๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

Af boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... Mere

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Take a Break - Belphie

7.7K 284 90
Af boke_bitch

A/n: Trying some tiny new things out but I promise it's not like Asmo's

That shit hurted (._.)

***************

It was late at night and you were scribbling away at your notebook. Every so often your eyes darted to the textbook at your desk, making sure you got your notes right. The entire week you've holed yourself up in your room and worked endlessly. You were starting to feel tired and fatigued, but you didn't want to stop just yet. A sudden knock on the door pulled you out of your thoughts.

"Come in." You said.

Your door creaked open and in came Belphie. He was getting worried about you and decided to check in with you.

"I brought you a snack." Belphie said as he put the plate by your desk.

"Thanks, Bel." You smiled at him before returning to your paper.

Belphie returned the smile and plopped himself on your bed. He carefully watched you working and noticed you bouncing your leg and twirling your pen while you read the book. You looked so tense it concerned Belphie. It hurt to see you work yourself down to the bone. He had enough and wanted to help you before you burned yourself out.

"Why don't you take a break? You look out of it." Belphie tried saying it casually.

"I will in a second...I'm almost done with this paper." You said as you took a quick bite of the snack.

"Come on, dummy...I know when you're getting overwhelmed. Just come and cuddle with me for a bit and you can work later." He pressed on.

"I will don't worry. I just need one more paragraph." You said as your grip on the pen grew tighter.

Belphie was right, you were getting overwhelmed. But you wanted to get that paper done with already. Silence ensued and the only sounds to be heard was your pen scratching on the paper. Belphie pursed his lips, slightly annoyed by your workaholic ways.

"This isn't healthy you know that? When was the last time you ate a proper meal?" Belphie crossed his arms.

You stopped writing and chewed on your bottom lip. You actually didn't remember the last time you ate properly. You were too busy to even think about eating.

"See? You need to stop pushing yourself. You're going to get sick if you keep on going like this, idiot." Belphie's eyes glared at you.

"I know, I know...but I'm almost done I promise." You quietly huffed.

You were thankful that Belphie was looking out for you, but you couldn't help but feel slightly frustrated with his nagging. You felt your anxiety bubbling up inside you. Trying to soothe it, you closed your eyes for a second and let out a shaky breath. Belphie sighed in annoyance.

"Can't you just listen to me? You're clearly overworking yourself! Stop being so difficult and just take a break, dumbass!" Belphie pushed.

You slammed your hands on the table and stood up so quickly it startled Belphie a bit. You couldn't take it anymore, all the emotions you were trying to suppress were surfacing back. Your chest tightened and you felt your eyes well up with tears.

"If I drop it will you stop calling me names?! I'm already stressed as it is, I don't need you ridiculing me every second! I can do that myself!" You clenched your fists in anger.

You raised your brows and your eyes widened in horror, realizing you just yelled at Belphie. You quietly slumped onto your chair and looked down at the ground. You felt too embarrassed to look at him properly.

"I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't have yelled at you." You said timidly. You started fidgeting with your hands as tears fell from your cheeks.

Belphie didn't respond. He didn't know how to, really. He frowned slightly, realizing he didn't really help you and in fact made it worst. He turned your chair around and made you stand up.

"B-Belphie what are you doing..?" You sniffled.

He still stayed quiet as he pulled you in for an embrace. His arms wrapped around your waist and held you tightly. You clung to him, gripping his sweater tightly as your whole body shook with sobs. You repeatedly apologized for yelling at him. Belphie let go of you to wipe away your tears.

"Ssh It's okay Y/n. I should be the one apologizing..." Belphie placed his hands on your cheeks, trying his best to comfort you.

You saw a look of sorrow in Belphie's eyes. You could tell that you hurt him a bit. He was only trying to pry you away from your stress. Belphie immediately saw guilt gloss over your already teary eyes.

"Don't cry, Y/n...and don't feel bad or anything, okay?" He said before kissing some stray tears away.

He lifted you up and brought you to your bed. He sat down and had you sit with your legs wrapped around his torso. He looked up at you with a gentle gaze, silently assuring you everything was fine. He kissed you so gently it was like his lips ghosted over yours. He then leaned forward a bit and laid his head on your chest. You hugged him and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"I should've been less snappy with you. I was just really worried about you, and I didn't want you to hurt yourself over this. Your health is much more important than stressing over some papers." Belphie said softly.

"I know...and...I'm sorry for not listening to you earlier. I just got a bit carried away..." You sniffled.

After an exchange of "I'm sorry's" and reassurance followed a comfortable silence, Belphie spoke up.

"Are you feeling better?" Belphie murmured. His head still rested on your chest. He peppered small kisses on it, causing your heart to flutter and your cheeks to grow pink.

"M-much better..." You said with a small smile.

"Are you sure? Your heart picked up a beat." Belphie teased. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"Hm...should I do something to help you?" Belphie had a mischievous look on his face.

"What are you planning on-hey!" You yelped as Belphie flipped you around, making you fall onto your bed. He was now on top of you, trapping you underneath him. A gleam in his eye told you he was going to cause trouble.

"Bel, don't you dare..." You warned.

"Okay okay fine..." He let go of you for a second, making you let your guard down.

"...just kidding." He smirked.

You squealed as he attacked your ticklish spots and peppered kisses all over you. You forgot about your stress and worries and felt the happiest you've been in a while. You wished you spent more time with Belphie, you missed moments like these.

"S-Stop! I-I ca-an't!" You couldn't even form a sentence you were laughing so much.

"Do you surrender?" Belphie teased.

"I-I surrender!!" You giggled.

Belphie laughed before he stopped tickling you. You caught your breath, smiling from ear to ear. You propped yourself up with your elbow and kissed him. Belphie, still on top of you, smiled into the kiss. Your foreheads were touching and your eyes closed, enjoying this sweet moment. Belphie kissed you again, this time more passionately.

"Let's go to bed now. And no more pushing yourself okay? If you ever need help with homework or something, you can come to me." Belphie said as he looked up at you.

"Hehe okay..." You smiled as you tucked his hair behind his ear. Belphie blushed a bit before laying his head back down on your chest.

"Thanks for looking out for me...I really mean it." You said quietly.

"Heh, there's no need to thank me..." Belphie kissed your chest again.

"Now go to sleep. You need it more than I do." He said as he nuzzled up to you. You chuckled at his comment.

"Alright...goodnight Belphie." You cooed

"Night, Y/n..." He said before he was out like a light.

You still felt a bit anxious, but you were happy you didn't have to face this alone. Just looking at Belphie's sleeping figure made those worries melt away. You were happy Belphie was right by your side and happy he made you take a break. You whispered I love you to Belphie and soon joined him in slumber.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

87K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...
17.1K 360 30
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸโ•ถโ”ˆ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
1.2K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร—๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร— ๐Ÿ‘Šล‡โ“„ แ’ชแบธะผโ“„ล‡ไธ‚๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿญ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’น๐ŸŒธ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐ŸŒธ๏ฟฝ...
13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...