Don't Fuck With Us

By KarmaDLove

Read To Find Out ๐Ÿ™ƒโœจ More

00.
02.
03.
04.
05.
Characters
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Authors Note
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Authors Note.
25.
26.
27.

01.

8.9K 194 89
By KarmaDLove

Karmen "Red" Santana's P.O.V.

Me and Harmony sat at a lunch table by ourselves eating our lunch which consisted of pizza, fries, and a soda.

"Bitch that dude keep staring at you." Harmony said while nodding her head discreetly in his direction. I took a quick look before looking back at her.

"I only got a quick look but damn that nigga fine." I said.

"Hoeish fine." I added before eating a few of my fries.

Harmony laughed and ate a few fries before looking back behind me. She mean mugged something behind me making me turn around. I know bitche- Oh hell nawl why this nigga and his friends coming over here?

"What the fuck this nigga want?" Harmony asked damn near voicing my thoughts.

I shrugged and sighed as these niggas decided to sit down in the empty seats around the table.

"Um can I help you?" Harmony asked while looking at all of them.

"I didn't get an apology for you bumping into me." The dude Harmony bumped into this morning said.

No this nigga didn- I busted out laughing making all these niggas look at me while Harmony smirked.

"Nigga get the fuck." Harmony said while throwing her head back in laughter.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to." He said.

"Damn nigga you sound pressed." I said rolling my eyes.

"She don't need a backup singer shorty." The dude that was staring at me said while licking his lips.

"Shut the fuck up you ain't nobody daddy. Unknown ass bitch." I mumbled crossing my arms under my chest and leaning back against my chair.

"The fuck you just say?" He asked while standing up and looking me in my eyes.

Ouuuu Ian say nothing, daddy.

I clenched my thighs together before shaking my head in a back and forth motion. "Nothing." I said.

Nah bitch we ain't getting dickwhipped by this Unknown ass nigga.

Bitch we ain't even got the dick to be dick whipped

"Anyways my apology." The dude from earlier spoke while looking at Harmony.

"Up your ass and around the corner." She said while laughing.

"Mmcht King lets go bro we got shit to do that don't involve entertaining boring bitches." One dude said before standing up and walking away.

"Shut up crybaby bitch." Harmony yelled.

"My name Zyhir lil mama." The dude that was staring at me said before walking away with his friends. King still sat at the table before smirking at Harmony and getting up. He walked after his friends and they walked out the cafeteria.

"Nigga's on that fufu shit." I stated pushing my lunch tray away.

"Big Facts." Harmony said standing up and grabbing her bag.

"Come on lets go to class." She said.

I nodded before grabbing my bag and walking out of the cafeteria with her following behind me.

~
Marvelius "King" Crews P.O.V.

"Them new bitches fine." Hassan, who we call Booka, said as we walked out of the school.

"Naw shawty was fine as hell." Zyhir said while licking his lips and lighting a backwood as we got inside my black Audi A8.

Me, Zyhir, Hassan, and Raheem started in this game together. These my brothers forever. Me and Hassan half blood brothers. My momma took him in cause his momma was a crackhead besides that my momma see him as her own. We moved here from California when we was just three years old and thats when we met Zyhir and his brother Raheem.

"So what's up with Rico and the money?" Hassan, also known as Booka, asked cutting off my train of thought.

"That nigga know i'm coming for my money TODAY. So either he have it, or I knock his ass 6 feet beneath the dirt." I said while hitting the wood a few times.

Nigga's always want to play with me and my money till I show up to they shit and blow they whole family head off. I know i'm crazy as hell.

"Facts." Raheem said agreeing with me.

I nodded as we pulled into the parking lot of the warehouse. We all got out my car and they walked inside but I leaned against it. My ex girl, first love, and everything Tinashe walked up to me. Me and Tinashe dated 3 years ago when I was 15 and she was 15 but she cheated on me and turned into a hoe after we broke up.

"Hey baby." She said coming up to me and rubbing her hands down my arm.

"Bitch be gone I don't want you bro." I said becoming irritated quickly.

Everytime I come here this bitch find a way to be here to. I'ma shoot her ass eventually just wait on it. I sighed before leaning off my car and pushing her off me.

"Don't be like that baby." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Tinashe I swear to god bro if you don't get the fuck off bitch you gone be in a puddle of blood." I yelled unwrapping her arms from around me and pushing her away again.

I walked inside the Trap greeting Big Dog and Tman at the door. "Dont let that bitch back in here. Throw her shit out." I said nodding my head towards Tinashe.

I walked upstairs to my office to find all my niggas in there. I sat down at my desk and Zyhir filled me in.

"So we gotta get that nigga Jahil bro." Smoke said while leaning back in his seat and lighting another wood.

"But that nigga always running and hiding. When I catch his ass i'ma kill him." Shoota said clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Big Facts. I know where his wife stay at that she gave me top through my Ethika draws." Booka started jokingly making all of us laugh, but then he got serious.

"But nawl forreal I know where his wife and kids lay they head at. If we wanna get to this nigga we gotta get him where that shit hurt." Booka finished as he stretched a little.

"Write down the address. We gone go this shit tonight." I said leaning back in my chair and taking a few puffs of the backwood.

______

Ayeeeeeeee Hey Bitches 🥵 2 Chapters done so far PERIODT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.3K 40
Read to find out
139K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
1.2M 33.7K 48
Just Read
25.5K 712 12
Read to find out.