama so much that he did not want him to stop anytime soon.

"I want banana milk."

Taehyun swirled his hands and a banana milk bottle appeared which he gave to Jeongukk who's eyes where now shining. He took the milk from Taehyun with a wide smile.

"But Hyung! He had 9 bottles already!"Eunwoo exclaimed

"It's ok! He needs more to become more strong!" Taehyun giggled.

"Don't cry if your tummy hurts!" Eunwoo rolled his eyes.

"Taehyun hyung? Did I ever tell you that You are my favorite hyung?" Jeongukk smiled like a big bunny he is.

"Wait! Wasn't that me? Don't Dare to ask me for banana milk from next time." Eunwoo looked at Jeongukk.

"Y-You are also!"Jeongukk got himself stuck.

"Ah Ah! My head hurts! I remember I fell from my bed yesterday! Ah!!" Jeongukk started his drama again.

Eunwoo and Taehyun looked at him worried.

"You want ice?" Eunwoo asked.

"Get him ice already!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"How is that possible? I am sleeping on the bed. You sleep on the couch." Y/n laughed.

Taehyun and Eunwoo looked at him while narrowing their eyes at him as he slowly continued sipping his banana milk with an innocent face.

"Y/n is tired! We are going to sleep! Good night" Jeongukk smiled cheekily and vanished with Y/n leaving Taehyun and Eunwoo alone who laughed at his cuteness.

After they teleported to Jeongukk's room. Y/n frowned because she wanted to play and not sleep!

"I want to play!" Why did you bring me here?"

"Chill. We will play. After everyone sleeps!"

"What?"

"If I would tell hyung we wanna go outside, he would never let us, and if he told eomma the security would be doubled. I can't teleport out of the palace. We have to escape!"

"Escape??"

"Yes! Tonight! We will go out and play!" Jeongukk smiled like a maniac and laid on the couch to get some rest before he goes to play or that is what he thought.

'Appa! I'll find you! I'm coming!'

'Kookie! I'll find you! I'm coming!'

•~•~•

To be continued...

(Author: So liked it??? 😌😌😌
Reader: This is your come back? 😒😒😒
Author: Umm... 😶😶😶
Reader: 😒😒😒
Author: Next chapter? 😓😓😓
Reader: 😒😒😌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
15K 576 12
A vampire ff .[COMPLETEDβœ”] . .>>Jungkook ,a young man who moves to Seoul trying to find a job gets offered to work as the manager of a very rich bui...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...