Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ā˜‘ļø
So are we ?ā˜‘ļø
A while apart ā˜‘ļø
A while apart 2 ā˜‘ļø
Fun time in live ā˜‘ļø
The Most awaited moment! ā˜‘ļø
D day šŸ”œ
Life with tae
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Innocent or clumsy???

351 33 3
By HaguaVenn

At last, he spoke.

"What is this??" He spoke.
I blinked my eyes innocently.......I couldn't understand a second.

"What's with your look, Hun?" He asked again and chuckled sweetly.

The kit was still in his hands he rolled it back and forth. He then passed it to his left hand and removed the cap that was supposed to be soaked with my excrete.
He even took it near his nose to smell it.........and gave a disgusting expression.

I just stood still frozen and was disappointed with his reaction. This grown-ass-brain have no idea what is this. HE DOESN'T KNOWS THAT THIS IS A PREGNANCY KIT WITH A POSITIVE SIGN! Duh!

"Is this supposed to be open.....why does this smell awful than shit!"
He spoke with his eyebrows knitted and his lower lips were sticking out.

"Is this a nail a filer.......do they produce in plastic too...... Ewwwwww! I can still feel the smell.....and why for some reason it feels familiar, Nevermind" He pecked in my lips and broke the hug. And walked to the kitchen. I was still stood as a hard statue. I hung my head down in embarrassment. HOW IN THE WORLD HE COULDN'T EVEN IDENTIFY A PREGNANCY KIT!! Not to mention that the kit didn't have any labelling about the results.

I followed him back to the kitchen he chugging in some apple juice from the fridge.

Then suddenly he acted shocked out of nowhere. His eyes widened and he nearly checked in the juice. He spatted in the rest juice and turned to my direction still his eyebrows arched. Wait......did he just realise what it was?? My ears were eager to hear his response

"Y/n is that a.........." He responded and paused for no reason he just stared right into my eyes. His whole body just paused for a second. "A thermometer?"

Again my heart dropped...........with disappointment, dissatisfaction, dismay and smiled at his innocence.
Did he lock himself from the outer world when he became an author?

He quickly sprinted to me when I didn't reply. He placed his palm on my forehead gently which was already chilled from the cool bottle.

"Are you suck dear?..........I should have stayed when you were throw up today" whispered in sad toned and pecked in my forehead. His thumb kept caressing my cheeks and his black oracle looked in my eyes "I shouldn't have left you home.....sorry!"

I still had no words.........I was impressed by his humbleness and love, I didn't to spoil the moment so I played along.

"I am fine now hun!........you should get a shower and eat first.....I made your favourite noodles, I just need some sleep!" I again whispered in the same tone. I could feel the smile curl up in his face. He looked relieved a bit.

"By the way why doesn't it shows digits......Isn't it a digital model?" He asked with a confused expression pull me closer to his waist.

I dunno what to answer to that question........if I reveal it will surely leave him disappointed once again. He always blames himself of not being a good husband for me. I can't repeat all over my lectures again. So I just let it slide.

"It's different!" I replied. But my heart spoke. He was still looking at me puzzled.
Then he gave up thinking about it.

"Whatever........you should rest! Your eyes says it!" He said when he himself is more tiered than me.

"Tae.....then what about you......I made you so,e black bean noodles. You should dig in and have a good rest!" His grew looked excited at the moment when I mentioned black bean noodles but he pretended to be least bothered.

He swiftly swung my body up in his both hands and he walked to our bedroom. He slowly landed me in bed.

At the moment a lot of thoughts were hitting my mind. He acts mature but he not always. Is he innocent or childish or foolish or clueless? Will he accept the responsibility as a dad?

I couldn't think any further when he again checked my temperature with his hands compared to his. He was thinking for a long time and then atlast said

"Hun, you don't have temperature now, but rest well........And....... I will try to make some soups for you"

I was melted by his innocence and affection but wait!!!
did say he making soup??? No! No. I just cleaned the kitchen.

"Tae!" I called him, He looked back " I just cleaned the kitchen"
He knew what I meant.

He then chuckled lightly to avoid the little awkwardness.

"Yeah....you will be fine! I will just eat my noodles and rest!" He said still with the chuckle.

After he left the room I slowly closed my eyes and was half asleep. I felt the bed sink after a while. Soon I was in his arms and his breath against neck. His fingers our vow ring intertwined with mine and it was always the last view every night before I fall in my slumber...........I knew that a big day is waiting for me tomorrow, to let him know about the life that we created.

It was 6, I woke up . I ain't any early riser in holidays but I woke up. Oh Yeah that little life in me made me do it. I instantly went to toilet to puke out though already my stomach is drained. I no more felt like to sleep again.

Okay so today is Sunday, so both me and tae were home. So I got another chance for our reveal for some reason I didn't wanted a direct reveal! Maybe I was just over watching the "pregnancy announcement" clips in YouTube, lol!
***********

So after a lot of crushing and squishing my last two brain cells, I got a plan for "My prego reveal trial 2"

I decided to display the the pic of the ultrasound of the baby that I got yesterday, in the TV when we settle to watch the weekend movie. It was more like a small ball that was called as embryo as they say in blurred grey screen with some numbers and alphabets at the top. I am so excited! I am sure tae can identify!

I was waiting for the clock to hit 5! The time we usually stream movies. I was even thinking of capturing the moment but dumb me, I didn't even find a right place to place the phone. Then I dropped that idea.

Tae was doodling even today. He was told that he will be working for atleast have a day...........this is the impact if you work from home, you never get some 'real holiday'.

I myself had some stuffs to search about the profile of my upcoming guests, not to mention I forced myself to work even on weekends.

At 4:50 pm

At last, at last. It time! I guess the time likes to play with me......it always flows slowly whenever I am waiting eagerly.

I closed my laptop and saved my notes in the file. I slowly walked to his work room. The doors were already open, so didn't mind to knock.

I stood near the door and cooed in a soft voice.

"Tae are you done with your doodle??"

He was sitting in front of the screen and filling colours to the figure. 

I was trying to peek into his screen eager all of sudden to know next episode in his comic series but he strictly prohibits it! He even tilted his computer screen to blind spots from the door.......he is perfect at some deeds.

When he saw me he smiled at me, he suddenly got up from the rollchair forcefully with enthu which flew back and hit the shelf and knocked out the ceramic piece with a crash. Not again!

"Congrats!!  you broke the last piece! You don't have anything to break at last" I scoffed

As usual he gave his boxy smile which always melts my anger.

"Honey! Spending time with my dearest wife is my prior. I am coming" he said and walked towards me.

"Are you sure Mr. Kim?!" I asked in a angry tone. I could clearly feel that he is ditching his works. So my motherly instinct was triggered.

Taehyung always finds a reason to skip his works though it's last day and sits up burning midnight oils. I always hate it. Yeah others wife complain that their hubby doesn't spend time with them, but we live in a different realm! I continued

"Tae you told you are gonna go live in insta tomorrow morning! If you do double shifts do you think your fandom can't notice it your weary eyes? Also dont wake me to do your make up this time!"

"Hmmmmm...... okay. Nothing much to do, will be there by 5:30" He said with a pouting smile.

"Fine"

I left the room

Wait what I have done. Shit! I was eagerly waiting for him to come but now! Ahhhhhh! K anyway he is gonna come. Just
45 MINUTES! YEAH JUST 45 MINUTES!

I was killing time by scrolling through my official insta page and answering my fans.

And at last it ended. Tae managed to finish his works on time......I told you he is perfect at some deeds!

"Hoonnnnnneeeeyyyyyy! I am back! So what to watch today"
Tae asked excitedly running and hopping on the couch with a jerk.

"mm... I already selected the movie." I replied trying to not smile madly of excitement.

I turned on our smart TV , In a flash it appeared in the black screen

I try to not laugh. Not to show any emotion. I was clenching my teeth's together try to not smile. I just stared at tae with widened eyes. I didn't know how wierd my face looked........did I mention my face muscle goes crazy at my peak emotions?

When he saw the screen his jaws dropped. He glanced at the screen with widened eyes. He turned.......pale. Why? I panicked again. His nostrils widened and he immediately started to sweat.......Oh Ghosh! what is with him now?

He spoke.
"Y..y..y/n."
He stared at me. Maybe he just shocked at the moment!

But then he did something unexpected
He then got up from the sofa , kneeled down near my legs
And took my hands into his.
"Y/n......"

now I feel the situation going wierd! What in the world is going in his head?!!

"I am s..so. Sorry!" He stuttered again

'Sorry?' why is he apologising for making me pregnant??!
I thought he was really wanting it..............don't tell me again he misunderstood!! What the....

"Y/n I am sorry I broke the tv screen yesterday while playing with VR!!! The controller skipped from my hand and hit the screen. But it was all good back then, but I didn't expect it go with cracked screen now. I am really sorry"

His irrespective talks to the situation left me dumb.......yes he did misunderstand.........NOT AGAIN!!!!!

I turned. Y head to the screen to see what's made him think that this is a cracked screen, But then I noticed a round crack right at the point where the embryo was displayed. Ok even the screen is cracked for real........cant his dumb mind identify it as a ultrasound?

I just stared at him with a blank expression, dissapounted and hopeless.

Next moment got up the sofa and rushed to our bedroom. He didn't follow me tho. I threw myself softly on the bed and screamed into the pillow.

Why? Why? Why me? Why did his brain turns off the mature mode at the right time!!! I just stared at the ceiling. I was angry at the second but next second I smiled at his misunderstanding. The way he looked like a kid when he confessed............ ok is this they call mood swing??

Maybe I should have just said him face to face. I was being dumb expecting a lot.

I was already tired and frustrated that I was with a almost grumbling stomach......I just drifted to sleep.

Taehyung pov:

Time: Previous day night

After a tiring fan meet I came home. I saw y/n still awake for me. Ah! I always tell her to not wait for me but she never obeys. She was sick today morning. I heard her puking today morning but she pretended to be ok when she came out.

Now she looked really weary like she lacked sleep walked weak. She mange to stumble to my arms and rested her whole body on me. I could already say that she is sick. She almost passed out in my arms before I woke her up. He looked me with those weary eyes. I now regret to leave her home though I knew that she was sick......I am stupid.

Out of nowhere she started to grin widely I was taken  aback for a minute. Did she take any wrong medicine?
She snaked one of her hands into her hood's pocket and took out a stick like..........nail filer?

But I really doubt so cause it didn't have any rough surface and do they produce in plastic tho?

But she just stood silent till I broke our hug and went to grab some drinks to before I loose my voice from soreness. She just walked back me with slow steps she still looked me with that sad look....kinda disappointed! Why?

Then it hit me........was that a thermometer?? Yeah she was trying to convey that she had a fever!! I know she wasn't happy deep down to leave her home alone. But I didn't notice any digits showing up, maybe just few lines but at the moment I didn't care about.

I dropped the juice in my hand and went to check her. Her eyes glow when I neared her. Poor girl suffered alone. I tried to check the temperature but my hands were chilled from the bottle.

Her eyes were red. She needed some sleep. So I slowly picked her and took to our bedroom. I softly landed her on the bed.

This girl always tire herself out. I decided to make some soup but she said she she just cleaned the kitchen.

Yeah I agree there isn't once I returned from cooking without staining the kitchen. Anyway she assured she will get fine. Also she made me  my favourite noodles. This girl takes care of me so well, for many years I have lived alone back in Korea making my own food and messing things up. But now I got a lovely wife! I hope I can make a perfect husband for her and I have always wished for that.

Time skips At 5:30 pm

When we sat for watching some movie for the weekend something stroke in my mind hard. I remembered three days ago I played with VR  boxing match!!.

I was losing the opponent so I stared to punch faster with my controller. But to my bad luck the controller slip from my hand flew to the TV and hit  it. I was panicked, when I checked the screen

It was cracked! I am screwed! I tried to turn on the TV to my luck it did work but it still had the crack at the middle bottom.  It wasn't visible much and it also didn't give any impact to clarity of the screen. So I let it go concealed that day. Even the next day  she used the TV it looked fine! So I just let it go

But today when she turned on the TV, the screen was covered with blurred grey sheet, with some wordings up which were probably error notice. And exactly at the cracked part it was surrounded with black patch. That's when I knew i totally fucked up!

I am out! Time to confess!!!
Then I babbled out everything to her. She was totally dissapointed in me. She then left the room. I would have been relieved even if she had scolded me. But abandoning me without a word makes me regret more.

I made her angry. I am totally a brat! why can't you be perfect even once. Ahhhhh! I didn't follow her to the room. I was scared to hell what if I go to the room and she triger her more. Maybe I should let it chill and then talk!

After an hour I entered the room. To my surprise she was already asleep. She looked adorable. I slowly sat near her. She didn't eat her dinner.

It wasn't the first time she slept without dinner. If she gets hungry she makes ramen at mid night and eats.

I saw her perfectly carved face and smooth skin. She is such a true beauty. I caressed her cheeks feeling her skin. I have always felt lucky to have her in my life and I have always wished to do my best for her happiness. But someway or the other I mess things up. Every girl wants her husband to perfect, but I ain't being one.
I slowly bend closer to her face and kissed her lips softly then slowly whispered slower than the wind.

"Y/n I am troublesome for you, pls forgive me........don't ever leave me!"

I knew her ears werent listening to my words. But I didn't say her for her to hear me ....maybe to just let out my worries.

Y/n pov:

At mid night

I woke up when my stomach growled! I woke up from tae embrace. He was sleeping peacefully. I recollected what happened in the evening and sighed. Should I try to say him directly tomorrow?
But still my heart says to try once more!

I left the bed without waking him up. My stomach was grumbling made some ramen.
I should have slept with empty stomach. I have Baby in there. I slowly caressed my bellly.

'Hey little tae don't worry I am sure that you dad will be happy for you. It's just that he is innocent. I am sure he will be a great daddy' I spoke to myself and that lil life.

I was thinking the whole time what to do next. May be this time I should just a little direct........like a letter?

I was slurping on my noodles as my brain was squishing again for any other ideas......but nothing hit me.

So I am finalised with letter method.......prego reveal trial 3!!! At least this should work.....I wish....I guess.

But for now let me sleep. Ah nowadays I feel more sleepy

In morning

"Ring..........wakie wakie...........Ring.............. wakie wakie"
Tae phone alarm rang.

Is he still asleep? Yeah he is! He is having a insta live fan meet today morning that he promised to meet the fans who couldn't meet in the one to one fan meet. But this lazy bones is still snoring!......I feel like his mother more than wife at times!

"Tae!" I kicked him "Tae wake up" I again kicked him, I myself still sleepy. He growled asking to give him to spare  5 more minutes. I yelled "you got the live!"

When he heard live. He woke up hurriedly and left. I say the time it was already 8:50 pm. He has live at 9. But he is now gonna shower. I gave him a dumbest and laziest suggestion

"Tae!! Don't waste your time under the shower.....Just grab some neat dress, Anway they can't smell you through the screen. Don't make your fans to wait." I shouted closing my eyes not even know whether he was listening. I know this is a bad advice, but need to be followed at times!

"Ok hun! Wake up lady! You gotta work!"

He replied back. He was already in his seat ready for the live. Didn't I mention him that I have day off today?

I guess he forget. I decided to sleep more when the morning sickness hit me again! I ran to the toilet and puked!
I made sure tae didn't caught me.

I didn't feel like to bury myself in the bed anymore.
Soon I got myself freshen up myself. I plannned to write a simple letter and give it to tae in after the breakfast.

I made breakfast while he was still in live, I quickly grabbed some pen and paper and jotted down whatever came in my mind. It wasn't impressive but anyway tae won't mind!

"Mr Kim
This is Mrs Kim reporting . More like a votes of thanks. I really thank you for introducing in to my life. Its my pleasure to have you as my husband. I thank you once again for it.

From the first day I knew that you are my
Mr. right. I usually never trusted in 'love at first sight' or 'soul mate' things.
But after meeting you it's proven to be true. In these past months living with you officially as a wife, was a really a turning point in my life.
3 years ago, 'marriage' had no clue of existence in my "to do" list. Cause I always felt that marriage 'conceals you from your freedom'. It was fixed in my mind that if I marry I will regret. But you broke all those walls and....... made me fall for you. I was really honoured for that. So in order to appreciate your presence in my life I award you the badge of becoming a

(Next page)

dad!!!"

Ha at last I finished the letter. I wrote the dad in the next page with dark markers. Perfect. No one can be so perfect as me. Suddenly I heard tae coming. I shifty there the paper under the desk.

"Hun! I just got a message, calling for a meeting" He scrolling through his phone with his pair of spectacles dangling down his nose.

"Didn't I submit all the works on time this week"
Yeah he is confirming with me about his work!

"Yeah you did" me trying to act calm not even sure whether he did.

"Then why are they calling for a meeting all of a sudden!" He annoyingly said and bounced on the couch beside me

"Then it should be some other stuff! They don't only call you for submitting your due right?" I spoke just blurting out word to calm him down. I then smiled he agreed to my Words and let out a sigh

I smiled. He then calmed down a bit.

"Tae breakfast is ready wanna eat??" I asked

"Yeah! My stomach is growling as hell"

He walked to the dinning table andvi followed him.

Soon I we started to dig in. He said he might be leaving at in 2 hours. Okay I will implement my plan.

After breakfast I quickly took the papers and pinned them fold them and put them in a envelope. Ok y/n it's time. As I slowly walked out, Tae suddenly started to speak.

" y/n they said that the car will be here to pick me up in half an hour. I don't know why they are urging me. And......" His eyes went down. " I will only be able to return by night, but I promise to be before dinner" he said worried.

" Gwenchana (it's okay)!" at the moment I didn't mind about his words cause I was too excited to think about it.

I managed to drag tae to the sofa. He was confused with my weird behaviour. I slowly took the envelope and gave it to tae.

He looked at me confused and opened the letter. He looked at me once again, he then slowly scrolled his eyes through my letter!
I could see his smirk on his lips.

"You wrote it like a report Ms. Jane" he commented with a mocking grin.

Yeah I too felt the same. I never wrote a informal letter to anyone maybe last in my school days as homework.

Whatever......he was smiling widely with the each line. I know him being an author, my writing doesn't match his standards. As he turned the page my heart raced up really fast.

But when he turned the page his page his gaze turned weird. I could see the words 'dad' clearly from the back.
Don't say me he couldn't understand that.

"Y/n......... I don't get you! Did you spell things wrongly wrong." He questioned puzzled.

"Absolutely not. Why what wrong with that" I was furious now. Why can't he get it.

"No offence hun, I was enjoying in the first page, but this page is kinda confusing me" he was kinda look worried he slowly slid down the second page in my lap.

There I saw the three words
b o b

instead of

d a d.

Wait what, what the heck is happening! I clearly remember writing the dad and how in the world did it become bob???

My mind was trying to calculate and understand the things were it went wrong but to my bad luck, from out came the loud honk. It's for tae probably from his company.

"Y/n I am sorry! I was really impressed and pleased by the first page but still can't get about bob. Maybe It's my stupid brain, And thank you.....i really like it!"
he said and was trying to smile in awkwardness

"And I should leave now! don't again wait for me if I am late. About dinner I might have in my company. I will try to come soon bye!!" I still stood there still blank and waved a bye. He pressed hi lips against mine bidding a goodbye and left.

When he left then it striked me!! I quickly took the last
At page and tilted it. I realised that.
.
.
.
.

I pinned the backside of the page!! The 'd' by lateral inversion became 'b' and because my handwriting sucks 'a' looked like 'o'. Wwwwwwttttttttttttffffffff.

How could I even do this. I was angry on tae for this!! I am a crazy b***c. How? How?  HHHHHHOOOOOOOOWWWW?? can I be so stupid. I spoiled it myself!! Even tae blamed himself!! Why!! Ahhhhhhh! Shit!

Calm down!calm down y/n! You are pregnant! It might harm your baby. I tried to take deep breath and chill myself! But do you think my inmates would forgive me?? Not at all.

The whole day was blank! I turned on the TV and watching at the blank screen with the mold crack at the bottom.

I didn't even smile at the for the sitcom. I don't know was it pregnancy or myself pushing me into this emotion.

I guessed j shouldn't have expected much......i ain't my YouTuber with a well planned life.
I will show him the report myself. Maybe I shouldn't have tried too much. I ate a simple lunch and killed time by searching some info of my next celeb to be interviewed again ate some dinner and slept.

Another dumb day

—————————————————————————————-

Ok I don't know how many were waiting for this part. But if someone were really eagerly waiting I am sorry to make it late. But this part is a bit less mg one. Nearly 3000 words

Thank you for choosing mr. clumsy. I will try to update next part soon . So stay tuned.

Congrats to my self. I hit a 100 readers. 

I am sorry if this is going boring, but I will entertain you in the upcoming parts. Pls support me!!

Vote and comment!!

Boreham 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...
303K 13.1K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
313K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...