Don't Fuck With Us

By KarmaDLove

Read To Find Out πŸ™ƒβœ¨ More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
Characters
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Authors Note
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Authors Note.
25.
26.
27.

08.

4.8K 105 8
By KarmaDLove

Karmen "Red" Santana

"This bitch got me fucked up." I mumbled as Sky kept texting me shit on Instagram.

@SkyTheGreat: Bitch Ahhh Yo ass dumb.

@SkyTheGreat: Smoke mine bitch. Go back to yo daddy. Oh wait HE DEAD BITCH.

@EBKRed: Bet Wya? Drop yo Lo bitch.

@SkyTheGreat: Bitch he don't want you!!! Look we was at a party lastnight and look who fell asleep on me.

(picture that as Sky and Smoke. 🤣 im trying.)

I stared at the picture of them, before turning towards Smoke who was sleeping on my bed. This nigga got me fucked up. I got off my bed and threw the phone at his head, making him jump up and mug me.

"What the fuck Karmen! Whats yo problem shorty?" He yelled standing up with my phone in his hand.

"What the fuck is that, Zyhir? Why the fuck are you sleeping on this bitch?" I asked calmly.

The calm before the storm

"Mmcht Ian fall asleep on her ass. I was drunk as fuck and she came over and laid on me when I closed my eyes, and took this shit." He said looking into my eyes.

"I'm beating her ass anyway." I said walking out of my room and to my sisters.

"I need the vaseline." I said walking in her room, and seeing her leaned up against the headboard on her laptop.

"For what?" She asked.

"I'm beating Sky ass that bitch talked about our fadda." I said spotting the vaseline on her dresser.

I walked over and snatched it off before running out of her room and to mine. I already had on fighting clothes basically shit. I'm wearing biker shorts, a hoodie, and my all black timbs. I put the Vaseline on my arms, legs, and face before tossing it on my bed.

"Bae don't fight this bitch." Smoke said grabbing my waist from behind, and pulling me to him.

"Nigga what? That bitch talked about my father, which I don't know how this bitch knew, but i'ma find out. That bitch talked about me and my sister dad rather she knew him or didn't that bitch not dragging our daddy name in SHIT." I yelled before pulling away and walking out of my room.

Mook ran down the stairs in some biker shorts, a nike shirt, and her gun. She looked at me then nodded to the door. I nodded and we both walked outside with Smoke following behind us.

"Where this bitch at?" Mook said as we piled into her truck.

"Go to Howard Park." Smoke said.

"How the fuck you know?" I asked turning around from the frontseat to look at him.

"Thats what Shoota and Tank texted me." He said mugging me.

"Don't get mad at me ian do shit." He spoke again.

"I know but i'm still beating her ass." I said before turning away.

Mook put the truck in drive, and headed in the direction of Howard Park.

~ 17 minutes later ~

We pulled up the park. Me and Mook hopped out leaving the car running, since Smoke was gone be the last one out, We walked over to the park and seen a big ass crowd around Sky and 2 other girls. We walked over to them and they started mugging us.

"These bitches actually showed up." Sky said just as Smoke came through the crowd and towards me.

"Ouuu and she brung my baby." She said when she seen Smoke.

"Fuck all of dis talking you doing bitch! What was all that shit you was saying on Social Media?" I asked as she stepped towards me.

"Yo daddy dead bitch. Smoking on that Vice Pack." She yelled while laughing.

I didn't even say shit. I leaned my arm back and punched that bitch right in her face. She stumbled back before running up to me, before she got to me I grabbed her hair in a tight grip and slung her ass on the ground.

'I'm fonna Sharkeisha this bitch.' I thought as I started uppercutting her in the face.

"Whats allat shit you was talking bitch?" I yelled pushing her ok the ground and getting ontop of her.

"WORLDSTAR." Booka ass yelled. This mf came outta nowhere.

Sky got a few hits in before she started trying to dig her nails into my face. She grabbed my hair and pulled my hair to the side while my fist was connecting with the side of her face.

"Bitch." I heard Mook yell as somebody hit the ground.

"Bae get up." He said trying to pull me off of her.

"This bitch gone die." I yelled while kicking her in the face twice just as Smoke got me to let go of her.

He pulled me away from her but my attention was on Mook who was mopping the floor with one of the girls that came with Sky. Mook slung shorty ass into the fence, and started stomping her face in.

"Stupid ass bitch." Mook yelled in between each stomp.

"Dont talk shit if you can't back that shit up with hands PERIODT." Booka yelled in a high pitched voice as he zoomed his phone camera in on Mook foot connecting with the girl face.

"She gone kill her." I heard somebody say as King pulled Mook off, and walked her over to us.

"These bitches really be trying it." Mook yelled.

"Shut up bitch." Sky yelled.

"Bitch you shut up you already go yo ass Me-Mopped the fuck more do you want?" I yelled at her.

"She want a bandage for that big ass knot she got on her forehead." Booka said causing all of us to bust out laughing.

"You so stupid." Mook said while laughing.

Smoke put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up, so I could look into his eyes. He pecked me on the lips a few times before wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothin' you beat her ass though baby." He said walking me towards Mook truck that her, King, Shoota, Booka, and Nique was standing by.

"I was waiting for the third bitch to jump in. She just standing her ass in a corner being a pussy." Nique said while standing next to Mook.

We all looked at her in shock before busting out laughing. She been around Booka to damn much we ain't never heard shorty curse so much in the time that we've known her, or at all actually.

"Damn Booka you done corrupted shorty ass." Shoota said playfully.

"Shut up." He said leaning against his 2019 Red Camaro.

"Lets get the fuck outta here. Link up at my house." King said before kissing Mook on the lips and going to his car.

"Bet." Shoota yelled getting in his black 2019 Camaro.

We all piled into the cars we came in, and drove in the direction of King house.

~ An hour later ~

We got here 30 minutes ago and this nigga Smoke done dragged me to a guestroom that he claim is 'his room'.

"Why we come up here, Zyhir?" I asked looking at him.

He sighed running his hands down his face and looking at me. He opened and closed his mouth before shaking his head and finally speaking.

"I just want you to know that I didn't do shit with shorty ass. I been ducking and dodging all types of contact with ha but that night I got fucked up and she caught me slipping. Red you already i'll never do shit to hurt you on some real shit. I know you probably wondering why i'm saying all dis shit but I-I need you to know ma. I-I love you." He said coming closer to me and placing his hands on my waist.

"I love you too." I said without hesitation.

He smirked and smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as he layed me down on the bed. He sat up a little and pulled my hoodie off me.

"You gone have my kids right?" He asked.

"Slow ya role nigga." I said while laughing.

He chuckled, before biting his lip and running his hands down my body. He stopped at the rim of my shorts, and pulled them down slowly. I bit my lip as he leaned down and started kissing from me from my neck, down to my stomach, and stopping right above her. He looked into my eyes for reassurance, and I nodded my head.

⚠️ NAUGHTY CONTENT ⚠️

He pulled my biker shorts all the way off and threw them across the room before diving his tongue inside my pussy. I moaned louder, and louder as he sucked, and licked on my clit. My fingers ran through his dreads as he held my thighs down.

"Oh fuckkkk." I moaned louder as he started licking up and down my slit fast before sticking his tongue inside me, melting my senses instantly.

My legs wrapped around his head as a tight feeling began forming in my lower stomach. He swirled his tongue on my clit before french kissing it.

"Oh my godddddd Zyhir. I'm about to cum." I yelled gripping the bedsheets between my fingers.

"Gone head." He said before putting his face deep in my pussy and licking.

I screamed loudly as my body shook from the climax, but that didn't stop Smoke this nigga continued to lick me until I came down from my high.

⚠️ NAUGHTY CONTENT OVER AHT 🤪⚠️

"Oh my god." I said breathing heavily as he came and laid next to me.

Zyhir smirked at me before placing his arm over his eyes.

"My turn." I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Oh shit." He said moving his arm quickly and looking at me.

I stood up and ran my hands down his body before pulling his basketball shorts down and going to work.

~~~~~

Sooooooo this chapter was.... Interesting.

RED BEAT DAT HOE WE AINT PLAYING THAT SHIT !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 54
Just read.πŸ’—πŸ˜˜
28.2K 812 27
Read and find out 😌
15.8K 311 41
Just read itπŸ₯΄ & find out
3.2K 147 16
Read to find out