Classroom of the Elite: Unexp...

By KingpinRisette

Soooooooooo after reading so many COTE fanfics, I got inspired to create my first one so I am very sorry if i... More

Note
A true Devil
Imperfection
Weaknesses & Strengths
Surprising Summer
Mysterious Coincidence
Faithful Discovery
Sacrificing One's self
Broken Chains
Acceptance
Demonic Angels
HOLY MY QUEEN!
Villainous Faces
I made a new book!
Y2V4.5 illustration leaks
Dealing with the Defectives
Shining Darkness
A lesson called Agony
Torture Time...
Taking out the trash
Fixing Witnesses
Gambling Life and Death
Striking Mayhem
From Bad to Worst

Bitter Betrayal

3.4K 146 96
By KingpinRisette

Shinohara POV

"Stay away from me!"

"Why are you running Satsuki?"

"Fuck off you hornbag!"

"Awwww so harsh, but it only makes daddy harder!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"There's nowhere to run my Satsuki"

"Why are you doing this?!"

"GOTCHA!"

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I suddenly woke up in a trance trying to forget that ever happened. These reoccurring nightmares are gonna be the death of me. I thought I already forgotten that devil but somehow, doing that just got even worse. I'm just glad it wasn't real.

"Shinohara-san? What happened?" I turned around and see Mii-chan with a concerned look on her face. She must've heard my loud scream. This is so embarrassing. Out of all times thatasshole has to ruin my day, why does it have to be with my friends around?

"O-ohh I'm fine Mii-chan. Just a little nightmare don't worry about it hehe." I said with a small smile. I just hope this wouldn't happen again since the last time it happened, I was in the classroom during lunch and the first thing I saw after jolting up from another nightmare was a certain brown-haired male with hazel gold eyes staring at me with his usual plain look on his face. Out of all people, it has to be that gloomy boring guy that Horikita-san only talks to. What was his name again? He's so forgettable. The only thing I remember about him was his awkward introduction. Seriously, what a weirdo. No wonder he doesn't have any friends. Atleast he's not a big pervert like a certain person I know.

"Ohh, Shinohara-san you look very tense. You're sweating a lot." Mii-chan said.

"Huh? What do you--" I looked down and realized my whole body was covered in sweat that somehow made my clothes soaking wet. How the hell was this even possible?

"Stupid goddamn nightmare ruining my day already." I muttered my frustration hoping Mii-chan wouldn't hear it. Speaking of her, She's been spending a lot of time with Hirata-kun lately. I can see those eyes sparkle everytime she speaks to him. Well, I couldn't blame her since Hirata-kun is so freaking handsome. Any girl would do anything just to be with him especially Mii-chan. Too bad Karuizawa-san already took him but I'm not surprised since these two look great together. If only a certain pervert would have the same personality as him.

"Shinohara-san, are you sure you're alright?" Oh, I forgot you were here.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just a little stressed about this dumb zodiac exam and all that." Well, that was a lie but like I could give a shit about the exam. We lost already thanks to a certain someone for giving out the answer already. Atleast she doesn't know what really happened to me and she doesn't NEED to know. No one must know about my horrible childhood trauma and I mean no one.

"I hope so. Oh, by the way Shinohara-san?"
Mii-chan said as she put on a weird smile.

"W-what is it?" Huh, I just noticed she isn't as shy when it comes to us anymore. She would stutter a lot back then but now, she completely changed. It must be thanks to Hirata-kun. As expected of our handsome co-leader.

"You might wanna take a shower. You smell like an old used condom." She said with a little laugh.

Okay first of all, ouch, second, how the hell do you know what an old used condom smells like? Looks like she changed too much. From being a bit shy to being a bit of a bitch.

"Thanks for the compliment." I said with a fake smile.

"No problem. Well, I gotta get going. See ya later!" She said as she left probably going to see his precious Hirata-kun again. Honestly, I don't even know if she has a chance.

Well, not that I care since all I care about now is taking a nice long shower. I hopped out of my bed and take a nice long look at the mirror.

"Okaa-san, Shinra, I hope you two are doing okay. I really miss you guys." I stayed silent for a moment then I grab my clothes and towel and head to the shower room.

Meanwhile

??? POV

"Look, just admit you did it already. Just apologize and we can forget this ever happened."

"I've been telling you already that its not me. Sheesh, who took a shit on your cereal this morning to make you this pissed off?"

"What the fuck did you say to me?!"

"Calm down, look we just wanna know who made our friend Rika cried yesterday. I mean, she was covered in bruises for crying out loud!"

"And you would directly assume it's me. I understand that since I'm in class D but for me to beat up someone is out of the question. You think I would do something low like that?"

"If it's not you, then who is it? There's no one would bully someone other than you."

"Wow, someone's being judgemental. How should I know? Don't go pointing sticks randomly."

"Then what about Shinohara?"

"What about her?"

Ayanokouji POV

"Thanks for the offer but I don't think I would fit in with your group Hirata." To be honest, I just want to relax on my bed but I still have Horikita to deal with and there's even this island exam. Honestly, this is too far off from having a peaceful life.

"Don't worry about them Ayanokouji-kun. I'm pretty sure they won't mind it and to be honest, even though I don't mind with Karuizawa-san and the others, it still makes me a little uncomfortable just being surrounded by girls all the time." Hirata said. Well, they don't call you "Mr. Ladies Man" for nothing.

When I was about to decline him again, I got cut off by a call.

"Ohh, speak of the devil. Well, I gotta get going. Maybe next time then, Ayanokouji-kun?" Hirata asked.

"Well, I'll think about it for the meantime. Thanks again for the offer." As I said that, he nodded and left. To be honest, I wouldn't mind hanging out with them but there's a certain girl who would be displeased of just seeing my appearance. I don't have any problems with the girls Hirata hung out with especially with Karuizawa since he told me they were just in a fake relationship in order to protect her but just seeing Shinohara glaring at me most of the time was just too much to handle. I mean, it's not my fault I saw her screaming from that day. Horikita is enough to deal with with her eyes of death when I get on her nerves but another one is just torture at this point.

*knock *knock

As I was about to rest on my bed, I heard a knock on the door. Atleast let me close my eyes for am 10 minutes. Well, there's no getting away from this now. When I got up and open the door, I saw Ike, Sudo and Yamauchi with very creepy smiles on their faces. No wonder they couldn't get girls.

"What do you want you three?" Make it quick. I have a bed calling my name already.

"Ayanokouji, come with us right now." Ike said as that smile turned upside down and the same goes the other two. Let me guess, they want to gaze at the girls in bikinis again. Don't they know we're in the middle of an exam?

"And you can't say no by the way! I still haven't forgive you for lying to me!! Yamauchi shouted. It's just Sakura's email address, what's so special about it? That probably goes the same for Ike and Sudo as they glare at me everytime Kushida or Horikita would come and talk to me.

"Calm down. There's no need to shout you know. We're on a ship, not my room." I said.

"Come on dude, no need to be so gloomy all the time." Sudo said.

"Yeah, We're just gonna look for Kikyou-chan!" Ike shouted in excitement.

"If you're planning to confess at Kushida, I suggest you do it after the exam. Our classmates are in deep stress right now and I don't think Kushida would be too eager to answer you right now." I spilled out the truth for him. Seriously, atleast have some decency.

"H-How did you know?! Yeah it's still the special exam and all but atleast let us have a little bit of fun! It took a lot of courage for me to do this you know!" Ike shouted. Seriously, he's gonna break his vocal cords if he keeps shouting.

"Calm down will you? If you're gonna confess to her anyway, why do you need me to come?" I asked.

"Well, I was planning for you to convince her to come with us and chill so I can smooth talk her then confess but since you have a point, let's just relax and go to the pool."Ike said, thankfully not shouting.

"I'll think about it. You three can go ahead." I'm not falling for another of your tricks again. Horikita's food trap is enough for me.

Fine, but we better see you there Ayanokouji! Yamauchi said as they left. That takes care of them. Suddenly, my phone vibrate and I received a text message from a certain girl from Class C.

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"Just do what I say. You already know
the location right? Do whatever you want there as long as you go along with my plan."

"Yeah yeah."

And with that, the plan of breakage was set in motion. But first, I'm gonna need some evidence to make sure they don't betray me. I promised myself to not use her but I can't risk myself too much or I might gather attention. So I went through my contact list and search for her name. I'm sorry if I have to do this to you but you're the only one I know who can hide her presence very well. I press the call button and waited for a few seconds until she finally pick up.

"H-Hello Ayanokouji-kun. I'm surprised you called me unexpectedly."

"I'd like you to assist me with something. Is that okay with you?"

"Ofcourse! Anything for Ayanokouji-kun!"

Shinohara POV

"Ugh, you perverts!" I can't believe I've fallen for this perverted idiot. He disgust me but at the same time, I'm not that mad at him like before. Out of all people, why does it have to be him?

"Hey, don't just assume things uggo! It's not like I wanna see you wearing nothing but a towel or anything." Wow, I didn't know Ike can be a pervert and a tsundere at the same time.

"What the fuck did you say to me?!" I said as I grab his collar.

"For having a good figure, you act like a big tomboy when it comes to me. So much for being a girl. No wonder you couldn't get a boyfriend." Ike said. He sure loves pissing me off. I wonder if he's a masochist or something?

"You really wanna die by my hands huh?" I said as I glared at him.

"Wait, where did Yamauchi and Sudo go?" Onodera who was next to me noticed that the other two idiots instantly vanished.

"Who cares? All I care about is giving this idiot a goddamn lesson." I said.

"Alright, just don't be too rough on him."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"What?"

W-What do y-you mean by that Onodera?" Please don't say what I think you're gonna say....

"Huh? I thought you like Ike? I'm sure you don't wanna break his precious face riiighhht?" Onodera said with a wide smirk on her face.

As she said that, I feel my face burned up as my embarrassment went through the roof. I can't even look at Ike right now. Are you trying to ruin my life?

"Aannnnnddd there he goes." Onodera said which made my anger switched to her. Looks like Ike found an opportunity and ran but it doesn't matter anymore. I found a new target to deal with.

"Onodera, do you mind if we go to my room? We're gonna have a loooooonngg talk after what you just said."

"Hehe. Bye!" She instantly ran off. What a bitch.

"Hey, get back here!" I chased her down but it looks like she ain't gonna stop. Well, that just added more fuel to the fire. As I kept running, I noticed she kept going down and down for some reason. She's just letting herself get trapped if she keeps doing this. Whatever, she's dead either way.

"So you do like him don't you? You're so easy to read." Onodera said still showing that dumb smirk of hers.

"Shut up! You are sooo getting an ass whooping once I catch up to you!" I shouted. Good thing no one is here to hear us. I got her now.

"Let's see about that." Onodera said as she continues to run downstairs.

'What was that about? She's starting to creep me out.' I thought.

After minutes of endless running, we ended up at the lowest part of the ship. I really gotta work on my stamina more.

"There's...nowhere...to run...now...bitch." I said while trying to catch my breath.

"That's right. We're all alone here and no one could ever hear us." She said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh there you are Manabe-san! Perfect timing!" I turned around and see Manabe and three other girls. I heard about them. They're the fuckheads from Class C that Karuizawa-san told me about.

"Wait, what's going on here?"

Ayanokouji POV

"Don't be ridiculous. What do you mean that there's a traitor in our class?"

"I said that there could be a traitor. I just want to remind you of the possibility if it ever occurs."

"How could that even happen? Who in their right mind would--"

"You know who I'm talking about here."

"Wait, you don't mean--"

"Yes."

"So that means there's a possibility on which the traitor could be working with Ryuuen-kun?"

"Who knows? That's why you have to do it now, Horikita."

"What do you mean, do it now?"

"Figure out who could be the possible traitor in our class in secret. He or She is going to be the reason of your downfall for reaching Class A."

"This is becoming more troublesome than ever. Do you have any idea who could this traitor be?"

"I don't know yet. You're the only one who can solve this issue so you'll figure it out somehow."

"Fine. I hope you're wrong about this. I'll talk to you soon."

As she hung up, the person I was waiting for finally arrived.

"Ayanokouji-kun!" Did she ran all the way here or something?

"Hey, are you okay? Did you get caught?" I asked with a bit of concern. I was honestly worried for her which was a first for me to worry about someone.

"No I didn't, thankfully. Were you worried for me?." She said.

"Well, I did give you a difficult task. You could've declined it you know?"

"N-No! It's okay Ayanokouji-kun. Don't worry. You did help me after all. Now it's my turn to help you!" She said as she smiled.

"Oh! He-here are the pictures Ayanokouji-kun!" She said as she handed me her camera showing what I asked her to take a picture of. Hm? Is that Shinohara from behind? It's probably nothing. 

"I appreciate you for doing this Sakura. I apologize for the trouble." I said.

"Like I said, It's okay. To be honest, I'm really happy that you relied on me for help." She really has grown. I can see her smile shows true growth. I'm proud of you Sakura.

"Sakura, can you develop these pictures you took when we return to school?"

"Sure but, may I ask why do you want pictures like these Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked with a hint of sadness. Is this jealousy?

"It's Horikita's plan." An obvious lie but works everytime.

"I-I see. That's reassuring." She said as she sighs of relief.

"Well, I gotta get going. Remember, if something come up, call me immediately."

"I-I'll keep that in mind. Thank you Ayanokouji-kun." I nodded and left. There's no time to waste. They're probably dealing with Karuizawa by now so I went downstairs quickly as I could.

Once I've made it, I slowly opened the door and hid myself to record the whole scene. Even when I get caught which would be impossible, there's still hidden cameras I've set up in here to catch everything. When I started recording, I noticed something completely out of the ordinary.

"Onodera, what's going on?" I heard a somewhat familiar voice which I thought it would be Karuizawa but when I got a better look, what I saw was unexpected. Shinohara was getting cornered.

"I see. I was wrong about her." I muttered quietly. To think Manabe would try and outsmart my plan by gathering another victim. To even have one of my classmate join them for this. But the question is, where is Karuizawa?

"Don't tell me you forgotten about what happened." I heard another familiar voice which is from Onodera. What is she plotting?

"So, you're the one who attacked Rika huh? Care to explain yourself?" Manabe asked.

"What are you talking about? I've never met her--agh!" Shinohara got cut off with a punch to the stomach from Onodera.

"Oh quit spouting bullshit and tell the truth already!" Onodera shouted.

"Hey Rika, do you recognize her? Was Shinohara the one who hurted you?" Manabe asked the person hiding behind her. So this was Rika. She seemed meek, rather like Sakura.

"Yes, she was the one." Rika said.

"See, told ya." Onodera said as her smile widened and the same goes for Manabe. Shinohara who was still clutching her stomach, was shocked on what she had heard. While me, still confused on such a different event had happened yet I continue watching on how this whole thing would unfold.

"Apologize to Rika, now." Manabe demanded.

"Apologize to what?! I didn't even do anythi--agh!" Shinohara got cut off again with a knee to the stomach from Manabe which made Shinohara vomit some blood. Looks like she managed to hit her solar plexus as well.

"Apologize you fucking bitch." Manabe said coldly.

"Come on Shinohara, just apologize and they might leave you off scot-free." Onodera said, still keeping that wide smile on her face.

*Slap

To everyone's suprise, Shinohara stood up and gave Onodera a painful slap. Everyone stayed silent until Shinohara finally spoke. Tough girl.

"Hey. Did you set me up for this? You planned this, didn't you? Accusing me of something I didn't fucking do." Shinohara said showing mixed emotions of anger and sadness.

"Why? Why would you do this? I thought you were my friend!" She shouted in complete anger while wiping the tears off her face.

"Friend? Give me a break. Why would I ever be friends that loves beating up defenseless people? We're just giving you the taste of your own--Arghh!" Shinohara didn't let her finish as she punch her right in the face. That was a bad decision for Shinohara as both of her arms were restrained by Manabe's friends.

"He-hey! Let me go! Like I said, I didn't do anything to her!"

"Shut up." Manabe said driving her knee to her stomach again.

"You ruined my face you bitch!" Onodera said punching Shinohara in the face.

This was an unexpected turn of events. Instead of Karuizawa getting beat up like I originally planned, All I see now was a completely helpless yet silent Shinohara. Has she ever experienced this before? Why was Onodera a part of this? There are some more questions that are left unanswered but there's only one question which I can answer. The possibility of a traitor in class D is the truth.

"What's wrong?! Can't speak for yourself now huh?! This wouldn't have fucking happened if you just apologized!" Onodera continued to pummel the silent Shinohara which goes the same for Manabe.

"Looks like I have to make some major changes." I said as I quietly open the door and leave.

Hi. Hope you enjoy this chapter and yes, side characters becoming main characters. Message me if there some errors and once again, I accept any criticisms so don't be shy and tell me what I'm doing wrong okay? Anyway, Thanks for reading!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 238 6
The White Room. A secret facility created by an unknown man who goes by the name of Professor Ayanokoji. The white room was created to shape the perf...
14.9K 946 9
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
431K 13.9K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
26.1K 908 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...