Switch my sweetheart

By Kyo_j_readz

Naruto and Hinata broke up months ago and decided to become close friends due to a tiny problem with hinata n... More

First day back
No time
Girls are scary
boys are dumb when it comes to dates
avoid
Trouble
I'm Alone
hangout with me Sakura...
Sasuke's Reasons
Friend's past
Get the Blond or stay on your knees
Forgive the Raven or stay on your knees
What's going on with me!?
sleepover games
Where is she...
ask him out...
Sad little Raven
Dance with me...

coming out in a closet

1.8K 58 68
By Kyo_j_readz

3rd pov

"So are you gonna go in?...Hinata...Sakura?" Ino waved her hand. Sakura gained all of her confidence and walked in with Hinata.

"Okay! Seven minutes starts!!!"

In the closet

Sakura's pov

Oh my gosh! I don't like this at all! Does she know I hate small spaces! And on top of all of this IM WITH HINATA!? I mean...we are friends....but...when I'm with her...I feel different.

"Sakura-chan...are you okay? You're breathing hard."

She's so close....I just want to....touch her...

"Sakura???"

"O-Oh! I-Im okay...s-so what should we do?"

I smiled at her...but I noticed something...she's acting different. I looked closer at her and and she was blushing madly.

....and of course I wasn't thinking.

"Saku-"

I kissed her....

"Hm!"

She's taste...like vanilla...she's so sweet...I can't stop! I want more...wait a minute...She's not pulling away either!

Our tongues...lips...She's so beautiful-

"ALRIGHT TIMES UP YOU GUYS!!!"

I instantly had to pull away...oh God I'm heating up! Ino opened the closet with a smirk on her face. I had to get out of there.

We all sat back down...but instead I sat next to ino and Sai while Hinata sat with Shino.

3rd pov

"Okay guys! Time to see who's next! Hinata will you do the honors?"

The next two people to go was Shino and Sai. They just sat there talking about there interests. You could tell by hearing shino explain about insects and nature things. By the time they got out Sai was holding Shino's book about insects.

"Huh? You guys didn't...do anything?" Ino asked.

"Nope, just asked if I could borrow his book so I could draw something in there....you know....like a bug..."

Everyone looked around and then at the two.

"Wow...you guys are boring..."

The two boys shrugged it off and sat back down. Sai spun the bottle for the next two people to go. The bottle slowed down on Sasuke. The raven rolled his eyes as he spinned the bottle. He wasn't so pleased that it was his turn. Suddenly, Sasuke look to see who it stopped to....Naruto. they both look up and then at everyone else. The atmosphere was heavy again.

"Alright...you two go in....I guess..." ino opened the closet. Everyone wasn't too fond of the idea while Sai smiled at Naruto. He gave the blond a reassured nod before the doors closed.

Naruto's pov

"Naruto....I think its time you tell Sasuke your feelings." Was all Sai told me to do...

Am I even ready to tell him that.....everyone is already not so on board because of the past drama. What if he gets grossed out...will he leave me!? But then again...I love him no matter what his choice is....but...it hurts so bad.

I guess I didn't notice that I was crying...cause all I remember was Sasuke holding onto my shoulders.

"Naruto! Why are you crying?"

...I can't take it anymore...

I started to break down crying with my head down.

"Naruto!"

"...I'm sorry....I'm so sorry Sasuke..."

"Huh?"

.....Sai's right....I have to tell him...

"I-I'm so sorry...Sasuke....I'm the worst!...keeping a secret like this away from you for years...."

"What are you saying?"

Just breath.....

"Sasuke....I....I...I like men...I'm Gay...."

My heart feels like it just crawled out of my mouth....

We stood in silence....here comes the part were he abandons me...

I look up to see Sasuke with...small tears forming.

"Sa-Sasuke-"

I was suddenly pulled in by the Raven.

"No...I'm sorry....I made you feel like you couldn't tell me for all of those years. I'm the worst..."

His cold hands...they are strangely warm to me. Sasuke had wiped my tears. Even though it wasn't helping since I cried more....he still held my face.

"Even though...I may come off I little mean and heartless sometimes....you don't need to hide things from me...Naruto your my closest friend...you'll always be top priority to me....always first okay?"

His words are different....they feel different.

I smiled at him as we both hugged it out.

"Hehe...thanks Sasuke...thank you for being my friend...."

"Times up you two..."

Instead of Ino opening the door, Sai opened it with a meaningful smile.

"Sai!" I hugged him.

"See...I told you, you could do this."

I nodded as I turned to Sasuke.

"Cmon over here!"

"W-wait no-"

Pulled him in so the three of us could all hug....and so I could feel his warmth.

"Oh by the way everyone else moved in the TV room, we're watching some scary movie."

I nodded and walked to the TV room.

Sasuke's pov

I always knew he was hiding something from me....but....I didn't know it was hurting him this badly....now I feel like shit.

Naruto is my top priority....I wasn't lying about that at all...I always catch myself thinking about him....worrying....hoping that he is okay. I love him after all...

Wait...I love him?...thats too much maybe.

"Oi Sasuke...you wanna bail? The girls are screaming like crazy in there." Naruto whispered.

"Hn...lets go to your place." I said.

"Okay, I'll ask Sai if he want to leave too-"

I grabbed him by the wrist.

"Nah, lets just go...the two of us."

What am I saying.

"Huh?...well...okay then."

We grabbed all of our stuff and headed out the door without saying anything.

We walked for about two blocks at night to get to Naruto's place....he texted his dad's that he was coming home so we don't give them heart attacks. We both went to his room and set our stuff down.

"Oh well....so much for the sleepover...whatever we could have one by ourselves!" Naruto smiled.

I smiled back at him. He suddenly got really close to me.

"Huh? Are you feeling okay? You're smiling more at me..."

"Hah? What I can't smile at my lov-"

WHAT!?

"Huh?"

"Lov...lovely friend!? Tch loser don't get anything in your head!"

"Um...okay then...lovely f-friend..."

"Anyways....what do you wanna do?"

"Well...Oh I know! Let's watch my favorite show!"

Naruto ran over to his remote and turned on the TV.

"Really? SpongeBob?" I said.

"Why not! We use to watch this all the time!"

"Yeah...when we were like...12..." I said.

"Cmon please! I missed you....believe it..."

....oh great how can I say no....

We watched episode after episode....every single episode that was Naruto's favorites.

Usually I would be taking away the remote and put on happy tree friends, or Attack on Titan but...Its Naruto...

I look beside me to see him fast asleep...heh....you dork.

Since we were on his bean bags I had to carry him to the bed.

I layed next to him...

"Thanks for being my friend" is that what you said Naruto?....heh...

I held Naruto's warm face with my Cold hands.

No...thank you for being my friend...Naruto....

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)—☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 456 23
Ryuuichi and his Younger toddler brother Koutaro recently lost both of their parents in a fatal plane crash. Later on, they were approached by Youko...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
403K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
17.7K 283 15
Zoro was the first one to join luffys crew. From that time to now zoro has admired luffy for his personality and strength. But as he traveled With lu...