The Grindelwald's

Av F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... Mer

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 32

29 3 0
Av F_a_n_F_i_c_

Today there is no class but I planned to go pay a visit to Liam's mother. Though the trips is too far, her home is located on the outside parts of London. I walk up to the window to but a train ticket, "A ticket to Northampton." The lady gave me my ticket and I walked to the platform and waited for my train to arrive.

After convincing Lucas that I wouldn't do anything stupid he finally gave me her address. I look down at my watch it's 8:27 am, the illusion society, Lucas, the Parkinson sisters and the ministry that should be getting ready for anything. I had a good amount of people ready for anything and we're most likely outnumbered against my father and his acolytes but I hope this finally ends.

I see my train coming to a full stop, I get in and choose a place that quiet enough for me to read during the ride.

After about four hours of train ride, I finally arrive to my destination. I quickly walk out of the train station and I started debating if I should go grab something to eat or go directly to Liam's mother. But of course this conversation couldn't wait any longer.

After asking around for directions I finally got to her home. I start walking up the stairs and knock on the door, after a couple of seconds the door opens. The lady who I thought I would see in a wheelchair is standing tall and strong as ever. "This is so unexpected, I hope your not her to cause trouble young lady!." She said in a very annoyed manner.

"Nice to see you too Bethany." I gave her the same tone she had given me. If one thing I was taught by my parents is that I should never let someone intimidate me.

Both of us stood there for awhile just looking at each other, it's like if we're battle our inner selfs to not kill each other in this instance. "Come on." She opened the door just enough for me to walk in. Her home is very vibrant not as dark as my fathers home.

I hear her lock the door and I turn around only for her to push past me. I took a deep breath and tried to hold on to my tongue before lashing out on her. I followed behind her and she lead us in to the living room. "Are you hungry?." I shook my head. I'm very hungry but I rather just wait until I get out of here, this lady is also known for posing her enemies. "Tea perhaps?." Again I shook my head.

Bethany laughs wicked, "Cat got your tongue hun?."

"No, I'm just thinking of million of ways I can rip you apart." I walked up to her and stopped right in front of her. Though this didn't seem to intimidate her. "I didn't come her for a play date, I came because I need answers."

Bethany smiled, "Your very demanding." She walked away and took a seat near a small table. Bethany began to take out a chessboard and started placing all the other pieces.

I grab a chair and sit across from her. Bethany stops what she's doing and tilts her head to the side. She looks at me dead in the eye, "did I say you could take a seat?!." This lady is going to make me lose my patience.

I tilt my head and cross my arms together, "I want answers." I tried to say it in the most non angry way as possible but I think my face expression gave her a hint that I'm trying to play nice.

Bethany started placing the last pieces, "fine but while I answer your questions I want to play chess."

I cocked my eye brow, what kind of games is she really playing here. "Fine." Bethany gives me the white pieces and I start placing them on the chess board.

"Your my guest, so I'll let you be white." She said while taking a sip of her coffee.

I move my pawn to e4 and look up to see her amazed but shakes her head, "already taking control."

"Yeah just how you decided to take control over your son to continue with my fathers legacy." I look at her directly in the eye and so does she.

"Well I went to get my future read to me and apparently one of my sons stepsisters was going to pay me a visit to talk about the past." Bethan moved her pawn to f6. "And when the day came that would be my last breath. So of course I would do anything to at least get a glimpse of seeing my son taking over what is rightfully his."

I quickly grab my pawn and place it at d4, "I think the fortune teller lied because your still fuckin breathing."

Bethany laughed and moved her pawn to g5. "Well I rather not risk it." She said while winking at me.

I move my knight to f3. "Yet you took one by trying to kill my sister and I for the second time."

Bethany placed her piece but I didn't see what she was doing because I kept looking at her, imagine all the painful curses I could cast on her. "Oh you got it all wrong hun, it wasn't me."

"Liar!." I slammed the table making some of the chess pieces fall. "After my father found out what you did to them he took out his anger on you!, which is why you were in a wheelchair for so long."

Bethany stood up and showed me how perfectly she could walk. "Your father believed it was me who sent out a werewolf to kill your family and when he found out it I had nothing to do with it...well he felt guilty and didn't want his son hating him for a simple mistake."

Bethany leaned in my ear, "your father is the one who did it and he tried to wash his hands and make everyone believe it was me behind all of it." She backed up and grabbed a bottle underneath the table and popped it open. She pour her drink in her empty coffee cup, "Your father was mad that your mother wouldn't turn up and it made your father go insane for months. So that's when he took things even further and well here we are now." I was so angry I didn't even know how hard I was breathing.

She reached over to the chess board and I look over to see that her last piece standing is the queen. She picks it up slowly and knocked down my king and queen. Bethany grabbed my cheek tightly, "I will always win and you just have to learn to accept when you've lost." She finally let go and walks behind me and sits back on her couch.

I look at her through the mirror she has set up on the wall and I could see her looking directly at me from the mirror as well. I noticed that her left hand is slowly going behind her. "If what the fortune teller said that the day I came to visit it would be your last breath." I noticed the blade she had in her hand and in any moment she would use it on me. "Then too bad you won't get to see me take that opportunity away from your son." Bethany quickly launched over me and we both started rolling out on the floor.

One of us was going to walk out of here alive and that someone is going to be me. Once Bethany was fully on top of me I tried to stop the blade from coming down on me. "Nobody is here to save you now." She spat in my face. Geez this lady has a lot of strength.

I twist her wrist and the blade falls right next to my shoulders. I take this time to punch her in the face to get her off of me. I quickly tried to get up but she pulls me back down and this time both of us where fighting to see who would end up on top of the other.

"You can end this now." Bethany yelled out.

"Well your not fuckin letting me!." I pushed all my weight on and she falls over. I put my hands on her neck, "I could snap your neck right now and make this end quickly but then again you gave my family a slow and painful death so might as well do the same." I started choking her.

Bethany tried grasping for air and the color from her face started to drain away. I press down even hard and her hands were now flying all over the place in desperation. Lucky I look over to see she got ahold of the blade and I quickly get off her.

I hear her wince and look back to see that she had accidentally stabbed herself. "Look at me." and she does what I say. "Go to fuckin hell."

Bethany does nothing but laugh wickedly at my comment. I get up and recollect myself and look over her lifeless body. "The fortune teller wasn't a lair after all." I said very coldly. I looked myself in the mirror and for a moment I shuddered at the cold comment I made.

I grabbed my things and apperated to Hogwarts. I look around and see that I'm not far enough from Dumbledores office but before I can make another move I hear someone shoot my name.

"Ash!." I turn around to see the trio and the twins running toward me.

"Hey?.. is everything fine?." They all stopped trying to catch their breath. I noticed that they were all stained in dirty and some parts of their clothes were ripped as if they've been battling.

Hermione finally spoke up, "Your..father..is here."

"I'll go and you guys tell the rest to protect the castle." I deep voice behind me broke into the conversation.

I turn around and see Dumbledore, "No you can't go." It came out a bit desperate than it should've been.

"Why not Miss Grindelwald?." He gave me a look as if waiting for something he's been wanting to hear for awhile now.

Knowing myself that if we were both alone then I would tell him exactly what he wanted to her but since there's other people around well that's just to embarrassing. "Well Miss Grindelwald if you have nothing to say I'll go."

Dumbledore started walking away and I pulled back on his sleeve, "No!." He stopped and over at me. The rest just gave me a weird look. "I can't let you go because... you've been a father figure to me these last couple of weeks. I need you to stay here please." Dumbledore brought me into a hug and I saw the twins look in Aww and I flipped them off.

"You need to go now, half of hogsmed is being destroyed." Hermione pulled me away from Dumbledore and everyone else.

We run out of the castle and take this time to ask Hermione something, "where are my siblings?."

Hermione gave me an awkward look, "just keep running I'll tell you once we get to Hogsmed." So then I picked up the pace and we started running faster.

We finally reached Hogsmed and almost the whole place was on fire. People were running all over the place trying to get away from the chaos and others were fighting. "Where are my siblings!, Hermione I want the truth now!."

"YourfathergotAndrewan-."

"Woah hold on what did you just say?."

Hermione yelled out in frustration. "Your father has Andrew and when the rest found out they came running here to get him back."

My eyes widen, "where are they?!."

"By the post office." I start running in between the crowd leaving Hermione behind.

As I was running many student from Hogwarts are here fighting against my father's acolytes and others are helping people get out of here.

I finally get near the post office and see that many shops are burning down. All the rubble became a some sort of mountain and at the very top I see my father and a couple other acolytes. I look around and see Theodore fighting along side with my friends.

I pushed past the crowd to make myself visible to my father. "Stop! Stop!." Everything stops and it goes completely quite as I make my way towards the rubble. "Father this ends now! You've gone to far." The man does nothing but looks down at me strangely.

"You caused all of this!." He said with open arms making everyone believe that this is all my fault. My father pulls out a bag and turns it upside down making a black dust fall out. "You gave me nothing!." He shouted and made me flinch. Liam walks up and has Andrew dangling in the air.

I pull out the Elder wand from my back pocket and put it up in the air for him to see. "I'll give it to you if you let him go!. He's got nothing to do with this." I hear the crowd behind me gasp when they see that I have the Elder wand in my possession.

"Come forward and hand it to me." I look back at the people and student behind me, they were all waiting to see what happens.

I start walking up the rubble and once I'm on top I look to see the newer acolytes and the ones who have been following my father for years. I start to feel nervous now that I'm only a couple steps away from my father. I keep walking once I'm face to face with him and I hand him the wand. In that exact same moment a flash goes of in the crowd, someone has taken a picture. I look in the crowd maybe some stupid reporter.

My father takes a very close look at the wand that was once his long ago. My father grabs a handful of my hair tightly and pushes me closely to him, "father your hurting me." I put my hand over his trying to make him stop but he grabbed on, "Good."

Just like that he threw me in between the crowd of the new acolytes, "Let him go!." I said while getting up on my feet.

My father looked at Liam and then back at me giving me a wicked smile. "As you wish." Liam let Andrew go making him fall into the pile of rubble underneath. "No!." Some of the people in the crowd screamed. I push Liam to the side and see a river of blood coming from behind Andrews head.

My father kneeled next to me and whispered into my ear, "next time be more specific." My eyes began to get watery but anger is so much that it didn't allow me to cry. Before I can even think about fighting my father he grabs my arm and throws me to the group of the newer acolytes. "You know what to do." He tells the group and the group surrounds me in a big circle.

The group began to get closer and closer and I could only hear my father yelling out to the people. I could hear building falling and more yelling came out. The group finally got close enough and began hurting me and with each kick and punch I squirmed in pain.

I began to kick them and punch as much as I could but there's just too many of them. The group finally breaks and I see other people with bandannas fighting them. I look in front of me and see him holding out a hand for me to take. "What are you doing here?." I take his hand and he helps me get up.

Matteo pulls down his bandanna just enough for him to take in some air, "I'm trying to help." I could stay here and argue with him but now is not the time to do that. I pull up his bandanna, "get everyone out of here and block the area. Once the ministry and aurors arrive leave." Matteo nodded and ran off.

From up here I see Theodore and the rest of my group fighting against the acolytes. I'm stuck between defeating my father or helping out my friends. The aurors still haven't arrived so I went on ahead and helped out my friends.

"Bombarda." I point towards the ground underneath the acolytes and sends them flying out destroying the ground underneath them.

I run towards Theodore, "when are they getting here?!." We bagan fighting once again. Theodore began talking over his shoulder that he didn't know why the delay.

I look off to the side and see Serenity having a hard time trying to get to us. I grab Pansy, "Follow me." We start running and fighting against the five acolytes who wouldn't let Serenity go. Blasie runs over to help us out, "Ash the aurors are here." I look over at Blasie and nodded.

"Serenity!." I yell over my shoulder. "I need you to get out from behind there and help Pansy and Blasie make way for me." She came out and nodded.

The four of use kept throw spells as more and more of them came. The trio and the twins arrive helpings us. "I thought Dumbledore said to stay at the castle to help."

"We came to help out." Ron yelled over his shoulder.

"Ash go now!." Blasie gave me a little push and I ran in between the crowd.

I look up to see my father looking down at something and when the crowd inform of me began to disperse, I see the girls crying for Andrew. "Cara! Keva! Get out of there." Crowd pushes back making me fall off to the side.

My father noticed what I was trying to do and raises his wand towards the girls. I get up and start running towards them, I picked up my legs even faster because I felt I wasn't going to make it. "Cara! Keva get out of the way!." The girls looked over at me and I began to cry in desperate that I wasn't going to make it. "Run!." But the girls did nothing.

I see a green light from the corner of my eyes and I launch myself onto the girls, we go rolling to the ground. My vision is blurry and there's a loud ringing noise in my ear. I see a figure of someone coming up to me, this person yells out something but I can't exactly make out any of it.

The person wraps their hand around my waist and pulls me up. "Ash you gotta help me." I close my eyes multiple times and I'm finally able to see clearly. I turn my head over my shoulders and see Matteo. I thought he would be gone by now. He's risking himself from being sent to prison.

"Matteo you can't be here." I place my arm around his shoulder and he helps me up.

"I'm not leaving you." We started walking and then I remembered about the girls.

"Matteo the girls." I looked at him but he just shrugged his shoulders.

I let go of him and start looking around for them. I move a could bricks but nothing. I pull my hair in frustration and Matteo pulls my arms down. "Matteo I need to find my sisters, Cara and Keva. Th-they..one has long brown hair and th-." Before I could even finish Matteo interrupted me. "I know how they look like, remember I've been watching you for a awhile now." I place a kiss on his forehead since his bandanna was covering his cheek. I walk away and make my way towards my father.

As I walk by I see Andrew's body and I feel my heart ache. I look up to see my father watching my every move as I walk up the to him. "Father this ends now!."

The man looked at me dead in the eye, "you both failed me!." I looked behind me and see Jackson and take a step over just in case my father tried to do anything to him.

"You failed us, your obsession with this wand made you fail us!." My fathers face went completely red in anger. "So tell me is it really worth losing everything for it?!."

My father raised the Elder wand towards me, "Why don't you find out yourself." Jackson holds me back before taking another step.

"Father your surrounded just give up." I said while taking a step.

"Never! How could you failed me! I gave you everything I could."

I pull out my wand and when I do he immediately throws a spell that makes it fly out of my hands. "You see!." I flinch when he yells out.

I take another step, "because you caused this, you caused me to not trust you." I said as softly as possible.

"How did I cause this!."

"Because you killed my family!." I yelled out without thinking. "You've taken people's life, you made me kill people, and worst of all you killed your own son." I point out at the direction where Andrew's body laid.

"Your a monster!." At this point my hands began to shake in anger. I hadn't noticed that I took too many steps and was now in front of him. "So go ahead let's see how powerful this wand really is." I grab my fathers arm and make him press the tip of the wand on my head.

"Grindelwald surrender now!." I look down and see Dumbledore and a couple of aurors waiting for my father to surrender. I see Ethan, August, Alexander and the rest of the society group waiting for something to happen. "Just know that no matter what you do your by yourself." One of the aurors yells out.

"Just do it get it over with and end this pain you've been causing me." I grab his hand even tighter to turn his focus on me.

My father grabs my cheek and placed a kiss on my forehead. I felt confused for a bit. "I rather cause you more pain." Just like that he pushed me off the cliff and for a moment I really thought he would surrender himself. I see a red flash from above and Jackson jumps off to grab me.

We fall but we don't exactly hit the ground but instead fall on top of people who tried to stop an accident from happening. I see a couple aurors make their way up towards my father.

"Ash." I look down at the hand wrapped around my arm. Jackson's shirt had blood stains all over. I quickly hovered over. "Jackson it's going to be fine just hold on." My heart began to ache even more now.

Jackson's eyes began to slowly close and I place his head on my lap. "Jackson look at me please!." His eyes wondered around until they finally looked at me , tears fell from the corner of his eyes and I wiped them off carefully. "I won't make it." I look at Ethan and he just completely froze. Alexander rushed over and held onto Jackson's hand and August followed.

"No you'll make it just hand on bud." Alexander held onto Jackson's hand even tighter.

Jackson chuckles, "bad guys never get a happy ending." A knot build up inside my throat. August could no longer help it and cried when he saw Andrew.

August got up and ran towards Andrew's body and Alexander felt hesitant. "It's fine go with him." He got up and ran towards August.

"Jackson.." my throat started to hurt even more. "Your not the bad guy." Jackson began to breath heavily.

"Shhh everything is going to be fine." I whispered to Jackson while brushing his hair off his face. But that didn't clam him down and began to cry even more.

The sky began to clear up and you could now see the stars. "Jackson look up at the stars." My voiced cracked. This exact moment reminded me of the night when I lost my sister and mother.

Tears fell down my face and I quickly clean them away with my sleeve. "Sis promise me you won't change for the worse after I leave."

I "Jackson your not going anywhere." I held onto his hand.

"Promise me."

I looked at him in the eye, "I promise."

Jackson pulls out his wand and changed my hair from white to my normal hair color. Slowly the white began to drain out and turn into black. "Much better." His eyes shut closed and all you could hear is his wand rolling out of his hands.

My heart broke and I began to sob. "You said you wouldn't leave me." I held on to his shirt tightly and picked him up to hug him. I cried even harder, I lost my brother and my best friend. "You said you wouldn't leave." I cradled him and just hoped he could still hear me.

I look up to see the aurors brings my father down and I quickly get up and storm over him. "Your a fuckin monster!." But before I can even put my hands on him Blasie and Sebastian pull me back. I was taken back that Sebastian showed up after our argument but that didn't matter at least not now.I fought to get out of their grip and anger rose over me when my father began to laugh. But he's was taken quickly away

"Let me go!." Both boy get their hands off of me.

I see Theodore, Cornelius Fudge and a couple other people who were there the night we did the unbreakable vow. "I'm done! With every single one of you!." I yell out in pure anger and I didn't care that everyone sees me crying.

Sebastian and Owen cover up Jackson's dead body and they start carrying it. Alexander and Axel start carrying Andrew's body as well. The rest of the members from the society, Ethan and Dumbledore began to walk back to the castle with us. We all stayed completely silent except me who was completely sobbing for the loss of both my brothers.

Sebastian held my hand tightly. Pansy held my other hand, Ivy and Rachel held onto Pansy's. Blaise put his hand on my shoulder and behind him, his brother Lucas put his hand on his too. Catherine put her hands on my other shoulder and we all walked like that. Nobody said a single thing, the night was completely silent. But that still didn't stop me from crying.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

40.8K 786 19
Rhya and her twin Marcal are most unlike the other students at Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; while everyone is celebrating the disappear...
4.1K 63 23
With Dumbledore gone, Aria, Harry, Ron, and Hermione must find and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes and eventually Voldemort himself. This proves to be...
388K 11K 21
Five years on from the Battle of Hogwarts where Lord Voldemort fell, Hermione Granger is revolutionising the Ministry of Magic where she works as Min...