one shots cuz i was bored (Lo...

By jqxqxqx

It's just some stories that pops up in my head, i dunno if you'll like it but if you do, please do tell. It's... More

Living together(Cate and sandy)
just fluff(lou and debbie)
third party (cate and sandy)
illicit affairs (1)
Beach getaway (1) (lou and debbie)
illicit affairs (3)
beach getaway (2)
greetings

Illicit affair (2)

637 23 4
By jqxqxqx

Cate's POV

I look out the window of the plane, where you can see the beautiful city of New York below.

"Hey, you alright poss?" Andrew asked as he held my hand softly. I nodded and smiled in response.

The plane arrived at the airport and we were taken to the hotel shortly after we arrived. Arriving at the hotel, we walked to the lobby and asked for our room.

"Reservation for Cate Blanchett?" I asked to the lady in the lobby.

"Here you go Miss Blanchett." 

I smiled at the lady and grabbed our key cards. (I dunno what it's called) We walked to the elevator and went to our floor. We reached our floor and we started walking to our room.

"1114, 1115, 1116 aha! Here we are, 1117." Andrew said as he opened the door, I was about to get in when the door across our room opened and I quickly turn around to see Sandra.

"Oh, hi." She said surprised.

"Hey." I replied.

"Poss are you coming?" Andrew called from inside the room.

"Uh, yeah." I smiled once more at Sandra before going in my hotel room.

__________

The next morning

Eealier today, Andrew flew back to London because his work was there. Now I'm on my way to meet with the whole cast for a small reunion, as I open the door Sandy was in front of me, and she looked like she was about to knock.

"Oh! Hi, how can I help you?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but can I use your hotel phone for room service, I kinda locked myself out of my room." She said sheepishly.

"Not a bother at all, please come in."

"I'm really sorry, I know you're going to the party already."

"It's really not a bother, I'm sure they can wait."

She smiled and headed to use the telephone. After about a minute the call ended. "Thank you so much." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course." I replied.

"Where is Andrew by the way?"

"He flew to back to London this morning. He was needed for a play and also the kids." She didn't reply anything but I heard her mutter a 'Oh'.

She was about to say something when my doorbell rang. "It must be the room service." She said and stood up.

"Yeah." I replied and walked her to the door. When we reached the door she opened it and a man was outside handing her another key for the room.

"Thank you." She said to the man before he left.

"Thank you again." She said looking at me her brown eyes meeting mine.

"You're welcome." I said smiling at her and rubbing her shoulders, she put her hands on top of mine and carressed it softly as she looked me in the eyes.

"How are you going to the party?" She asked removing her hand from mine and I removed my hands from her shoulder.

"A taxi, I don't have a car here so."

"I'll give you a ride then, we're going to the same place anyway."

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do, and it wouldn't be a bother because were headed the same place."

"If you insist."

"I sure do insist." She said and finally walked to her door opening it. "I'll just go grab my purse and we're heading out."

"Okay." I said smiling at her, not long after she came back with a purse.

"Let's go." She said I nodded and we walked towards the elevator.

_________

At the party

Everyone was here enjoying the party, we've already had a few drinks. All night my mind was pre-occupied by Sandra, she was laughing and chatting with people in the room so was I, but every now and then I would glance at her. I walked to a table filled with glasses of champagne, I grabbed another one, probably my fourth of fifth glass.

"Cate." I hear someone call my name. I turn around to see Sandra.

"Heeey, Sandyyyy." I said a a bit drunk.

"Looks like somebody had a lot of wine." She said trying to get the wine out of my hand.

"Ah ah ah, this is mine." I quickly finnished the whole glass of wine in my hands. "I'm gonna get another one." I said and walked away stumbling a little.

"No you are not, that's enough." She quickly grabbed my wrist and stopped from reaching the table.

"Nooooo, Annette." I whined trying to get out of her hold, but I was too drunk to succeed.

"Hey guys." Sarah approached us who was also drunk

"Hey Sarah, I'm driving Cate home." Sandra said.

"But I don't wanna go home yet."

"But you have to."

"Ugh fine." I sighed "really enjoyed the party Sarah, bye Paulson." I gave her a kiss on the cheeks and then we said our goodbyes to the rest of the people left.

Sandra's POV

It was bit hard making Cate walk out of the building and get inside the car. She was really drunk. When she finally get inside the car, I went to the drivers seat. I started the car and drove home. The radio was turned on and a song started playing.

*illicit affairs by taylor swift plays*
(I ain't typing the lyrics anymore, sorry)

"This song again." I heard Cate mutter.

I looked at her weirdly as she had her eyes closed and her head resting against her chair. I listened to the song as it played on the radio. We arrived at the hotel not long after.

"Catherine we're here." I said as I turn off the car, no response, I looked at her and she was sleeping. "Great." I muttered. I walked out of the car grabbing my things and walked to Cate's side. I opened the door and started waking her up. "Cate... we're here... Catherine..." after a few tries a soft moan came from her lips and her eyes fluttered open. Our face were a few inches away from eachother and her eyes were looking right thru mine. There was silence for a few seconds and then she started leaning in. Before I could stop what was about to happen she was already kissing me, I wanted to pull away but by heart and body was betraying me. She placed her hands on both my cheeks caressing it softly, I sighed and kissed back softly. The kiss was filled with unsaid "I miss you's", uncertainties and a few tears.

Cate softly pulled away, her forehead against mine, "I miss you..." she whispered against my lips "I love you still."

"Your drunk." I said, she wiped a few tears away from my eyes.

"Even if I'm not, I love you still." She looked in my eyes and smiled softly. A few more tears came out of my eyes.

__________

I successfully brought Cate up to her room. She was now dressed in her pajamas as she slept in her bed. She looked so peaceful and calm. I stood on the side of her bed just watching her like a artist watch a painting by great painters, they look with admiration and wonder.

"Stay." I heard a whisper that brought me out my thoughts.

"What?" I replied baffled.

"Stay." She repeated, seating up from her bed.

"I-I I can't."

She stood up from her bed slowly and walked in front of me. She snaked her arms around my waist and pulled me close to her. She placed her head on my shoulder and her hands were still tight around me. I placed my left hand on her shoulder and the other on ger head, caressing it lightly. I rested my head against hers as I inhaled her vanilla scented shampoo. We stayed in that position for a bit, not wanting for that moment to end.

"Please, stay" She said barely a whisper.

"Okay, I will." I replied nodding my head, as we broke the hug but her arms stayed on my waist.

"There's extra clothes on that dresser. You can change if you want." She pointed at the dresser in front of the bed and I just nodded. I changed my clothes inside the bathroom, while Cate went back to bed. After I changed I got out of the bathroom wearing Cate's clothes. Looking at the bed, Cate was already asleep, I climb under the covers and laydown beside her. As soon as I lay on the bed, Cate placed her arms on my waist and snuggled closer to me.

"Cate?" I called softly looking at Cate's face that was illuminated by the light from the window.

"Hmmm..."

"Did you really meant what you said? And will you remember it tomorrow?"

"Mhmm..."

"Okay, I love you too."

I faced Cate and kissed her forehead. I closed my eyes and drifter off to sleep.

___________

Yel-oooo, i don't know if ud like me to continue this or just leave it like this???? I can make another part of this but I'll make it short, 500-600 worss maybe??? Should i do it??

Anyway, thanks for reading, take care:))

-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.1K 25
Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps of an orphanage. How will she accept her...
7.9K 209 58
I know everyone is writing one of these but I wanted to give it a try
3.8K 209 11
Debbie ran away from home and tells her story...if there wasn't her love Lou.
5.2K 245 6
Or, 5 times people watched them dance and 1 time they didn't. I know these are usually uploaded as a oneshot but it turned into a 10,000 word fic so...