Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❀ Readers Reviews ❀
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*34*

920 68 34
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

"I love you so much, Taehyung."

He radiates and I gasp as I feel fiery lines scratch my skin. I look down and see small thin lines paint Taehyung's skin too. It's the same spot as with Yoongi and the tears come unbidden. Happy tears, as my smile is so big. I've got another soulmate. Three? Or more? I hug him and kiss him hard and he squeezes me as he moans into my mouth. 

Just before I pass out I pull back and look down. The burning sensation is gone so it's finished. Over his heart is a beautiful mark of a pink Frankly Scarlet Lotus. I stroke it softly and he gasps. He sits up straighter and looks at me and then he touches below my right breast. And now I'm curious, it's much further apart from Yoongi's. I thought it would be right next to it. He gasps again when he feels his touch on me in his mark. And he smiles big. "So, does Yoongi feel it when I do this?" And he strokes Yoongi's mark. 

"Back home, definitely. Now, being so far apart, I don't know." I tell him. Suddenly a sadness overwhelms me, and it's not me. I look at Taehyung and he looks sad. I cup his cheek and stroke it with my thumb. "What's wrong?" I ask as I search his eyes, "nothing. Not really, I'm just sad the others don't remember you. But I'll do anything to help you." And he kisses me and the arousal attacks me twice as hard and I moan as I grab him, and try to climb into him. 

After the hot make out session, we take a quick shower and then climb back into bed to fall asleep in each other's arms. It was the best night's sleep for weeks now, and I awake refreshed and rejuvenated for what comes next. Taehyung is sleeping and has me in a hold so strong I can't move, just like last time. And suddenly I remember, I didn't try it last night. Maybe I can wake him up. 'Taehyung,' but it stays silent in my head. Maybe it's because he's asleep?

I look at the mark over his heart and memorize it. The pink is dark, and I love it. Usually I'm not drawn to pink, but this variation is beautiful. He stirs, and I look up. His eyes open slowly, and he lifts a hand to cover his mouth as he yawns big. "God morning, kitten. Did you sleep well?" And his voice is so deep, I swoon. "I did. And you?" I ask back, I want to hear his voice again, coated with sleep. It's so sexy. He should record his next solo with that voice. 

"Absolutely fabulous, soulmate." And he winks. I have things to do today so this bubble we have going will burst soon. And I'm sad about it, he stops getting up and looks at me, "what wrong? Why are you sad?" I look up in surprise. How did he know I'm sad, and then it clicks. Last night he was sad and I felt it. And then the arousal. And now I'm sad and he knows without me telling him. 'Taehyung? Snuggles? I love you. ' but I get nothing back. Hmm looks like that's just for Yoongi. 

"How do you know I'm sad?" I ask instead of answering. He thinks and just shrugs, "I know somehow, it feels like I'm sad but nothing in my head is supposed to make me sad. I'm extremely happy actually. You're mine now."

I smile at him, "I'm sad this is ending, and you're leaving me. I don't want you to go. I love you." He circles the bed and pulls me out of it. He hugs me as he connects our lips in a sweet soft kiss. It lasts a few seconds and then he whispers in my ear, "I love you too, y/n."  

"It looks like we can feel each other's emotions, " I tell him. And he grins big. Oh oh he's going to tease me. The little devil that he is. I release him and do my morning routine in the bathroom. As I'm drying myself, my knees suddenly grow weak when I'm flooded with a wave of arousal. It's so strong I gasp. Oh god he's starting already. But two can play this game. But I'll be patient, let's get him when he least expects it. 

I finish and dress. Same clothes, as two days ago. Shoes and I'm ready to go. He's waiting for me and as soon as I'm in arms reach, he grabs me. He squeezes me tight. I reciprocate and angle my head back for a last goodbye kiss. And as his tongue softly strokes mine I get swamped with so much love, a tear leaves my eye. I send him all the love I feel for him back and he tugs harder. 

When the kiss finale ends, we're both panting for breath. I chuckle and peck his cheek and lastly his lips and walk to the door. And as I walk towards it, I dread it. On the other side is the world outside of the bubble, and I don't want to enter it. I already miss him, and he's still behind me. It's so easy to turn around and run back to him. But I don't, I have to work. I turn the knob and open the door. I turn around, "I love you so much and I'll miss you more." He takes a few steps closer, "I'm so glad I said it. I love you very much, for a very long time. I might have forgotten it for a while, but even then I was so drawn to you. And I'll miss you the most." He blows me a kiss and I wink and blow one back. Then I step through the door and let it fall closed behind me. 

I get back to Opal's and my room, I change clothes. Black leggings with a green skirt. A white shirt that is made of some shiny material and a denim jacket. I go down for breakfast and find them at the table. "Good morning. " I say and only Chun-Hei and Sapphire respond. I don't care, and get my breakfast. I eat and chat a little with Sapphire. She was curious too about what Opal meant a few days ago. And she was sad I kept to myself these free days. I tell her I got another visitor. The whole bonding stays with me for now. I hope Taehyung feels the same. I should ask him. 

When everyone is finished we leave, and to be honest I'm not even sure what we are doing. Hwan drives us again, and I see him holding hands work Chun-Hei during the drive. They are so cute together, and so, so happy it's going great. Tonight we take the red-eye back to Seoul. Tomorrow evening the last concert and then I get to go back home. The first thing is Yoongi. I've missed him so much, and not hearing his thoughts made me miss him more. 

We get out, and I see we're at a TV studio. After four hours we get back in the car again. This was fun, in a way. Some variety show, and we had to dance and play silly games. I'm glad it's over though. Now back to the hotel to pack it all and then finally back to Korea. Not that I didn't love being in Japan. I did, it felt like home in a way. I even met my nanny, who was still alive. And she was so proud of me. Luckily I didn't see Sho, my half brother. I never want to see him again. I steer clear of him and resume packing. 

The ride to the airport was short and the wait was long. The flight itself was uneventful. Finally back, and I can't wait for tomorrow evening when I finally walk through the door to them. Will they be waiting for me. I know two will, but the others? Two hours after the plane landed I crawl sleepily into bed and am asleep instantly. I don't even hear Opal, and her usual grunting and groaning before snoring. 

I get woken by Pearl screaming something at Opal, and I groan. Why? Go plague someone else. But still, now I'm awake I might as well get ready. I leave the two drama queens, and do my morning routine. Jeans and a hoodie. Today is the concert so comfy clothes for as long as I can. Not that the clothes for the show are uncomfortable, they're just not casual. I leave the empty room when I'm done dressing. Breakfast is another silent affair on my part. Sapphire isn't here. I don't know if she still needs to show up, or is finished with breakfast. 

I finish breakfast and clean up after myself. I enter the lobby and see her sitting on one of the couches. I sit next down to her and she smiles. She is shaking her leg so the nerves are present again for her. I smile back and leave her to her thoughts. I think back on those heavenly days inside the bubble, and Sapphire has to shake my arm to get my attention. Oops were leaving. 

We get to the venue and do a quick rehearsal to see if it all will work out. Then getting ready. I would have thought to hear from Yoongi by now. I mean we're in the same city. The distance shouldn't be too far now. But it's radio silence every time I try. I don't understand it. I wish everyone a great show and again only Sapphire responds. Being invisible has its perks, and they leave me alone, and pretend I don't exist. Fine, I don't care. 

When we get on stage the audience is ecstatic, and I dance, and everything else I need to do. But the dancing is where I feel the happiest. Song after song, the night progresses. And at the end I'm exhausted again. But I love it. But now that's over, I get impatient and want to leave right away, but Pearl is moving extra slow. Like she does it on purpose. Keeping me from Yoongi, and the others. They are going home and don't get to see the boys, but I will. And she is jealous again. 

Almost an hour after everyone else is finished is she. And she has a smile of victory on her face. I don't react in any way. In the end it doesn't matter. I'll see Yoongi for the rest of my life. And Taehyung too. The restlessness grows, but first the girls get dropped off at their dorm. I'm last, but the ride now at least is enjoyable. When I finally slide the key into the lock, I'm practically buzzing with anticipation. I enter and drop my bags in the hallway and take my shoes off after closing the door. 

The house is silent, and I slowly walk to the stairs. I go up and get to Yoongi's door. I open it, and I see him sleeping on his back. I tip toe over and look down. He looks at peace, and I giggle. I'm at least happy he can get his sleep when I'm away. I undress and crawl next to him. My head over his heart and his arm holds me to him right away. My arm goes over his stomach and he moans softly, but sleeps on. I settle down and close my eyes, and fall asleep to the beat of his heart in my ear. 

"Good morning Love, I've missed you so much." I get woken by his sexy, raspy morning voice. I drown in the sound and shiver. He chuckles and hugs me tight. "Good morning Yoongi. I missed you more." I look up and he looks down and the love ensnares me completely and I scoot up a little and kiss him softly. He moans and tugs me up higher, and then bites down on my lip. I gasp and he deepens it. Sweeping in and claiming as only he can. I moan and grab his hair and pull hard. The urgency takes over, and I'm not surprised. It has been weeks since we had sex. 

His hands can't focus on one body part and wanders over my entire body. I shiver in his arms and my hands do the same. There's no time for foreplay as he pulls me on top of him and I sit up with my knees to either side of him. He's trapped between us and he feels so hard. I slide over him and he moans as his fingers dig into my waist helping me. I lift up and he guides himself where he needs to be and I go down. He stretches me, and I moan. When he's fully in I just sit and revel in the feeling of him where he belongs. I lean forwards and kiss his chest and work my way up to his chin. And then he growls and grabs my head and leans up as he devours my mouth. 

He bucks his hips and I moan at the little friction. I kiss a little longer, and then I move. And he feels so good, I stroke his chest as he groans, 'I've missed doing this,' I send him as I rotate my hips over him and he moans long. His hands grab my breasts and he leans up and licks a nipple before sucking it into his mouth. 'Me too. Me too. It was very silent in my head. But now you're back and I love you, ' he bites down on my nipple and the approaching orgasm comes crashing over me. He pulls me down as he feels me squeezing him repeatedly and holds me there. He groans, "you're so beautiful in climax. I want to see it again." 

He lifts me off him, makes me sit on my hands and knees and gets behind me, and he's impatient and shoves into me. He is forceful and doesn't give me any time to get stable, and then he pushes between my shoulderblades. This way my head is on the bed and my ass is high in the air and he slaps me till the skin burns. He surges in and rubs my g-spot constantly. And then he grabs my hair and pulls, and the dominance in the act sends me into the second orgasm and he chases his as I come undone under him. 

He collapses on me and I get smooshed into the bed. He rolls off me and pulls me to his chest. "I love you," and he kisses the top of my head. I hug him and kiss the mark over his heart. "And I love you too. So much. And never be this long apart again." He chuckles, and I join him. I know that's not going to happen. Or schedules aren't the same, at all. Next week they are going overseas and I'll be alone in this big house. 

We cuddle in bed until my tummy tells us I'm hungry. He laughs out loud and gets out of bed. I sit up, and the sheet drops and he looks at me. Well at the new mark exactly, and I hold my breath. "It's beautiful," he tells me. And strokes it softly. And I'm curious, will Taehyung come running? "So he did say it. He was indecisive when he left. We talked a lot when you were away." I'm surprised, I didn't think that would happen. But I'm happy they can comfort each other. 

I grab his shirt, put it on, and pull him with me to the bathroom for a shower and my morning routine. He worships my body as he washes it, and I realize I even missed this. Just being together and do mundane things, like a shower. We dry ourselves and I get to my room for clean clothes. Arriving in my room I find my bags on the bed, and I think I know who brought them here for me. I get the bags empty and bring the dirty clothes to the washing machine so I can wash them. I start a load and get back to my room to pack the bags away. I'm so happy to have the next days off too. And so, so happy to be back home. I loved the tour, but missing them is not something I want to do too often. Or maybe I do. The surprise visits have become like a tradition. 

Suddenly the door crashes open and I topple of the bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
98.3K 4.5K 73
A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that to me before, they promised they wouldn't...
31.3K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...
809K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...