gross [bnha reader insert]

By quitxz

A germaphode with an extremely powerful quirk refuses to be a hero, which results in a family friend who work... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (updated)
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52 (special~!)
53
54
55
56
57
58 (special part 2)
59 (200K special) Tsubaka x (y/n) <3
60
61
62
64 (700 special part 3)
65
66
67
68
Omg its the 69th chapter 😩
70
71
72
73
74
!!!

63

16K 775 334
By quitxz

(Y/n) ran towards the building, her heels clicking with every step and the wind blowing her hair gently in the wind.

"I won't let you in!" A villain jumped in front of her, only for (y/n) to blast them away with her quirk.

'Tch.' She clicked her tongue and retracted her hand to see her fingers slowly start to split. 'Not again.'

Once she was able to make it up the building she spotted Iida quickly taking care of the other machines that were attacking everyone. "(L/n)!" He exclaimed, a big smile on his face filled with relief after spotting his top former classmates.

"Iida!" (Y/n) spoke out, "Do you know where Melissa is?"

"Yes!" He yelled back, recharge his engine, "she should be up there soon! Uraraka is using her quirk to lift them up to the top. Her and Midoriya are planning on restoring the system."

"Thank you Iida!" (Y/n) ripped open her purse and took out a small glass sphere, placing it in her hands, it slowly started to glow a bright purple. "Iida catch!" She tossed it over to the blue haired boy who frantically caught it in his hands. "This will help so that you won't burn out. Be careful."

"Thank you (l/n)!" He exclaimed, his heart skipped a beat as he saw the (h/c) hair girl run into the crowd.

"Oi!" (Y/n) waved her hand to the others who were in front of her, smirking under her mask, "you need a little help?"

"(Y/n)!!" They exclaimed, their faces filled with relief.

"We're saved!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Total drainage."

(Y/n) got into a stance, and placed her hands ground, the area glowing a bright purple as the machines slowly started to come towards her. Smirking, her gaze hardened as the purple veins seeped into the ground and slowly started to wrap around the machines, and a surge of energy coursed through her veins as the machines slowly started to collapse one by one.

But that wasn't enough, more machines kept coming and (y/n) had already reached her energy limit. "Make sure no one touches Uraraka!" She yelled, rummaging through her purse to grab two purple and black rods, smirking, "huh, Tsubaka maybe you're not such an idiot after all." Gripping them tightly in her hands and releasing the energy so that the glass orbs glowed purple. Reeling her arms back, two purple whips appeared.

Pulling her arms back she wrapped a whip around a machine and swing it around, releasing it into a wall leaving it broken. But suddenly a huge explosion appeared before her.

"Don't tell me what to do shitty hair!" Bakugo yelled, flying in the air to explode a machine that was about to attack Uraraka.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed in relief, and suddenly a huge wave of ice appeared to take down a majority of the machines that were in the way.

"Todoroki!" They exclaimed, to see the dual haired male standing across from them.

"Took you long enough." (Y/n) said, jumping in the air and landing in a crouched position next to Kirishima who bashfully smiled.

"Sorry, there was a bit of trouble with a couple villains." He said.

"Its fine." (Y/n) sighed, reeling her arm back to attack another machine, "we just need to get those to up there." She pointed at Melissa and Midoriya.

"Go to hell!" Bakugo blasted another explosion.

"Thank you... everyone-" Midoriya said, floating up in the air only for the wind to cause them to fly in another direction.

"Tch." (Y/n)'s glare hardened, "Todoroki!" The said male turned his head to see the (h/c) hair girl looking up in the sky but pointing at a few giant fans that were not that faraway from them. "Burn those to the ground."

"On it!" He exclaimed, running over, using his left side to destroy the fans.

(Y/n) went to her purse, ripping it open to take out two glass spheres, holding them tightly in her hands she took her purple whips and tied it securely around the ends. Getting back up on her feet she looked up to see the two slowly making their way towards a wall.

"Midoriya! Melissa!" (Y/n) explained, reeling back her arms, gripping the rods in her hands a bit tighter this time, and her whips grew longer, purple veins glowing through her skin. She threw her arms forward towards the two in the air, wrapping them around their waists.

"(Y/n)!" Melissa cheered.

"I'm gonna throw you towards the door!" (Y/n) yelled from the ground, "get ready to grab the railing!" Reeling her arms back once more, grunting at the slight twinge of pain in her fingers she threw her arms up, releasing the last bit of energy left in her to her rods, causing them to fly in the air towards the door.

Melissa and Midoriya crashed into the building, laying on the ground and grunting in pain at the impact. They slowly got up, placing their hands on the ground, only to feel a round object next to them.

"Huh?" Melissa looked up and picked up the glowing purple ball that was laying down next to her. "What's this?"

Midoriya opened his eyes and picked one up as well, a bright smile on his face as he gripping it tightly in his hands, the glowing purple reminding him of her. "(Y/n)..."

"Do you know what this is?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah..." Midoriya chuckled, rubbing the back of his head, "its a little boost, front (y/n) just in case."

Melissa's face brightened up as she looked down at the glass sphere in her hands, smiling brightly, "I told you, just give her some time and she'll come around! Now come on!"

(Y/n) fell to her knees, placing a hand on the ground, grunting in pain. But she slowly looked up to see the entrance to the top busted open, Breathing out heavily she closed her eyes, "they made it." She breath out, her eyes started to grow heavy.

(Y/n)'s breath hitched, during the time she had given Iida a ball of energy, and Melissa and Midoriya two as well, just in case. And her last attack with her rods, she was completely drained, "damn this stupid quirk drawback."

She felt a hand slowly go around her waist and her arm being lifted around someone's shoulders. Blinking her eyes in confusion she looked to her side to see a familiar dual haired male.

"Are you alright?" Todoroki asked, hoisting the girl up to her feet, her legs slightly wobbling from the lack of energy.

"Mm." She nodded in response, trying to stand straight up, only other to stumble back,  hand was placed on her back.

"Take it easy." Todoroki spoke up, getting her steady on her feet.

"I'm fine. Just a little drained..." (y/n) closed her eyes and sighed, feeling a thick liquid fall from her finger tips.

Todoroki looked at the girl in his arms and pursed his lips, "y-you.... you can take some of my energy if you want....." he muttered, looking to the side to avoid her reaction.

"Huh?" (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, "uhh... no its fine..." she said.

"No I insist." Todoroki said, "I don't want another Stain incident where you were left in a sleep induced coma for 4 days."

(Y/n) sighed, "I don't want to get my blood on you, you idiot." She smacked the back of his head lightly with her wrist, "besides its unsanitary, my wounds could get infected." She scoffed. "Just give me a couple of those machines and I'll be back to normal." (Y/n) pointed at the machines that the rest of her former classmates were fighting off.

"Oh right, I'll bring some." Todoroki stated, gently placing her down on the ground, running off to freeze a few machines, and bringing them towards the (h/c) haired girl who was laying on the ground in disgust.

"I am never leaving my house ever again." She scoffed looking up to see around half a dozen frozen machines in front of her.

"Will this be enough or should I get more?" Todoroki asked, lifting her arms up around his shoulder and bring her towards the frozen machines.

"This will last me." (Y/n) said, leaning forward to place a hand on the ground, causing it to glow purple as purple veins appread in the cement, rushing towards the block of ice and wrapping themselves around the machines. The ice slowly started to break and melt away as the glowing red machines collapsed onto the ground. A big wave of energy coursed through (y/n) body, giving her enough strength to lift herself up on her own feet.

"Thanks." (Y/n) said, dusting herself off.

Todoroki's cheeks tinted red, "It's no problem... its the least I could do..."

(Y/n) peered over her shoulder to see the dual haired male shifting uncomfortably under her gaze, avoiding to look at her. She sighed, "Oi, come on, there's still some machines we need to take care of."

He immediately straightened his back, "hai!" He said, but suddenly all the machines feel in front of them.

"What the hell?!" Bakugo exclaimed, backing away.

"It must be Melissa! She must've shut down the system!" Kirishima exclaimed.

(Y/n) sighed in relief until a gust of wind flew by towards her, they all looked up to see a familiar flash of yellow and blue fly towards them, (I KNOW THE TIMELINE IN WEIRD BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT AND THE MOVIE PLS BEAR WITH ME)

"All might!" Her former classmates exclaimed, looking up to see the pro hero flying up towards the building.

(Y/n)'s glare hardened as she looked up, "something's not right.." she whispered.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima asked, looking at the girl.

"Melissa started up the system." (Y/n) started, "but that should be it.... after the system's been rebooted, everything should be back to normal, and knowing Midoriya, he should be able to take care of the villains up there.... but if All might is here that means something's wrong... something's very wrong."

And as if on cue, a large burst exploded from the top of the building, as the top of the building slowly started to have glowing blue veins surround it, and some big machine like form emerged from the top.

"What the hell is that?!" Bakugo exclaimed, glaring up.

"No way..." (y/n) breath out, her eyes widened, "that's David's machine....."

"What?" Kirishima looked towards (y/n) who was clenching her fists in her hands.

"You have to go up there now." (Y/n) sternly spoke, looking around for her purse.

"Wait what!?" Bakugo yelled looking at her. "Tell us what the is!"

"There's no time to explain!" (Y/n) yelled back, grabbing her purse and looking around, her eyes widened in relief to see 5 glass orbs and tape bandage inside, taking them out she threw her purse across the floor. "You need to go up there and stop them, David isn't the type to openly let out his machines like this, that means someone from the outside must've taken control."

(Y/n) looked around, seeing two building that caught her eyes that were laced with electrical cords. Her back was faced towards her former classmates as she crouched down and started to wrap the glass spheres with the bandage. "Uraraka, use your quirk to get everyone up there, once you get there door whatever you can to keep Melissa and David safe. If the machine gets in the way, just keep attacking it, the person who's utilizing it right now is probably not on our side."

"What about you?" Todoroki asked, looking at the girl who started to wrap her own wrists with the tape, the blood form her fingers slowly staining the white cloth.

"I'll be fine, I have a plan." (Y/n) said, getting up on her feet to look up. "I just need some time, so just hurry up and get there. You'll see me when I'm ready."

"Don't leave us hanging clean freak." Bakugo sneered, as the rest of her former classmates slowly started to float up.

(Y/n)'s back still facing them she smirked under her mask, 5 glass orbs wrapped around her wrists as she slowly placed both of her hands in front of the buildings, the entire ground glowing a bright purple. "Trust me, I wont."

All might was currently struggling to hold up a giant block of cement as she as slowly reaching his limit. Midoriya clenched his jaw, looking up to see the villain in the machine ready to attack once more.

"hurry up and get crushed!" A giant electrical wire making its way towards the pro hero.

"ALL MIGHT!" Midoriya yelled, only for the attack to be covered in ice, stopping it in the process.

Bakugo sent a giant explosion, gripping his wrist tightly, feeling it burn from the over usage of his quirk, "Tch! How can you get beat up by such a damn lame last boss. Huh! All might!" He yelled, grunting in pain.

"I can't beheld back by some stupid limit!" All might exclaimed, pushing back the block of cement. Flying up in the air to attacks the waves of cement blocks that were slowly starting to come towards him and the rest of the class who were slowly gaining up enough strength to fight back.

"Carolina Smash!" All might exclaimed, smashing into the machine as bits and pieces flew in the air, but was stopped when the villain caught All might by his neck.

Midoriya's eyes widened, seeing the pro hero struggling to get out of his grip. All might was wrapped around with wires as he was thrown into the air and pieces of the machine slowly encased him.

"ALL MIGHT!!" Melissa cried out.

Midoriya looked down in his hand to see the glass purple orb glowing a bright purple. Gritting his teeth he tightened his grip around the sphere, causing it to smash in his hands as the purple energy seeped into his fingers and slowly, purple veins started to form around him, a huge surge of energy flowing through him.

Looking up, he threw his arm back. "Detroit... SMASH!" He yelled, successfully hitting where All might was encased breaking him free. And with that All might was up in the air once more, smashing through the machine pieces over and over again.

"You really don't know when to give up don't you!" all might chuckled loudly.

"You're the one who doesnt!" Bakugo yelled.

"I won't let you!" Todoroki exclaimed, blasting his ice to block another one of the villain's attacks.

"All might!" Melissa yelled, throwing a purple glowing orb towards Midoriya and Allmight who were up in the air.

"What's that Young Midoriya?" All might asked.

"It's one of (y/n)-Chan's energy spheres." Midoriya exclaimed happily and tossed it towards the pro hero, "please use this to make this last attack work."

All might grinned proudly, 'you really have come a long way Young (L/n), I'm so sorry I wasn't the best hero I could be for you.' He thought as he smashed the ball in his hand, he felt a huge burst of energy revive him. Midoriya and All might got into position as a giant block was being thrown towards them.

"Double Detroit.....

'But I know you'll be the best hero.'

"SMASH!"

The block was hit, causing bright blue crash to appear, and the impact of the attack to blow the villain away.

"GO ALL MIGHT!" Everyone cheered from down below with huge smiles on their faces.

The villain needed one more final blow to completely destroy it, but as they were about to pull another attack a huge blast of bright glowing purple zoomed towards the top of the machine where the villain stood.

"FULL DRAINUP!" A loud voice yelled as bits and pieces of the machine disintegrated in the bright purple glow causing it to explode everywhere.

Everyone looked up to see a familiar tuft of (h/c) hair flying in the air.

"(Y/n)!!!" They exclaimed, seeing the girl grit her teeth with her arms in front of her, still trying to hold the blast, long enough for the machine to completely shut down.

(Y/n) bit the inside of her cheek as she allowed the last bit of remaining energy to leave her body, her attack leaving her hands and the entire top of the building slowly starting to crumble.

The sun started to rise slightly and (y/n) felt her eyelids grow heavy as she allowed her body to grow limp and fall towards the ground. But before she could land a pair of arms caught her, as they both tumbled in the debris.

"(Y/n)!" Midoriya exclaimed, trying to shake the girl awake, only to here her breathing silently through her mask, her eyes fully closed as sh rest peacefully. Midoriya sighed in relief.

"Thank God she's just sleeping." He closed his eyes and gently held up her hand and grimaced, seeing the amount of blood that was flowing down onto the ground. "You really are amazing...."

"Midoriya!" He turned to see Melissa running towards them with a bright smile, only to see the unconscious girl in his arms. "(Y/n)-chan!!" She exclaimed increasing her speed and kneeling down in front of the two, carefully cradling the (h/c)haired girl in her arms. She gasped, holding (y/n)'s bloodly hand in hers, the ripped up bandages wrapped around her wrist, and the now broken up glass spheres that were tied around them.

"(Y/n)....." she pursed her lips hugging the girl tightly, "Thank you..."

"She'll be okay." Midoriya tried to reassure the blonde girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. "This is just a drawback, she's just sleeping."

Melissa sighed in relief, "You guys truly are amazing." Looking down to see the masked girl softly breathing, and rolling to her side, Melissa chuckled, "this is the first and only time I'd ever see her sleeping on the floor. She'd freak if she was awake right now." Lifting the unconscious girl in her arms, "come on we should get her checked out and cleaned up, she'd kill me if I left her like this."

Midoriya nodded and carefully took (y/n) in his arms, placing a hand on her back and another under her legs. Melissa smiled. "Don't worry, she'll come around. Just give her some time."

Midoriya smiled, feeling the girl stir in her sleep, placing her head on his shoulders. "Mm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.6K 57
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
238K 14.8K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...
299K 6K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
9.3K 196 11
Hey. This story is about Bakugou x Reader, duh. Reader's quirk is like the avatar from Avatar the Last Airbender. I don't own either BNHA or Avatar...