𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇

By taettoess

His slender hands which was now covered with blood traced along her face. "Call me a monster one more time, a... More

||Intro||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A little spoiler
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 24

9.2K 454 135
By taettoess

You couldn't help but to shiver at that moment. Six dead bodies infront you covered in all blood. The men who went to touch you earlier was already dead infront of you. You pushed away the lifeless body that was on you so that you could get up.

"Guards!" You even have forgotten that Zack was there all this time When You started to push off the body.

Soon after he call the guards,three of the guards came running to the chamber.

"Clean this mess up"

"Soon!" Zack yelled making you winced at his voice. The earlier encounters didn't help you at all,which made you more and easily scared of any noise.

All you wanted was comfort...

Some comforting arms to cry on and some soothing voice to make you feel better.

Unfortunately you had nothing you needed now.

You wanted to cry your heart out,but you were even scared of that.

You hugged your knees and buried you face to cry a little,cuz that's the only thing you wanted now.

"Stop crying and eat this" you heard Zack's voice.

You looked up to see him holding a tray of food.

You looked at Jungkook,who was stretching his arms wide while lying on the ground. Zack noticed what you were looking.

"He will be alright" he said.

"I won't be kind like this everyday so you better take this and eat it. You'll have to have more energy to go through my tortures or else you'll obviously die,but I don't want you to die too soon,it wouldn't be that fun so eat this food now" he said in a threatening voice.

You were anyway hungry so you took the tray and ate. While that you saw Jungkook was regaining his conscious back.

"Your friend is starting to get back to his normal senses,even thought those drugs are less likely to do harm it can cause hallucinations,so your friend is strong,he is already recovering,he maybe adapt to these tho" Zack snickered chuckled looking at Jungkook who was trying his hard to stand.

You ran towards him and helped him.

"Y/n" his voice whispered.

"Yeah Jungkook, I'm here"

"You fine?" He grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"I see you've woken,eat this up and get your ass up,I am not done yet" Zack said.

"Don't think just because I killed my men I have sympathy towards you two,I don't want my men to go over my orders" Zack said avoiding eye contact.

"Nobody asked you" Jungkook replied.

You and Jungkook was too exhausted by all the beatings by them.

It was just one and a half day since you two were in this hell house. But a lot of things happened.

As for Jungkook,they'd beat him up so so badly,even worse than you had.

Jungkook always get beaten hardly because of his big mouth.

"Shut your mouth,or do you want me to beat up so badly till you can't talk anymore from that mouth of yours?"

"Do it" jungkook said.

"What" The guy who was beating up Jungkook asked clearly amused by the reply of Jungkook's.

"You bastard,do want to die?" This time Zack yelled at Jungkook. Zack's face was red and veins popped out while he screamed.

You slowly went towards them,as their all attention was to Jungkook's.

"I said do it!" Jungkook screamed.

Before Zack could punch Jungkook again,one of the guard came opening the large door.

He panted and looked so uneasy and scared.

The door was wide open,making you think of an escape plan.

But there was unusual about it.

Aloud alarm was ringing. And the red ambulance like lights were filling the hallway lights as you can see from the space the door had being opened.

"S-sir, t-there's a problem" the guy who barged into the chamber said:

"Now what!?" Zack asked.

"Sir there's being an attack to this building" the guard said.

"W-what in the hell!?" Zack's face turned paled.

Before anything could happen. Gunshots sounds were making it more louder and clearly indicated that these people were making it near to this chamber.

"Aishhhh" Zack groaned and looked at Jungkook.

"Kill them" Zack said.

"What" the guard who beated up jungkook asked.

"I said kill them!" Zack screamed Loudly.

"Not on my watch"

Nothing could make you happy but to his this face.

In came Jimin.

He came with some of Taehyung's men who were wearing black outfits from head to toe.

And they killed all of the Zack's men whiling leaving Zack.

Now Zack was on his knees.

"My my my... you look horrible Jeon" Jimin joked while Jungkook stood like nothing happened,the wounds or the bleeding didn't  affect him at all and after all Jungkook gave an annoyed look at Jimin.

The guards helped you to get up.

"Ohhh y/n" Jimin gave a worried look and caress your face gently and held you closed to him.

"Let's get you out of here" Jimin said and smiled at you.

"Taehyung-ah,we found them"

"We are in the basement come down along with the others"
Jimin spoke to through the earpiece.

But your smile quickly fades away as you saw Zack holding on to the chair and pulling it and running towards where Jungkook and Jimin was staying. Jungkook and Jimin couldn't see him as they have it back facing him And was they infront of you.

The guards tried to stop him but he had already step ahead.

Jungkook and Jimin looked behind.

Everything happened soo slow.

All of these were was slow.

As it felt like the time giving you a chance.

Before you could even think...you had gone infront of Jimin and Jungkook and cover them both.

A hard object land on your back making you fall on both of the boys. Your eyes closed tightly to reduce the harsh paining that was running throughout your body.

"Y/n" you heard Jimin and Jungkook screaming. You were on top of them.

Zack had hit you with a chair. It wasn't for you,but you tried to save Jungkook and Jimin from that...like a little hero. You were in Jimin's arm,and for Zack,he was held by the guards soo firmly as they have not do their job properly before.

"Y/n!" The voice that once scared you the most,but now this time you felt happy hearing his voice again.

"Taehyung" your voice finally got out of your mouth.

Your husband now was infront of you,looking at you with worried.

You smiled at him. He had taken you to his arms. The arms you wanted. Comfort and the soothing voice you wanted was now with you. You had them and it made you smile a little.

Even though you never admit Taehyung as your husband seeing him made you smile,you'd forgotten about the pain. But it didn't last longer. Your eyes couldn't cooperate well. All of this things happened with in few seconds.

"Please don't close your eyes" That soothing voice of his was heard again.

A tear from your right eye escaped.

Your eyes gave up.

Until everything was pitch black.

—————————————————

Hey guys...

Dynamite hit 1 billion today!!!

OMG!!! So happy!!!

Pls vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.8K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
1.6K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
426K 20.3K 46
"I'm a monster." He said to you with such a dark expression pressed against his face. "You should avoid someone like me if you don't want to die." "...
7.8K 225 22
you can do some weird things for love - "jimin, where did you go?" i ask as he walks in. his face is bleeding and he has bloody knuckles. "mimi?" "w...