π™Έπš 𝙸 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πš— πšƒπš›πšžοΏ½...

Von Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED πŸ“Œ----- I fell inlove immediately after watching some clips of the series True Beauty and also fell... Mehr

The Gangster
Chaos: The Tension
Chaos: Hurts so Bad
Sacrifice
Best Friends: Love Square
Camping gone wrong...Love Square ended?!
Accident and the New student
Jealousy, Jealousy
F.O
Date?
Doubts and the Talk
Made of Glass
Distance
MUST READ!!!
Love
Intern Make-up Artist
The wedding of 2 couples
In the end
Epilogue
πŸ’™ - FUNFACTS - πŸ’™

Errand Girl???

24.3K 333 113
Von Blair_Yodin

_______WE JUST MOVED FROM PHILIPPINES TO KOREA. 

My mom was the first one who went here, she had a job here and she left us in our grandma for 1 year and came back to bring us here in Korea. She finally got a permanent job now which is selling houses. My brother, let's call him Ken, was with my aunt in America, he's in college now. I used to went to school in Daegu but, for private reasons we got to move here in Seoul. I have my first day of school in Yonsei University tomorrow, I was really nervous because obviously I don't have friends here or I don't even knew anyone here except my mom, I'm not even close to our neighbor...yet?

"Kyla!~" Yup, that's my name, forgot to tell you. "Yessu?" I ran downstairs. "Are you done cleaning your room, is the boxes unpacked?" I nodded, I'm quite proud of myself of how I cleaned my room, dust free. "Good. Now, help me bring this fruit basket to the neighbor." My face lightened because finally I somehow knew someone. "Sure, I'll just fix myself and take a shower baboosh~" Mom chuckled, she maybe knew how excited I am to meet the neighbor. I just wore a vintage black t-shirt tucked in my denim skirt above my knee with a red flannel on my shoulders. 

We went outside, went to the neighbor's house which just beside our house. Mom knocked on the door because my hands are full. The door opened. "Hello, whoa is this really your daughter?" I smiled flattered. "Yes Mrs. Lim, like mother like daughter." They both chuckled. I just chuckled too even though I didn't understand what just mom said. "Oh, by the way where's Jook-yung?" As mom was asking the question, there was a loud thud and 2 person running inside the house. "Give it back now!" The girl screamed."No, noona stop it, it hurts!!!" They got their hands on each other's hair. "Yah! There's a guest hajima!" Mrs. Lim said and threw a slipper at them. 

They both stopped, my eyes meet with the girl with the glasses and pimples. I smiled at her, she suddenly covered her face and run upstairs. "That was Jook-yung, and you must be?" Mrs. Lim asked me. "Kyla, I would love to shake hands and bow to you but my hands are kinda full." I sarcastically replied. "Oh, right...this is all for you, I almost forgot of how heavy is that basket HAHAHA..." I threw a fake smile at my mom which was still laughing by the way.

We're all inside and my arms are still numb. "Annyeong!~" I almost had a heart attack. "I'm Juyoung!~" I shook his hand. "Noona, you're really pretty...what's your name?" My real name is too long since I'm a Filipino. "Kyla, just Kyla...you can call me Kc-noona." I smiled at him. "Where's your sister?" He pointed upstairs. "She's really mean..."  He mumbled while massaging his head. "Noona, you have a really beautiful smile!~" I smiled a bit again. "Jinja?" I said. He nodded with his lips pout. "You look like a gangster at first, you're all wearing black." I just chuckled at his cuteness.

"So, you're at the same school as Jook-yung?" I nodded. "Are you nervous for tomorrow?" I nodded again. "Ne..." I chuckled nervously. "Gwaenchana Noona, I'm at the school too, I'll protect you." Juyoung said smilling. "My eldest is still at work, she'll be home soon, Where the hell is Jook-yung?." Mrs. Lim sighed in distress.
She went down from upstairs and sat with us, she doesn't wear any glasses anymore, her pimples are now covered with make-up and she's beautiful. "H-Hello..." She bowed. I bowed at her too. "I'm Kyla, you can call me Kc sometimes." I handed out my hand. She reach it and shook my hand shakingly. "J-Jook-yung." She stuttered. "Aigoo, I forgot I have to do something. Bye noona!~" Juyoung said while running upstairs. "I almost forgot too, let me serve you all a ramyeon." Mrs. Lim said while mom volunteered to help her in the kitchen.

Jook-yung and I are the only left at the living room. I'm not that talkative unless I know the person, I looked at her and she looked away. "I won't tell..." I said making sure of it. "O-oh...I heard you're at the same school as I am..." She replied, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I was kind of nervous though." I replied. We both became really close and started sharing about our favorite bands and about make-ups. She also said that she loves to dance and especially sing, I said that I love to do it both too. She gave a sample singing, I don't know if my ears are all right or not after that, good thing her older sister arrived. The time passed and it's time for bed. I wondered what it would be like going to a Korean school, Jook-yung promised that we will go to school together.

(The next day~)

I woke up early and got ready, I usually don't got to school with a make-up but Jook-yung insisted to put some light make-up at me. "You have pretty eyes Kyla-ssi~" she said while putting an eye shadow at my eyelids. She said that the school is a walking distance, I use my skateboard while she's just walking. I like using my skateboard. We chatted about our insecurities, of how she hated her skin the I replied that I also have some when I was younger and that I hated my hair because of thick and wavy it is but I love it now since I always use the blower to keep it down. We finally arrived and everyone is obviously staring at us.

I grabbed my skateboard and hold it to my side and run my fingers through my hair because of the wind.

"Woah, 2 beauties..."

"Am I dreaming???"

"That's Jook-yung right? Who's that girl beside her?"

We just ignored the whispers and just went inside. "I have to go to the principal's office for my sched, see ya later Jookie~" I waved my hands at her, she did the same thing. I got my schedules from the principal and he told me to meet my homeroom teacher in the faculty. I was at the hall way finding the Faculty when I heard some screaming in distance. I followed the noise and found out it was from a 6 foot guy screaming at 2 girls, he grabbed the phone scanning something when I suddenly sneeze making them startled and looked at me.

He threw the phone at the girl which she luckily caught. This guy is walking closer to me giving me a death stare, I gulped, my hands tightened at my notebooks. My god, he looks like from a webtoon or something. "Mind your own business." He said and brushed his shoulders on me. "Rude." I mumbled, he heard it. "What did you just say?" He asked furiously.

Shit, kill me, kill me, kill me NOW!

"Uhm, yeah...I was wondering if you know where the faculty is hehe..." I replied shaking and freaking out. He ignored me and just walk away. "Well, shit happens..." I scoffed. The, I heard that the 2 girls laughing, I gave them a death stare and make them shut-up. "Ahahaha, that's so funny isn't it?" I mockingly said. "Make yourselves useful and tell me where the hell is the faculty." They both point their finger at the other hallway. I bow at them and left.

I was with the homeroom teacher on the way to the classroom, we entered and we both stood at the front. "Everyone we have a new student joining us this year." Everyone is now paying attention.

"Daebak, she's the one we saw at the gate right?"

"She looks charismatic."

"She looks intimidating to me..."

"Another beauty has entered the classroom."

"Looks like some of you guys already saw her...well, please miss, introduce yourself." My throat went dry, I looked at the class and saw Jook-yung with her thumbs up. I exhaled. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kyla." I finally said it. The teacher looked at me. "That's it?" I nodded.

"Yah, Miss Kyla do you have a boyfriend?" Someone shouted.

"Ani." I replied.

"Can you be mine instead?" He asks again.

"No thank you..." I said and they all laugh at him. "Now, now. Miss Kyla, have a seat beside Suho at the window." I almost chocked at my own saliva when I saw who will be my seat mate. "The class is about to begin, be good and I'll see you later." The teacher then left. I make my way to my chair. "Good job Kyla-ssi~" Jook-yung smiled at me holding my hand. I went around the room and sat on my chair. "Jook-yung, you know her?" I heard them talking. "Ne, she's my neighbor." Jook-yung replied.

The class started, if I only knew I'll be sitting with this Suho guy I should've killed myself before. The teacher told what page it is, I got my English book when someone messaged me, it was my friends from Philippines asking me how was it like in Korea, we always wanted to travel here because of K-pop. I forgot to copy the notes for the class then I saw Suho's notes were clean and complete, he copied all the notes. I wondered id Jook-yung copied it too so, I would have to copy from her not from him.

The class ended, I quickly went to Jook-yung to borrow her notes. "Jookie, can I borrow your notes?" She hesitated. "Jook-yung is lazy in class, she don't take down notes. I'm Su-ah by the way." I smiled at her and shake her hand. "Sujin and Su-ah is right about Jook-yung." I also shook her hand and laugh with them while Jook-yung whines and denying it. I also learned that Sujin is rich and Su-ah have a boyfriend named Taehoon. We went back to our seat when it's time for the other class. After it ended, I gather all my courage and planned to ask Suho for the notes. "S-Suho?" He looked up with annoyed face. My breath hitched. "Can I borrow your notes? I'll return it promise." I raised my hand showing him that I'll really return it. "I thought you're dumb..." I was deeply hurt for what he said.

"How can you tell me that? I'm hurt." I placed my hand on my chest being dramatic. He stood up and glared at me, deadly. "Enjoy the pain." And he left. "Nice to meet you too!" I shouted at him before he left the room. "Yah, you're unbelievable Kyla, how did you do that?" Su-ah asks, I was confused. "Did what?" I asked. "Suho is obviously the Cold King of Yonsei University, he's been feared of all the students here." Taehoon added. "And, he only talk to Sujin." 

"Oh...I didn't know." I said scratching my head. "Daebak Kyla, didn't know you're cool too." Sujin complimented. Everything went well, the day ended and Jook-yung and I went home. "Kyla-noona!" We both looked behind us and saw Juyoung running towards us. "Oh, Juyoung." I said. "Are you coming over for dinner?" He asks. "Ani, maybe some other time though." I replied, he pouted and I ruffled his hair. "Juyoung, Jookie see you guys tomorrow, I'll just run an errand." I waved at them and buy some grocery, mom was at work and I have to cook dinner.

I paid for everything at the store and left. I saw a comic book store a crossed the street, I love to read mangas so, I went there. I was at the front when I saw Suho coming out from the store with a smile on his face. His smile dropped when he suddenly noticed me.

Fuck this shit I'm out...

I bowed at him and planned to leave. "YAH!" He shouted. I turned around, he walked up to me. "W-what?" I asked. "Here. You don't have to follow me just to borrow my notes." He handed me his notebook. "I thought you don't want me to borrow it..." I said speechless grabbing the note book from his hand. "I wasn't finish writing the other notes." He replied and just...left. "I'll return it tomorrow!" I told him.

I went home with my skateboard, bag on my bag, groceries on my hand. I cooked dinner and mom arrived, we ate dinner. "How was school?" She asked. "Fine, made new friends..." She was happy. "Really? That's awesome." My mom isn't any mom, she's the coolest mom I had...glad she left dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to school alone since Jook-yung told me she have to run some errand which was weird. Anyways I got one of my earphone in my right ear while skateboarding to school when a motor suddenly appeared at my left side making me fall off my board to the ground. "Yah!" I shouted at the motor driver, he took off his helmet and looked at me from my head to toe with blank to annoyed face, he just chuckled and walked right pass me I got my hands on my hips. "Yah, you almost hit me with your motor!" I demanded. He turned around with a cold expression. "You're still alive though and...you're on the road, who even allowed you to listen to music while in the middle of the zone pabo?" He snapped back. I was speechless, he was kinda right...

"It's not my fault that you're not looking to the front while driving pabo." He suddenly smiled, not just any smile...a mischievous one. "Let's just say that it's both our fault." The he walked away.
"Aish, who is this motherfucker?" I scoffed annoyed. "You okay? You got some dirt on your skirt." Sujin appeared beside me and help me dust off my clothes.

"Luckily, you're not hurt or else I'll kill that guy..." Sujin told me. "How long did you knew Suho?" I suddenly asked out of the blue. "A long time, wae?" Oh, she known him a long time. "Oh, no reason. I ask him if I could borrow his notes then he just ignored me asking, then I saw him randomly a crossed the street and he gave me his notebook. He just have a sudden change of emotion that's all..." I told her the whole story.

"Oh...he's just like that." She replied laughing. Sujin went to inside the classroom, I told her that I need to use the washroom and that she wouldn't need to wait for me. I fixed my hair on the mirror, I left the washroom and saw Jook-yung running breathless in the hallway and almost bump on to me. "Jookie?" I said. "Oh, Kyla-ssi, anyeong." She bowed and left again. "What the..." 

I went inside the classroom and greeted Taehoo and Su-ah with a hug. Sujin was also there reading her book. I saw Jook-yung on her seat look lifeless. "Yah...you okay?" She nodded while staring at the blackboard. I just ignored her weirdness and went to my seat. "Morning." I said to Suho who was busy with his English book, He looked up at me. "Goodmorning." He greeted back. I settled my stuff. "Not 'Good morning' for me, just morning." I gave back his notebook and I stretched my arms on my table and put my head down. "Thank you for the notes by the way. " I said as I put my head up and smiled at him, ofcourse I'm ignored but atleast he looked at me.

"Goodmorning class~" The adviser said. We all greeted back, he's with someone, a new student. My eyes widened when I recognized him. Anger spread in my veins, my fist balled up. "Han Seojun, sit behind Jook-yung." He got this smug look in his face, his gaze met mine and I looked away.

"He's so handsome!~"

"He's just so attractive."

I rolled my eyes. He went to Jook-yung seat at demanded that he wanted that seat but the adviser told him that Jook-yung have a bad eyesight. "Just sit somewhere else..." I mumbled, which I think they all heard. Everyone is looking at me, some of his fan girls glared at me. "Aish!" He shrugged and went to his seat.

The class started, I took down notes this time. It's time for lunch. "Yo, Kyla let's go~" Su-ah called. I stood up and went to lunch. We all intertwine our arms together. We reached the cafeteria and started to eat.

Time Skip~

I was from the library when I saw Suho with Jook-yung on the stairs.
"Yah, Jookie." I said, she looked at me hopelessly. "Ah...Kyla...help me~" She whines. "Wae? What happened?" I asked concerned. "Suho, grabbed my paper bag." She pointed her finger where Suho was. Suho just stared at me. "Ya, Suho. Give that back." I ordered he didn't gave it back but he raised his hand so, that we wouldn't be able to reach it.

I can't jump that high!

"That's full of sanitary pads!" Jook-yung shouted and everyone is looking at Suho. I grabbed the bag from his hand when he lowered it. I pulled Jook-yung's arm and ran away.
"Whoo, that was close." I said while laughing with Jook-yung. "Thanks for saving me HAHAHA, because of that I'll treat you tteokboki."

Seojun stopped infront of us with a group of boys. "Oh, helmet girl?" He pointed at Jook-yung. "Helmet what?" I asked but Jook-yung grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "I'll bring it tomorrow!" She shouted in the hallway.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Korean words means:

Noona - Big sister
Hajima - Stop it
Annyeong - Hi
Gwaenchana - It's okay
Daebak - Awesome
Annyeonghaesayo - Hello
Yah -  Hey
Pabo - Idiot/Dumb
Wae - Why

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.3K 562 50
A story of a solo artist, Stella Kim that are liked by all Enhypen members. But, who will win her heart? "Stella, I like you." - Jay Park "I think I...
68K 2.6K 18
Park Chaeyoung, at her rookie year as an idol, was caught in a Dating Scandal with Jeon Jungkook, an idol who has already established his name in the...
21.2K 338 72
Just a list of dramas that I've watched! i definitely do not recommend all the dramas but these are just options for you. includes my thoughts and ra...
18.5K 393 37
And then she found them, her home.