have it all (l.h)

By sircalyum

"You're actually upset right now? Look at everything the world has given you, Luke." "And that's great, but... More

have it all (l.h)
"challenge accepted"
"i really am special, huh?"
"sorry-please continue"
"let's have some fun, shall we?"
"just friends"
"beck and call"
"Hey ... I'm a big fan"
"did you dress up for me?"
"highly unprofessional"
"double feature"
"i like consistency, that's all"
"are we... okay?"
"what if i came over?"
"your threats only excite me"
"do your worst"
"what do you say?"
truth or dare
"could've fooled me"
"saving the best for last"
"the people want answers"
"stay the night"
"i have a lot to tell you"
"thanks to you"
"white boy named luke"
"might mess around and fall in love"
"can't get rid of me"
"you don't feel the same way?"
"you can always start a new puzzle"
"just daydreaming"
"luke-thank you for everything"
"sometimes all i see is you"
"what were we thinking?"
"wanna hear a secret?"
"you ready for this?"
"fear should never stop you"
"you're my favorite candidate"
"don't mention it"
"it's a silly daydream"
"when did you get so clingy?"
"i think i'm finally getting it"
"you sure did, lover boy"
"is that a promise?"
"you ready for more?"
"why do we always get sappy in the mornings?"
"do anything you want to me"
"we've changed, lu"
"tell me about this boy"
"i could never get enough of you"
"but i'd rather have you"
SEQUEL !!! YAY!!!

bonus - "you wanna do that again?"

2.6K 38 67
By sircalyum

bonus chapter #1: you wanna do that again?

hmmm... omg wait ......... is this just all the smut i kept from you in the first chapter of this story ???? ........ guess you'll have to read to find out <3

ON A WEEKEND IN... MAY? "Challenged accepted."

"Did I give you a challenge?" I asked, tilting my head to the side as I stopped walking.

"I'll show you that I'm worth that," he said, nodding his head. "I'm Luke."

The sly smirk that had been on my face suddenly vanished as I finally realized who the guy was. He was Luke Hemmings. There was no chance that I could possibly be smooth enough to have Luke Hemmings thinking I was worth his time.

"Uh—I'm Josie." Not wanting him to feel as though I was only interested because of who he was, I simply decided to keep up the facade of not knowing.

"Josie," he repeated, likely thinking it would help him remember it. "Well, Josie, I can promise you that if you give up a night of talking to heaps of lonely bachelors for me, you'll be better off."

"Is that so?" I asked, taking a step toward him before taking a sip of my drink. He took a step toward me as well, causing us to only be about a foot apart.

"I can guarantee it." I scoffed at his confidence, but it was clear he wasn't backing down from his stance.

"Okay, Luke. Let's see what you've got."

"C'mere," Luke motioned his head back toward the bar—we found two empty seats and sat down beside each other. "I'm gonna order shots—wanna partake?"

"Hmm... trying to get me drunk as quickly as possible? Not exactly my type of guy," I warned him as I took another sip of my drink. I looked away from him for a moment, wanting him to think he wasn't doing a good job of keeping my attention.

"Hey, that's not what I'm doing!" Luke defended, resorting to some type of damage control. I laughed at the genuine worry that was laced in his tone as I looked back at him. "The shots are for me, I was simply being nice by offering you one or two."

"Aw, I'm so flattered," I teased which caused him to cock his eyebrow before letting out a scoff. "I don't want you any drunker than me—that wouldn't be any fun. I'll play your game, Luke."

After asking me what I preferred, he ordered four shots of vodka—two for each of us. He did one first, then I did one of mine—then we got a little giggly and looped our arms before taking our second.

"Fuck that," I grimaced as the alcohol hit the back of my throat. My whole body shuttered in reaction to the taste and I took a drink of my screwdriver as a chaser, which wasn't the best idea, but anything was better than the remnants of straight vodka. Luke had laughed loudly at my reaction which caused me to blush, but even he had made a face at the second shot. "Don't you act so tough." I gently pushed on Luke's shoulder and he sent me a grin.

"You like these kinds of places?" Luke asked before throwing back the last of the drink he had ordered.

"Absolutely not," I told him through a snort. "I like going out when I've had a long week, but... these places aren't my go-to. We usually just go to a local bar if we go out—the vibes are less suffocating, you know?"

"We?" Luke asked, his brows knitting in confusion.

"You think I came here alone? I don't have a death wish."

"Fair," Luke said through a breathy chuckle. "But who's we?"

"Why are you so interested to know my business, stranger-I-met-five-minutes-ago?"

"What the hell am I supposed to be doing? Is small talk out of season?" I laughed at Luke's sudden whiny tone.

"I came with my friends—do you have any of those?" Luke sent me an unamused look and I genuinely laughed; I watched as he sprouted a small smile.

Madalyn and Howie both had been obsessed with his band for half a decade, but I'd never paid much attention. Seeing him this close, however, made me think I'd possibly been missing out. Something about him was so charming—he was incredibly attractive, of course, but there was something else about him. He had a sort of aura about him that just made you want to smile.

"I also came with friends, thank you very much."

"Do they have as cute of an accent as you do?" I asked him, smiling like a dope as I leaned in a little closer to him.

"Hmm, I'd say I have the cutest of the bunch," he said proudly, which caused me to laugh. "You might not agree, though."

"Lucky for you, I'll never meet them," I told him with a smile. I moved my hand up to his face, moving a stray strand of hair from his forehead. "You know, usually I don't have such good-looking guys coming up to me in these places. I'm the one who's usually doing the searching for a decent guy. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack, really."

"Aw, how sweet—I'm a needle."

"Whoa, hang on a second. I didn't do any searching for you. Don't flatter yourself," I joked with him and watched as his eyes rolled.

"I don't know if you should be doing so much searching. No dipstick is worth that kind of effort—even if you think you're weeding the worst out, you're just as likely to get sacked with some bloke that's not worth your time." Luke's words made him seem more sober than his previous comments, and my head tilted to the side.

"You're not making me feel great about giving you the time of day," I continued to tease him, wanting to know how he'd try to cover his tracks this time.

"I'm nothing like those dolts, of course—you got lucky with me. But that's beside the point. I'm just saying that... well, do I even know what I'm saying?" Luke suddenly began to laugh and I shook my head in amusement. "In the most respectful way possible, I think anyone would be stupid for not coming up to you to shoot their shot. You stand out amongst a crowd, in my opinion."

"You really think so?" I asked Luke as my eyebrows raised in surprise. I wasn't unfamiliar with compliments from nice-looking strangers, or just in general, but that didn't keep me from feeling surprised that Luke Hemmings would feel such a way about me.

"I have eyes, don't I?" Luke turned away from me and motioned the bartender over, leaving me to react to his comment without him watching. Luke ordered another drink and I took a moment to look around the room; I couldn't see over anyone, so I definitely couldn't locate the group. I hoped they weren't worried about me. "Hey, do you want something else?

"Oh—uh, no. But thank you." Luke sent me a nod before sending the bartender off to make the drink he ordered. "What do you do, Luke?"

"What do I do?" Luke asked, as if the question confused him.

"Yeah—you make money somehow, surely... what do you do?" I asked him through a laugh. Although I knew exactly what it was he did for a living, I wanted to see what he'd say. "You know the best part of all this? You don't even have to tell me the truth." I whispered my words, getting closer to him as I did.

"You want me to lie to you?" he asked through a chuckle.

"I didn't say that—I'm just saying that I'd never know if you were lying," I clarified. The bartender had handed him his other drink—however, I took it from his hands before taking a sip, which seemed to amuse him.

"Okay, then... I, uh—I own an art gallery downtown," Luke said, clearly lying.

"Ah, so I see you chose to lie," I said which caused him to pout and me to laugh.

"What do you do, Josie?"

"Well, that's easy—I teach first grade, Mr. Art Gallery Owner."

"Damn... I can't tell if you're lying, but I think you're lying." I laughed at Luke's unsure tone, but decided not to tell him whether or not I was telling the truth.

"I guess you'll never know." Luke sighed but accepted that he wouldn't know the truth for now. "So—did you come out tonight to celebrate something, or to get up to something?"

"Can the answer not be both?"

"Oh, I see." Luke let out a quiet laugh and glanced away from me, almost seeming embarrassed. "You're cute, Luke."

"Cute? Am I doing that badly?"

"That was supposed to be nice!" I said and began to laugh as my cheeks started to burn; it wasn't as though I was particularly good at this kind of thing. This kind of thing being making moves on people I had only just met. In a society that practically promotes hookup culture, you'd think you would learn a thing or two just from existing—but, turns out, that's not how it works.

"Well, if that's the case... you're cute, too."

"Yikes—that does sort of ruin the mood, doesn't it?" We both began to laugh, not respecting personal space as we folded into one another. I placed my hand on his arm as I steadied myself, yet continued to laugh despite my attempt to calm down.

"Oh, shit—I love this song. What's this song called?" Suddenly Luke stopped laughing as he seemed to become frustrated. I focused on listening for a second before realizing that I also was familiar with the song, but couldn't remember the name.

"Oh, god. I can't remember," I said through a stifled laugh. "Damn, it's such a good one. Who even sings it?"

"This is ridiculous," Luke said as he physically covered his face. "Do you think your first graders would know it?"

"My what?" I asked Luke, completely confused as to what he was talking about.

"Aha! You were lying." Remembering the conversation we had just been having, I covered my eyes as I realized I had let him figure it out so easily. "You've gotta do better than that, Josie."

I laughed at his words but glanced away as I continued to listen to the song, still trying to figure out what it was. Suddenly the chorus started up and I gasped, just before shouting out what it was.

"Electric Feel by MGMT!" Luke and I had yelled in unison—he had grabbed my arms while I had gone in to place my hands on his chest. We laughed as we spoke in unison, but also at the fact that we had become closer.

"That would've driven me crazy," I told him, my laughter dying down and leaving the remnant of a smile. My eyes glanced down at Luke's lips, and I felt a wave of tingles run through my body as I realized our hands were still on one another. My eyes looked back up into Luke's, but I noticed he was the one with a distracted stare now.

I took one of my hands from his chest and relocated it on his cheek, gently swiping my thumb against his skin before leaning forward and pressing my lips to his. Luke kissed me back instantly, his hands moving from my upper arms down to my waist.

The kiss started slow and hesitant, but quickly transformed into something much hungrier and more desperate. Luke slipped his tongue into my mouth, gliding it against my own, taking initiative. As we continued, I moved my hand back, my fingers entangling with his curls.

Our movement slowed and we began to pull away, yet continued to share short kisses.

"My place is just a few blocks away," Luke said before our lips were fully apart. I kissed him once more before giving him a nod, wanting to go to his place. He flashed me a smile before telling me he was going to take care of his bill first.

I sent Madalyn a messy text explaining that I was leaving with someone—but not daring to say who—as Luke talked with the bartender; not five minutes later, my hand was in his and he was leading me out of the establishment. His phone was pressed against his ear, and he was talking to someone, but I wasn't paying any attention.

"Oh—should you tell your friends where you are?" Luke asked, seeming concerned as he took his ear from his phone.

"I texted them, don't worry about it."

By then we were standing outside; once the words had left my mouth, Luke flashed me a smirk before ducking down and stealing a kiss. I took his face in my hands and kept him close, deepening the kiss as we stood there. His hands found their place on my hips, and before long, my back was pressed against the club's exterior.

Luke abruptly pulled away from me and grabbed my hand, pulling me along as we walked up to a car that was now parked outside. It was a very nice black car—Luke was asking me to figure out who he was at this point, but I never said a thing.

He climbed in after me—quickly told the driver to take him home—before closing the partition and physically pulling me into his lap.

I kissed him hard as I sat with my legs on either side of him. There was no question of his arousal—I could feel him beneath me, and my core throbbed with desperation for his hands to be on me.

I took my lips away from his and ducked my head into his neck, trailing kisses down to his collarbones. I adjusted myself on his lap and smiled to myself as he let out a quiet moan. I trailed my lips back up his neck, and along his jaw, before distancing myself as I looked at him.

"Where the hell did you come from, Josie?" I barely had time to sprout a smile before Luke turned his body and slammed my back down against the seat. I breathed in sharply at the abrupt action, but only felt excited as he towered over me. After ducking his face into my neck, he pressed his lips against my skin, not caring to be gentle. I let out a moan as he began to nip at my skin, and a surprised, yet quiet gasp followed as I suddenly felt Luke's hand on my breast. "Is that okay?"

"Yes. Touch me wherever you'd like," I told him, feeling desperate for his touch. Luke's hand left my chest and trailed down to my stomach, before his hand came in contact with the waistband of my jeans. He undid the button without a problem and I breathed in deeply with his hands so close to where I wanted him most. He unzipped my jeans so fast that my whole lower half became overwhelmed with tingles—causing me to gasp much louder than before.

Luke pressed his lips to mine, his hand no longer on my body.

"How quiet can you be, Josie?" Luke whispered against my lips, turning me on even more. "That fella driving us—we should be considerate, don't you think?" I nodded eagerly, knowing exactly what he was getting at.

Suddenly Luke's hand was down my pants and my hands flew up to my mouth to muffle any possible noise that might leave my lips. Luke first toyed with me over my undies, pressing his finger against my clit just to tease me. He slipped his fingers into my undies and slid them along my folds, causing me to breathe heavily. He slipped a finger inside of me, just before slipping another—I moaned against my hands but Luke still shushed me. He kissed me quick before turning his focus back on my lower half. Luke started by moving his fingers in a circular motion, and slowly. However, he eventually increased his speed and instead started to curl his fingers inside me. I genuinely gasped and let my head fall back at the feeling of Luke's fingers finding my sweet spot so quickly—never had I been with a guy who could get me feeling this good so quickly. Luke's thumb found my clit and first strummed at it, causing me to twitch in pleasure as he began to give it some attention. I rolled my hips absentmindedly and my eyes closed as he began to swirl his thumb against the sensitive, aroused nub. I let out a loud moan, my hands somewhat falling from my face, but Luke's hand covered both of mine, muffling my sounds further.

Luke's movements intensified as he quickened his pace and I began to breathe heavily as I felt myself on the brink of orgasm. As he continued, I let out a muffled cry of satisfaction, but tried my best to keep it quiet. My hips twitched once I had reached satisfaction and my chest repeatedly raised and fell as I caught my breath.

"Oh shit," I spoke breathily as Luke took his hand from mine, and I let my hands fall as well. Luke zipped my jeans back up and buttoned them, gently patting the spot before towering back over me.

"D'you like what you've gotten yourself into for the night?" Luke asked with a smirk on his face, which caused my eyes to playfully roll. "We're here, by the way."

Suddenly we were pulling into a parking garage and I let out a breathy laugh at the timing—I had to fight back any thoughts of how often Luke might've done this kind of thing. Maybe he had perfected the timing.

I composed myself as best I could by the time we were getting out of the car—Luke exchanged some words with his driver before leading me in through the door of the building. It was a big place, with a lower lobby that had a man stationed behind a circular desk. Luke said something nice to the man before leading down the hallway and to the elevator. Once we were inside and the doors had closed, Luke took my chin in his hand and leaned down to place his lips on mine. I kissed him back and felt my head begin to spin as scenes from the past hour danced in my head.

To think I almost walked away from Luke, to think I almost gave up such an opportunity.

Luke pulled away from me for a moment and my eyes opened to see him smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow as a quiet laugh left my lips.

"Some lonely bachelor is really missing out tonight, but as for me..."

"Fuck, you weren't kidding." I spoke breathily as Luke pushed me against the wall of the elevator, ducking his head into my neck as he left kisses.

He laughed quietly, his breath hitting the skin of my neck. He trailed up my jaw and placed his lips on my own. My eyes closed as we kissed and my hands made their way to his cheeks.

The elevator dinged to tell us we had made it to our destination. Luke pulled away and took my hand in his as he led me out of the doors that had opened.

"You think you'll remember how to get here?" Luke asked as we walked down the hallway. "I can't have you—" He suddenly stopped himself and started to laugh.

"I'm not going to tell anyone where you live," I said, figuring that's what he was going to say. He seemed taken aback by my words and I laughed quietly to myself as I traced my finger down his chest. "Not that anyone would have any desire to know."

"Have you known all night?" he asked, referring to who he was, I was guessing. I nodded slowly and was afraid he'd be upset, but instead, he started to smile. "So are you a mega-fan who wanted to get this far, or do you have a decent heart and wanted me to have a normal night?" I rolled my eyes at the first option and took my hand away from his chest as I crossed my arms.

"Can't say I'm a mega-fan," I told him, shaking my head. "I was going to leave you alone once I connected the dots because I didn't want you thinking I was sticking around for clout or some shit... but you weren't exactly easy to shake. How about tonight you're just Luke, who I met at a club—and I'm just Josie, who you have the hots for?" Luke hummed in amusement before crashing his lips into mine again, and I smiled as I kissed back. He had unlocked and opened the door to his apartment, so now we were making our way in. After closing the door, he pushed my back against it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he brought his arms down to the back of my thighs; we joined together to get my legs around his waist.

We stayed like that for a minute before Luke took a step back, readjusting and reinforcing his grip on me. He disconnected our lips and I trailed my lips down to his jaw, beginning to gently suck on the skin as he walked us through his apartment.

Once we had entered a different room, I was dropped onto a soft surface in seconds. I propped myself up on my elbows as I looked at Luke, watching as he pulled his shirt off from his back; the sight alone filled me with excitement and arousal.

Within seconds, Luke was on top of me, his lips back on mine. As he pushed me down, he took my hands from my sides and brought them up by my head, intertwining our fingers as he kept them down.

We eventually rolled so that I was on top of Luke instead, and we pulled away from each other to take a second to breathe and regroup.

"You wish you had given some other bloke the time of day now?" Luke asked, smirking up at me. My eyes rolled and I pulled off my shirt before tossing it to the side, thinking surely it would answer his question. I dropped back down so that my face was just centimeters from his and he flashed me a knowing smile as he placed his hands on the backs of my thighs.

"I think I'd be at this point with about any other guy I might've talked to, if I wanted to be," I said, wanting to joke around with him to make the impression that he wasn't all too special. He rolled us around so that he was back on top of me and I stared up at him with a certain look of excitement in my eyes.

"It's cute that you think I'm like any other guy," Luke said, laughing breathily as he stared down at me.

"How about you show me that you aren't?"

Within seconds, Luke's hands were undoing the button of my jeans, and my zip was undone. He took his time taking my jeans off—to both arouse me but also because of the tight material. After becoming impatient, I helped at the end by kicking them all the way off.

I placed my hands on the tops of his jeans as I sat up and began to undo his belt. Once that was out of the way, he rolled to the side before taking them all the way off.

Luke was kneeled between my legs again within the minute, and his lips were pressed to mine. With my back flush with the mattress, he pried his hand underneath my back before undoing the clasp of my bra. I helped him take it off me—he pulled away just to get a look which caused me to scoff, but his reaction to my body caused me to smile.

I started to reach for the waistband of his boxers, but he stopped me.

Luke towered over me again as he kissed me, and he placed my hands above my head, eventually holding them there. He took his lips away from mine and smirked at me before trailing his other hand down my body; his fingertips danced across my bare breasts as he strummed at my nipples. I moaned at his teasing and kept my eyes on his face—he seemed so serious, yet somehow playful at the same time. His hand continued down my body before stopping at the band of my undies—he lifted the elastic with one finger before letting it snap back against my skin.

He took his hand from my wrists before focusing on taking my undies off—he slowly pulled them down my thighs, causing me to pant. Him going so slow was a turn on in itself—all I wanted was him to go faster, yet I liked having to wait. Luke lifted my legs up, taking my undies off that way, before flinging them to the floor. As he brought my legs down, he opened them so that he was once again kneeled between them.

Luke suddenly scooted himself further down the bed, placing his lips on my bare stomach before trailing them down along my right side, down to my thigh. His kisses trailed to my inner thigh and I bit my lip, keeping a smile away that had grown from the feeling of his lips being on such a sensitive place.

He nipped at my skin which caused me to moan. It was such a pain that felt so good that it made me feel numb as I laid there, succumbing to his touch.

Luke swirled his tongue around the mark he had made before he started to trail kisses up my leg again. He opened my thighs a little wider and I adjusted for him, stretching my legs as far as they'd go.

Luke trailed his fingers up my folds, causing me to twitch from the sudden touch, just before mimicking the action with his tongue. Having his mouth on me caused my eyes to close as I slipped into a daze; his tongue soaked up my arousal on its way to my clit, which seemed to be its destination.

Luke slipped his index and middle finger into me, causing me to gasp, before he slowly started his previous actions up again—I was suddenly brought back to our car ride and my head dipped back into the pillows.

As he started to curl his fingers inside me, with his mouth on my clit, my hands flew to his head—I pulled on his curls gently, at first, until I got the notion he enjoyed my pulling from the sound of his humming. The low hum vibrated against my clit and rewarded me with more pleasure as he continued.

"Fuck," I moaned, nearly unable to handle the sensation happening between my legs. It wasn't long before I came; letting out a loud cry as I reached my climax. Luke slowed his pace as his actions came to an end—once again, soaking up my arousal as my hips continued to shake. He trailed wet kisses up my body before kissing my lips—making me taste myself in the process. "All this stuff is cute—but you'd better have more in store," I told him breathily.

"Don't you worry." He pecked my lips once before getting off the bed—he disappeared into a door, which I assumed was the bathroom, and left me alone. In a split-second decision, I got off the bed and ended up meeting him outside the door. "What're you—"

My hands met the top of Luke's boxers before I pulled them down, causing a quiet, yet excited laugh to leave his lips. I placed my hands on Luke's hips before getting onto my knees. Taking his cock into my hand, I moved my hand up and down his length a couple of times before swirling my tongue around his tip. Luke moaned in response to my mouth on him, but I decided to keep him wanting as I focused on my hand movement instead. I quickened the pace of my stroking, finding a comfortable pace before deciding to place my lips around his tip; with my hand still stroking, I took in as much of his shaft as possible before moving my head back.

Luke began to breathe heavier. He placed his hands on my head but didn't use it as a way to have his way with me; rather, he rested his hands on my head as a way to keep himself steady. I continued to bob my head in rhythm with my hand and listened to his breathing as well as his reactionary remarks to be cued to when he was going to cum.

"Fuck, gonna c—" Before Luke had fully finished his sentence, he thrust his hips against me once, causing me to nearly gag as I continued to please him. I quickened my pace altogether and listened as he reached satisfaction, feeling his release coat the back of my throat before I started to take my mouth from him. I swallowed before swirling my tongue around his tip one last time. Luke was breathing heavily as he helped me up—he pressed his lips against mine the second he saw the chance to but didn't keep them there long before he pushed me back down onto his bed.

I crawled backward and watched as Luke followed my lead. Instead of letting him tower over me, I pushed Luke down and straddled his waist; I leaned over him before placing my lips on his. We stayed that way for a while—making out as his hands explored my body. He rolled us over eventually, just to change positions. When he did, he took his lips from mine and trailed them down my neck—he backed up as he continued to trail them down my body. He stopped once he got to my chest, kissing all around my right nipple before gently nipping at the skin of my breast. He started to suck on the skin, and I moaned at the feeling. Eventually, he trailed kisses between my breasts before sucking on the skin of my other.

Luke distanced himself for a moment and I took his face into my hands before pulling him down to me. "I want you, now." Luke simply flashed me a smile before feeling around the bed for something—seconds later he was putting on a condom. Luke spread my legs open a little wider before taking himself into his own hand; he hit his dick against my core before dipping his tip into me. I gasped at the feeling but wanted more of him. He started slowly and cautiously, but eventually plunged himself into me, which caused me to let out a loud moan. He placed a hand on my stomach as he started to find a comfortable rhythm, and I breathed heavily as he continued. He eventually dropped himself closer to me—his hands finding a home on either side of me. He pressed kisses into my neck as he continued to thrust in and out of me, moaning loudly as he went.

"Let's try something different." Luke pulled out of me, before physically flipping me over—I let out gasp at the action, but let myself laugh off my surprise. Luke placed his hands on my hips before guiding them up—he rubbed his erect cock against my entrance which caused me to breathe heavily. "Is this okay?"

"Mhm," I told him with a nod. Luke's tip entered me once again, before fully thrusting into me—he kept a tight grip on my hips as he found a rhythm that pleased us both.

I found myself getting off from his penetration alone, and was entirely pleased with Luke. He began to let out louder cries as his thrusting intensified, and I began to moan louder as he went. He alerted me that he was going to cum soon, and before I could get my hand to my clit to help myself along, Luke's hand was there and doing the job for me.

The assistance of his fingers strumming at my clit caused me to let out a cry of satisfaction. Luke's hips trembled as he came, and I was climaxing just as he did, my walls clenching as he pulled out. My hips rolled as I caught my breath, and Luke landed beside me.

"Holy shit," Luke breathed out, his hand coming up to his face. I laughed at his words, only because I completely agreed. "You wanna do that again?"

"It couldn't hurt."

a/n:

hahahahaha oh hi !! didn't see u there !!!

i'm just gonna leave u guys with this......... <3

bye besties. love u

jill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 808 65
"what happened to us?" "well, we hated each other." she hates him, he hates her. petty rivalry, rumours, comments tore their friendship apart. they...
15.3K 402 31
Baylee Rienks is a successful musician.She is 18 and right now is working in her first album but in mean time she is touring with R5.Rydel and the bo...
3.9K 76 8
This is story of Jacob Black & Isabella Swan. This starts when Jacobs leaves the movie theater before his first shift.
2.3K 84 14
"You'd think after all the countless matches and fucking broken bones, I wouldn't find a fight I couldn't win-" He rages, dark eyes stare down at min...