๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

By moonsamantha

"๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ ๐๐š๐ฆ-๐ข ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐›๐ง๐ข๐๐š. '๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฃ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐š... More

start
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

26

672 34 25
By moonsamantha

ally to unite or form a connection or between

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You push Seulgi's body on top of you as you stand in front of her.

"oh."

She gasps as she sees you naked in front of her, you quickly turn on your back as you walk where the stairs are.

"why would you tell a lie?"

You utter while you fetch your undergarments and wear them on your body tightly.

"When did I lie?"

She questioned you as you heard her walking in the water that made you scoffed.

"When you betray me with my best friend."

You inform her as you bend a little to hold the wooden lamp and lifts it, you glance on your shoulder to see a naked Seulgi approaching you.

"look, I was so drunk that day, I didn't-"

Before she can finish her word you already take a step and leave her alone, but before you leave you decided to warn her.

"and leave Chaeyoung alone."

You turn around to look at her, you see she tilts her head and soon a chuckle emerges on her lips.

"you know that I'll never stop chasing you; Your Majesty."

She said with full determination which leads you to walk away from that place and to her.

...

"Your Highness."

Lisa's voice echoes in your office room, you just nod your head as you continue to read the scroll that is in your hand.

"You said that you will guarantee-."

Lisa's voice was cut when someone entered the room, you heard how the guards try to stop her but they couldn't.

"any wish that I want because I saved you."

Seulgi continues her sister's words that made her sister gasp because of how bold her sister can be.

She bows her head and looks at you straight in the eye that made you put down the thing you've been reading.

"continue."

You said that made them both straighten up. Lisa looks at her sister with such a weird expression to the point she is thinking that it is not her sister.

'i feel bad for you, Manoban."

You sigh in yourself as you look at your best friend while you await what kind of wish your ex wanted to.

"I wish to stay in the palace."

The thought of her living in the palace made you anxious, but your dream last night hit you like the train.

Seulgi came here with you, but you just find it last day. You live like a Queen while she lives like a warrior.

'It must be hard for her.'

You utter in your mind. You look at Lisa who has such a hopeful eye that made you look at the other girl.

The determination in her eyes is alluring you. 'she said she is my only ally.'

Sighing deeply as you close your both eyes tightly. 'let's give her a chance, shall we?'

With that thought, you inform the both of them that you will let her live in the palace.

Lisa on the other hand squeals as she runs and jumps on the back of her sister and hugs her tightly while punching Seulgi's shoulder lightly.

You watch them with a smile on your face.

'let's just hope this is a good idea.'

...

You are holding a bouquet of roses with different colors as you walk your way on the lake where you and Chaeyoung plan to have a date.

You have a huge smile curving on your lips when you see her standing while she looks at the lake.

Her hair is swaying because of the air, she is glowing like the sun in the sky while the green nature surrounds her beautifully.

"she looks dazzling like ever."

You whisper as you decided to walk silently and approach her.

"hey, flower."

You speak in her ear as you snake your arms on her waist while you hug her from behind.

She sighs contentedly and leans her body in front of yours, the two of you stay in that position for a while.

The sound of the water in the lake, birds chirping, leaves swaying, fresh air, and her body securely on your arms.

"I love you."

You cooed and place a soft kiss on her shoulder and to her side neck, she tilts her head on the other side as she put her palm on the back of your head and caress your nape.

"I love you too."

You swiftly turn her body around so she can face you, a soft giggle leaves her mouth as she leans her forehead on yours and clasps both of her arms on your nape.

"hi."

She greets you shyly which made the smile on your lips grew wider. You hug her waist even more so that you can feel her warm body in yours.

"How are you?"

You ask her while you peck her lips, you can tell that she is answering but you can't understand anything because of what you're doing into her lips.

So, she leans her head back and puts her index finger in your lips that made you groan and pout in return.

The sound of her laughter never failed to bring comfort to your nerves.

"I am fine, Your Majesty."

She answers you but her index finger stays on your lip, you quickly push her finger away and lean it to give her another kiss but she immediately brings back her index finger in your lips.

"Why?"

You loosen your arms on her waist and let it dangle in your both side, you try to lean in again but she prevented it again.

"why can't I kiss you, my love?"

You whine like a toddler in front of her, she has this urge to laugh but she quickly put her free palm on her mouth to stop it.

"Okay then; I'm just gonna kiss someone else."

You stand upright and pat your black hanbok as you turn around and are about to leave when you heard someone say something.

"you can't and you won't."

She runs in front of you and stretched both of her arms as she blocked your way out, she then glares at you.

You cackle at her, you lean your head to inches your face in her but she didn't make any move, instead, she just stood there competitively blocking you.

"watch me."

You whisper in front of her lips as you intentionally brush your lips in hers and walk past her.

Before you can take the third step, she grabs your wrist that made you smile, but you shake your head a little and wear a poker face without looking at her.

A pair of arms suddenly wrap you from behind, she hugs you tightly, her front hitting your back wants to bring shivers down in your spine.

"I'm sorry~"

She cooed as she places her cheek on the back of your shoulder and kisses it a little, while you just stand and let her.

"Pleaseeeee, baby."

She whispers the last word that made you bit your inner cheek to stop yourself from smiling.

You feel her kisses trailing your shoulder upper to your neck that brings a tingling sensation in your body.

She walks in front of you and hooks both arms on the back of your neck as she inches her face towards yours to give your lips a bunch of soft kisses.

She pouts when you didn't reciprocate any kisses she gives you, you see how her shoulder got down with her head as you feel her arms loosely fall on her side.

The both of you stand in complete silence, her head is still lowered while you look at her head stopping yourself from giggling.

In one swift move, you snake your right arms on her waist as you bring her body closer to yours that made the girl gasp and look at you with a shocking impression on her face.

Your faces are centimeters away and you can't help but get intoxicated by her smell.

Her eyes are lingering into yours as you see her cheeks are the same color as the pink roses surrounded the both of you.

You give up your pride and kiss her lips with such passion and joy, her arms once again begin to wrap themselves on the back of your neck as your both arms hug her body and start hugging it tightly.

The two of you stops when the air is needed, when she opens her eyes she gives you a sweet smile that you reciprocated, you gave her nose a little kiss before you hug her again.

But little did the both of you know that someone is watching the both of you, they are holding a bow while the arrow is aiming at your back while their eyes are burning.

"I can't wait to kill you."

.

.

.

.

And this is my first time writing on my phone ASDFGGH- and did y'all watch Roseanne answering the fans' tweet about Hankie?? Oh ghad I really really really wanna be taken care of by Rosé 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 802 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
47.3K 990 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ...
198K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU
3.1K 156 16
Jisoo x Rosรฉ (Chaeyoung) Jisoo's dreams was to work for Dior, as a model or a reporter. She had finally gotten one of the jobs of her dreams but some...