𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

16.

9.4K 371 256
By pradabarb

                  ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
                              ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 8ᴛʜ, 2021

my alarm went off meaning it was 10:20 am and I had to get up so I can do zion's friend hair.

I been doing hair for 3 years but i quit ever since I got the job as a nurse because i knew it was going to be hard maintaining two jobs.

I yawned, stretching and then got up to do my skincare routine.

                                      10:30 am

I checked my phone, and by my surprise dooter texted me.

                                          𝐃🖤

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧, 𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 ?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 10:31 ᴀᴍ
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮 𝐢𝐧 5
𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ?

𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞😐 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮 𝐮𝐩
𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐲𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲🥴 𝐭𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 ?

𝐍𝐨 𝐮 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬
𝐮𝐫𝐬 ?

🥴 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 8711 𝐍 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫
𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝐁9
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 10:39 ᴀᴍ

" niggas be weird." I said rolling my eyes and sliding on my yeezy slides." he could do everything with that mf."

I grabbed my car keys and walked out the front door.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" damn why can't she be dumb." I mumbled to myself as I rolled up a blunt.

I'm not even gone lie, nirah a smart muthafucka and she's super discreet which is cool but dooter a smooth dude so I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

I licked the blunt setting it aside as I slid on a gray hoodie, and some gray joggers to match it.

I tucked my FN in the pocket, grabbing my phone, a few 10 dollar bills and my blunt.

a knock on my door make me instantly stash the blunt in my pocket, but when I realized that nirah was on her way i instantly took it out and grabbed my lighter.

I slid on my air forces, putting the blunt in my mouth as I opened the door.

" took you long enough." she mugged crossing her arms.

I looked at what she had on, it looked like she had on nigga clothes and they looked like mikey's but I'm not gone jump to any conclusions she could have a brother.

" girllll." I dragged lighting my blunt." let's go."

10:49 am

" so whatcha say I should get ? " I asked as we pulled up to the speaker.

" a cookie crumble frappe." she said.

" goodmorning, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you ? "

" can I have a tall lemonade with raspberry syrup and strawberry base." she said loudly. " and a tall cookie crumble frappe."

" is that all ? "

" yea."

" your total comes up to $11.33."

" okay." nirah said before pulling up behind a car.

" here I'll pay for the both of us." I said pulling a ten and a five.

" nah it's good, I'll pay for myself - " she started but I cut her off.

" no that's stupid I already got my money out." I said rolling my eyes.

" it don't matter to me." she shrugged as she pulled up to the window.

I handed nirah the money and she gave it to the worker.

" keep the change." I said to worker as nirah grabbed our drinks.

10:54 am

" rate it one through ten." she asked as she pulled up to my apartment complex.

" that shit smacked, it's a cool little 9." I said licking my lips.

" I bet it did, you couldn't stop drinking that mf." she said laughing.

" shut up." I said mugging her." but I gotta question ? "

" yea ? "

" you got a brother ? "

" who's asking ? "

" I am dumbass." I said stale-facing her.

" maybe." she said shrugging.

" so I'm taking that as a yes ? " I questioned scratching my head.

" take it how you want it but I got a head to do so ima need you to kindly get out of my car." she said giving me a tight lipped smile.

" aye okay." I said throwing my hands up in defense.

" I'll text you later." I said before shutting her door.

so I'm thinking that those are most definitely mikey's clothes cause she was with him last night, but I'm not certain.

   ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

i switched on the light to my hair room before I walked in.

I turned on the tv, turning to YouTube to play some music cause my sister and her friend would be here in 20 minutes.

I played trackstar by mooski before pulling out the couch that the clients sit on.

I bumped the heat up a little cause it was a little chilly.

★ 𝐙𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" is your sister heavy handed ? " amira asked as we walked up to nirah's house.

" no." I said shaking my head as I knocked on the door.

" wakey wakey bitch." I yelled as I knocked on her window.

nirah opened the door with a mug making me bust out laughing.

I looked examined on what she had on, she had on a bonnet with a hoodie and some joggers, those clothes were most definitely not hers, she must got a nigga I don't know about.

" lemme find out." I said looking at her up and down as I entered the house.

" let you find out what." she said laughing. " who you think you is."

ain't even gone lie, she looks way more happier than before but I could be tripping.

" straight back." I said leading amira to nirah's hair room.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

as I was doing amira's hair, zion kept looking at me smiling and shit.

" whatcha so jolly for ? " I asked not taking my attention from amira's hair.

" I think you know."

" shit I sho don't." I said laughing." elaborate."

1:55 pm

liked by jordynn.nn, theniashow, ricab, and 455 more.

@nirahstyledyou : I'm back come book with me🥰 Ridgeway, Indiana.

____________________

here are the drinks I mentioned, & yes cookie crumble frappe smacks 🙄🥰.

anyways the girl that I'm using as nirah's faceclaim actually does hair and that is her work, so yea.

anyways I made up my own city so they can talk how ever they want, also all the schools that I mention in the future chapters ain't real either😂😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.7K 38
I can't leave her alone, she just like my backbone .
837K 31.6K 72
"𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 π˜₯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘦𝘒𝘀...
256K 8K 182
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
122K 3.7K 58
This shi the vibes. Just read twin πŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Sort of a sequel to College: The FAMU Freshman You don't have to read College: FAMU Freshman. This is just...