Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

27. A Confession

10.4K 123 92
By swaylastories100

Hey guys I'm back to updating! I've edited this entire book and my other one my bestfriends with benefits (go check it out!). Sory for the longish wait, personal stuff has been going on, mainly mental health problems, and I've been having long periods off social media. Anyways I hope you guys had a great easter break (I go back to school in 3 days).

BQOTD:

What's your favourite social media app? (If you have any ofc)

Mine is probably tiktok even though it's getting quite toxic now sadly

Stay safe and enjoy the chapter! x

I stare at the message.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Theres no way that true. Maybe the chat last night finally triggered something and he dumped the bitch. Thank God he saw sense finally, even though I did say it quite harshly. I message Daisy back and put my phone away, processing it all.

Y: 'No way would he break up with Mia for me'

I get a response a few minutes later but dont bother to answer it. I suddenly get 4 notifications, one after the other, and sigh at my phone. Cant I just get some peace for once? It's the reason I'm here. I sigh and open my phone again.

Notifications:

Daisy (1)

Josh (4)

Of course it was Josh. What did he want now. I open Daisy's message first and it's a screenshot of a conversation with her and Josh.

J: 'Just wanted to let you know that I broke up with Mia, if you could tell Blair cause I dont wanna invade her personal space right now, x'

D: 'Oh wow I'm sorry Josh, is there any specific reason you guys broke up? You obviously dont have to tell me if you dont want to. I'm sure you can tell Blair yourself but I will tell her if you want, shes waiting for you to go to her x'

J: 'Blairs the reason we broke up. Not in a bad way but I snook into yours last night and we had a long talk and she made me realise alot of stuff, like how Mias with me for my money, not love and how awful I really was to her. I'll message her now thanks Daisy x'

I read the screenshot and smile. As soon Daisy knows I've seen the screenshot, she messages.

D: 'Is that enough proof that Josh broke up with Mia for you? Cause if its not then I dont know what is'

I smile and respond.

Y: 'At least he saw sense with Mia thank God, even though I was quite harsh about it. Also thanks for the clothes I've kind of stole cause I have none at yours lol x'

D: 'Yeah, not as good of a couple as you two would be, just saying lol. Its completely fine! I was obviously gonna let you anyway, do they fit ok? Also Josh told me he messaged you a few times, have you looked at them yet? x'

Y: 'Well of course you'd say that Daisy! Yeah they fit good thanks, no I'm lowkey scared to open them lmao x'

D: 'Oh go open them! It might be really good! Miss girl I'll come find you and open them myself if you dont'

I giggle.

Y: 'Alright fine give me a minute'

I tap off Daisy's messages and see 4 new messages from Josh. I take a deep breath and open them.

J: 'Hey I know you probably dont want me messaging you right now but I kind of just wanted to say thank you for the talk last night, you really opened my eyes to alot of things x'

J: 'Also me and Mia broke up, Daisy's probably told you by now but yeah if you didnt know x'

J: 'Also I kind of wanted to talk to you again, could you maybe come by the apartment this afternoon sometime? I'm in all day so come by anytime x'

J: 'If you dont wanna come then obviously dont x'

I smile at the messages. I can sense the nervousness through the goddam phone. I start to type a reply.

Y: 'Hey Josh, your welcome for the talk even though you snook through my window unannounced and scaring the crap out of me! Yeah Daisy told me you guys broke up and I didnt really believe it at first till she showed me screenshots of you guys chat. I'll come by the apartment in 15 minutes, see you soon xx'

Once I've hit send, I stand up and dust the sand off my shorts and crop top and grab my purse. I dust the sand off that too and go back up the stairs to my car. I get in and put my purse in the passenger seat next to me. I drive back into LA and park in the apartments underground car park. I leave my purse in the car and go up to my apartment. I knock and I hear footsteps. The door opens and Josh smiles at me.

J: 'Hey, thanks for coming'

I smile and he leaves the door open for me.

J: 'Where do you wanna talk? Kitchen, your room, my room, etc?'

Y: 'My room please'

He smiles and nods. We go into my room and I smile at it. I've only been away for the night but it was great to be back in my own room. I sit on my bed and crawl up to the top of it by the pillows. Josh sits at the end of the bed and I sit with my back against the glass window.

Y: 'So what did you want to talk about? Mist have been kind of important if you wanted to see me right away'

He smiles and nods.

J: 'Yeah I kind of think its important, so the talk we had last night, I came back here and went to bed but I couldnt sleep. To be honest Blair, I hate it when your not in the apartment at night. Like say your at a friends house for a sleepover or something and I know your not coming back for the night, I get worried for some reason. I dont know why but I just hate when your not here at night. For some reason I'm constantly worrying even though I know your safe at Daisy's and Liams or Rihannas or whoever's dorm in our group, I just hate when your not here.'

I look up at him.

Y: 'Is there a reason you hate it so much? I kind of find it cute'

He looks up and smiles.

J: 'You do?'

I blush, look away and nod.

Y: 'Yeah I kind of do,'

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until Josh speaks again.

J: 'I hate it so much cause as I said, even though I know your safe at anyone in our groups dorms, I just get really worried your not ok, like, when were here and I know your in the room next to me, I feel at ease that I know your safe and that I could kind of protect you if something happened.'

I smile at him and smile even more as I notice him blushing.

Y: 'Wow, my parents would have loved you'

He looks up at me with a massive smile, like a child in a candy shop.

J: 'R-really?!'

I smile even more and nod.

Y: 'If my parents were here, they would be working alongside your parents to get us two together, literally FBI work they would be. In their eyes your like the perfect boy,'

Josh laughs.

J: 'Cant see that happening but elaborate, why would I be the perfect boy in their eyes'

Y: 'You're respectful, doesn't do drugs, doesnt drink alcohol often, funny, kind, protective. A-and cute'

He looks up and smirks at the last bit.

J: 'Are you sure that's not you speaking the last part?'

I giggle.

Y: 'No! My parents would definitely think you were cute'

J: 'Were?! What's wrong with me now?!'

I burst out laughing and so does he.

Y: 'Oh give me a hug you twat'

He giggles and walks beside the bed to me. He bends down and hugs me really tight, which ends up in him sitting next to me.

Y: 'Got anymore confessions along with the fact you hate it when I'm not here with you?'

Josh lays his head on mine and I rest my head onto his chest.

J: 'Dunno, apart from the fact your really cute and pretty and gorgeous and funny and smart and the girl that my mom wants to have her grandkids'

My jaw drops at the last bit.

Y: 'Your kidding! Your mom hasn't even met me properly!'

J: 'Well the way I talk about you makes her think your an angel, even though your the complete opposite miss devil girl'

I giggle.

Y: 'I'm not that bad, be quiet'

He giggles and I feel him kiss my head.

Y: 'So where do we go from here?'

J: 'Honestly, I dont know,'

Y: 'What's your opinion, then I'll give you mine'

J: 'Um, kind of dont want yo say my completely honest opinion'

I look up at him.

Y: 'Why?'

J: 'Scared'

Y: 'Scared of what'

J: 'Scared you'll be mean about it'

Y: 'I would not be mean about whatever your honest opinion is, you can tell me anything'

J: 'Ok fine'

I smile and wait for him.

J: 'I kind of um, why am I so goddam nervous?!'

I giggle.

Y: 'Your cute when your nervous'

He smiles.

J: 'Thank you,'

Y: 'Ok stop avoiding it and tell me'

He rolls his eyes.

J: 'Aldighy calm down missy, I kind of what you to, um, you know'

I smile.

Y: 'I actually dont know,'

J: 'God are you that dumb Blair?! I want you to be my girlfriend'

He immediately goes silent and I take in what hes just said. I can tell the tension getting thicker as each second passes.

Y: ''D-do you really mean that?'

I feel him nod on my head.

Y: 'God Daisy and Liam would be screaming right now'

J: 'Mmmm, bet their both screaming minus the s now knowing them'

My jaw drops as I realise what he says and softly punch his chest. Josh giggles and I smile.

Y: 'Dont think your lying there, can i quickly message Daisy on what to do now cause i have no idea what to say cause I've never been asked out like this'

He laughs.

J: 'I dont mind,'

I reach over for my phone and realise my purse isnt there.

Y: 'Wheres my purse?'

J: 'I dont know, I dodnt see it on you when you came up'

I then remember I left it in the car and sigh.

Y: 'Left it in the goddam car'

Josh giggles.

J: 'Guess you'll have to make this decision on your own'...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
845K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
2.6M 64.2K 68
"I need you. I need to feel you, to be inside of you." August's voice darkened. He swiftly lifted me over his lap. "Please." He leaned up and kissed...
2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...