Iruma x reader || Welcome to...

By FantaStar9

You get into the school babylus at the same as Iruma and the rest. Already known by everyone but Iruma as the... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The spin-Off we are the main characters of the demon world
'Numb'
Circus - Lindsay Mendez
Collard Greens
I'm sponsoring my side story!

Chapter 13

2.2K 81 2
By FantaStar9

"The only thing you're failing at is the Food part, Iruma."

"It's *sniff* to hard." Iruma said as he wiped away his tears. I laughed as I took away a tear on his left cheek. "You're the epitome of a greedy glutton Iruma."

The president was summoned to a random classroom as I comforted Iruma.

"Y/n can just come with me." Amelie said as she linked my arm with hers.

"Hey, hey this is kidnapping!" I yelled as I was dragged off.

-time skip-
[Narrator's pov]

After multiple hours Amelie and Y/n did not return to the student council room.

Amelie and Y/n we're found laying on the ground Amelie covering Y/n's eyes instead of nose.

(A/n: like an idiot, since she forgot how short Y/n was.)

"Wow." Y/n said as she looked around "Everyone looks so serious." Y/n walked up to Iruma and patted his head "Cute. Like one of those blueberries on earth!" Y/n said happily and ruffeled up Iruma's hair.

Amelie then sat up

Y/n and Amelie became adorable, well they always were but they're acting more feminine, what happened!

(What a short chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 156 40
[Completed, Test Subject] Shade Akuma critically injured left a battle as he opens a portal but unknown to him a person or his "mother" jumped on him...
7.9K 410 15
... Do I have to say really more than this? Oh well here we go! Kallego was definitely not expecting to be summoned by a human child and even less be...
12.2K 147 32
14-year-old cambion Isabelle Abaddon wanted to escape all the prejudice she had endured since childhood and considers staying in the mansion of an ol...
42.2K 1.4K 83
"Okami", as she calls herself, is Derkila's daughter who was abandoned in the human world by her mother at a young age. She's found her way into the...