Desperacy

~•~

The scent of cupcakes was in the air. Everyone was busy with baking cupcakes and having fun.
You were with Namjoon and Taehyung.

Y/N: This is a disaster!
You groan and sulk on Taehyung's shoulder.

Y/N: Why can't you two cook?

Namjoon: Why can't you?
He huffs and crosses his muscly arms.

Y/N: Got all those muscles and aren't even using them right.
You roll your eyes and hear laughter erupt from Taehyung.

On the other hand, Jimin, Jungkook and Raemi were together.
Jungkook was kneading the dough and silent. Jimin picks up a pinch of flour and blows it onto Raemi's face.

Raemi: You bastard.
She angrily looks at him. Jimin replies with a cheeky grin and Raemi attacks him with a handful of flour. Giggles were heard from them, as they played.
Jungkook raises an eyebrow and sighs.

Yoongi: Jin Hyung?

Seokjin: Yes?

Yoongi: Can you let us do something?
Hoseok and Joy agrees with a huff.

Seokjin: Don't worry your baby asses, I'll take care of it.
You laugh at Joy.

Y/N: At least you get to chill.
You shrug as she returns the gesture, with that realisation hitting her.

-

The few days were different. You hung out more with Jungkook, seeing as he doesn't stay in his room much. You two were getting breakfast and joining the rest, when he hands you a hot dog.

Y/N: Hey, you normally take mine.

Jungkook: I felt bad so I thought I'd give one this time.

Y/N: Or are you trying to make it up for the next time you take it?
He clicks his tongue and sighs.

Jungkook: Damn it. Exactly that.
You knew he was being sarcastic and laugh along.

After breakfast had been completed, Raemi took Jimin's arms and pulled him out of the lunch hall.

Raemi: You've got to see this. I've got something for you.
She winks and hands him a small, wrapped-up box.

Jimin: Oooh, whats this?
He opens it up and brings out a cute cup with an adorable, yellow coloured dog.

Raemi: For being a kind friend.
She speaks as her lips curve upwards and he reaches in for a hug.

Jimin: Thanks, Rae.

Raemi: Anything for you, Jimin.
She reaches in pecks his cheeks, whilst cupping the other. He lets out a soft laugh.

-

The day followed with the warmth and jokes. Today's activity was to build a lake raft and try it out.
Your team had already worked hard and had it ready to be afloat. The last touch was made by you, by tying a string around the last two logs to stabilise it. As you stood up, you didn't realise the body next to you, and tripped over the logs and fell face flat on a hard chest.

Y/N: Ah, get off, Park.
You say one thing and do the opposite thing. Your hands were clenched on his shirt and you were trying desperately not to get a whiff of that familiar, heart-clenching scent.
It felt so good, but it wasn't right.

Jimin: I think your on top of me?
He raises a sassy eyebrow and you reply with a scowl and regain your posture.

Y/N: Okay, now we have to get into pairs and test out our rafts.
You clap your hands and everyone starts to pick their partner. You reach out to Hoseok. You promised him this morning.
You pull him to the raft, and start prepping to set adrift.