Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Trapped.

482 61 149
By mishhtalkative

This one is dedicated to a new reader  SurChaudhary 🖤

No Proof Read 😶

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

One more cup got shaheed.... she counted three...
And another spoon played dandya with the sink. Stove got turned on and a vessel was placed on it with a huge bang.
So much noise created by a person who is paidaishi kanjoos in speaking few words.
She shook her head in dismay.

Rajveer shouted,
" Naveen....  Main coffee bana raha.
Tujhe chahiye?..."
Without hearing his answer he added another half cup of water and milk....

Then his sight was diverted to Shalini,
" Shalu??..."

Shalini eating apple,
" bilkul nahi chahiye. I've someone inside me. Yaad rakhiyooo...."
She replied seeing his bigbang mood.
Surely, he's gonna explode now. She wanted to watch the whole show without batting her eyelashes...

Rajveer continued making coffee with special ingredients, special bru coffee powder, ginger, green chilli, elaychi, blackpepper, haldi, suger, salt  shadowed by her eyes. His sleeves were folded slightly showing of his muscles. And as usual the two buttons of his shirt stood useless. She thought of recommending his name for add shoots.

Finally after 15 minutes, he came out of the half kitchen, and placed two cups. One for Naveen and another one for his Naina. Signalled them to pick up.

Naveen thought of clearing the things with him,
" Veeru, Yeh sub...."

Naina took one cup and inhaled deeply,
" Apne banaya!. Khushboo toh achchii aarahi..."
She blew carefully intending to take the sip of tiny poison.

Rajveer's eyes were fixed at Naina, especially on that baby curl that smartly escaped from her loose domestic bun.... that minute monster was swinging here and there, following the breeze. Naina too oberved where his eyes were and they had their usual eyelock asking each other to blink their eyes first.

Naveen breaking their moment,
" Gudiya, side rakh use. Poore ke poore garam masale miladiye usne. .."
He warned Naina not knowing her hawk eyes knew every ingredient of that special garam coffee....

And then continued paying his attention to Rajveer,
" Aur tu Veeru. Yeh sub kyun kar raha he tu? Gussa he kyaa humse?? Daant de. Chilla de. Chahe do thappad lagade. Bus chup math reh.."

He was angry on himself for taking side of Chauhan by shutting his mouth. He should have stopped the Jabrela from holding Naina's hand. But he was helpless.

Naina still blowing air,
" bahot garam he yeh. Rang bhi bahot nikra hua he..."
She ignored Naveen's word concentrating on her cup.

Naveen was about to take Naina's cup,

Rajveer uttered in a low tone,
" Main aur gussa? Nahi Navu. Mujhe kisipe haq he ki main gussa ho jaaun. Jiska joh man mein aaraha wahi karoo. Main hota kaun hu ki mera koyi sune?..."

Making a space for himself,  he sat in between Naina and Naveen, with burning anger.

Shalini took out her phone and clicked few snaps knowing Rajveer's new avtar. It's seldom he gets irritated and it's really once in trillion years he gets angry. Its a sight to watch.
She knew its just momentary. Veeru can't be angry with his Navu for long.

Naveen - " Aisa kyun bol raha he tu??? Tujhe hum sub pe haq he. Waha Ritu thi toh main zyada kuch nahi bol paya. Dekh Veeru, jab ki Mishra ko sirf aadhi baat pata he isase phehle usko aur shak ho aur poori baat nikale......"

Rajveer - " Koyi baat nahi hogi Naveen. Ritu ko main dekhlunga.  Aur Naina ko wapas bhejde tu. Yaha rehna uske liye theekh nahi he...."

Naina narrowed her eyes at this words and her hands went in direction of Rajveer's shirt. She cluched its end, balling it in her fist as if asking him not to send her away. She wants to stay with her bhaiyya and Bhabhi.... and with...Him...

Naveen - " Veeru Tu samajh nahi raha meri baat. Yese toh Ritu ko shaq ho jaayega na...
Abhi ko main sambhalunga. Aur rahi Gudiya ki baat main..."

Rajveer - " tu mayy mayyy karna band kar aur phehle apni biwi ko sambhal. Har wakth meeta khati rehti he. Kahin diabetes na ho jaaye..."
He shooted draggers to him not knowing how to flow his new found feeling, his anger.  its like a short circuit within him. He need to went it out somewhere.

Shalini threw pillow at Raj,
" Raj, Mere khane pe nazar math laga. Line mein reh. Waise bhi maine waha koyi performance nahi di ki tu mujhe in subme kheeche. "
She got annoyed and hid the Cadbury in her bag before Raj could catch it.

Just then, Naina took her first sip thinking about all these mess and closed her eyes tasting, bottled up Rajveer's feelings. It was spicy, savory, sour, bitter and sweet somewhere. It's the mixture of all the thoughts running inside Rajveer's mind. She felt bad for interfering in his work. He worked hard to earn Mishra's trust. She didn't want to ruin it. But!!!!!

Not caring about her body signals she took another long sip....and coughed badly.

Rajveer instantly snatched the glass from her hand and caressed her back getting worried about her state.... tears were flowing down her cheeks, due to it's spicy taste and her throat continuously sang causing Raj's heart dance across his seat.

Naveen bringing water,
" Kyaa karti he tu Gudiya....."
He mildly scolded her, feeling extremely guilty fot not protecting his dear ones.

Rajveer continued tapping her back and head, without saying anything. He is responsible for her state. He cursed himself.

After her state got normal, he saw how her lips still burning with the sensation of green chillies he added. He reached fridge and took katoris of Naina's favorite Gulab jamun. He stole them from Suriji's kitchen before that shocking scene.

He kneeleed down and raised a swoonful of sweet. Naina without wasting a quarter of second opened her mouth. He stuffed her mouth with suger super first waiting to cool down the burning sensation. Observing her slowled heart beat he again stuffed it with her favourite gulab jamun.... and she started to munch them, without uttering a word. He glanced over her cheeks and nose whose white complexion is completely washed away replacing it with red one. His fingers erased those tear drops delicately feeling her pain....

Naveen stood just behind him, observing their bond. He smiled thinking his decision was not wrong. His Veeru is in safe hands.

Naina - " umIm shorry   "
She whispered. Her mouth filled with two gulabs.

Rajveer briefly looked at her face and then his surroundings where Naveen was standing still with a smile and Shalu, was completely drowned in some other world.
He got up half heartedly and stormed towards their bedroom slamming the door behind.....

Naveen- " Pata nahi kon konse din dekhne baaki reh gaye..."
He muttered slapping his forehead.

Shalini - " Main bolun??..."
She seated near Naveen...

" Navu, udhar dekhoo. "
She pointed towards the entrance.

Naveen yelled in horror, seeing them soaked with orangish color
" Mere shoes!!! WTF.... Itne kheechad kaha se aayein?..."

Shalini smiling devilishly,
" sambhaloo khudko... Sir ghumavoo aur woh table dekhoo...."

Naveen saw his litte card house was brutally demolished with a rubber ball. It took him 72 minutes to build it.

Shalini - " Aur tumahre favorite white shirt joh akele washing machine so raha tha, may be woh bechara bore horaha tha. Yeh sochke Rajveer ne uske saath tumhare silk smitha wala pink t shirt daaldi. Ab woh dono saathmein tumhare duniya ko rangeen  banayenge..."
She announced the last thing breaking Naveen's remaining heart....

Naveen caught his spinning head convincing himself that it's the first time his Veeru is behaving such a way.

Shalini- " Its the Karma Navu. Aur baatein chupavoo apne biwi se."
She taunted  making a face.

Naveen glared at Naina and, scolded
" yeh sub tere hi Sangat ka asar he. Tu thoda door reh Mere Veeru se... gusse mein yeh sub pranks karne ka aadat tune hi use pass ki he na?...'"
not knowing the fact that, someone was ready to murder him.

Shalini slapping Naveen's shoulder,
" Kyaa bola tumne? Firse kaho?... you told her to maintain a distance from her own husband ?
Navu, Naina Rajveer ki biwi he...."
She shouted the last line, making it sure that her dear nanand heard it clear.

Then holding Naveen's arm,
" Kal humare beech mein kuch hua toh mujhe bhi same bologe tum? I hate you Capt. Ahluwaliya  "
She stormed inside her bedroom leaving Naveen behind.

Naveen - " Yeh aur iske pregnancy hormones.
He followed her hurriedly and for a second turned back,
" Gudiya, ek baar infirmary jaake aaja. Kahin Veeru ne coffee mein..."

Naina completed his line blankly,
" jamal.ghota nahi milaya. Dekha maine."

She sat there silently watching the whole area clearing slowly. All the things in her little universe appeared before her asking her to arrange them properly. She was unsure not knowing how to behave in all these kind of situations. After her collision with Abhi last night, a small part of her got spurted and wished to know the truth behind her marriage. It sprouted slowly making it's space, questioning her own self to investigate what happened the wedding night. Why her bhaiyya suddely stood against to Abhi, her first love? He was happy back then. Her bhaiyya convinced Abhi's father, and hired the best wedding planners as per their status. In end what went wrong?
Abhi's message was enough to drag her dead broken oldself back.

But, it suddenly got vanished in air, soon as a soothing voice intruded her thoughts... he took her name in sleep. He recognised her presence, her auroma may be. That fact astonished her. Her smiling calm Rajveer took her name last night, that too without opening his eyes. She felt too contented with her own name being heard from his mouth. She remembered the last time, when he subconsciously considered her as Ananya, that thing pinched a small nerve of her heart. And now this? Why her heart is beating so fast? Everything is so confusing. Why?

She gulped down another gulab jamun, which brought sweetness in her mouth and lighted her heart. He pulled her in his embrace willingly last night. That touch... his manly arms held her for the first time. Excitement again swimmed into her blood, rewinding those moments.

How can she forget their proper cuddlover?
His mellow breath that hopped through her hairs, from time to time assured her that he is there for her always. His hot body heat made sure she too slept well in this winter with a shield. She closed her eyes hugging the pillow again trying to feel last night.

Her ear again yearned to listen its favourite music, the beats of his hearts, that sounded lullaby to her. His smell that went deep down inside her soul, made it flowery again.
His puffed eyes which she kissed secretly, painted her cheeks in red, thinking of all those teenage love stories she desired to be hers. That bubbly girl burried down in a grave got her life again, with his simple gestures, squealing with merry.....

She doesn't wanna loose herself this time.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

He was damn angry. Everything was going according to his plan. He almost got Mishra. And that Jabrela was about to leave. Suddely his plan backfired. Along with Mishra his Naina too got trapped in the web, that too agin because of Jabrela. He didn't expected this to happen.

He was pacing here and there in the room. Round and round. messing the messed things around... reading the rule book of KMA for the umpteen time.
He turned suddely colliding with Naina's nose.

Naina - " Ahhh "
She moaned rubbing her nose.

He raised his hand to examine her red nose, but stopped in middle remembering his anger. He need to show her that he too can be angry, just like her. Huh! Making a angry face,
He changed his path and got dumped on bed.

He saw her dispersing to washroom and made a face that she didn't care to talk or explain the matter. Sometimes she acts so dumbly childish.  Can't she see how he is struggling to breath?

His phone beeped with an alarm.

" Brig. Chandok " it showed

Opening his laptop he started typing. He had to submit a complete report regarding the progress  of 1st year Cadets. He always considered himself a stupid teacher. And now it's the show time to lift the veil.

He just typed few lines, with great concentration, Naina re-entered the room with lots of flowers and fruits. His nose instantly recognized its favorite fragrance and asked his brain to do something. As per the higher authority's orders , His eyes rotated themselves to glance what is she doing?

She sat infront of the small dressing table not aware of the CCTV wing following her. Parting her hairs in middle, she brushed them smoothly caring not to break any of them. He zoomed his eyes capture properly the red thing peeking through her maang. He was amazed to know she puts Sindoor everyday. Knotting her hairs in twins, she smiled to herself remembering Raj. He desired to see her in pigtails. Her eyes searched for his face and caught him gawking at her....

He startled when her eyes met his and bowed his head scolding himself for his stupidity. His fingers automatically started tap dancing with the keys creating noise showing her that he is still angry.

She smiled at him understanding his behavior. May be her bhaiyya was right, her Rajveer is copying her styles. He is learning from her.  Her grin widened surging a wave of annoyance in his mind.

Soon her hands struggled with various small bottles. Finally finding one, she rubbed her palm with some gel and gently touched her arm, elbow and neck portion. Her mind was smart enough to know who is staring at her with great interest.
Finishing off her work, she reached their bed and switched off the lamp in her side.

He too closed his laptop and kept it aside knowing something is coming in his way. Surely she will talk now. Spreading the darkness in the room, he rolled to his side and shut his eyes still heightening his ears to hear her talks.

As he expected, she fidgeted talking karvats, bouncing on the bed disturbing his side too. He framed few sentences in mind to deal with Naina. She is smart unlike Naveen. He had to be careful and gentle with her.

Naina - " I'm sorry. "
She uttered as per his expectations.

Rajveer without turning to her, tried to explain his point,
" Naina. It's not about sorry. You don't know what you are into. Bin kahe tum is khatarnak mission mein khudko involve kardiya he. Ab Ritu tumhara itstemal...."

Naina stopped his worda by keeping her hand on his shoulder,
" aap diwar se baat kar rahe? Idhar dekh ke baat karona..."
She complained..

He imagined how her lips pouted and eyes widened. He chuckled loud enough that Naina could slap him back.

Naina - " Capt.  Shekhavat...."

Her husky voice just ringed near his ear and he turned to face her slowly checking her patience.

He felt her hand moved to turn on the light but he caught her hand saying,
" Rehne do Naina... Raat saari baatein jaanti he. Usase kyaa chupana..."
He took her hand and kept it on his chest letting her feel his heartbeat...

He felt peace knowing that someone else understands what it is to breath, to live after going through so much of traffic in life. She knows him deeply. May be more than himself. She might not understand this now, but whenever her eyes laid on him he just feels as if she is reading his soul. His clothes gets shed infront of her without much effort. Even their silence brings tranquility to his soul.

Naina - " I'm Sorry.... Mujhe waha beechmein bolna nahi chahiye tha... "
She sincerely apologized caressing his heart with her soft fingers 

Rajveer - " Lekin bol toh diya tumne. "
He simply bowed his face down in her direction. He could feel her nose few inches away and her breathing rate as usual surprised her with its even way...

Naina - " Mujhe aapse door nahi jaana tha. Bahot pakadam pakadayi khel liya humne. Ab saath rehne ki baari aayi toh main...."
Her musical voice melted the ice burg stood across his mind and heart making him understand what she really felt at that time....

Rajveer -  " Main kahin nahi jaaraha Naina... Main yahii toh hoon...."
He extended his hand which she took spontaneously crawling into his arms, staying close to him...

Naina still maintaining a proper distance from him,
" Maine bahot badii galti kardi kyaa? Aap itna gussa kyun the??... mujhe achcha nahi laga... "
Her voice got stuck in end, playing the chords in his heart...

He never wanted her to feel this way...he pulled her towards him,
" Ritu ko tum nahi jaanti Naina. Woh kuch bhi kar sakti he apne lakshya ko paane. Aur tum bahot maasoo ho. In sub baatonko saamajh nahi paavogi. "
He explained with love, clearing the things slowly, not breaking her little happy heart.

Naina - " Matlab aap isiliye gussa nahi ho kyunki maine Abhi ko haan kaha? "
She asked getting surprised with his words. Somewhere she thought he is against of them being together. That's why may be he broke their marriage.

Rajveer - " Uske liye bhi gussa hu. Tumne haan kyun kaha? Kahin tum phirse usase pyaaa...."
He left his word unsaid letting her to complete it.

Naina - " Pata nahi. "
She mumbled adjusting herself in his arms, placing her head on his chest....hearing her favorite music.

Rajveer held her waist protectively, understanding her dilemma,
" apne sawalonka jawab nahi dhoondna he tumhe?.."

Naina - " Mere har sawal ka jawab aap ho Rajveer. Bus saath rahiye... aur kuch nahi dhoondna he..."
She whispered holding him tight...

Rajveer - " Fir bhi tumhari ankhein yun khoyi khoyi kyun rehti he Naina? Tum kuch chupa rahi ho mujhse??... you can say it. "
His breath intruded her hairs causing a chilly wind pass through her mind.
What will happen if he comes to know that she is digging his past that too without his permission?

Rajveer - " Naina... tumhe pata tha na ki Chauhaan KMA mein he... aur Naveen...."

Naina - " main kal raat unse mili thi...."
Her words brought many questions in Rajveer's mind including a beat of insecurity.

He tried to look at her face but she denied to move from his chest. 

Naina- " Bahot intezaar kiya tha maine unse milne, baat karne. Woh sub such jaan ne ki aakhir mein hua kya tha.
Kal raat Jab unse mili man hua ki poochun unse. Shayad woh bata bhi dete ki kyun unhe unke hi shaadi bahar pheka gaya...."
She opened her thoughts hidden within her.

Rajveer - " Tum chaaho toh baat kar sakti ho Chauhan se. Main yaa Naveen tumhe nahi rokenge. "
As usual he calmly supported her.

Naina slipped her fingers in his palm, making her space safer,
" Lekin Rajveer ek pal ke liye bhi nahi laga ki unke pass laut jaaun, unhe batavun ki meri halat kyaa huyi thi unke jaane ke baad... woh pyaar joh mere aur Abhimanyu ke beech tha woh mehsoos hi nahi hua...

Kyaa maine unse kabhi pyaar hi nahi kiya tha? Kyaa maine khudko hi dhoka diya?...."

She peeled off her emotions without any second thought what he will think about this. She need to remove these excess griefcase.

Rajveer fisted their hand as if draining all tbose pain from her body and filling it into his system,
" Chauhan ne...."

Naina - " aap kuch math boliye Rajveer. Is sawal ka jawab mujhe khud dhoondne dijiye. Baaki sawalon jaise iska jawab bhi aap nahi ho sakte...."
Her last line almost died in her throat as her mind srarted working on this topic....

Rajveer kissed her head agreeing to everything she says. He will not hurt her. She is his angel. She is his light.

Naina - " woh flowers mere liye nahi the. "
She said out of nowhere....

Rajveer- " Huh? "

Naina - " Abhi ne koyi orchids nahi diye humein. Woh bus Bhai ne order kiya tha Bhabhi ke liye. Orderly ne shayad Abhi ko dediya tha aur maine darwaza khola tha unhone hume pakdadiya...."
She explained what exactly happened in the morning.

Rajveer - " But you said you love blue..."
He asked closing his eyes.

Naina - " You look good in blue. "
She too closed her eyes...

Rajveer - " sirf blue. "

Naina - " May be I love black Blue white orange... every color....donno...."
His wardrobe collection crossed her mind showing the  color of his shirts to her....

She wondered what it was? Why does it effect her? His wardrobe collection ?

She kept on talking to him regarding random things in her sleepy tone.... he too hummed back, sometimes uttering few words, slowly drafting to tbe world of sleep.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

She was sitting alone on the river side. Her fourth favourite place. Of course Naveen's lap topped the list follwed by Rajveer's embrace, and their Pune's home... She dipped her feet in the cold water, thinking of her days in KMA.

Abhi - " Toh aap yaha he... Hume laga aap Naveen ke saath movie dekhne gayi he..."
He hopped next to her with so much of excitement.

Naina - " Abhi..."
She whispered.

Abhi - " Dariye math, hum bus thanks bolne aaye he aapko. Kal aapne humare saath di. Warna ab tak aapke patidev aur bhai milke humein KMA se bahar nikaldiya hota...."

Naina nodded her in return...

Abhi - " Aapko pata nahi aapne kitna bada ehsaan kardiya he hum pe. Aur aage bhi karne wali he..."
He smiled cunningly.

Her face told him that she didn't understand his words.

Abhi - " yeh aapko pata chal jaayega. Bus shaam ko tayyar rahiye... hum dono long drive pe jaane wale he..."
He kissed her cheeks and got up.......

Naina - " badle mein mujhe kyaa milega Abhi?..."
She asked surprising him....

Abhi- " Woh toh humne already soch liya he. Aapko wahii milega joh aap deserve karti he...
Laters baby...."
He winked at her and exited leaving her there alone once again...

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Kahaa do dillon ne
Ki milkar kabhi hum na honge jooda....
Yeh raatein yeh mausam
Nadee ka kinaara, ye chanchal hawaa.....

Rajveer saw her watching out fron the window. her silence was bringing high tides in his mind.

Finally she spoke,
" Yeh mera favourite gaana he..."
She increased the volume and leaned on his hand...

Rajveer - " mera bhi... " giving a pause,

" Chinese yaa Indian?...."

Ritu - " Kya hum yun hi ghoom sakte he? Main bus shor door jaana chahti hu jaha sirf hum ho..."
She looked into his eyes....

Rajveer - "  You wish is my command Madam...."
He took another direction which had no streetlights or passerby vehicles...

Soon they reached the place Ritu wanted to reach... a place guarded by her men...

It's the time for action.
She pressed the tiny button present in her breacelet letting her henchmen know what to do next.

Rajveer too tried to straighten his watch containing the gps but it didn't beep, revealing the fact that it's dead. His gun was securely placed in his jacket, he confirmed.

But the fact is, it's he who is in Ritu's trap.....

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Next update is almost written.
Agar jaldii padhna he rishwat dena padega.

Tab tak,
Keep scrolling..
Keep Reading...
Keep Supporting....

Thank You for loving this story 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...
8.2K 1K 26
What happens when the person who you never thought of meeting again is right infront of you, now, after three long years. Discovering the reason for...
2.3K 219 8
Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki... Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki... Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wale teen ruh ki... Wajood - Raina ke pyaa...