V is for Virgin, & That's Wha...

Por kimpyvon

Gabriella's a virgin because of many reasons - One is because of her love dedication to Aiden, the school's b... Más

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 2
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 3
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 4
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 5
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 6
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 7
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 8
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 10
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 11
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 12
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 13
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 14
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 15
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 16
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 17
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 18
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19.1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 21
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 24
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 25
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 26
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 27
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 28
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 29
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 30
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 31
Epilogue

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 23

3.2K 175 28
Por kimpyvon

Gabriella

Aiden is my boyfriend.

I clicked my tongue, as I tried to say it a few more times, as it is still unbelievable and I really liked the sound of it. Being Aiden's girlfriend that is.

It's been days since then, and I haven't spoken to Ashton about it yet, but today, I swear, I am going to break the news to him.

Aiden seems to notice how uncomfortable I am getting and slung his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "What's up?" He asked, with that deep voice of his' I love.

"I have to tell Ashton today." I firmly stated making Aiden grunt while mumbling something incoherent, as he slowly removed his arm around my shoulder. Is it just my imagination or I have a feeling Aiden is jealous?

"Are you jealous?" I cocked my head to the side, slightly amused that Aiden could be jealous and it's really cute.

"I'm not." He snorted, and it is pretty obvious he is not happy with the fact that I'm going to talk to Ashton again. "Go ahead and talk him."

"I just have to tell him about us, okay?" I smiled warmly, as I slowly kissed his cheek to say my goodbyes. "There's Ashton. I have to go chase him now." I say, pointing to Ashton at the end of the hall near the lockers.

"Whatever." Aiden rolled his eyes then dismissively waves off. I know he's not happy but I'll deal with him later.

As I spotted Ashton at the end of the hall, something was tugging my heartstrings. I know I have to atleast tell him about Aiden and I but suddenly, it's as if my feet is glued to the floor, and I couldn't move. As soon as he closed his locker door shut, our eyes met. We just stared at each other for a while and my mouth opened and closed, because I really don't know how to approach him.

I know I was going to hurt him, but the thought of hurting him is too painful since he's become a really good friend of mine, and I can't have that.

I slowly walked up to him, as he was frozen in his place as well upon seeing him, and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his shoulders stiffen, and I mumbled that I miss him before letting go.

"So..... I have to tell you something very important.." I bit my lip as I played with my fingers.

"What? That you and Aiden are together now?" He replied with a saracstic tone in his voice. 

"You knew?" I gasped.

"Well, it's not hard to tell seeing as both of you have grown close these past few days. The only times I see you in campus is when you're hanging around with him." He replied, his gaze trailing elsewhere.

"Look, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize." He cut me off, his voice softening. "I understand you like him, and as much as I really like you, I can't do anything about it."

My voice caught up my throat, as I struggled on holding in the tears starting to form in my eyes. Ashton's an amazing guy, and seeing him this hurt, is tearing me apart too.

"I hope we can remain friends...." I managed to say in a whisper, but still audible enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, just give me a few days.." He sighed, "I needed time alone."

As I watched his retreating back in a distance, there was a sudden pain in my chest I could not comprehend. I shrugged it off and went to class.

~

As lunch time rolled around, I spotted Lianna and Seth on one table, being all lovey dovey. I haven't seen both Aiden and Ashton all throughout my classes and I don't really mind since I needed time to think and be away from both guys.

With my lunch tray on hand, I walked towards Lia's table and sat there with a groan.

"So what's up? And where's your boy toy?" Lianna teasingly asked, although there's a hint of amusement in her voice.

"I'm not in the mood.." I scowled back, biting into my burger.

"Jesus, Gabriella. What did that fuckboy do this time?" Lianna asked, rolling her eyes.

"Language!" I gaped at her.

"God, you're starting to sound like my mom." Lianna laughs, "Anyway, seriously though, I heard you already spoke to Ashton?"

"Who told you?" I asked in shock, hoping she did not see the scene that unfolded a while ago.

"Well, he looks pretty heartbroken in Biology." Seth answered.

"Oh god, this is all my fault." I started, not realizing I was already sobbing.

"You're so overly dramatic." Lia sighed, pushing her lunch tray away in disgust. "What did he say?"

"To give him time." I replied in a clipped voice, as I poked my salad with my fork, suddenly losing my appetite.

"Well, that's expected." Lianna says, "So how do you feel about it?"

"To be honest, I don't know. That's why I'm pretty relieved i haven't seen both of them after that incident since it left me really confused. I don't know, when my conversation with Ashton ended, it really hurt me. And I feel like, his absence is something I won't be accustomed of." I replied.

"Well, you were fine days without seeing him." Seth pointed out making me glare at him for his very philosophical remark.

"It's different, okay? This time feels as if I'm saying goodbye to him." 

"Could it be.... you have feelings for Ashton and only realized it at this late stage?" Lianna squealed in delight. As you can remember, she is not really a fan of Aiden.

"That couldn't be it.. I can't love two people at the same time." I say in retort, although now I'm getting so confused I don't even understand myself.

"Who says anything about love? What I'm saying is, you could be feeling attraction to the both of them and what you feel for Aiden is just.. I don't now, infatuation." Lianna explained.

"I don't think that's it...." But I have this unsettling feeling that what Lianna said could be right. Why was I so affected? Ashton just needed time. It's not like he told me he's going to disappear from my life forever.

As on cue, a bunch of guys and girls crowded to the center and Lianna being the curious cat she is, dragged me and Seth from our lunch tables all the way to the crowd.

And I could not believe what I saw.

"Say it again, you bastard!"

"I don't love her!"

I hear another sharp punch thrown across the face of a certain brown haired boy.

I don't love her...

I don't love her...

I don't love her...

His voice echoed across the whole cafeteria.

"You....!"

"Why do you care so much anyway? It is just a bet, okay?! Why are you getting so worked up!?"

Again, another punch was sent and this brown haired boy stumbled a bit without a fight.

As I see the picture unfolding beneath my eyes, I could not help the tears slowly streaming down my cheeks. I felt Lianna's strong arms wrap around me, as Seth tried to pull me back the crowd but I won't budge.

I stood there in silence, slowly walking up to the two boys causing a scene infront of me.

They slowly turned to gaze at me and both of their expressions changed.

"Gabby..." 

"Gabriella...."

"What bet?" I asked as I faced this certain brown haired boy.

"I can explain...." He says, his voice cracking.

I clenched my fists, shocked, disappointed and hurt.

"So you don't love me and all of this is a bet." I spat, my tone icy.

"Look I didn't but I-"

But before he could stand up and explain whatever he has to say, I ran as fast as I could away from them. I heard both of their voices calling out my name but I didn't budge.

Aiden doesn't love me. He never did. It's all just a bet.

Yes, that certain brown haired boy is my EX-boyfriend. And the guy who he has a conflict with is Ashton.

I needed to run as fast as I could. I needed to escape.

From Ashton, from Aiden, from everyone.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands, sniffling, as I slowly tried to catch my breath, picking up the shattered pieces of my heart alone, all over again.

The same heart that was broken by the same brown haired guy I met five years ago.

**

Okay, I have to apologize for the super late update, I know, it's been really long, but as you can see, there was an incident.

An incident of writer's block, and I guess I needed time to sort out my life right now.

I've been in college for two years, almost three now, and sad to say I really got no time to spend in writing, which is such a shame.

Nonetheless, I could say I am back temporarily. Or for the time being.

I know the ending is quite crappy but trust me, I really do have something in mind so, please please please stay with me. 

The poll is still ongoing: Aishella or Aidella?

I know everyone hates Aiden right now, but there is an explanation for that so stay tuned!

Love lots, kim :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Familiar Por izzie57

Novela Juvenil

3.8K 137 20
Arabella is a girl of reason. So she doesn't usually depend on the idea of fate. Until the day she goes to a hockey game and sees the guy she saw at...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
129 1 15
Summer has just arrived, so has Gabriella's license and Maddie's urge to party. Gabriella had never gone to a party, let alone drank alcohol before...
42.8K 776 45
"the moon's beautiful isn't it?" She asks pointing at the sky, I smile "yes, yes it is, it's so beautiful that I can't even fathom to look away from...