Beach getaway (1) (lou and debbie)

Happy mothers day to ya'll moms. Got a new story for y'all and im working on a part 3 of illicit affairs, it's almost done. Do u want me guys to post it or not????

Anyway, enjoy

__________

"Baby can you put sunscreen on my back?" Debbie said as she lay down on her stomach and Lou was sitting beside her.

"Sure." Lou said grabbing the sunscreen bottle and put some on Debbie's back. "Let's go swim after this."

"Okay sure, but put sunscreen on your body too and your face."

"But it's so sticky."

"Jusy do it Lou, I don't want you looking like a tomato after this, I'm sure you don't want that too."

"Fine."

Debbie sat up, giggling lightly at Lou. Lou looked at her sharply as she applied sunscreen all over her body, Debbie laughed at her even more.

"There all done." Lou said closing the bottle of sunscreen and putting it aside.

"Thank you baby. Now yours." Debbie said kissing Lou's cheeks. Lou reluctantly faced her back to Debbie so she can apply sunscreen on her back. After her back, Debbie gave her the bottle so she could put some on her other body parts and her face. "All done?"

"Yep, now let's swim."

"Okay, let's go."

Both of them walked to the water and Lou was the one who reached the shore because she was running, while Debbie walked slowly enjoying what's infront of her. Lou was wearing a yellow bikini, that Debbie insisted for her to wear because she wanted to wear a suit before they left. As Lou ran her ass was exposed, and Debbie couldn't take her eyes off it. God she's so hot, Debbie thought but quickly shook it off when she heard Lou calling her.

"Debs hurry!" Lou shouted she was already under water and Debbie was still at the shore.

"Coming!" Debbie slowly went in the water, then suddenly a huge wave came that made Debbie loose balance. "Lou!" She shouted before she fell down on her but and the wave slapped her face.

Lou was laughing hysterically since she wasn't affected by the wave, and saw how Debbie fell on her butt. She looked at Debbie who was still sitting on the shore and her face was completely wet and sand was all over her too, she was giving Lou a sharp glare.

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't help me here!" Debbie again shouted at Lou who was already at neck level underwater.

"How are you gonna kill me if you can't even get in the water?" Lou retorted wich made the brunette more mad.

"Fuck you, I'm going back to the hotel." Debbie stood up on her feet and started walking back to their things.

"Oh come on, baby, I was just joking! Comeback here!" Lou who was still smiling swam towards the shore and run after Debbie. Debbie just kept walking and Lou followed after her. "Debbie..." Lou held her wrist to stop her from walking.

"What?!" She snapped.

"Honey, I'm sorry. You just looked cute when you fell, so I laughed, and it was kinda funny too." Debbie rolled her eyes at Lou's last words, and Lou just laughed. She pulled Debbie close to her and hugged her, their wet bodies touching. Debbie gasped lightly at the sudden touch of their body, she could feel Lou's boobs on hers and also their tummy's. Thank god I'm already wet, Debbie thought. If Debbie didn't got wet by the water earlier then there would be a spot on her bikini right now.  She was very much turned on just by the hug. Lou on the other hand was feeling the same way as Debbie, she could feel her heart beat quickened and her tummy had many butterflies. The familiar throbbing in between her legs was present too, she couldn't help it. Debbie in her bikini and their bodies pressed together, how could she not get aroused by this? But they were bestfriends, so she shouldn't feel that way.

"Okay, I forgive you but, you have to carry me from here to the hotel." Debbie pulled away slightly from the hug, her hand rested on Lou's waist.

"Deal." after saying that Lou picked up Debbie bridal style and Debbie squirmed and giggled. Lou started walking with a giggling Debbie on her arms. Debbie's were around her neck, holding onto it. Debbie's squirming was stopped when Lou put her down.

"What are you doing? Why did you put me down?"

"Baby, we need to pack our things first."

Lou started putting their things inside the bag that they brought earlier. She also put one of the shole around her waist.

"I'm done. Here hold this." Lou handed Debbie the bag, in wich she took. After Debbie took the bag, she quickly lifted the brunette again.

"Lou!" Debbie squirmed again under her touch.

"Stop moving or I might drop you."

"Your tickling me."

"I'm not tickling you, your just ticklish."

They talked while Debbie was still in Lou's arm. Lou noticed that Debbie was lighter than before, and her body was a bit thinner. They reached the hotel, and Lou put Debbie down on the ground. They walked inside the building. Debbie reached for Lou's hand intertwining their fingers together.

"Baby, when I was away on California. Did you eat?" Lou asked, softly looking at Debbie with much concern.

Debbie who was pressing the button on the elevator looked back at Lou, "Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Nothing." Lou smiled and squeezed her hand softly.

The elevator dinged and they get inside.

_________

I'm gonna make the chapters shorter so I can update often.

-j