𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

14. Christmas Cake

5.5K 153 24
By bumblingbaboonsband

Fifth Year:

"Hey dad, I was just calling to check if everything was okay. And... it's your voicemail again. Call me when you can, please?"

I hung up and sat on the sofa again. Hours had passed and none of our parents came back.

Fred was hanging his head upside down on the armchair while Roxanne was sitting next to Teddy on the floor. James was downstairs in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Looks like you guys are staying here for a little longer."

Fred groaned and sat back up. "I am so bored."

Roxanne got up and reached for the phone again. She dialed a number and waited.

"Hey mom. It's been more than five hours and yet none of you returned our calls. We know you're busy, but I'm starting to get worried."

She hung up and looked at me. "Why do I have this freling that our Christmas will be ruined?"

Suddenly I had an idea.

"Lets make christmas cakes."

"Christmas cakes?" Teddy asked. "I thought they were cookies."

"Well, yeah. But I don't know how to make cookies. And cake is more fun."

Fred nodded his head and smiled. "Ooh, I like that. I'm the best cook in the house."

"I don't know about that. But you're better than me, that's for sure." Roxanne said.

"Let's turn this into a competition." Teddy offered and everyone accepted.

We went downstairs to the kitchen to find James eating all my secret stash.

"Potter, don't eat them! They are mine!"

"But they are fo fasfy." It's hard to understand him when his mouth is full.

"How did you even find them?" I grabbed my chocolates and sweets from him as he swallowed.

"What kind of psycho puts their secret stash inside a pillow and hides it into the cat house? You don't even have a cat!"

"None of your business!"

I placed the sweets on top of the fridge, so I can hide them again, later.

Teddy chuckled and sat next to James as I glared at him.

"Why were you looking inside a cat house, anyway?"

"No reason. Just wondering around."

"So, Jamey Jamey. We are going to do a cooking competition. Would you like to join?" Fred began.

"You got me at competition. What are doing then?"

"Teddy and I think that we are the best cookers. And we can proove it to you with making the most delicious cake you will ever eat."

"Okay."

"But, Roxanne is a terrible cooker, so she can't join. Because last time she cooked, she almost burnt down the whole garden. And yes, I said garden. Not kitchen. So you have to team up with Lily."

I wasn't really paying attention until he said my name.

No, no, no. I will not be partners with him.

'Why can't he be partners with one of you two?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Because that's no fun." Teddy said simply.

I'm questioning my life desicions again...

I mean, I don't want to be mean or anything but, why can't they just stay with their grandparents?

I'm still mad at them. Especially James.

Chubby hands my ass!

"No."

Fred groaned. "Uhg, come on Lily! It's only for an hour."

"No."

"Alright, if you agree, you can choose the movie tonight." Teddy offered.

"No."

"Two galleons?" Fred asked.

Ooh, I was always good at bargain.

"Fifteen."

"Alright, three."

"Twenty."

Both Fred and Teddy glared at me, but I kept myslef still and waited.

"Five."

"Twenty five."

"Seven galleons!"

"Seventeen."

"Fine!" Fred gave up and reached for his pocket. "Ten it is."

I nodded happily and took my money.

I didn't even needed it, but oh well.

"So when do we start?" James asked, putting one of mom's kitchen gloves on.

"You don't need them yet." I grabbed his hands and took his gloves off.

"Alright." Roxanne climbed on top of the chair. "Before you start, there must be some rules. Rule number one: no sabotage, rule number two: No magic, rule number three: no fights, no yelling. You have two hours to finish."

We all nodded.

Our kitchen was quite big, two counters, one big table, one small table, a few chairs.

"Lily and James, you get this counter. Teddy and Fred, you will get the other one. Now, you have five minutes to find all the ingredients you need."

James ran towards the shelves as I went to the fridge.

We got everything we needed with no problem and started working.

I took out a big green cup and broke three eggs.

"Three eggs? Is that enough?" James asked as he gave me another egg.

"I think so. You mix it, I will open the flour" he nodded and I opened the red box with flour in it.

"All mixed. How much flour do we put?"

"Uhm," I looked at the open box in my hands and shrugged. "I don't know. Let's try-"

"Let me try." James grabbed the box and started pouring the flour.

"No, you dumbass! That's more than enough!" I took another egg and broke it to balance the flour.

"What are you doing? You ruined it!" He grabbed the egg shelf and threw it away. "No we need more flour! Thanks." He said sarcastically as he grabbed the flour box again.

"No we don't! There's already enough!" I tried to take the box but James was holding it hard.

"Wood, I know these stuff. Leave it to me." He pulled the box , so I pulled back.

"It doesn't need any more. Give it to me."

I pulled it hard, but James was holding it too tight, so he came towards me with the box.

The flour went everwhere, including ourselves.

James looked at me and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and tried to take the flour out of my hair. "Oh, you didn't see yourself yet."

He ignored me and grabbed two empty egg shelves and placed them on top of my head.

Before I could even ask what in the world he was doing, he started laughing again.

"Roxanne! Get me a camera, I need to take a picture of her!"

Roxanne was behind me, so I didn't see her reaction.

Because of all the flour, it was hard to see around. All I saw was James' white hair and eye brows.

His lips, nose, ears, cheeks... all over his face had flour, so I started laughing too.

"You look so stupid." I grabbed the strawberry leaves we cut for the cake and sticked them on his cheeks. "And now, you look like a clown."

Suddenly a flash popped which made me realize we were all over the place.

Because of that dumbass.

"Roxanne! You're suppose to help me, not James."

"Worht it." She said as she looked at the picture.

I would grab the photo from her but we alreadt lost a lot of time.

"Come on, hurry up." I told James, and we continued.

An hour passed and we only needed to put it inside the oven.

But of course, over that one hour, we had lots of arguments, fighting, swearing, and sometimes even hitting.

Alright, I was the one hitting.

James placed the cake inside the oven as I stared at the buttons and randomly played with them.

"Eh, good enough." I nodded him to close the cover.

"We're done." Roxanne clapped at us and we watched as Teddy and Fred started arguing about the temperature the cake needed to be in.

"Well, we need to shower now." I showed them James and my clothes that were still covered with white. "Come on, Potter."

He nodded again and got up from his chair as he tried to shake the flour out of his hair again, but iy didn't work.

"We will be back in a bit." He said and waved.

I took him upstairs to one of the guest room that had a shower.

"There is already shampoo and clean towels."

I left the room and went back to mine.

I chose what I was going to wear and got in the shower.

I thought it would take me five minutes to shower, but washing the flour off the hair was harder than I thought.

After a long time, I managed to get rid of them all.

I changed into my clean clothes and brushed my hair.

I was trying to decide if I should dry my hair when James yelled my name.

"LILY!"

"WHAT?" I yelled back and opened my door.

"HELP ME! THIS THING IS......" The rest of it was mumbling, so I didn't understand anything he just said.

"Ugh, OKAY OKAY WAIT. I'M COMING!" I groaned and walked across the hall to the guest room.

I knocked on the door but no one answered. "Potter?" I asked.

"Come in"

I opened the door and looked around. A wet towel was on the ground and I could hear the shower was still running.

"What did you do?" I asked as I opened the door to the bathroom.

There was James, standing in the shower with his clothes, playing with his hair.

"James, come on. You're wasting the water. Get out already."

"I can't!" He tourned towards me, "this thing is stuck." He showed his hair with his hand.

"Oh, you mean the flour? You just have to brush it- why are you wearing clothes?" I asked, getting distracted.

"Not the point! I need help. I don't want to be bald!" He cried out.

I took out my wand and used accio on my hair brush.

If I use magic on his hair, it's possible that he will actually be bald. So I'm not going to risk it.

I gave him the brush and watched him as he tried the brush his hair.

I sighed, "Sixteen year old boy, -a Potter, if I must be specific- doesn't even knows how to brush his hair." I took my brush from him and I tried to make sure I don't get wet. "Pathetic."

"Yeah, well, there's white stuff in my hair. I need help."

Ugh, god. My lovely clothes...

I slowly entered the shower and started brushing his hair.

This boy is useless, I'm telling you.

"Put your head under the water again," he did, and I continued brushing his hair untill all of the sticky flour was finally off.

"Alright, all good." I got out of the shower and looked at my ruined clothes in the mirror.

"Huh, thank Merlin."

"Merlin?" I turned back at him. "What Merlin are you talking about? I did the whole job and Merlin is getting the credit."

We got out of the bathroom, I leaned to my pocket for my wand as another flash came right into my eye.

"What the- Roxanne!" She giggled and took out the photo as Fred and Teddy watched her.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Teddy asked.

I grabbed my wand and used a spell to dry myself.

"James happened."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.6K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
104K 3.5K 51
What if James was in love with Regulus as well as Lily? After Sirius left for Hogwart he left his younger brother, Regulus Black behind to deal with...
4.3M 141K 195
"Potter," Phoebe says curtly. James frowns and says harshly, willing the odd feeling he has to go away, "Griffin, all of that stuff still doesn't mak...
676 41 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...