Don't Fuck With Us

By KarmaDLove

Read To Find Out 🙃✨ More

00.
01.
02.
03.
05.
Characters
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Authors Note
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Authors Note.
25.
26.
27.

04.

6.2K 155 29
By KarmaDLove

Marvelius "King" Meyers

"So wassup with you and Harmony?" Shoota asked while leaning back in his chair.

"Nothing nigga I don't even know shorty ass." I mumbled while smoking a wood I had rolled earlier.

"Nigga you know her name. You ain't know it before so you like her bitch." He said smirking at me.

I looked at him and blinked a few times before smacking the cup of Hennessy he was about to sip out his hand.

"Bitch." I said laughing as he got up and walked out of my office and to the nearest bathroom.

Now i'm not gone lie Harmony something else. She fine as fuck I know that and she got a smart ass mouth but i'll put that shit to good use. I leaned up from my chair and looked up her number before facetiming her.

Facetiming Future 🤤😩....
Connecting.....

"Who the fuck is this facetiming me at 5 in the damn morning?" She asked while appearing in the camera.

"Uhn Uhn King what the fuck you want G? Matter fact how the fuck you get my numba?" She asked while mugging me.

"I got my ways mama but watch the fuck attitude." I said mugging her back.

"Boy I will hang up on yo motherfucking ass! YOU called me, it wasn't the other way around goofball." She said opening her eyes all the way.

"Mmcht whatever make me come over there and fuck some respect into your ass." I said while grabbing my keys and showing them to her.

"I'd shoot you before you could even put your tip in.... daddy." She said the last part seductively before hanging up.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair.

Mamas something else, like I said.

Since she hung up on me, i'ma get her ass when we go into school. I got up from my desk and walked out of my office, and towards my room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed black fitted shirt, my black ethika draws, and my true religion jeans. I tossed my shit on my bed before going into the bathroom and hopping in the shower.

~ 45 minutes later ~

I walked out of my room dressed in my outfit with my all black G Fazos on my feet. I walked down the stairs of my house and outside to my Black Audi A8 and got in. I started my car up and nodded to the security guards, before pulling off out of my driveway and in the direction of my school.

I stopped at a Mcdonalds on the way and got 3 hashbrowns, A sausage McGriddle, and A large sprite after I paid for everything I pulled up into the parking lot of the school and parked next to my niggas. I leaned back in my seat as Rod Wave - PTSD blasted through my speakers. I ate my food and nodded my head to the music.

Harmony "Mook" Santana's P.O.V.

I tossed Red my truck keys so she could have a ride to school and laid back down on my bed. Ian going to school today fuck that shit i'm exhausted and don't feel all to good. I groaned in pain as a hot flash fell over me, making me throw my covers off, and accept the cool air that came from my ceiling fan.

My phone rung and I grabbed it seeing it was facetime call from Red.

Redrum would like to Facetime...
Connecting...

"What bitch?" I asked putting my face in the camera.

"Where the fuck you at man?" King said putting his face in the camera.

"Minding the business that pays you and why the fuck you got my sister phone? Something happened?" I asked getting ready to get up.

"Nah ain't shit happen but i'm fonna come to yo house." He said before hanging up and passing my sister her phone.

"You gone let him in?" She asked.

"Bitch he don't know where we live, and you bet not tell him." I said noticing the smirk on her face.

Her smirk got bigger, before she hung up the facetime call. This bitch better not give this nigga our address. I groaned for the third time today and got up out of my bed. I already took a shower an hour at 6 but when 7 hit I said fuck school. I put on my red one piece and red booties before waking downstairs and sitting on the couch.

I went to my instagram and posted one of the three pictures I had Karmen take earlier before she left.

Liked by EBKRed, BitchesLoveBooka, and 13,689 others.

@QueenHarmony: Hood Bitch, Got the right bag 🤪🤑.

@EBKRed: PERIOD 🤧🥵 You hoes could NEVA.

@KingOfNY: I'm beatin' yo ass but 😩 DAMN.

@QueenHarmony: Boy stop you ain't nobody fadda. @KingOfNY

I laughed at King's comment before laying down on the couch and turning on the TV. I pressed Netflix and immediately went to Orange Is The New Black.

An hour into the show somebody had the audacity to knock on our house door. I groaned loudly, before pausing my show and getting up. I opened the door and looked at the motherfucker that interrupted my show.

"King what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked while looking at him like he stupid.

He didn't say nothing all he did was stare me up and down while licking his lips. He grabbed my hips and pushed me further inside the house, before closing the door behind him.

"You better be lucky it was just me. Why the fuck you wearing this?" He asked while looking down at my body before burying his face in the crook of his neck.

I rolled my eyes, before biting my lip as he started sucking on my neck. I tried pushing him away but he intertwined our finger and placed our hands above our heads.

"Kinggggg stop." I moaned softly.

He pulled away from my neck and looked me in my eyes before moving one of his hands up and down my body. He wrapped his hand in a tight, not enough to kill me or loose air, grip. Oh lord, my panties soaked. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip.

"Don't wear this shit again... unless its around me." He said before letting me go and palming my ass.

"Nigga you not my nigga." I said before pushing him away.

"Yet." He smirked before walking over to the couch and sitting down.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest and sitting down next to him.

"Ain't no yet the fuck! I don't know shit about you and I told your ass not to come to my house." I said leaning over and slapping the back of his head.

"You better be lucky you a female." He said.

"Yada Yada wanna play 21 questions?" I asked.

"You go first." He said turning all of his attention to me.

"Full name?" I asked.

"Marvelius Octavius Meyers, but in the streets I go by King. You?" He asked.

"Your name cute or whatever but my full name is Harmony Ajanae Santana." I answered.

"Birthday?" He asked.

"January 1st, and you?" I asked.

"September 5th." He responded back.

We went back and forth with questions for 2 hours before just getting to know eachother for another 2. I learned that King isn't a bad guy at all. His dad got killed in a gang war and His mom is living her life traveling the world, but she comes back every 3 weeks to see him and his sister. His favorite color is Red, His favorite food is Lasagna, and He's a kingpin. Nah he ain't tell me the last part I just figured that shit out on my own.

________

😩 Woooo Damn King sexy ass need to stop.

Mook knew wtf she was doing 🥲.

Next Chapter coming up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
285K 6K 54
Just read.💗😘
89.6K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕