INTO IT. . . besson

By -ADOREMARAIS

๐ผ๐‘๐‘‡๐‘‚ ๐ผ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—  ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข ๐——๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ." ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐ ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐š ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐ฒ๐š๐ฒ, ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—: ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ = ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ฒ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ฒ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ฒ

817 48 39
By -ADOREMARAIS

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{20th February 2020}

corbs🤍
sash you best be up
sasha
hey fake girlfriend

sash🥰
I'm up
I'm up the fuck
why the fuck are you texting me so early

corbs🤍
sash it's 11am-

sash🥰
that's early for me

corbs🤍
i- okay then
i guess I'll drink this lovely
iced coffee that i have in my car

sash🥰
you wouldn't dare if you want
to carry on living mr corbyn
matthew besson

corbs🤍
oh we're doing full names i see?
sasha cassandra thompson.

sash🥰
dick
i didn't think you would remember

corbs🤍
why wouldn't i remember
ANYWAY
I'm coming over k thanks🤪

sash🥰
ugh fine
you better not drink my coffee corbyn
or today will be your last day

corbs🤍
oh look at us being all cute

sash🥰
i know right?
couple goals🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

corbs🤍
I'm coming over now x
(read at 11:02am)

—SASHA was not surprised when she heard the knock at her door ten minutes after corbyn had sent his last text, a smile appearing on her face as she made her way to the front door of her home.

after doing their valentine posts they had posted on both of their respected instagram pages,

"fancy seeing you here." sasha said in a surprised tone, corbyn just giving her a shake of his head as he took a step into the girls home. before taking his shoes off, he handed sasha her iced coffee, the girl mouthing a thank you before directing her and corbyn into her living room, where they both took a seat on the central sofa in the room.

"so what brings you around my house corbyn? was the event we went to last night not enough for you?" sasha teased, a smile appearing on her lips as she waited an answer from the brunette boy beside her.

she took a sip of her iced coffee, the girl mentally falling in love with the drink she held in her hand each sip she took, corbyn seeing sasha admire her drink- making a smile appear on his face upon seeing her actions.

"well i was thinking we could go out, or stay in?"

"you know corbs you don't really need to do this- there's never any paparazzi around here- especially not in my fucking house i hope." sasha said, the two exchanging faints laughs before both simultaneously taking sips of their iced coffees.

placing his drink down on sasha's coffee table, he leaned back on the sofa, bringing his feet up to which allowed him to get more comfortable as well as being able to look at sasha with his full attention.

"ever wondered that i do just want to spend time with you sasha even when we aren't doing our dati- fake dating things?" sasha raised an eyebrow at corbyns words, the brunette boy just giving sasha a smile, him waiting for her to respond to his question he had just asked.

"well i don't need to wonder do i corbs? cause you do see me when we aren't doing our fake dating, pda shit." sasha said, giving corbyn's shoulder a flick, to which made sasha try to hold back her laughter upon seeing corbyn give her a glare, almost like he couldn't believe she just flicked him.

but that serious face didn't last long, the straight face corbyn had put upon his facial features having broke, a smile crawling onto his face in addition to him letting out a faint laugh. the contagiousness of his laugh making sasha too break out into a laugh.

"so what do you wanna do corbs?" corbyn was asked by sasha once the laughter between the two had died down. corbyn leaned forward, catching sasha's gaze, the girl not knowing what corbyn was doing, so she just showcased her signature smile his way.

"we can always go get lunch and i am in the mood to finally watch teen wolf and you sai-"

"-you can't watch it without me corbyn."

"you are such a fangirl for tv shows."

"fangirl supremacy i guess." corbyn laughed, shaking his head at sasha. the two sat in comfortable silence afterwards, sasha having nodded her head in agreement to corbyn's suggestion- her liking his idea.

"you know corbs, it's almost like we are actually dating with the way us two act."

"why don't we just then?"

"you what?" sasha said to corbyn's words- the look on both hers and his face showing that neither of them were ready for the words corbyn blurted out.

"you heard what i said."

"bold besson. you being a bold motherfucker i see?" sasha joked, leaning forward to give corbyn's shoulder a shove when corbyn grabbed her hand, preventing her from doing so.

"don't be annoying sasha."

"or what corbyn? what could you possibly do?"

corbyn raised an eyebrow to sasha's question, grabbing the iced coffee out of her hand to place it on the table next to his. this allowed for what he was going to do next, easier.

"what are you thinki-"

before sasha could finish her question, corbyn had began to attack her sides, initiating a tickle attack to fall upon sasha, the girl letting out loud noises of laughter, the girl proceeding to throw  punches at corbyn's hands to try and stop him from continuing to tickle her.

"cor-corbyn! stop it you little shit!" sasha said in between laughs, corbyn debating whether or not to stop, before he proceeded to carry on tickling her. "if i say we can go get food will you stop!?"

"maybe." corbyn whispered, lifting his hands up from where he had been tickling sasha's sides. seeing he had stopped, sasha proceeded to push his hands away, sitting herself up right as well as scooting away from corbyn.

"so can we go get food?" corbyn asked the girl sat before him, sasha nodding her head in response to his question. a bright smile appeared on his face, him grabbing sasha's hand, giving it a squeeze.

him doing this was not unusual for sasha to deal with, as whenever corbyn got happy over something with the boys, or that sasha said they could do something, he would always go to give her hand a squeeze- that being his way of telling the girl he was happy over what had happened.

"corbyn i don't understand why you still want to do something when we don't have to."

"well i want to." corbyn said with a shrug. "-and i also want to do this."

sasha furrowed her eyebrows, until corbyn leaned forward, bringing the girl into a kiss. at first sasha had no idea what he was doing, the girl having stiffened up at the fact of corbyn kissing her,

but that did not last long. corbyn feeling a sense of relief upon sasha returning the kiss he was giving her. he felt her hands wrap around his neck, bringing her closer to him.

he smiled against the kiss before pulling away to see a smile also present on sasha's face.

"so smooth corbyn. so smooth oh my-"

"you should have known i was smooth as soon as we did that first event."

"no i just thought you were a overconfident asshole."

"really?"

"oh yeah. totally." sasha said in a sarcastic tone, corbyn bringing the girl into his arms. sasha felt corbyn try to put her in a headlock- this being another thing the two often did to one another when they often teased one another.

"come on let's get food."

"i might just have to date you for real corbyn just because of your love for food." sasha commented, corbyn giving the girl a smile before grabbing her hand, pulling both him and her up from her sofa.

"well whose stopping you?"

"no one."

"exactly. so why don't you?" corbyn asked, him having a serious look on his face as both him and sasha placed their shoes on their feet.

"because corbyn, it just won't work."

"you don't know that. why don't we just try it, i mean we are fake dating anyway, so it's not like anything is going to really change." corbyn commented, sasha looking at the brunette boy- many thoughts running through her head.

he did have a point, it would not make that much of a difficult as they were fake dating anyway- so the most it would do is make it easier for them to do this 'fake dating' that their managers wanted them to do.

"let's just enjoy today, give me time to think."

"take all the time love."

"don't- you know that word is my weakness."

"so why do you think i say it?"

"oh shush corbyn."

AUTHORS NOTE
i know i know it's been a while
but i am getting back into it all of this
so, get ready for more updates hehe🤪

stay safe, stay hydrated!
ily ily ily🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.9K 52
โœฏ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐—ผ๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐œ...
4.9K 170 18
โyou deserve so much betterโž โ” in which he must find a runaway bride
31.5K 1K 25
-๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ -peachysea...
7K 380 18
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...