☀︎𝙹𝙹 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙸𝚖𝚊�...

By jj_harrington

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢! 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞�... More

ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕊
𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲
7 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐝
𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4
𝙰/𝚗
𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐉
𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4
𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬
𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐮𝐧
𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐉 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝐒𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡
𝐴/𝑛:
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐉 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇
𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬?
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐲
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs

3 𝐀𝐌

17.7K 173 98
By jj_harrington

I woke up to the sound of music coming from the kitchen. I groaned as I rolled over falling into the absents of JJ. I rolled even more and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I turned it on the light blighting me. My eyes finally adjusted and I read the time. 3:04 AM

"What the fuck....." I groaned as I sit up slowly knowing my hair was a reck sticking up in a different direction. I slowly stood up out of bed and stretched. I was wearing a pair of shorts and then one of JJs shirts that fell to my mid-thighs. I slowly dragged myself out of the bedroom to see what the hell JJ was doing blasting music at 3 in the morning.

I walked into the kitchen to see him in only his baggy sweatpants dancing as he walked to the fridge and got a carton of eggs out before sliding back to the counter in his socks. I smiled weakly as I rubbed my eyes. How was he so perfect?

I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Well look who's up" JJ snickered before turning around to face me.

"Why are you up?" I whispered softly leaning into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Couldn't sleep" he shrugged kissing my forehead. "You can go back to bed, beautiful. I'll turn down the music"

"No, you already woke me up" I giggled looking past him to see a cookie mix laying on the counter.

"You're making cookies?" I asked looking up at his ocean eyes and messy knotted hair that plopped onto his head.

"Mhmm wanna help?" JJ implied and I nodded in response. JJ turned around to face the counter as I moved so I was next to him.

"Alright, you check that and make sure I got everything" JJ handed me the cookie mix package which had the ingredients on the back. I looked at the stuff he had laid out before looking back at the ingredients.

"Yep that's everything" I replied grabbing the scissors and cutting open the packages then I handed it to JJ who dumped the cookie mix into a bowl spilling a little on the counter.

"Jay!" I shouted giggling as he wiped the mess off into the floor. "Now I'm gonna have to sweep the floor"

"Oh it will be fine princess" JJ rolled his eyes as he grabbed an egg out of the carton.

"JJ JJ JJ" I repeated his name stopping him from cracking the egg as I grabbed it out of his hand afraid he would make a huge mess. "How about I do this part and you soften the butter yeah?"

"M'kay" JJ grabbed the small bowl with the stick of butter in it and stuck it in the microwave. He started dancing to the music as he waited before walking over to me as I cracked the egg open and then put it in the big bowl.

"Dance with me baby" JJ spun me around so I was facing him. I swayed my hips to the music before wiping the little bit of egg that was on my thumb onto JJs bare chest.

"Ewwww" He whined rubbing it off as I laughed at him. "Oh, you wanna be like that?" He chuckled walking over to the microwave as it beep. He got the butter out and stuck his finger in the soft butter getting it all over his finger.

"JJ no!" I point my finger at him as I backed up and he came closer grinning at me.

"I swear to god if you—" I was cut off by my own scream as JJ sprinted forward. I instantly ran into the living room and to the other side of the coffee table.

"Oh, c'mon Y/n it's just a little butter" He rolled his eyes holding up the finger with butter on it.

"I will kill you if you wipe that on me," I tell him moving a little as he came closer.

He lunged at me trying to grab my wrist but I was already gone and running into the kitchen again. I searched through the drawer with all the big metal spoons and spatulas until I found a metal spatula. I raise it up getting ready to swing making JJ who was about to wipe that butter on me stop dead in his track.

"Wash your hands Maybank! Or I wack you upside the head with this" I command pretending like I was swinging the spatula.

"Alright alright alright let's not get too hasty now" JJ raises his hands in the air and he walked over to the sink and washed his hands.

After I made sure he had nothing on his hands to wipe on me we got back to work. JJ put the butter in the bowl and started stirring and smashing it up.

I always hated stirring cookie dough. It was hard to smash the butter down to make it smooth so I allowed JJ to do it.

Once he was done I grabbed a spoon out of the drawer and started scooping up little bits of cookie dough before rolling it into a perfect ball. JJ rested his chest on my shoulder and snaked his arms around my waist as he watched me carefully.

Suddenly his hand sneaked into the bowl grabbing a pinch-full of cookie dough.

"Hey!" I smacked his hand with the spoon I had making him yelp as he pulled his hand back quickly and ate the cookie dough.

"Don't be eating it. Yet" I shake my head as I continued to scoop of the cookie dough.

"I can't help myself though" JJ stated reaching his hand back into the bowl.

"JJ," I said in a warning tone as I raised the spoon.

"Y/n," he said back in the same tone.

I looked at him with a stern look but I couldn't hold it for long because of the way he was looking at me. His sparkly blue eyes were glimmering at me and a smirk was plastered on his face as he wiggling his eyebrows around, making me laugh.

"How do you do that?" I giggled letting him take the cookie dough and pop it into his mouth.

"I dunno. I just do it" He shrugged wiggling his eyebrows at me again.

"You're such a goober" I chuckled pushing his shoulder.

After finally getting all the cookie dough on a pan and JJ eating at least a third of it we put the pan in the oven and turned on the timer.

"Why are we making cookies at three in the morning?" I suddenly asked leaning all my body weight onto JJ as he held me up.

"Cause it's a free country"

"M'kay"

"Ooh, I love this song" JJ reaches over and turned the volume up on the radio.

He started dancing once again and I smiled at him. He was a sucker for dancing. He loved it. But he wouldn't dare do it in front of anyone besides me. He said it was embarrassing even though I'm the one who made fun of him.

He slid across the floor and grabbed my hand pulling me into him. He twirled me around before placing his huge hands on my hips making me rock them back and forth.

We danced for a good five minutes when JJ picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Look I'm the same height as you now," I tell him measuring the top of my head to his.

"Hmm," He hummed as his eyes flickered down to my lips then back up to my eyes before planting his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back with a smile on my face. He must have felt it cause he started smiling too. Eventually, our smiles faded as our lips continued to move in sync.

My stomach filled with butterflies when I felt his hands rubbing my thighs. The cold touch of his rings made me shiver.

His tongue pushed between my lips and swirled into my mouth. I could taste the cookie dough he had been eating so I slithered my tongue into his mouth to taste it even more.

My fingers danced up the back of his neck and into his fluffy hair. I ran my hands through the blond mop on his head trying to untangle all the knots. I swear his hair was growing so long.

Suddenly the timer started dinging making us jump.

"I better get that" I peck his lips as I hop off the counter. JJ smacked my butt as I walked over to the oven.

I grabbed an oven mitten out of the drawer beside the oven before opening it up and pulling the cookies out.

"that smells soo guuuud" JJ stuck his nose up in the air as he walked up behind me.

"Yep"

He reached for one of the cookies but before I could stop him he had hit his hand on the pan.

"Fuck ow ow ow" he pulled his hand back quickly shaking it.

"Shit baby are you okay?" I grabbed his hand examining it. It was slightly red so I pulled him over to the sink and ran cold water over it.

"This is why we don't touch pans right after they come out of the oven" I inform him shaking my head.

"I just wanted a cookie" JJ cooed looking at me with sad eyes.

"I know I know but they are still hot babe," I said pulling his hand out of the water and looking at it again. It was just a slight burn nothing major so I kissed his hand. "Did we learn anything?"

"Yeah yeah..." JJ rolled his eyes. "Not to touch hot pans even if you are hungry and want a cookie"

"Correct you got an A+" I laugh kissing his cheek.

"First time I've even gotten an A+, feels pretty good" JJ nodded his head in approval.

Finally, the cookie was ready to eat so I put them on some plates for us before we sat down on the couch and turned on a movie. I pulled a blanket over us as I leaned on JJs shoulder eating the delicious cookies we had made together.

I lifted a cookie to his mouth and he took a bite out of it while he lifted a cookie to my mouth and I took a bite out of it.

But what we didn't think about is that we both were gonna be extremely tired in the morning. Wait it was morning. We were gonna be extremely tired in a few hours when the sun comes up.

A/N:

This was really long and probably not that good cause I had a splitting headache while writing this but oh well I tried. Sorry

Slightly edited

Word count: 1822

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
93.4K 1.7K 16
Sequel to ⚓ Alone Together ⚓ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
220K 3.5K 21
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙�...
45K 699 31
𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.