His Last Choice

Galing kay LoveScripter

[BOOK 1] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... Higit pa

Before Reading
His Last Choice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 34

77.8K 2.1K 127
Galing kay LoveScripter

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

Last night Soren was unbelievable.

His mouth was on a roller coaster, seeking turmoil and distraction.

I was tired out by him that today I woke up midafternoon from the lack of sleep.

"Then when I was 13 I got my first girlfriend," He lay right next to me on the soft comfy bed with his arms folded behind his head.

For the love of...

The past half hour since I woke up, plus the four hours after we got back from his surprise proposal, Soren declared that we needed to get to know each other in a personal level, since technically we got engaged within only a month of knowing each other-that's without officially dating.

"How about you, who was your first boyfriend," He plopped onto his shoulder with his palm against his right cheek, facing me. I scanned the ring on left hand finger and smiled at how perfect it laid there.

We can be super romantic one moment, then annoying one another the next.

Ashamed to tell him I never had a boyfriend in my entire life's existence, I say, "How many girlfriends have you had up until now?" 

the bed creaked as he shifted uncomfortably. "Don't change the topic, I asked you first." He persisted.

He probably had a lot of women flocking to him, I thought angrily.

His hand pulled me closer under the blanket so that my side went against his hard chest. Our body heat interspersed until we were the same temperature; it felt like heaven being in his arms. 

He wasn't going to let me go until he got the answer he wanted.

"I didn't have one okay" I mumbled into his shirt hoping it was muffled enough for him not to hear.

please don't make me have to repeat myself.

Feeling intimidated by Soren's pestering and clingy affections, I pulled the sheets over my head to hide my flushed face.

I dared to peak under the covers after he didn't move and Found myself eye to eye with his yellow eyes beaming in amusement.

His hands on my waist began to tickle me. "SOREN, Soren, Stop it you jerk!" I said laughing. 

His hair, a sexy mess on his head that fell over his forehead, his shirt wrinkled and displayed a breathtaking view of his lower abs.

"It relieves me that I'm the only guy to see this cute smile on your face!" He pinched my cheek between his fingers and kissed the top of my head. "I will be the first of your many firsts!"

He rolled us so that I was on top of him, our legs tangled together.

"Soren" I said nervously.

"What is it my beautiful, fiancé? Did you hear that? Fi-an-ce, I love saying it!" Again I blush bright red, hiding my face into his chest. He smelt so good; I was drunk from embarrassment and overstimulation. If I were a train, I'd be steaming.

"Soren can you please just shut up?" I mumbled. 

"No can do babe." He snuggled his nose into the space between my neck and shoulder. "I never thought I'd end up in love, mated and shackled to one girl in less than two months." He held me tighter until my chest pressed on him making me uncomfortable.

"'Shakled to one girl'...eh?" What's that supposed to mean?

"Nothing...I just never imagined to be this in love." He awkwardly grinned.

"Nice save." I smirked.

***

3 days later...

Soren and I were just about to leave when I remembered Mandy was going to come over for our private chat.

"Peyton?" I turned around and saw her standing by the empty entrance hallway.

"Good morning, how are you and the family?" I asked, gesturing her to sit down.

She nodded. "Alright, we're still working out a few family issues. Martha's reacting well to the news about her dad and she told me herself that she doesn't want to be mentioned of her biological father...that's a relief to myself...um...Where is Soren?" She looked past me expecting Soren eavesdropping somewhere.

I stood across from her and handed her a mug of coffee, "He is putting our stuff onto the boat."

"Oh" She mumbled uneasily. "Thanks for this" she meant the coffee.

"I would really like it if you and your family could come home with us." I said flat out.

She almost chocked on her drink, "You're joking right? Your father will put me straight to the death penalty once I step on his land!"

"No, he wouldn't, not unless he has evidence that you were involved in the murder of my grandparents."

"I was!" She cried out, settling her mug on the table before she could spill it from outrage.

"Indirectly you were, but it wasn't your fault and you weren't involved in the ploy of rogues." I told her.

"You stubborn girl. Still, I can't go." She fixated on the ground not wanting to make eyes contact with me.

Many people in my pack had once told me that my eyes were replicas of my father's; 'I was his carbon copy' they claimed when I ever got frustrated and took my anger out on them.

"You can't, or you won't?" I said in a grave tone that made the room subside into silence.

"Would it be pathetic if I said, I won't?"

I shook my head. "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. I read that from a book in my father's library. At least you are able to tell me what's holding you back; it shows there is still some courage left in you. Do you really want to stay here in hiding?"  

Her face blanked in expression.

"Peyton, the boats ready" Soren said walking in.

"Okay" I responded and then waited for Mandy to answer.

She didn't.

I got up and turned towards Soren waiting by the back door. "I'll be going then. Say bye to the kids and your husband for me. Soren and I appreciate your hospitality for taking care of us during this trip."

She abruptly got up from her seat and scattered to my side grabbing my shoulder. "Do I still have time to decide?"

There was hope coated in her eyes. I smiled, "Call me anytime" I took the pen that Soren had left on the table last night while we were listing down the names of our pack members to see which one of us could memorize the most.

A game which I won of course.

"It is alright if I write my number on your hand?" She nodded.

I wrote it down and as soon as the ink dried Soren took my hand, "See you Mandy, by the time I see you again you'll probably an old hag by then."

"You ungrateful punk, to think I feed you good quality food this whole week! Next time I should serve you mashed potatoes!" She joked, not a trace of emotion she had on before. 

"See you Mandy." Soren dragged me by the arm and that's all I could tell her before Soren took me over his shoulder to the boat.

"Why the heck are you in a rush?" I asked him, secretly staring at his butt while he had me in an uncomfortable position.

"The sooner we get home the faster I can officially claim you as my mate and we can get legally married."

When we arrived back to my pack house, the ISTAS territory, we were welcomed with a wall of scrutiny.

"We'll this is a surprise" Sam commented seeing Soren's hand around my waste.

Jackie smiled at me and I was glad to have as my focal point of happiness with the numerous pairs of eyes in the room.

"Welcome back" my dad walked forward and took me from Soren's hands to give me a warm hug.

"How was the trip?" Mom stepped up to give me a hug too, actually saving me from my father who wouldn't have let go.

Soren immediately took my hand as soon as my mom let go.

Mom never took her eyes off us as soon as she saw that slight intimate exchange and when she spotted the ring on my finger she squealed as loud as a emergency siren.

"Double wedding!" She sang, hopping up and down making her wavy hair float on air as she whizzed around the room like a person high on caffeine.

"What?" Dad said clinching his teeth. The scar on his eye looked as if it would open up from his deep cringing.

"Shut up Ivan don't ruin this for me!" Mom yelled.

"You're getting married too" Ash rushed to my wedded finger and examined the jewelry.

"That's really pretty" Jackie said. "Congrats you guys" I almost teared when she said it.

"Thanks" Soren answered for the both of us because my throat chocked.

Tay stood right next to her not saying much, but smiled when I glanced at her.

"Matt proposed to Alex" Jackie told me.

I pretended to look surprised,"OH my Gosh, really?!" Mom snickered obvious that I was acting.

"Yeah, he did" Sam spat.

Suddenly I felt sorry for Ryan, I have a feeling Sam will be hounding for a proposal.

"So what else have I missed?"

Tay, this time spoke up. "Ash broke up with her bad boy."

"You big mouth" Ash yelled.

Soren chuckled.

"Good residence" dad muttered.

"It was just a mistake, he didn't really stood me up. He was just late for our date!" Ash turned red.

"Honey, stop defending him. He was never your mate and I had felt that way since the beginning." For the first time, I think that was the only great advice I ever heard Sam give to our siblings.

"We will go to my room now" I said feeling weird. My family stopped and stared as both Soren and I climbed the stairs.

I was half expecting Dad to stop us but oddly enough he stayed where he was.

I needed to talk to him about Mandy soon, but how?

"Their still watching" Soren whispered bending down so that his breath ticked the back part of my ear.

"Don't tell me" I grained. Pulling him faster.

"Oh my lovely FIANCÉ!!!" Soren exhaled in a loud booming voice. "You are the Cleopatra to my Anthony! I would kill for you!" He snickered kissing me on the top of my head just to get a kick out if the small audience watching us.

"Oh Romeo" mom yelled from down the stairs. "Ivan, why can't you be as romantic?" I heard her exclaim.

Dad groaned, making Soren snicker.

"When will your dad learn that I'm too good to be true?"

"When you grow a brain and show him him how serious you can be"

"He's to uptight"

"You're to down lose"

"Touché"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 41.9K 33
There is a new version being created Please comment :) I would like to improve my writing skills.
45.4M 815K 50
Nerdy Dakota Evans makes the biggest mistake of her life by falling in love with her best friend, Aaron Ford. Despite coming from entirely different...
204K 8.4K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...