Chapter 16

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Soren's POV

Was it wrong of me to think how hot Peyton looked at this moment? Of course she was still irritated with me for some damn reason, but I thought it was absolutely cute the way her face flushed in anger and her arms crossed over her chest in defiance. My own mother was rude enough to think she was Luca's mate. SHE'S MINE! Gosh darn it—mine!

"Oh my..." Mom muttered, holding her hand over her mouth in complete shock.

"What the heck do you mean, 'oh my'?!" I yelled bitterly, having no respect at this moment. Glancing at my mate, the pained expression on her face said she was ready to leave back home to her crazy father. She can try, I won't let her.

Mom's eyes widened, realizing her mistake. "Opps, that didn't come out right" She smiled awkwardly and took Peyton by the arms to give her an inviting hug. I was kind of resistant about Peyton being touched by anyone—even my own mother, but I held my ground. "Welcome to the family dear" When Peyton sighed in relief, my teeth unclutched releasing my own tension.

"I've been waiting for my son to anchor on to someone as sweet looking and beautiful as you." She whispered something in her ear whilst giving me a teasing smile.

 "What..?" Peyton looked confused. My head tilted forward, desperately trying to listen in to their private conversation.

Then suddenly, I felt like the world had gone against me.My stomach lurched as a high pitch squeal   echoed behind the closed doors. "SOREN MY HUNK OF BURN'N LOVE!!"

"Oh shit" I spat. After trying to get rid of her for the past few days, the twit couldn't get it off her head that I'm not hers and will never be! Payton looked at me with shock and disappointment, I felt like digging up my own grave then and there. The grey color of her eyes as they looked piercingly at me reminded me of the many possibilities her father could torture me if i hurt his daughter.

"She's back...oh dude, I'm so glad I'm not you" Luca smirked, crossing his arms over his chest and stood right next to Peyton and my mother to clear way for the she-devil coming my way. 

"Soren" The glare on Payton's face said I was in deep shit than before. I will have to do a lot of begging tonight—that's if she'll let me speak to her again.

"Pey, I can explain. It's not what you think." I pleaded, nearing her with my arms open, inviting her to mold into them. But I was a screwed man. She backed away from my advance and hid behind my own mother!

"SOREN BABY!" The door slammed open revealing Angel in all her glory—damn, how was I going to explain this one? My worst nightmare ran at me in full speed like a bullet train, I didn't get the chance to move aside. My eyes widened as her sloppy wet lips touched mine and her tongue explored places that made me feel the urge to gag.

With no effort at all, I shoved her off me, "You crazy ass bitc—

Mom cleared her throat reminding me not to curse. "Why did you pounce on me?!" I yelled. Angel had the nerve of giggling and licking her lips like a horny animal. Her fingers trailed up my chest and pinched the side of my check, making me cringe in disgust. Before I could yell at her a fierce growl bounced through the room.

"Stop touching him!" Peyton stepped in and slapped Angel's hands away from me standing in between us. Automatically I placed my arms around my mate's waist and held her against my chest. I smirked and dug my nose into the back of her throat, smelling the familiarity of her wonderful scent.