Lawsuit | KSJ FF

By daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... More

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Tease
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Is that all you can do?
Don't Think
Guns N' Roses
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Satisfy Me
Ren

Gunfire

2K 127 29
By daegu_kitten

"Miss, I've brought you the soup."

Misa said while walking in with a ceramic bowl of soup on a silver tray, making you jump a little and almost drop your phone in the bubbly water.

"Fuck, you've startled me!"

You exclaimed.

"I am so sorry, Miss Jung, are you alright?"

"Ah, I didn't even hear you get into the room or anything, what are you doing, trying to murder me and steal all of my treasure?"

You joked while gesturing to her where to place the little hangover remedy.

Misa stiffened and you apologized, explaining that your sense of humor knows to be weird sometimes, and with that, the maid has left you to indulge in the warm soup. Funny enough, it was actually a Miso soup.

As soon as you've gulped down the last bit of soup, you've got a phone call from Hoseok.

"Hello?"

You've replied, kind of euphoric. Suddenly you realized everything was so nice and good. You felt relaxed. Why were you stressing just a moment ago anyways?

"Where are you?"

His voice was tensed.

"In a bathtub."

"Okay, are you alone? I mean no one is there, in a bathroom or your room?"

"Um, I guess so? You tried to scan the room, but the bathroom door was closed, and the glass wall separating the bathroom from the room was fogged up.

"Go check then."

"What? Did you not hear me when I said I was in the freaking bathtub?"

"I did! Just listen to me!"

His voice shifted from tense to beast mode and the shivers ran down your spine. You got instantly annoyed, but for an odd reason, the gun and dried roses with the creepy message you saw in a drawer of his nightstand popped up in your hand and made you calm down and listen to him.

In a weird way, you sensed that he knew what he was doing.

"Okay wait a minute."

You got up and the moment you tried to stand firmly on your feet you felt very lightheaded. Thinking that it's just due to the low blood pressure since you've been laying down for almost half an hour, you proceeded to get out of the bath, trying not to slip.

"Go check your room, and lock the door if you are alone."

"Okay I am alone," you've said as you locked the door.

"You said that mom sent the new maid over?"

"Yes, her name is Misa, I think she's from Japan," You've replied while leaning onto the window and looking in the garden. Your body felt heavy again, you really needed sleep.

"We also have a new gardener, now that I think about it, his accent was weird too. I believe he's also Japanese..."

"Okay, never mind, I need you to do something for me ASAP, okay?"

"Mhm."

"Go get dressed up, but first call a taxi, and then get ready and head over to the Park hotel. I've left something very important there and you need to pick it up for me."

"Uh, can I just let Jimin know, he's coming tonight anyways..." You replied while turning towards the wardrobe, with every passing step you've felt lighter and lighter... almost as if you've taken some drugs, opioids...

On the other side of the line, Hoseok was freaking out, signaling Namjoon to turn the big black SUV around and hurry up back home. Jin, who was sitting across from him and listening to the whole conversation dialed Yoongi and the new guards.

"No! Don't tell Jimin about it, can you please do it instead, just, please. I will explain everything once I get back."

Your breathing got heavier and you were sure that you can hear Jin's voice on the other side of the line too.

"H-h-hoseo-k..."

It was hard to talk too. Your heart started racing like crazy.

"Y/N! Did you eat or drink something since you've got home?" Jin asked you, but his voice felt like an illusion.

"M-mm-"

"Just listen to me, listen, go throw up, now!"

You fell down on your knees and put the phone on speaker so you can still hear him.

Somewhere in a near distance, you heard multiple gunfires.

Your heart was beating so fast and without thinking a moment about it, you stuck your index and middle finger down your throat. You were coughing and choking until the acidy liquid finally poured out covering the wooden floor.

You got another dose of adrenaline from puking which gave you some strength and you've managed to get up, but your body was still wobbly and head heavy.

"I- I, breathe..."

Your throat got tighter and tighter.

"Y/N! Listen to me!" Hoseok was shouting.

"Go and open up the windows now, all of them!" Jin said, in a deep and controlled, imperative voice.

Hoseok's screaming and Jin's order were the only things keeping you on your legs, as you were basically crawling towards the window. Everything felt so distant, so surreal.

Somehow, you've managed to crawl up and with the last bits of strength open it up, putting the upper half of your body out and taking in deep breaths.

"I- I d-did it."

You mumbled, but it took the whole capacity of your lungs to do so.

"Just keep on breathing."

Jin said.

"Yes, just take deep breaths in and out, and don't be scared, someone will come and get you soon."

While you were crawling for your life, Jin has dialed Yoongi and Yugyeom and ordered them to come to the mansion ASAP.

While taking deep breaths in and out, you observed the garden and the whole backyard and noticed that the new gardener was looking up towards you, and then in a blink of an eye, there were loud thumps on your door.

"Miss Jung, miss Jung, open up the door or I will break in, is everything alright?"

It was Misa's voice.

You tried to shout that you were fine, but it went out more like a weak whisper than a shout.

The thought of her, who was now suspicious of poisoning you, breaking into your room startled you.

"H-Hobi, Mr. Kim-" you were panicking while someone was forcefully banging on the door. You've looked down the window, estimating whether you'd survive the fall, and then noticed that the gardener was gone too.

Your mind was working as fast as it could in its current state, trying to find a way out or a sharp object to protect yourself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

You could hear numerous swear words coming through the phone.

Hoseok was screaming at Namjoon to press the gas harder and Jin was trying to calm him down.

You could see Yugyeom and one more guard run towards the house from the window. Yugyeom's white shirt was now red. The silver gun in his hand was shining on the bright sunlight while thick blood dripped down his hand and gun. He seemed heavily injured.

And then, you could hear the gunfire again.

And blood splashing everywhere.

You saw Yugyeom getting shot and falling straight down onto the marble ground. The other young guard standing next to him fell down too after firing a few bullets towards a target invisible to you.

A scream, or more like a sharp breath, of horror and terror escaped your mouth as you backed away from the window.

It was as if someone was shooting into the poor young men from the back entrance of the house and you couldn't see them.

After contemplating whether you should jump or not, you've managed to stand straight on your legs and reach the wardrobe to put at least something on. You grabbed the first thing you saw and put it over your shaking body.

It was a lousy oversized white dress.

You figured that the loud bangs on the door have stopped and hoped the person went to take care of the guards downstairs.

"Y/N, just stay locked in there, someone will come and get you very very soon," Jin was instructing you, but you couldn't listen. All of your senses went numb. Without even realizing you dropped your phone on the ground.

Part of you just wanted to stay locked inside and wait for help, but the other part of you couldn't stop thinking about dear old Nana.

What if she gets hurt too, just like Yugyeom?

Carefully you unlocked the door and peeked out. The hall seemed empty on both sides

"Y/N do you hear me? Are you there?" Jin asked, still calm and collected, but you were already out of the room.

You moved as fast as you could towards Hoseok's room, begging the heavens that the gun in his drawer was still there, and fully loaded.

Cautiously you pressed the doorknob of Hobi's room and inspected the insides before going in and locking the door behind you, just in case. You rushed towards his nightstand, but to your terror, it was empty.

"Freaking hell..."

You cussed, frantically looking around. Your body was still heavy, and even a kid would be able to take you down at this moment. Desperately you looked around his room in search for a sharp object, or anything you could use to defend yourself.

Then, the idea of just asking him sparked in your had, but your phone was nowhere to be found.

You were on the verge of a panic attack now.

It felt like the hours have passed since you left your room, but it was only a few moments. There was gunfire again, and you knew you had to move. You couldn't bear sitting locked in the room while everyone was getting killed outside.

You collected the last bits of your strength and headed towards the ground floor. Upon reaching the stairs, you saw a man, standing at the bottom of the stairs with a handgun. He was peeking around the corner with his hands holding a gun firmly forward, ready to fire at any moment, while he cautiously stepped forward.

You were holding your breath, not daring to move for an inch.

"I am going upstairs now, calm down. I was making sure the first ground level was clean."

The man said and turned around, his eyes fixating on you. You screamed and started running down the hallway. But in reality, you didn't scream.

You didn't ever run. You just heavily exasperated and barely made two slow steps before the male figure approached you and gripped your shoulder.

The soul almost left your body when you felt his touch on you.

"She's with me, not wounded, but very drugged."

The husky voice said.

A/N:
Hey loves, thinking of changing covers, what are your thoughts? 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.6K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
138K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
470K 27.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...