Savior (BWWM)

By TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Twenty Six

34K 1.2K 775
By TimaraWrites

BLAKE'S POV

I couldn't breath. I couldn't think. I froze staring at this woman, my mother. She looked so different, so much older. Her face was rounder, her hair was longer and straight. She always had her hair curled, she hated it straight. I didn't know what to think in this moment. What happened to her.

"I- I thought you were dead?" I stuttered as I felt tears fall down my face. She pulled me into a tight hug as my eyes closed embracing her warmth. It was hard to stop myself from crying. I couldn't believe she was alive.

She didn't answer as she hugged me tightly.

"Back to your duties Blaire!" Penelope yelled pointing a finger at my mother.

I pulled away from her, gunning toward Penelope. "Don't you dare!" I stepped closer but felt Roman's hand grip my wrist.

"Don't." His voice sounded deeper. I gave him an unhappy look as I faced my mother.

She smiled. "We'll talk later." And then she was gone.

I was so confused.. and more lost than ever. Why did my mother obey her so easily. I haven't seen her in years and she walked away from me without a wink. My heart ached when she left my presence, how could she just walk away from me. Why was she here in the first place. And with Roman's family.

I looked over my shoulder toward Roman as I felt my anger intense. "You bastard!" I screamed walking toward him. "How dare you. You knew my mother was here and didn't tell me?" I got in his face.

"Blake." He warned as he kept his voice steady. "Calm down."

"Why is my mother here." I screamed staring at him. "And don't you dare lie to me."

"I don't know Blake." Was all he said.

I balled my fist as I turned toward Penelope.

She stood straight as her platinum blonde hair was tight in a bun. She was old and wore a dress that cost thousands, maybe millions. It had so many jewels and designs on it. She had a look of evil, like she was someone not to mess with, but I didn't care. I was pissed.

"Why is she here?" I said once again. "Can someone answer me!" I yelled.

She looked me up and down before meeting my gaze. "You must speak with Sir Ferrari."

I turned looking at Roman.

"Not him."

My brows inched together as I didn't understand her meaning. I heard footsteps entering the den as I turned to see the rest of Roman's family. Just his mother, father and Nora. Which I was happy about. If his fathers side joined also, I would've tore this whole den apart.

But their expression changed as they seen the anger on my face.

"Him." Penelope said.

Mr. Ferrari eyes met mine as I noticed the tense look on his face. Mrs. Ferrari and Nora looked confused, but he looked like he knew exactly what was going on.

"Why. Is. My. Mother. HERE!" My voice was loud and echoed, but I didn't care. I wanted answers, I needed them.

"This wasn't supposed to happen like this." Mr. Ferrari spoke as he sighed. "We can talk about this, somewhere quieter."

"No." I crossed my arms. "We will talk now."

"Well then." He placed his duffel on the ground. He softly chuckled before he started talking, but he got straight to the point. "Your father and I were friends. It might be hard to believe, but we were. Grew up together, got in trouble together. We did it all. But things turned into hell as we got older and started making names for ourselves." He paused shaking his head. "But then I met Rayley." He smiled. "And boy did he not like that. We fell in love and had children. First Roman, then Cyrus and then our little girl, Nora. I did evil things to get to where I am, but I'm not ashamed. I had people by my side. People who respected me, and that's when I built my empire."

He gave me a sincere look. "And I left Luis in the wind. He soon met Blaire, your mother. I think the only reason he met her was to follow in my footsteps. Find a woman, have kids, build an empire and succeed together. But he didn't succeed. He was angry that we grew up together, and I succeeded, and he didn't. He tried coming after my wife. Then soon my-." He stopped as he looked down. I knew what he was going to say. His son.

My heart ached.

He cleared his throat. "After Luis did what he did, I captured his wife, hiding her here. It was quite easy. She didn't even try fighting back. The people here only think she's working here as a maid. Nobody knew about it but me and of course Luis, not even my family." He looked at them as they looked disappointed.

He sighed. "I took Blaire from him thinking it'd hurt him, like the death of my son did to me. But he didn't care. He didn't care at all. And she's been here ever since. But she was carefully watched and couldn't be in contact with anyone. I had to make sure she wasn't a threat. But I soon realized she wasn't, but she's been in captivity here ever since." He sighed. "She never told me she had a daughter. I had no idea you existed until a couple months ago when I first met you. Your story sounded familiar to what Blaire use to talk about. That's why I felt the need to give you that dream of being a lawyer, so I offered you the job. I guess your mother hid your existence to protect you. She didn't know who she could trust, and I don't blame her."

He crossed his arms. "Soon Roman took over and continued my vengeance against Luis. I tried releasing your mother, letting her go, but she didn't want to. She wanted to stay, and I couldn't force her to leave."

My heart shattered as I couldn't listen to this anymore. "Stop, just stop."

I felt Roman's hand touch my shoulder as I didn't try to move it. My body felt limp. I was grasping everything he was telling me, and it angered me. Everything about his story angered me. Why was my mother so weak and didn't fight for me, for us? Why didn't she fight to get back to me? And the fact Luis knew where my mother was and lied about it. I wanted someone to blame, someone to yell at and hurt. But could I really blame Roman's family for taking my mother from me. No. The only person I could blame was Luis.

"Blake." Roman softly said.

I didn't answer him as I stared at the ground. It angered me the most that he hid my mother from me and left me alone. "We have to kill him." I spoke. I think it was the anger talking for me. I wanted him to die for being the reason my mother was taken away from me. I could tell by how quiet the room got; everyone was shocked by my words. But I couldn't be afraid anymore. I couldn't sit back and let Luis ruin my life anymore.

"We can get married here?" I looked up at Roman. I wanted to ruin Luis. I wanted his empire to collapse, I wanted everything he cherished to be taken away from him. I wanted him to suffer like I did when my mother was taken away from me. Roman stared at me like he didn't know who I was. He looked confused and interested at the same time.

"Mrs. Ferrari do you think we could plan the wedding later?"

Her face lightened up. "Of course, sweetie and call me Rayley."

"Great." I smiled at her.

Roman kept his eyes narrowed on me. "What are you doing Blake."

"Isn't this what you wanted?" I crossed my arms.

The way he stared at me made me feel unsteady. After a long moment of silence Penelope's voice echoed in the room.

"You all may get settled in your bedrooms as of right now."

They all nodded as they didn't want to disobey her. She spoke with the same power Roman, and his father did.

I slowly followed Roman up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom. He threw our suitcases to the side as he shut the door, pushing me against it. I gasped from the sudden rush. He groaned from the pain in his stomach from his quick movement.

"Why are you acting like this?" He whispered in my ear as he had my hands raised over my head.

"I just met my mother after years of thinking she was dead!" I yelled. "How the fuck do you expect me to act!"

He sighed. "That's not what I meant Blake."

I didn't want to talk about this anymore, because if I did, I'll be crying all over again. "Teach me how to protect myself." I responded changing the conversation.

"Blake." His voice deepened.

I sighed. "I can't be like my mother. I can't be weak. If you weren't here, I'll be dead already. If you weren't here to protect me, I-." I took a deep breath. He released my arms as he stared at me. "I need to learn how to protect myself. I can't keep being this weak woman Roman, I can't be afraid anymore..."

"You're not weak." He said quietly.

"You don't have to lie to make me feel better."

"You're stronger than you think." His face was inches from mine.

I was still angry and wanted to release it all. I knew using Roman for that release might be wrong, but I didn't care in this moment. I needed him. I wanted him bad. But I really needed to forget about earlier for just a second.

I leaned in kissing him hard as he placed his hand on the back of my head kissing me harder. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He groaned. "Sorry." I whispered. My body was aching for him. He placed me on the bed as he paused for a moment staring at me.

"So, fucking sexy." He mumbled pulling my shirt over my head revealing my breast. He ran a hand over them as he bit his lip. He learned forward taking my left nipple in his mouth. As he did that, his hand reached down for my pants, pulling them down. He didn't waste any time to pull my panties down with them.

We made complete eye contact as he reached my sweet spot. His fingers playing with me, making their way in and out. He continued sucking my nipples, doing both at the same time as pleasure filled my body.

"Roman." I moaned.

He smirked as he knew he was tearing me apart and haven't even used his dick yet. But I wouldn't let him take full control just yet. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him onto the bed, getting on top of him. He flinched as I landed on his bandage.

"Sorry." I slowly stood as my hands went toward his belt, unbuckling it.

"It's fine, what are you-."

I put my finger to his lips. He grinned, holding his hands up in surrender.

I worked my way toward his manhood as I gripped it in my hand. I looked him in the eyes as I got on my knees. I licked the tip, teasing him a bit before I finally took him deep in my mouth, sucking and licking as he grunted loudly.

"Blake." He groaned as he wrapped my hair in his hand.

I moaned as I continued sucking him hard. I did all kinds of tricks with my tongue, pleasing him. He tightened his grip on my hair and I knew he was about to release himself and I didn't hesitate to take him all in my mouth.

"Fuck Blake." He grunted. "What's gotten into you."

I smirked. I didn't waste any time before I got on top of him, guiding him inside of me. I was in control, and I was loving it. I rode him long and hard until he started thrusting himself into me. An overwhelming amount of pleasure filled me as he did that.

We continued pleasuring each other in different positions until we were exhausted releasing ourselves over and over.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing nonstop. It was Harley. My body ached from the events of earlier. I looked out the window to see the sun still out.

"Hello." I said exhausted.

"Did I wake you; you sound sleepy?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it's fine." I laughed. "What's up?"

"Well, I have good news!"

"Which is?"

"The documents Verona gave us we're fake. We searched for the doctor that sighed off, but unfortunately it isn't a real person. I don't know who made these documents for her, but they had to be some sort of professional."

I sighed. Thank God. I looked over at Roman, he was sleeping peacefully.

"That's good news."

"It is. But there's more."

"Do I even want to know?"

She laughed. "Well, Verona wants to take us to court. She claims we were the ones who made the documents fake and more nonsense. Also there has been threats coming in."

I shook my head. "She's one crazy bitch and what do you mean?

"Agreed. And I have no Idea. They talk about taking away everything he loves, we're going over the documents trying to get something off it like fingerprint, or any sort of DNA but we've been unsuccessful. I'll keep you updated if anything else happens."

I took a deep breath as I bit my lip. "Okay. Thank you, Harley."

I ended the call as a huge amount of relief filled my body. I don't know why it made me happy that another woman wasn't having his baby, but it did. But I tensed as I thought of someone sending him threats. I should tell him, but I won't. He didn't need something else to be bothering him today. Plus, I'm sure he gets threats all the time.

I felt roman's hand grip my thigh. "Who were you talking to?" His sleepy voice spoke.

"Harley. There's very good news." I faced him. "Verona is full of shit and was lying."

He chuckled. "I knew that already."

"Now that leads to only me carrying your bab-." I froze as the words escaped my mouth.

He raised a brow at me as I covered my face.

"Joking." I tried playing it off. I was just talking. I didn't truly mean what I was saying. So embarrassing.

He laughed as he used a finger to lift my chin. "If you want my babies just say that."

I hit his hand away as I got out of bed. "A joke like I said."

"Mmhm."

"Get up." I hit him with the pillow getting the attention off of babies. "Let's train. Teach me how to protect myself. I want to learn how to use a gun. I want to go on missions with you and learn everything you do."

He stared at me blankly. "You're getting too ahead of yourself."

I crossed my arms. If only he felt what I did. The feeling of being weak didn't feel good. I didn't want to hide in corners while he put his life on the line to protect me.

"Roman you don't understand-." There was a knock on the door. I looked for my clothes that we're on the floor, putting them on quickly.

"Come in."

My mother appeared at the door as she smiled at me but looked at Roman surprised.

"Dinner is ready." She spoke with a smile still plastered on her face.

"Mom." I said approaching her. "Can we talk?"

She looked behind her and turned back to face me as she nodded.

We stepped into the hallway.

"How are you?" I said concerned.

"Fine." She kept looking over her shoulder.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Are you sure you're, okay?"

She flinched as she nodded. "Yes darling. Are you well?"

"Mom, if somethings wrong you can talk to me."

She hesitated as she took a deep breath. A smile appeared on her face. "Everything is fine darling. I've missed you so much." She pulled me into a hug.

It broke me to see how she was. So afraid and paranoid. Something was wrong with her. She was on medicine because of Luis when I was a child, but it seems like it's gotten worse.

I pulled back. "Mom Luis isn't-."

Her eyes widen. "Don't ever say his name." She pointed her finger in my face.

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at her.

She cleared her throat as she apologized. "I'm sorry sweetie. So, I guess they told you."

I nodded.

She looked down. "I didn't mean to leave you behind. I just couldn't bear to see you being around these kinds of people but looks like you've already accomplished that." She looked at the door, referring to Roman.

"Mom." I said softly. "It isn't like that. He's actually been protecting me from dad."

"Why? Isn't Lui-. Isn't he dead?" She frowned confused.

I shook my head. "He's been after me, trying to kill me." Tears fell from my face just from the thought of it.

The look on her face scared me. She pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." She whispered. "This isn't the life I wanted you to be apart of."

"It's too late for that." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 74 81
[Completed, but also in editing (18+)] It isn't easy being a stripper. Life has its ways of getting to you. Mr. Winters. His last name roars the stre...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
6.1K 406 31
Wyatt is 25 and struggling to keep up with his bills. After just being fired he's desperate to find a job. Everyday his bills keep piling up he begin...
107K 2.3K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...