Summer Camp | Mature |

By cupacakepower

A good ol' summer camp is what you need before heading into the busy life of adults. What's better is that th... More

Bestest Of Friends
Silver Spoon
Take-Over
Widdle ol' Jimin
Banana
Fancy Dinner
Fancy Dinner pt.2
Pocky Game
I'm not drunk, Baby
You Smile Like A Bunny
Fucking Adorable
Split Apart
heyy :)
Min Meow Meow
Min Meow Meow Pt.2
Sharing Feelings
Sexy Lipstick
Lantern Lamps
Frozen Kiss
Fake Love
Hurt But Closer
It's Been A While
Your Eyes Tell
Jeon Jungkook Can Do Anything
Kiss And Makeup
Plushie Equals Kiss
Craving... Rice
Found My New Kink
Hot Delivery Girl
Switchin' The Positions For You

Desperacy

109 2 0
By cupacakepower

~•~

The scent of cupcakes was in the air. Everyone was busy with baking cupcakes and having fun.
You were with Namjoon and Taehyung.

Y/N: This is a disaster!
You groan and sulk on Taehyung's shoulder.

Y/N: Why can't you two cook?

Namjoon: Why can't you?
He huffs and crosses his muscly arms.

Y/N: Got all those muscles and aren't even using them right.
You roll your eyes and hear laughter erupt from Taehyung.

On the other hand, Jimin, Jungkook and Raemi were together.
Jungkook was kneading the dough and silent. Jimin picks up a pinch of flour and blows it onto Raemi's face.

Raemi: You bastard.
She angrily looks at him. Jimin replies with a cheeky grin and Raemi attacks him with a handful of flour. Giggles were heard from them, as they played.
Jungkook raises an eyebrow and sighs.

Yoongi: Jin Hyung?

Seokjin: Yes?

Yoongi: Can you let us do something?
Hoseok and Joy agrees with a huff.

Seokjin: Don't worry your baby asses, I'll take care of it.
You laugh at Joy.

Y/N: At least you get to chill.
You shrug as she returns the gesture, with that realisation hitting her.

-

The few days were different. You hung out more with Jungkook, seeing as he doesn't stay in his room much. You two were getting breakfast and joining the rest, when he hands you a hot dog.

Y/N: Hey, you normally take mine.

Jungkook: I felt bad so I thought I'd give one this time.

Y/N: Or are you trying to make it up for the next time you take it?
He clicks his tongue and sighs.

Jungkook: Damn it. Exactly that.
You knew he was being sarcastic and laugh along.

After breakfast had been completed, Raemi took Jimin's arms and pulled him out of the lunch hall.

Raemi: You've got to see this. I've got something for you.
She winks and hands him a small, wrapped-up box.

Jimin: Oooh, whats this?
He opens it up and brings out a cute cup with an adorable, yellow coloured dog.

Raemi: For being a kind friend.
She speaks as her lips curve upwards and he reaches in for a hug.

Jimin: Thanks, Rae.

Raemi: Anything for you, Jimin.
She reaches in pecks his cheeks, whilst cupping the other. He lets out a soft laugh.

-

The day followed with the warmth and jokes. Today's activity was to build a lake raft and try it out.
Your team had already worked hard and had it ready to be afloat. The last touch was made by you, by tying a string around the last two logs to stabilise it. As you stood up, you didn't realise the body next to you, and tripped over the logs and fell face flat on a hard chest.

Y/N: Ah, get off, Park.
You say one thing and do the opposite thing. Your hands were clenched on his shirt and you were trying desperately not to get a whiff of that familiar, heart-clenching scent.
It felt so good, but it wasn't right.

Jimin: I think your on top of me?
He raises a sassy eyebrow and you reply with a scowl and regain your posture.

Y/N: Okay, now we have to get into pairs and test out our rafts.
You clap your hands and everyone starts to pick their partner. You reach out to Hoseok. You promised him this morning.
You pull him to the raft, and start prepping to set adrift.

Jimin & Jungkook: Hey, wanna be my partner?
Raemi's eyes widen when the pair ask her the same question as she felt uneasy. She looked both ways, onto their faces and saw determination.
Jimin takes a step further and grabs her closer. Jungkook doesn't even try because she didn't talk to him much these days anyways.
Raemi glances back, whilst being dragged by Jimin, to see a glum-faced Jungkook staring after her.
Her heart skips a beat when their eye connected and instantly her head spins back to Jimin. She meets him on the raft with a grin.

You were overjoyed when you and Hobi were floating on the water. You scream and jump slightly, and Hoseok holds tightly onto you, when the raft moved too suddenly. You two ended up holding each other when a raft also bumps into you.
It was Seokjin's and Taehyung's; and the crowd started to laugh when they had fallen off due to the rush and crash.
Together everyone floated a little with chatter flowing around. Soon, the sky was darkening and you were feeling chilly.
The instructor demanded the groups to warm up and finish. One by one, you were back to shore and running to the showers to get in first.
You checked in your dorm, if the bathroom was empty, but someone had beaten you there.
Frustrated, you head to the shared shower rooms. A towel wrapped around your wet clothes to keep you the slightest bit warm.
You walk into the tiled, bright shower rooms. You were surprised to see Jimin walking to the exit, where you were, and felt weak in the knees when seeing him. He had already showered. His hair thin, wet and falling in his forehead. Your eyes trail down, to enlarge, when seeing his towel hung loosely around his waist, his v shaped hips exposed.
You gulp and look away when he looks up. You swear you saw a light smirk, but ignored the man and headed to wait for your turn.

Jimin stops halfway to the exit, when he realises he forgot his underwear in the stall. Damn it. He spins around and heads to the stall, hoping it wasn't being used.
He pushes open the stall, and his eyes opened wide and his body twists back around. Raemi was there stripping just about to shower.
Jimin gulps as Raemi just witnessed trauma. Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the scene and feeling hot-headed.

Jungkook: Hyung? What was that?

Jimin: It was an accident. I left something in there-
He explains but was cut off with Jungkook.

Jungkook: It was a woman. Raemi. You should be careful.

Jimin: You? Pft, you talk about what's good and careful for Raemi.
Jimin starts to feel more hotter, from the embarrassing moment and his younger scolding him.

Jimin: Your the reason why she feels unhappy sometimes!

Jungkook: Why are you getting in between mine and Raemi's business?
He growls.

Jimin: Maybe because she came to ME and talked about it to ME.
He spits back.

Jungkook: Thats just rude.

Jimin: Your acting like your father right now!
Jimin screams back, not knowing what else to say. Jungkook's father was a dominant, impatient and a man who doesn't think when he gets cross. Jungkook felt hurt. His heart crushing right there and then. He hated his father and for one of his closest friend to compare him in that way, made him feel bitter.
He leaves the environment, and passes by you. You were stunned to see such close friends fight like that.
Jimin looks up at you. Your body instinctively pulls you to him. You reach for his hand and pull him away from the crowds.

Y/N: Are you alright?
He sighs and rubs his head with annoyance.

Jimin: Ugh, why do I not think before I speak? Dammnit.

Y/N: Hey, it's going to be okay.
You reach in for a hug. He was so close to you. You could feel his skin right under your palms.

Y/N: He'll know you don't mean it. Your the nicest person ever.
Jimin's head perks up and he stares into your orbs.

Y/N: Just tell him what you said to me. You said it without thinking, unless you meant it?
Jimin shakes his head.

Jimin: No way.
He whispers.

Y/N: Thats what I thought...

Y/N: It'll be alright. Just apologise with your heart.
You peck his cheek. You could feel his warm breath on your lips. You were still on your tiptoes and eyes closed. You had the strongest urge to feel his lips on yours. Dammnit. I can't-
You quickly move back and smile at him weakly. He just stares at you. It was awkward, because it looked like he was trying to decipher you. You give him the fakest smile before slipping away.
You cutely, awkwardly fast walk out of the situation. Running away from him. Again.

-

a/n:

yes, im back with another update. don't be too shocked. im not THAT lazy🙄

yes i am. but i and and will try my best to get back to regular updating.

so, enjoy the tea🙃

stay safe <3

peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 340 35
One day you wake up, and you find out you have a new neighbour. You decide to say hello, when a hot looking guy takes your breath away. From the mome...
8.5K 246 24
Y/N; a Harvard student, junk food enthusiast, Park Jimin's lover and idol, yet he doesn't know you're both. How does that work? Read to find out. •CO...
4.3K 300 18
Jungkook and his six childhood friends head to a cabin by a lake to spend one last summer together before heading off to university. or Jungkook has...
646K 34.5K 42
Taehyung has this summer crush on the new instructor; Jungkook. But was it wrong for him not to consider the chances of falling in love? "Summer jus...