I Am Not My Skin [ UNDER EDIT...

By CallMeMrsSparrow

Words are powerful. If you turn a blind eye then you are just as guilty as the one who commits the crime. Dre... More

My Pride.
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
I Had A Dream.
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
The Rains Have Fallen.
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
You Are My Queen!
Author's note.
.

Between The Shades.

355 14 4
By CallMeMrsSparrow

It has been said that one cannot love without fear, but what if one fear love most? I remember a time when I used to run freely through the wind, young and innocent. I looked at life through the eyes of a child, there was never any form of colour or shape. One would play with your friends, that is the way a child sees things, blindly. Why can't adults become the mind of the innocent and accept that a world without colour would be dull? No shades just a plain old white, imagine walking into a room and there is nothing else but the colour white, a room filled without colour, just as it is.

Black is only beautiful when they wear it, NO!! Black is empowering, aren't we all but one? Just humans left on this earth to love one another, what would life be if we only have love for our own kind? Is that what we will teach our children? That you MUST love the one who looks the same as you do and project hate on the other! I fear to imagine such a world, no peace, no love and no harmony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 87.1K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
1.1M 70K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
13.5K 2.9K 30
πŸ† ONC AFRICA 2021 WINNER (SPOTLIGHT STORY) "Would you sabotage someone's career to protect your own?" Teniola Oyeyinka travels from New York to Nige...
990 92 26
After the devastating accident, Linya's world went dark. The sound of shattering glass and the deafening explosion still echoed in her mind, a haunti...