AGENTS UNDERCOVER

rujutaananyaanainika tarafından

# 737 in teens # 84 in suspense # 74 in agents # 39 in spying # 634 in cliche # 14 in spy kids ****** When y... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
CH-1 A NORMAL DAY
CH-2 THE GRAND CELEBRATION
CH-3 A FAMILIAR FACE
CH-4 THE CHRISTMAS GIFT
CH-5 A TRIP TO VALDEZ
CH-6 BACK TO THE ROUTINE
CH-7 THE REVENGE
CH-8 AGENTS UNDERCOVER
CH-9 THE CREEPY CONFESSION PLACE
CH-10 THE FIRST TASK
CH-11 FRENIMIES
CH-12 THE BLACK HOODIE GUY
CH-13 CONVINCING MR. DUMB TYLER
CH-14 CONVINCING MS. STUBBORN MILLER
CH-15 THE BIG REVEAL
CH-16 THE UNCANNY FEELING
CH-17 CORONATION PART:1
CH-18 CORONATION PART 2
CH-19 LOVE?

CH-20 EPILOGUE: PROM

186 17 4
rujutaananyaanainika tarafından

HAZEL

"Mom." I said while descending down the stairs.

"I have shopping plans with Maya today. And if you are going to tell me that she is banned from seeing me, today is 30th and the month is over." I explained even before she could object.

"I know dear. And I knew that the day she was free to see you, you wouldn't waste a single second. But I don't understand why you girls are going for shopping when you can do something else?"

"MOM! How can you forget that I have my prom next week?" I whined in disappointment.

"Oh, honey, it just slipped out of my mind." She reasoned and after a second, she had a perfect smirk on her face.

"You are going with Ryan, aren't you?"

"Ye-Yes." I stuttered on seeing the teasing mischief in her orbs.

See mom told you that something was up....but you being you said 'It's not like THAT'.

Why did you have to come now?

Darling I can come whenever I want to.

Don't call me that.

Why?

Because I said so.

Yeah right.... I can't call you that because a certain someone calls you that....doesn't he?

SHUT UP!

"My, my! Hazel you are simply blushing hearing his name....I told you that something is up, I saw it in his eyes." Mom said bringing me out of my consy world.

"Mom!" I whined and she chuckled.

I sometimes wonder how is she your mom? I mean, how can a mother tease her daughter so much?

"Okay, okay, you can go and bring a really pretty dress...but be back by 7:00 pm, ok?"

"Okies.....Byeeee." I replied dragging the last part and exited through the door.

"HEY!" I boomed cheerfully while getting inside Maya's car.

"HI!" Maya exclaimed with the same enthusiasm.

"So, where are we off to, first?" I asked.

"Patience Haze." Maya replied with an evil laughter and I frowned.

"Maya... please tell me." I whined while making a puppy face.

"Nope." she said popping the 'p'.

*Sigh*

"Stop that Haze."

"Whatever." I muttered.

"I heard that." She taunted.

.........

Within 20 minutes we reached a mall.

"Yeah, was it really a place I would be shocked to see." I commented.

"No, but I just love pushing your buttons." She claimed while we entered a huge gate leading towards a huge shop.

"Woah, this place seems expensive." I remarked as I pulled up the price tag of one of the dresses that just hung on the wall beside me.

"Of course, it is. And really Hazel, it's your prom and you are worried about the price of the dress. I'm sure Auntie won't say a thing about the price of the dress." She spoke and turned behind to look at the other dresses.

"Ooooo, I like this black one." Maya said.

And I looked at the dress. It was sleeveless, short and not my type at all.

"No, not black."

"Oh, how is this?" I asked her pointing towards a red dress which was off-shoulder and would reach till the end of my knee.

"Ummm, no it gives me a coronation vibe not a prom one."

"Oooo, look this pink and black frock." She suggested.

"Didn't I just tell you that I don't want black?"

"Okay, Let's look at some gowns then." And with that said, we both moved towards the gowns section.

"How about this, it is long too." She said pointing towards a white gown.

"Maya, it's not my wedding." I Commented.

Well, someday it will be. And maybe with your Dumb Tyler itself.

Not now.

I blushed on what consy said but didn't lose my focus.

"This one." I asked looking at an elegant yet eye catchy blue gown.

"It will make you look like Cinderella."

"Mmm, okay." I said but still not convinced.

We went to another shop and Maya was pointing out random dresses.

"How about this?"

"It is nice but it will suit you more than me."

"Oh, should I buy it then?"

"Maya focus." I stressed as I was already tired of her commenting. I just wanted to go back to the blue gown and buy it.

"What about this one?" I asked her pointing to a yellow-coloured long gown.

"Uh......it is too yellow. You will look like a banana."

"Hmmmmm."

"Ok." She took a deep breath. "I am SOOO done with you. Shopping with you is really boring. Choose something fast. I am hungry." She exploded.

"Really Maya? I really liked that blue dress in the previous shop but you said that I would look like Cinderella in it and I had to leave it and, in this shop, here, I really don't like any dress. And I am very tired right now. Is it only my fault?"

"Drop it Hazel. I don't think that today is the day. Let's just go home. We'll come tomorrow." She insisted.

"Yeah, I think we should."

.........

We were walking out of a restaurant that we had lunch at and were heading towards Maya's car when my eyes fell on a boutique across the road.

"Maya, look at that place." I squealed.

"What Hazel? I am very tired right now. Can't we come tomorrow?" She asked in a very drained out voice but still me, being me..... I dragged her to the boutique and walked right into it.

"Woah, look at that dress Maya." I pointed towards an extremely beautiful and elegant dress.

"Wow!" She admired it too.

"Do you think this is the one?" I asked looking at the dress with pure adoration.

"Yeah, I do. This will look so beautiful on you. And I am sure Ryan's mouth will drop down wide open after seeing you in this piece of art." She commented as my face changed its colour like a tomato.

"Ha, I knew that you would blush." She added and my face flushed.

"Were you actually serious about the dress?" I questioned and I bet I looked like an angry bird.

"Yup, I was serious about every single thing I said. I just added the last comment for fun." She explained and winked at me.

"Now go try the dress." She spoke.

"Okay."

.........

I looked up at the mirror and the image that greeted me made my breath hitch. I turned around and exited the trial room to see Maya's reaction. When I came out of the trial room, I saw Maya looking at different dresses and checking them out.

"Maya." I called out.

"Yeah." She spoke as she turned around and the expression on her face defined how surprised she was.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You, you look so beautiful Haze. Oh god! You look so pretty, so stunning."

"This dress it is then." I said and went back to change.

.........

ONE WEEK LATER

"Hazel! Hazel! Hazel! Hazel! Hazel!" Someone repeatedly kept shouting in my ears which made me bury my head deeper into my pillow.

"Let me sleep!" I groaned.

"It's your Prom Hazel!" The person again shouted but this time my eyes shot open and I immediately sat up on my bed.

"What time is it?" I asked Maya.

"It's 10 Hazel. What time did you go to bed?" She questioned and I looked down at my fingers which were unknowingly playing with each other.

"Umm...at 5." I confessed.

"And may I ask why?"

"I couldn't go to bed. I was so excited-" I began but was cut off.

"Don't. Don't waste your time. We need to get you ready by 6 and we have to do so many things." She spoke.

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay then, brush your teeth and come downstairs for breakfast." She ordered and walked out of the room.

"Okie." I obeyed and got off my bed and walked into my bathroom, starting to work on myself.

.........

"It's 5:30 Maya, how long is it going to take?" I asked as Maya kept doing something on my face. I couldn't see a single thing because she threatened me not to open my eyes.

"Don't disturb me lady, I'm focusing. Let. me. focus." She emphasised on the last three words.

"Alright." I muttered just to get another threat. "Didn't I tell you not to speak?"

"Sorry." I again opened my mouth.

Oh no!

"HAZEL!" Maya Screamed and took a step back making me open my eyes.

"You know you were this close to ruin my masterpiece?"

"Sorry." I apologised again. "But are you done?" I asked once more.

"I think so." She stated examining my face carefully while her eyebrows furrowed. And the next second she was all opposite, admiring her work.

"Wow!" She admired me, I guess. Or maybe her so called 'masterpiece'.

"Move Maya, let me see." I pushed Maya away from in front of me to look at the mirror. And what I saw, stunned me.

Hazel, is this you?

No, this is Beyoncé.

"God! Maya." I exclaimed and jumped. "I love you for this." I hugged her.

"Yeah, I love you too." She said while hugging me back.

.........

RYAN

I was driving to Hazel's thinking about the day when I had asked her to go to Prom with me.

FLASHBACK

I need to ask her to Prom before anyone else does.

Okay here goes:

5

4

3

2

1

Go, Ryan.... ATTABOY!

"I completely forgot to ask you something." I spoke.

Should I do this? No, maybe I will faint due to this amount of anxiety. What if she has a partner already? What is she is going solo? What if she says no?

Don't overthink.

Ok I am so not doing this.

What if she goes with someone else?

That can't happen.

Then ask her idiot!

"Hazel, Will you go to Prom with me?" I asked while my eyes never left hers. Though I am not a very religious person, I was praying to god with my fingers crossed.

"What do you think I would say to that?" She said taking a step forward. Making me a bit uncomfortable.

See, I told you she will say no, but you don't want to listen to me. I regret asking her. I want to bury myself in the ground due to the embarrassment.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"Mr. Dumb Tyler, I would" She paused. She is testing my patience. Then she screamed loudly "LOVE to go to prom with you."

FLASHBACK ENDS

A smile made its way up to my lips at the thought of her trick. God! My heart had stopped beating for a second when she had paused.

My mind went blank the second I pulled up at Hazel's place. I looked up at the side mirrors and ran my hand through my hair thinking if I should go in or not.

You are actually dumb, aren't you?

Huh?

You came here to pick her up and now you are thinking to go inside or not? You'll be late. Go in fast.

I looked down at my watch and yeah, I would be late.

I walked up the stair, making my way to her door and rang the bell.

There were small murmurs that I could hear from inside which made me a little nervous. The door opened revealing Maya with her hair messily tied. She looked unusual, she normally was always well dressed but I ignored her appearance and just stared at her with a questioning look.

She nodded once she understood what I meant by that 'look' and opened the door fully and gestured me to enter inside.

"Haze, Ryan's here." Maya shouted and there it was...The usual Maya.

"Haze." She again shouted because she didn't get any response the last time.

"Coming." I heard Hazel shout back and then I heard the clicking of heels and footsteps coming down.

My eyes looked up at the figure coming down the stairs. I stared at her in awe. She looked breath-taking, stunning and so attractive.

I walked forward and offered my hand to her. First when she came down, I offered her my hand, she seemed hesitant but nevertheless accepted my hand slid her tiny delicate hand into my big one.

The feeling I get from her is heavenly. It feels like I am flying all together.

"You look gorgeous." I whispered in her ears as my breath fanned against her neck and I somehow knew she was blushing like crazy. I just loved how I had that kind of an effect on her.

"Thanks. You too look handsome." She acknowledged and that too made me smile. It's like everything that she says makes me smile.

"So, shall we leave?" I asked and she nodded.

"Take care of her." Laurie (her mom) said while coming towards us.

"Sure, I will." I obligated and walked out of the house with Hazel's hand in mine.

"Bye guys, enjoy yourselves." Maya shouted from the door.

"We will." Hazel shouted back as we got into my Aston Martin.

Bro, when will you stop showing off?

Never, why?

Because it makes me want to kill you.

that's why i love to do it

.........

HAZEL

The drive was completely silent and it was bugging me. So of course, I turned towards Ryan and observed him. He looked so good in his formal wear.

I guess he noticed me drooling over him and that is why he turned his head towards me and gave a tight smile which I returned with the same.

"So..." he said trying to start a conversation, I guess.

"Mhmm." I hummed for him to continue.

"Why was Maya so different today?"

"Oh, she remembered her Prom and was lost in her own thoughts half of the time. Plus, she was the one who made me look like this so I guess she was tired too." I said thinking that might be the reason.

"Oh.....So, what have you been doing since the morning?"

"Well, that's a long story but let me start with when I woke up." I began and he kept nodding while I told him what I did the whole day and the best reaction I got was when I told him I plucked my eyebrows. His eyes showed pure horror.

The whole ride we talked about our day.

Once we reached school, Ryan got off the car and ran to my side of the car, opened the door and offered his hand to me. I accepted it and came out.

We walked into the room where everyone else was. I spotted Sienna too but she seemed busy with the person she came with. I felt like crying. She was always with me whenever I was blue or whenever I was alone. I just wanted and apologise to her.

"Ryan, I just need to go to Sienna and apologise. I'll be back in a jiffy. Okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He said and then walked towards his gang of friends.

I walked towards Sienna who seemed to notice me when I reached there.

"So, you are ready at last." She sighed and I looked down at the floor.

"Sorry Sienna, I didn't mean to do it. The situation wasn't allowing me to open up to you." I paused and took a deep breath.

............

"Hazel, I am so sorry for overreacting. I didn't know what got into me. I did wonder why you were missing for almost a week and didn't attend school. How's your arm now?" Sienna asked concerned.

"It's better but I am so happy that my best friend came back." I said and pulled her into a hug. We both talked for a while until Ryan came.

"Would you care for a dance, Hazel?" He asked and I slid my hand into his and we moved to the dance floor.

He put his hand on my waist and my hand automatically found its way up to his shoulder. My other hand's fingers laced with Ryan's and we swayed with the music. My eyes never for once left Ryan's and his eyes shown pure adoration for me and I hoped that mine too retuned the same level of it.

The music slowed down and so did our dance. I rested my head on Ryan's chest and the warmth embraced me. This heavenly feeling was different it made me feel secure, loved and what not.

Ryan's breath brushed against the skin of my neck making a shiver run down my spine and making my legs weak to even stand straight. If it wasn't for Ryan holding me, I would have fallen down. "Hazel." He whispered in my ear.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Please look at me." He requested and I pulled back from his chest and looked straight into his dark brown eyes.

He didn't say anything and so did I. We both just stared into each other. It felt like there was nothing holding us apart and there was nothing covering our real selves. His hand came to my chin and caressed it. Both my hands rested on his chest. He moved closer to me and I too stood on my tippy toes and the next second, I felt his lips on mine. The butterflies in my stomach busted. At first the kiss was loving and promising but slowly our pace grew and the kiss became more passionate. Our lips moved in sync complementing each other. I don't know for how long we kissed but we didn't leave each other's lips till we were completely out of breath.

Our foreheads touched each other as we breathed vigorously gasping for air. I felt shy, shy in front of him. How couldn't I feel shy, it was my first kiss. I turned around on my heels without facing him. And was about to take a step forward when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him as our chest bumped in the process.

"Where were you going?" He asked as I could feel his intense burning gaze on me. I just kept quiet.

"Hazel, look at me and answer me." He ordered.

"Nowhere." I stated but didn't dare to look up at him.

His fingers again caressed my chin and pulled my head up so that I could look at him.

"Hazel, I don't know when and how this happened." He paused and again just stared at me. I didn't even know what he was talking about.

"I didn't even plan on telling you this but-" He again paused. This time he took my hands into his, looked at them and again looked at me.

"I love you Hazel." He confessed. It took me a second to register what he had just said and my heart starting racing.

What did he just say?

He said he loves you.

Did I hear that correct?

Yes.

What did he just say?

That he loves you.

Did I hear that right?

Yes.

What did he ju-

Stop it! He said he loves you and I know you do too. Now confess your feelings too. Let him know that the feeling is mutual.

Yeah right! I love him too. I love him.

He again looked down at my hands and started fidgeting with them .

"See I didn't expect you too say the same thing to me. I know you don't love me but I do. And-" I cut him of by placing my finger on his lips that made him look up at me.

"You are so dumb." I claimed as he frowned and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Did you observe any of my actions?" He again gave me the same look.

I removed my hands from his and placed them around his neck. He stiffened for a second but stayed put. We had no space between us. And I thought this was the right moment.

"I LOVE YOU TOO Mr. Dumb Tyler".

.........

LIKE AND COMMENT

WE HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY ALSO...THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'AGENTS UNDERCOVER'.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 173 25
Your life is a lie. It's scary to imagine and Kelly, just like any other student and teenager, faces her own set of small adolescent problems. So lif...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
103K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...