๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By -selonophilewrites

๐š‚๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’ ๐™บ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน-๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›-๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š (๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ) โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน โœฐ
โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ โœฐ

โœฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ โœฐ

2.8K 190 49
By -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Nine days have passed since my last memory. And today I will start what I have planned during that time. I spent practically five days at my parents' house and as a result, my boss called me for explanations because he said there would be only three days.

 In these remaining four days, my relationship with Ashwin has gotten weird. We continued with the consultation, I usually ask him questions, Ashwin responds naturally, without showing sarcasm or even joy of having me around. He just answers me as if I were anybody and that ended up in an argument in which I asked what had happened and he said that it just wasn't right. But I never believed that Ashwin had anger to the extreme because he almost hit me, but he stopped halfway because he would never be able to do it and I thanked him for it, otherwise things would get worse between us. At this moment, I was finishing the consultation with Ashwin and he was looking at Mr as I wrote in the notebook. He always did this to try to find out what I write so much. 

"Ashwineyy, I'm going," I sighed and faced him, "Next time, try to be less rude. I will not be able to help you improve, since right now you are actually progressing." I was harsh, looking away from him, and got up from the floor. 

Yes, unfortunately, the asylum did not provide the chairs and table for the room. I turned my back on him, but before I could reach the door, Ashwin snatched the bag from me and I quickly turned towards him. 

"What is it," I asked nervously, "Give me back my bag, now," I ordered. But, it looks like Ashwin didn't take it seriously. 

"Or if not what," he challenged me. 

"I go through that door, call Arjun and ask him to meet me here and now. And then we'll see what he wants to tell me so badly," I said harshly. I wasn't kidding today. It was a very decisive day in my life and he, looking at me like that, as if I were a toy he could command, infuriated me. As I said that, Ashwin threw the bad hard at me and pointed a finger at me. 

"Why do you keep insisting on this subject," he said as his eyes blackened and now, his face was expressing fury. 

"DIdn't I tell you what I wanted to know," he said. 

"But you didn't tell me everything," I exclaimed this time approaching him, "Ashwineyy, I need and want to know the whole truth. You told me a portion of it, not all of it." This time it was him who walked away from me nervously. 

"So, if no one tells me, I'm going to have to make some arrangement," I said and Ashwin walked towards me, surprising me by holding my face with both hands. 

"You don't go to him, do you understand me," he said softly. 

"Then tell me," I said simply. 

"I can not," he whispered. 

"Why," I asked indignantly, "There's nothing stopping you."

"Yes, he has," he said. 

"What does he have," I asked. 

"Your suffering," he said and those simple words tore my stomach and I suddenly felt sick. Ashwin doesn't want to see me suffer. 

He was still holding my face, so I just put my hands on his shoulders, standing on tiptoe, pressing our lips together. Ashwin put his hands around my waist and I took the opportunity to wrap my hands around the back of his neck. The kiss intensified, but I had to interrupt it. 

I saw that Ashwin had his eyes closed and I whispered, "I'll be fine. We'll be fine."

I said that before I let go of his hands and quickly left the room listening to him screaming for me to come back.  

"So, they couldn't really convince you," he said sitting across from me. 

"I want to know everything, Arjun, without messing around," I said seriously. 

"Wow, she is more direct than her mother herself," he said. 

"Do not try to influence me to anything and no jokes. I know Ashwin and I have known each other, and that we are married. You were obsessed with me and when I rejected you, you made life in everyone in our family, including mine horrible. It turned out that you caused my head trauma and memory loss," I threw the revelation at him and he raised his eyebrows perhaps too surprised. 

"So, you're really involved in the subject," he smiled and snuggled into the chair he was sitting on. 

"I want to know what you did to me," I said and Arjun laughed out loud, drawing the attention of some people in the cafe. 

"Didn't your husband tell you," he said bitterly and I shook my head and he did the same right afterward. 

"I shouldn't be surprised, after all, you were just a victim," he said. 

"What do you mean by that," I asked and he smirked. 

"You were the victim of everyone you know, Sivinangi. Ashwin was just in love all that time. But when you lost your memory, he abandoned you, didn't look back. He lied to you for a long time. He never showed you who he really was," he said. 

"Ashwin is a good person," I said. 

"How are you sure? Just because he said he would never hurt you," he laughed weakly. He looked at me with his blue eyes, colder than ice itself. 

"Has he told you about, Sunitha," he said and I frowned and swallowed. All the blood ran out of my body and I looked really pale. 

"No," I whispered. The man in front of me laughed, amused by my situation. 

"Well, she was his psychiatrist before you after the incident. Ashwin was finished and he was starting his blood addiction. Since you fell into a coma from head trauma, Ashwin had begun to isolate himself from the world. There was a period where we really thought he was schizophrenic, but he was just trying to cope up with losing the love of his life, thanks to me," Arjun sighed and smiled again, while I was attentive to everything he said, "Sunitha managed to fall in love with my cousin, but it only hurt Ashwin more. He didn't see the girl, he only saw you. That man was head over heel in love with you, it was as if without you there's no him, you're his lifeline. Mrs. Lakshminathan argued with me saying it was his love for you, but I confirmed that it was an obsession. End of the story, Ashwin killed the girl because she always said it wasn't you that he loved but it was he who he loved, and as he's a hothead, he killed Sunitha. So the asylum forbade my causing to have another psychiatrist. But exactly one year later, when he was healing, you showed up, into his life," he stopped for a moment, "I have to admit you are doing a great job, sweetheart."

He bent his head to the side and smirked, "I just don't know if things are going to stay that way for a long time."

 I walked away a little from him, sensing something bad. 

"You still haven't told me how you made me lose my memory," I accused. 

"Oh, you were expecting to me tell you? No, my dear, you have to remember, because only then will your memory come back and then we can have fun again," he said as he got up and left. 

"Sivaangi, did he tell you all that," Mrs. Lakshminathan asked me curiously. 

"Yes," I said confidently, "If I remember anything else from my past, I'll tell you later. 

"All right," she said as she picked up her things and pulled me into a hug. 

"I want you to know," she said after letting me go, "That everything he said about Ashwin and Sunitha is true, but I don't want you to be hurt by him for that. My son has been through a lot since he lost you and I am not proud of that. He tried to kill me and Mr. Lakshminathan was forced to put him in the asylum, as we were afraid he would become a copy of Arjun. But never forget everyone had kindness in their hearts, even if it is small," she smiled. 

"He loves you. He just doesn't know how to express it after all this time. Not to mention he has the ego just as his father," she said and we laughed together, "Anything you can count on me. None of us are against you." I smiled and headed for the car. 

Mrs. Lakshminathan and I agreed, before meeting Arjun, and I would ask him questions, and then she and I would talk and discuss what we could do about it, but from what I saw, Arjun told us more than I needed to know, and let's say I was scared at first, but Mrs. Lakshminathan told me not to worry that everything is going to be all right. I felt terrible for not telling Ashwin anything, but he couldn't do anything while he was in the asylum, but he would be probably out by next month. Yes, I talked to the board and I was informed that Ashwin had a good chance of leaving next month. At least I could give him the good news, but only tomorrow, because today was a busy day and I would have to call Sam to see how things are going. 

After a while, I arrived at my house and when I was ready to put on my nightdress, I heard my phone call ring. 

"Hi, boss," I said. 

"Hello, Sivaangi, sorry to interrupt you. I know exactly that you sleep at this hour, but I would like to ask you something," he said and I sighed already predicting what it would be. 

"I received the news that your patient, Ashwin Kumar, may be discharged next month, but...I wouldn't ask if you weren't important, but it is and it turns out..," my boss stopped extremely in the middle of his speech. 

"What," I said and I heard him sigh. 

"Ashwin hasn't stopped knocking on your bedroom door since you left. Some nurses think he's on drugs, but Ashwin doesn't contain drugs anywhere in the room. He is pounding on the door, calling, actually shouting, but your name, Sivaangi. He keeps repeating to not go. Do you want me to tell him something," he asked. 

"No, just ... find a way to tell him that soon tomorrow morning I will be at the door of his room," I sighed. 

What would I do now? God, he screamed for me. 

Dressed in a white shirt and floral pants with pink sneakers, I was waiting anxiously. 

My outfit:

One of the security guards finally opened the door for me. I could see through the crack, that inside the room, Ashwin was staring at the door, sitting on the other side of the room. The instant the door locked, I turned to Ashwin and he was looking me up and down. 

"Okay, I'm here," I spoke, "I heard that yesterday after I left, you stayed screaming for me...," I tried to continue but I stopped when I could see purple marks on his face. 

"Ashwineyy, what happened to you," I asked scared, "Your face is all bruised. Don't tell me you tried to leave again, but this time the security guards stopped you." I put my hands on his face, but quickly and brutally Ashwin removed them from his face.

"Do you believe him," he whispered, squeezing both of my wrists tightly. 

"Ashwineyy," I said. 

"ANSWER ME," he raised his voice, but when he saw that he screamed at me he sighed and closed his eyes. 

"Just answer me, please," he whispered and he no longer opened his eyes to face him. It seemed that looking at me made him anxious. 

"What are you talking about," I asked totally confused. 

"Please, Sivaangi," he whispered still squeezing my writing and it was already starting to pain, and tears rushed to my eyes. 

"Ashwineyy, you're hurting me," I whispered in pain, and he quickly opened his eyes, but did not look at me. Instead, he stared at his hands and released my wrists quickly, causing me relief. Ashwin started caressing the injured spot. 

"Excuse me," he said coldly and arrogantly, pushing me to get away from him. Okay, Ashwin was very bipolar. 

"Answer me," he said still looking at me. 

"I somehow overheard all the conversation you had with my uncle," he turned and then finally looked at me. 

"I'll ask you again: Did you believe him," he asked and this time we were very close and I could feel his heart racing. 

"In many of the things he said to me, I didn't believe it. But one thing I could believe is what happened to Sunitha and you," I said and Ashwin looked at me and suddenly the glow that I was used to seeing in his eyes, was dazzled. 

"I'm not proud of what I did," he simply said. 

"Why didn't you tell me," I asked caressing his cheeks. 

"Because I knew what you would think about me," he said. 

"And what would I think about you," I asked curiously. 

"That I'm identical to Arjun," he whispered and I was surprised. 

I exclaimed, "WHAT?!"

"Do you think I would be able to think that about you? You still think I'm the same as others," I was completely angry, and without realizing it, I started punching his chest.

"You are a complete idiot. If you were like Arjun, I would be dead by now. If you were like Arjun, I wouldn't even care about helping you recover. If you were like Arjun, I would have given up a long time ago, but every time I think about it, I can't give up, because I know you would recover," I said.

"But the most important thing is, if you were like Arjun, I might not be falling in love with you," I whispered finally revealing it. 

Here's the next chapter. Ignore the typos and grammar mistakes. I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner, I was on a trip with my friends. Comment down below what you think about Sivaangi finally revealing that she's falling in love with him? What do you think will happen next? What do you think Ashwin's reaction be? Sorry if I couldn't meet your expectation for this chapter but I will try my best for the next chapter. Feel free to comment on suggestions and feedbacks. Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 7.2K 48
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ. ๐’...
9.2K 1.3K 18
แด€๊œฑสœแดกษชษด ษช๊œฑ สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑสŸส ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด…ษชสแด€, ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดษด แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€ส™ษชแด› แด๊œฐ แด˜แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส. ๊œฐแดœแด‡สŸแด‡แด… ส™ส สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜...
257K 24.7K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
36.9K 3.2K 21
This story is based on my own imagination. This story is crime, mystery, thriller and more love. Plus, i became ashaangi and Cooku with Comali fan, t...