Our Darling Girl

LittleOne1792

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 58

55.1K 1.5K 156
LittleOne1792

Mel Pov

"Hi" Ophelia smiled, a delicate twinkle shone from her eye, instantly enticing me.

"I brought a picnic for Flo and I, would you like to join us?" I ask, wanting to learn more about this beautiful girl stood in front of me.

"Y..ess please" She stuttered biting her lip before looking back at Flo. We strolled over to patch of grass that looked over a river and sat down.

"Dig in girls, have anything you like." I answer as I watched their eyes light up at the heart shaped sandwiches. They started to eat but my eyes struggled to stay off Ophelia, the way the girls communicated together was adorable, they giggled and smiled in sync seemed to be best friends even though they just met.

Ophelia is gorgeous. Her black bob of hair shapes her face perfectly and her outfit contrasted against her very obvious sweet nature.

"Where are you from Ophelia?" I ask noticing she has finished her food.

"Here, I live just at the end of the river, how about you?"

"Just past the strawberry fields "

Her eyes lit up a big smile taking over her face.

"Oh I love the strawberry fields, they are so pretty. My family goes strawberry picking every year".

" Maybe we can go sometime ?" I suggest, finger crossed tightly hoping she was accept.

"Yes that sounds great" She blushes looking back down at her lap.

"I actually have to go now , I'm meeting my mother at her work" She stands up, in front of the sun giving herself a temporary halo.

"Be safe, text me whenever" Flo smiled giving Ophelia a hug goodbye.

"I will definitely" she giggled before waving at me and walking off in the other direction.

"Isn't Ophie amazing" Flo squealed in delight packing up the picnic I made and heading to the car.

"She seems it"

She gave me a knowing smile that meant she knew how I felt before hopping into the car.

I set off back to the house the sun starting to set early tonight. As we past the forest I could see Flo's eyes dilate and try searching for views of the lake, which was positively adorable. I parked up in a small bay a look of confusion taking over her face. Checking quickly on my dog who was asleep in the back, I opened the window a bit for him.

"Want to do something fun?"

"Okay...." She said hesitantly before getting out the car with me. With her hand in mine, I guided her through the forest past blackberry bushes and old oak trees till finally we reached the lake.

Flo's POV

The lake glistened under the setting sun, a magical aura emitting from this wonderland of water.

"Want to go for a swim?" Mel laughed.

"I don't have a swim suit"

"We don't need one" , In one swift move she was pulling her top over her head and throwing it to the ground. She gently pealed her trousers down her legs, slowly as if to tease me. I turned facing a bush not wanting to make it obvious that I was transfixed by her. '

"Are you coming?" She laughed, I turned around to watch her jump from a small dock into the cold water. She was wearing lace black underwear that hugged her body , disappearing under the lake. She turned around whilst I undressed taking off my dungarees and shirt to reveal my pink underwear, I hid my stomach as I walked across the dock quickly jumping into the water next her.

My body felt instantly frozen, my skin littered with goosebumps, causing me to shiver. Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

"Oh bunny" Mel giggled at my shock from the temperature change, and she swam over towards me. Her arms wrapped around me and my legs found their way around her waist.

"You'll warm up soon" She smiled, the now present moonlight glistening against her wet skin.

"Thanks" I whisper out shyly at our new found position. Our faces so close together I could smell her perfume, the sweet scent of cherry blossoms enthralling my senses. I place my head against the crook of her neck as we float in the water, comfortable in each other's presences for a short while. She sweetly placed a kiss to the side of my head, which instead of me finding endearing causes a tightening feeling in my core. Thank goodness we are in water. Her breath was evident on my neck, tingles covering my body and reaching every nerve I had.

"You are beautiful bunny" She whispered in my ear, although it was a sweet compliment my mind had me longing for her more. I could feel myself trying to push my thighs together which was impossible due to her being in between them.

"Thank You so are you" I answer back.

"So last night, before you fell asleep..." I slightly tensed up knowing what she was taking about my head sinking deeper into her neck.

" You called me Daddy, is that what you have decided you want me to look after you ?" She paused, I felt no pressure as if I could say anything and she would be happy.

"Yes please" I mutter.

"Okay bunny" She stroked my back soothing me more, we slowly floated back to the dock, Mel hoped out easily the water dripping from her body as she reached for my hand to pull me out.

We ran back to the car, not caring about our lack of clothing and hoped into the car to drive the rest of the way back home. Marshmallow was still sound asleep in the back, looking adorable as ever.

My phone started to ring, and I could see Tristian's name lighting up my phone.

"Hi Angel" he low voice came through the phone, in close proximity Mel could hear everything.

"Hi Bubs, how is your trip?"

"It's good we are missing you lots... How is Mel?" He said hesitantly maybe because they didn't know my answer yet.

"She is good, we just went swimming!" I squealed remembering how fun the lake was. "I don't remember you packing a swimsuit Babygirl" I hear Jay say in the background.

"Did you borrow one from Mel?" Adrian asked a cheeky tone to his voice as if he already knew.

"Not exactly" I whispered .A series of laughs came from the phone as well as a small chuckle from Mel.

"Okay kitten, well have fun and get warm we love you" Lawrence interjected.

"I love you too". I put my phone down before getting out of the car, back at the sweet cottage. We stood for a moment in our underwear, not really sure what to do. Mel glanced over my shivering body before taking my hand and leading me into the house and straight towards my bedroom, we stood for a second looking at each other not really knowing what to do until she left to grab me a towel.

"Go in the shower Bunny I will get you some clothes and I'll put you to bed" she smiled, as she started to look through my clothes.

The shower allowed the hot water to run over my cold damp skin filling me with a necessary warmth. When I arrived back to my room, my pjs were on the bed and my room was set up for me to go to sleep. Once I changed and climbed into bed Mel tucked me in the same way she did last night. However tonight she read me a story, her voice changed with the characters lulling me to sleep and amusing me at the same time.

One day she is going to make a little very happy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

House Calls by the Doctor [8] ~D~

Любовные романы

769K 43.5K 43
Book Eight of the Doctor Series. Welcome to San Diego!
334K 7.6K 36
𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑱𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒌...
658K 9.5K 39
After getting out of a bad relationship with her last Dom, Angel is looking for a new start. She just recently moved in with her friend and is just h...