That Army Girl

By ChiaASeeeds

Guess who's back? Six years ago, 12 year old Sky moves to live with her mom in New York. Leaving behind her 5... More

Main Characters
Here I Come
Guess Who's Back?
Our Raven
No Fudgin' Way
Surpise...?
Dinner
Secrets Unconvered
House Hunting
More than a lot of money... #1
More than a lot of money.... #2
Did you know...?
Help Me Choose!!
Pool Day Yay!
Not A Chapter
On the Other Side of the Wall
Pool Day Yay!...numbah two
Please read this(•̀ᴗ•́)و
Movie Night
Not An Update
Not an update
What! Me? Horny? Never...
Knock Knock Bitches

Tricks or Treats?

8.3K 166 32
By ChiaASeeeds

Sky
It's been a week since the dinner that we had with our parents. Since then, I feel like something has changed between me and the guys. I don't know... they just... treat me differently. Every where I go, I at least have one of the guys with me. I also definitely get more hugs than what's right. But to be honest, I'm not complaining. Being able to touch their abs more than ONCE a day is heaven. I mean seriously do they work out instead of sleep at night?

Tomorrow is Halloween and we decided to take Jimmy's little sister, Star trick or treating. I'm so excited. I already have my costume ready, and DAMN I'm gonna look HOT!

Right now I'm getting ready to go over to Jimmy's house. I guess his parents are going tonight, and Jimmy has to babysit Star, but I think his parents might have made him call me to come over because to be honest, I don't think Jimmy knows how to boil water. It was last minute so I'm just gonna put on some comfy wool shorts with a matching shirt and sweater. These are my go to comf/going out outfit.

I put on a pair of brown faux fur slides to match. Did I not say I like to match things?

I grab my phone, keys, and purse and walk out the door.

When I reach Jimmy's house, I see Jimmy's parents are already gone.

I walk to the door and right when I was gonna knock, the door flies open and their stands Jimmy with Star in his arms. He looked terrible while Star looked like she was crying.

"What happened?" I asked walking into the house.

"She won't stop crying! I don't know what to do!" He says sitting on the couch with Star is his arms crying again.

"Here, give her to me" I said putting my hands out.
"Gladly" Jimmy hands her over to me. As soon as she's in my arms, she stops crying. She looks up at me, and I kiss her nose.

"Hey there cutie! Why are you crying?"
I ask her with a pout on my mouth.

"I hungry" she said with the voice of an angel.

As soon as I'm out of my trance, I look over to Jimmy.

"You didn't feed her" I growl out. I glare at him while he shrinks lower into the couch.

"I'm sorry! I forgot. I woke up with her on my bed and my parents gone. I didn't know if they fed her or not. And even when I asked her she didn't stop crying. Why does she like you so much! It's not fair!"

I look down at Star. She looks up at me and smiles big. Yep. She loves me. I don't even know why? Like, we seriously just met 5 seconds ago. Eh. Whatever. Babies can probably sense my awesomeness.

I go into the kitchen with Star in my arms and grab yogurt from the fridge.

"Say ahh.." Star opens her mouth and put some yogurt in her mouth. She hums while eating it. I think it was twinkle twinkle little Star. Of course that's her favorite song. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Not soon after Jimmy comes in. He puts his arms around my waist from where I'm standing in front of Stars high chair.

My heart rate picks up and I immediately feel myself blushing. I try to play it cool.

"Jimmy? You awake there buddy" I say, so glad I didn't stutter.

His arms tighten around me. "Ya"

That's the only response I get.

"Well then can you move?"

"Nope"

"Oh really" I said getting a little mad. Uh! I hate vague answers.

"And why not?"

"I'm fine right here thank you" I feel the vibrations of what he's saying from the back of my neck. I shiver.

"Whatever" I say and continue feeding Star.

After she finishes eating, she falls asleep leaving me and Jimmy on his bed watching Wise Mans Grandchild, because this is a bomb anime.

Fin Wolford was about to kill a demonic person when I get flipped over and am now on Jimmy.

"Um, yes?" I ask. I was definitely blushing. I put my head down and fingers immediately go to my chin to bring back up.

"Don't EVER hide your face from me" his voice slightly breathless.

We stare into each other's eyes. Light blue to brown green. A rainbow of colors. Looking closely I see that he has a golden circle around his eye. I didn't realize that I started to lean in until I heard Star start crying. I immediately jump off of Jimmy, flabbergasted that I was about to kiss Jimmy.

I clear my throat. "Um, I'll go get her" I say rushing out of the room. But before leaving I'm pretty sure I heard Jimmy say "damn cockblocker".

I feel heat on my cheeks again,". Damn Jimmy. What are you doing to me?

Next day

Today is Halloween. I'm a little nervous to see the guys. Especially Jimmy. After what happened, we just acted as if nothing happened, but there was a couple of times I swore I could feel his eyes on me. I look over at the time. It's 4:30. We were supposed to meet at Jimmy's house at 6, so I start to get ready. I put on my costume, and some nude lipstick and did my hair into french braids. I grab my sniper rifle, an AS50. Yes, you shouldn't bring a sniper rifle, it's Halloween, but i have secrets that I'm not ready for people to know yet, and let's just say I always have a gun on me. Nobody see's them, but their there. Plus it went with my costume. For my costume I went very "cliche". I'm an..... Army Girl! Yay! Cliche right. It mostly a pair of army pants with a black crop top and my sniper rifle and bullets around my neck for emphasis. If the boys ask, I could just tell them they're fake. They probably won't believe that, but they would know to shut up. I put on a pair of black doc martins and get up from my makeup table.

The only bad thing about this outfit is that you could see me tattoos. I have multiple tattoos. These past few weeks I've been back, I've always worn stuff that didn't show my tattoos like sweater long sleeve clothing.

On my back, I had multiple flowers and swans. I had the flowers done to show how much I've grown, and I did the swans to show how much I wanted to fly back home. I also had a tattoo that went from under my left breast to the middle of my chest. It was a little plant. I always loved plants and I've loved the simplicity of it.
Then on one of my arms, I had a rose sleeve. Then on the other arm, I had 5 butterflies on my wrist, to show Jimmy, Oli, Eli, Jake, and Andy. I also had more roses on both of my thighs. What can I say, roses were my favorite flowers. My last tattoo was a snake under my boob. It's meaning was a secret. One I was not ready to get shows yet.

Ready, I get onto my bike and head over to Jimmy's. When I get to the door, I knock and Elijah opens it.

"Hey Sky, we're all here, we were...... wow" he see's my tattoos and immediately stops talking.

"Damn" he says under his breath I wasn't sure I heard it.
"Eli what taking you so long, c'mon we gotta.. oh hey Sky, we were just talking about you. Damn! Look at all those tattoos." Andy grabs me while Elijah is still by the door still shocked. Eh, he'll be fine. I think.

Andy turns me around to look and my tattoos. He whistles. "Damn, and she got hotter" he said. His voice sounding strained. I turn around and realize how close we really were.

Just then Jimmy comes I with Star, Jacob, and Oliver.

I jump back from Andy while the others look up at us.

I look at all of their costumes. Elijah was a fireman, Andy was a vampire hunter, Jacob was a Police Officer, Jimmy was a nerd, while Oliver was a Greek god. And damn, even if Andy's was the only one not wearing a shirt, I feel like these dudes were trying to show off their muscles.

I thought they were gonna say something about us but then I realize they were staring at my tattoos.

"How much tattoos do you have" ask Jacob. Looking particularly at the tattoos under my boob. I roll my eyes. Boys will be boys.

"Well I have my back which is filled with 8 maybe 9. I also have my sleeve of roses. Than I have butterflies on my arm." I pull down my shirt a little and their eyes go wide. "Stop it. I'm just showing you my tattoo right here of a plant. Oh I also have tattoos on my thighs" I said and pull my pants down. The guys immediately stop and stare at me in shock eyes wide. I was wearing lacy black panties that wasn't a thong but was pretty close. I wasn't embarrassed of my body and didn't get why people are all shy about taking clothes off. Or maybe I was the crazy one.....? Nah.

I show them the tattoos. "See, they're roses" I turn back and forth showing them. When I look up I see their eyes are looking at my tattoos, but I see something in their eyes that weren't there before. In a strained voice, Jimmy says "Nice Sky, but can you put your pants up now?" I look at them and shrug. Eh whatever. They were acting weird. I pull up my pants and look at them again. I hadn't realized that Eli had also joined us in the living room.

"What's wrong? You guys look like you guys saw a ghost" I said after seeing they were pale. Star, also seeing that she was getting no attention, starts whining. It was is they were brought back from the dead, they start breathing normally again. Weird. Maybe their sick. I'll try to remember and bring some soup later.

"I'm nothing. We were just surprised to see you have so much tattoos" Oliver says, trying to break the silence.

"Really, I didn't think I had that much"

"Ya. Actually you have more than normal" Jacob says as if he was talking to a child.

"No I don't, this is a perfectly normal amount" I said, sticking my tongue out. Damn it. I was trying to show him I wasn't a child, but that was very childish.

He smirks "Riiight" he said as if he didn't believe me.

I huff irritated.

"Trick or treating, trick or treating, trick or treating!" Star says getting feisty. "All right, let's go trick or treating" I said walking towards the door. The other guys grab their stuff and also walk out. Here we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 47.8K 43
You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones, the ones that are called 'bad boys'. We...
180K 5.6K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
9.2K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...